Trick Gets Toxic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"MMMMM... Yeah, I fuckin' feelin' this shit, right here!" Williams said, as the man more known so far as a hype man and back-up than an in-ring competitor just yet showed off his own potential just of a more filthy sort. Working his big black cock in and out of that white, snug and wet pussy of the reigning NXT Women's Champion. His balls bouncing off of her skin each time he pumps in and he enjoys seeing her nicely juicy ass slapping back into his skin without even a hint of pain being felt from either of them despite the fierceness of her motion alone. "AHHHHH... Feelin' you lovin' getting' this big fuckin' dick! MMMMM SHIT!" He added, pointing out the obvious of how she was driving back to take his prick with need, ensuring he was deep into her with every fat inch when he pumped forward. Giving him quite the workout too as sweat of his own was forming across that dark skinned, muscular body as he pumped in and out with that swift and steady pace.

"AHHHHH... Oh I do... And I'm fucking far from done with this little celebration, stud..." Mandy said, letting out a hiss when he pulled out of her wet twat and already she felt an emptiness from her sinfully stretched out pussy.

"Yeah yeah... You and me both, girl!" Trick stated with a grin, nodding as he stepped back so she could move off the chair. "Woah! Damn, girl! You all fired up!" He said when she caught him off guard to pull him back in and make him sit on the seat she'd just been kneeling on.

"Damn fucking right I am!" Rose smirked without any shame as she moved right on top of him. Mounting his lap with her chest facing him as she reached down and lined that big dick right up with her snatch once again.

"Well shit... Be my fucking guest then, babe!" Williams wisely said as he gripped onto her midsection now as his eyes stared at those rounded breasts he's been enjoying ogling since their backstage encounter what already feels like an hour or more ago. Neither of them seeming to mind that the prized NXT Women's Championship belt she still had on was now pressing against his rock hard abs from the position.

While the permission was nice, she wasn't exactly going to wait for it as she dropped herself down with a loud groan as she impaled her stunning, tanned body right down onto that huge dick. Gripping his shoulders and tossing her hair back to put on a show in true Toxic Attraction style before she got to work. Lifting up before driving back down as her ass hit off his legs and once again that sharp clap rang out around the empty room at the WWE Performance Center they were using as their personal sex den. Her long dark hair swaying behind her as she rode him with need. Working her wet and still tight pussy up and down his inches as her juices dripped downward. A narrow eyed look of lust cast down at the hunk she was riding as her slot easily kept him moaning out too as she went wild again on his fat dick as he spread her open without even needing to thrust up now.

"MMMMM!! FUCK YES!! UHHHHH!! BIG FUCKING BLACK DICK!! OOOOOOOH!! MMMMM!! FUCKING FILLING ME UP! FUCK!!" Rose moaned out, gritting her teeth as she shifted her stunning body up and down with a sharp pace. Not looking like someone who had already competed in a match earlier in the night with the clear amount of energy she had to ride away on such a long and fat cock like his. Both of them looking more like seasoned interracial scene porn stars rather than sports entertainers with how smoothly she was bouncing away on his dick. While he groaned out and handled a wild ride to say the least with his cock, still bareback no less, was stuffed up into her tightness. "AHHHHH!! FUCK!! OOOOOOOH YESSSSSSS... FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK!! MMMMMM SO FUCKING GOOD!!" Mandy cried out in delight as the sweat started dripping down her pretty facial features. Making the NXT Women's title, the first Championship she's ever won in any brand of the WWE, slide up and down against William's muscles from the eager bounces but even barely let out a gasp from the feeling of gems and metals on his skin. More focused as any man would be on the fantastic pleasure her snatch was giving as she worked up and down sharply on his dick.

"AWWWWW SHIT! MMMM!! Yeah, fuckin' get it! FUCK!! MMMMM!! FUCK!!" Trick grunted as even with her wild bounces on his lap, he worked in reflex once in a while to send his pole up into her snatch when she dropped down. Clearly though in her lusty state she was fucking him far more than his pumps were doing to her, so his job was to ensure this and allow her to enjoy her kink of getting some big black cock as she worked that tanned body of hers rapidly up and down. "MMMMM... AHHHHH FUCK!! Oh yeah, getting' real fuckin' Toxic up in here now! MMMMM SHIT!!" He added before he moved his hands up from off her waist. Gripping onto her jiggling tits after spending so long tonight just gazing at them. Earning a fresh groan out of her along with a tilt back of her head as she arched herself. Pushing her tits out into his strong hands as he grinned between his own moans and happily fondled her rack to enjoy those nicely sized, perfectly rounded white tits. The flesh still jiggling in his grasp while she rode away and kept her wet, still tight pussy gliding along his prick.

"MMMMM YES!! FUCKING TOXIC!! MMMMMM... ALL FUCKING NIGHT LONG!!" She groaned out as her wicked and rapid movement kept the title belt still worn around her toned waist bouncing against the hunky frame of the man she was riding. Strands of brunette hair sticking to her cheeks from all the sweat as she kept driving her body down hard into his lap. Ensuring that even between his firm grip from his fingers, her tits kept shaking as she worked away with a pace as if her life depended on this fuck. "MMMMM!! NOBODY FUCKING ELSE... MMMMM!! CAN FUCK SOME DICK LIKE I FUCKING CAN!! OH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" Gasps and moans broke up her constant dirty talk as she kept shifting up and down at that smooth and quick pace. Her ass cheeks smacking off of him each time she drove down and stuffed herself to the hilt again and again. "MMMMM!! AND NO ONE... UHHHH!! CAN RESIST... MMMMM!! GETTING FUCKING TOXIC!! OOOOOOOHH!!" She sinfully boasted as she slammed down into him, driving his prick up inside herself to the hilt as her pussy began to squeeze his pole, signalling that her peak was fast approaching even as she kept going wildly at the big black dick lodged up inside of her dripping wet hole.

Finally ripping his hands from off of her tits, Williams gripped her body above that title belt she still had on as he made the smart decision to help race her towards a finish. Thrusting up nice and stiff into her box, catching the far from subtle beauty a little off guard as he pounded up into her. Feeding that dark meat nice and deep as she howled out in delight. Her back arching again and almost shoving her rack into his face as she now more jolted on his length than actively bounced. A near devilish smile on her face, not objecting to the change of pace as her hair continued to flow behind her and her ass rippled away when his crotch fired up to piston his dick into her slot. Giving the sort of hard fucking that even a seasoned porn star would struggle to endure from such a massive thick piece of cock.

"MMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSS..." She hissed out, her head tilted back and slamming down onto his crotch as Mandy Rose started to cum nice and hard all over Trick Williams' fat black dick. Coating him further with juices and looking even more shameless as she enjoyed that orgasm with her respected, highly sought after NXT Women's Championship still strapped around her waist. Groaning out as she jolted from his pumps as he ensured she got to enjoy every moment of an intense high. No doubt the grin on his face both from making one of the hottest women not just in NXT 2.0 but in all of sports entertainment history cum, but just getting a piece of the leader of Toxic Attraction and lasting was a victory in itself. Letting her gasp out as he pulled his cock, impressively still rock hard, out of her well fucked box.

"Oooooooh fuck..." Mandy purred, looking back over her shoulder at that dick she'd just drenched. "And still hard? Oh yeah, you fucking love getting Toxic..." She claimed with a lick of her teeth.

"Damn straight girl..." Trick said with a smile of his own. Letting her dismount him as he released his hold of her waist. "How you want it now?"

"Well, since you've got your 'Boss' to get back to for his match..." Rose said, reaching down to take off her title from around her waist. "I think you deserve one last reward..." She decided, moving down to lay on the floor as she kept her Championship gold just by her head. "Since you've been staring at my twins all fucking night, you might as well enjoy them..." She stated, putting on a show as she used her hands to grope her rack with a smirk. "Well, for as long as you can that is... Until you blow a nice, big load all over me..."

Trick almost sent the chair he'd been sitting on flying as he raced over to get down and mount her chest. All too happy to place his cock between her mounds as Rose herself used her hands to press her already sweat-coated tits against the sides of his cock to make him moan. Sounding like he was enjoying her chest as much as he'd been loving being balls deep in one of her holes before this. Groaning as he began to pump while she got to work sliding her tits along his pole. Leaving her own pussy juices staining onto her tanned flesh as she pleasured that big black cock in a new but equally filthy way. Smirking herself as she watched his cock move at that quick pace as he went from banging her twat to now getting some of the stunning body.

"MMMMM... God damn these tits! MMMMM!! Fuckin' killer shit, right here!" He grinned as he moaned out. Staring down to enjoy her mounds rippling even in her grip as she worked her chest along his cock while he pumped along the cleavage she was forming. Managing to press her tits up and push them out rather like her ring attire had been doing when they first met what feels like hours ago. Some wild, hot and heavy action leaving them both sweating as he now fucks her tits while she pumps away on his thrusting dick to even on her back, let alone after just hitting an orgasm, she gives back as good as she can take.

"Mmmmm... I just knew a hunk like you loved getting Toxic..." Mandy purred while she fucked his prick with her mounds while he stiffly sent his dick like a piston in and out of her rack. Groaning lightly herself as she more than enjoyed the feeling of a big cock between her breasts. Using a smooth motion to work herself against his pumps that showed this was far from the first time she's handled a big cock with her mounds. "Ahhhh... But don't just blow it on me, stud... Mmmmm... Let me know when you've got all that big, hot spunk for me..." She said, encouraging him now to race towards a finish while having her stunning body used for his pleasure. Looking like she'd been fresh out of a gang bang from the sweat dripping off her curves and the sprawled out state of her hair. Let alone her pussy still leaking juices from the action she'd taken just minutes before.

"MMMMM! You ain't got... AWWWW FUCK! Long to fuckin' wait for that!" Trick admitted as he pumped away, feeling his cock starting to pulse between her mounds as his thrusts made a slap ring out when his crotch connected with the underside of her tits. Groaning out as he didn't exactly hold back as he used her chest to get himself off with, and aided by her all to happily rubbing those desirable breasts along that massive slab of meat that she's now extremely familiar with. The juices from her snatch now smeared across her cleavage the least of her concerns as she licked her lips again and watched him get a last round of pumps into her boobs before he had to pull out. The fact he'd lasted even a minute in her tits was impressive along as he got up to stand as he held his cock.

"Perfect..." Rose remarked as she got up to her knees in front of him. However, she reached over and grabbed that supposedly sacred NXT Women's Championship as she held it both hands. Resting the shining, golden front plate up just under her chin. "Let's just say this is sort of a 'tradition' that us Champions do with this belt." She said with a shameless grin as she stared up at him as he stroked his cock. "Just that I'm not dumb enough to film myself doing it... So don't just spray my face, stud... Make this really fucking Toxic!"

Williams was barely listening as he pumped his cock. Grunting as he started to shoot his load and made her groan with the thick shots of spunk fired out, splashing across her gorgeous face to hit across the forehead, nose and her pouty lips. But he didn't forget her other demand either. It was filthy enough to blast her features with a creamy money shot, but going a step further with the depravity to splatter that prized title belt with shots of cum as well. The thick white standing out clearly on the shining gold as Rose licked her lips (and not just to sneak a taste of his load either) and watched her first ever title in any brand of the WWE getting painted by his hot load. Fitting nicely as the spunk already on her face slowly dripped with splats landing down onto the belt she was keeping held up to add to the mess.

"Mmmmm... Now that's a real celebration of being a champion..." Mandy claimed as she turned the title around, actually admiring her reflection in the gold that isn't stained with spunk much like her face is. "Wonder how it tastes?" She smirked, leaning in as she copied a move from her Toxic Attraction stable mate and ran her tongue up the front plate. Collecting his spunk before drinking it down with an approving moan.

"God DAMN girl! You are fuckin' somethin' else!" Trick says like he's just in awe of her alone, never mind how she's still being so stunning and shameless even after getting a load blown on her.

"Babe, that's just what it means to be Toxic..." Rose said, glancing over him again. "And there's no one more fucking Toxic in all of NXT than fucking me..." She proudly bragged. "Now babe? I need you to go fetch me a towel... I can't let my girls know I've been fucking some big black dick without them getting a piece of it... Or else next time they'll try and come along to hog it for themselves."

"Damn girl, am I your dirty little secret or what?" Williams shook his head with a smile, showing he didn't mind that at all.

"More like the Champion gets first pick." She replied as she stood up from the floor. "Besides, I think you're smart enough to know that whatever I want, I fucking get... And that includes getting some big black fucking cock..." Rose stated with a wicked grin, made even hotter as her jizz dripped again off her face onto her title gold.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12