Trick or Treat

Story Info
Local man is seduced by a trick-or-treater.
1.6k words
4.2
2.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't want this to sound like a dear diary entry or a Forum letter. However, something just happened tonight and I wanted to write it all out before it escapes me, because I'm already doubting my own memory as to what happened.

There I was, Halloween night, sitting on my couch, watching the next deranged killer monster in the horror movie marathon. My porch light is on and I have a shit-ton of candy left to hand out sitting just inside the door in a big, cheap, plastic bowl shaped like a pumpkin. The movie is getting intense. There goes the cute, sexy heroine running for her life, and tripping every twenty yards. Who trips that much?

Ding-dong, goes my doorbell. It had been a while since the last set of little monsters and princesses had rung my doorbell. I look at my watch and notice it is later than expected for more trick-or-treaters. I hadn't noticed or else I would have turned off my light and sighed at how much candy I would now have to eat myself. I think to myself, at least now I can try to give away as much of the remainder as I can fit into their little bags.

I climb from my sofa and walk to the front door. I grab the large bowl and open the door. Standing before me are not a small gaggle of costumed crusaders or pretend princesses. Standing before me is a woman, maybe 23 years old, in a school girl's costume. Her raven-black hair is braided into pigtails that drape across her shoulders. She has a white oxford shirt that is thin and see-through. It is knotted in the front and her midriff is showing. I can tell she is wearing a crimson red bra that only supports but doesn't cover her breasts. Her nipples are clear as day through the revealing fabric. Her navel is pierced with a tiny dagger. She is wearing a plaid, pleated miniskirt that only barely covers her womanhood. Her outfit is completed with white, knee-high socks and black, leather Mary Janes. Her skin is the most beautiful porcelain white skin I have ever seen. It is creamy and soft. Her lips don a bright red lipstick. In the corner of her mouth is a smear of fake blood that looks as real as the best Hollywood special effects I have ever seen. Her breasts are supple and full. Her hips are curvy and her legs seem to extend forever. Her eyes are so dark and inviting. I feel myself trapped in their come-hither stare.

Her hands are behind her. She looks deeper in my eyes and she gives me the sexiest look. I"m not ashamed to admit I was already forming a chubby in my pants. Without saying a word, she pulls a sign attached to an antiquish, wooden stake that says "Trick or Treat." I hold the candy bowl out and say, "I'm guessing you don't mean this, do you?" She shakes her head side to side with a sly grin on her face. With her other hand, she curls a finger under the hem of her skirt and pulls it up showing her bare pussy. I step back and motion her inside as I open the door even wider. She walks in, brushing past me. I look outside, up and down the street. Not a single street light is on, which is eerie. Not a single person, neither adult nor child, is walking along the sidewalk.

I close the door and turn around. She stands inches away from me. Her hands unbuckle my belt before I can even think and she loosens my pants. This silent schoolgirl trick-or-treater lets them fall to the ground. A scream roars from the television as she lowers onto her knees and pulls my boxer briefs down until they rest at my ankles, along with my pants. I have no shoes on, so I easily kick both items to the side as she takes my already rock-hard cock into her mouth. She licks her tongue around the head of my dick. It draws a circle of wetness around the base of the head. She then drags her tongue along the underside of my shaft as her hands gently caress my nuts. For a fleeting thought I think that not only do I not know this woman's name, I haven't even heard her voice.

I quickly push this thought out of my head as her tongue slides along my shaft and head. Her hands reach around and she digs her nails into my ass as she pulls me balls deep into her throat. Her nails hurt like she's drawing blood, but my cock feels so good deep in her mouth. She pulls her mouth off of me and then digs her nails again and shoves me again deep into her wide, waiting mouth. She does this over and over until I'm seriously ready to blow deep into her throat. She senses I am close before I can even warn her and she pulls me out of her mouth. She strokes my cock with one hand and I see her fingernails are wet with blood. I reach behind me and feel where her fingernails were dug in just a moment ago. I look at my hand but there is no blood. I reach again and feel both sides with my hands and don't see any blood. No time to think about it. I refocus on her stroking and upon second glance, I see I was wrong. She merely has dark polish with a red tint to look like blood.

She reaches up and grabs my shirt with her free hand. She pulls me down to the ground and lays me on my back. She unzips her skirt and pulls it up above her head. Her shirt is open and her bra is unclasped from the front. She climbs on top of me and positions her pussy above my pole. She pins my hands to the ground and she lowers herself perfectly onto my dick. I slide in without any effort at all. She feels tight, but slightly cold. As soon as I notice, the sensation goes away and she feels as warm as normal.

My hands are pinned to the ground as she rides up and down on my shaft. She leans back and moves her arms behind her to support her weight on her hands. Her hips rock forwards and back on my pole. She leans forward again and raises her arms above her. In her hand, I see a large kitchen knife glimmer under my lights. Before I can react, both hands are grasped tightly on the handle. She brings the knife down in a swift, smooth motion. I flinch and reach up to grab her hands in defense. As I move, I blink and I now see she simply had her arms above her head so she could ride me with more energy. There is no knife. I know I saw a knife. Yet there is no knife. No blade. No handle. Nothing. My arms have already moved up in defense. She grabs my hands and puts them on her breasts.

I rub her nipples with my thumbs. I squeeze her breasts with gentle fingers. She grabs my right hand and brings it to her mouth. She kisses my fingers and sucks on them as she slides up and down. Her lips kiss my wrist. I am watching her and right before my eyes I see her sink her teeth into the flesh of my wrist. The skin tears and I see my veins torn out and severed before my very eyes. Blood flows from my wound. I pull my hand and press against the fresh wound. I lift the pressure to look at the wound and my wrist is clean. My skin unbroken.

Before I can stop things she leans down and presses her lips to mine. Her dangling breasts press against my shirt. Her kiss is so warm and so sweet. I forget what I had just seen or at least thought I had seen. Her tongue touches mine and my cock is immediately ready to burst. As I shoot deep inside her she begins to wail in the worst, scariest sound I have known. Her moan of ecstasy could easily be thought to be that of a murder victim. My cock spurts into her again and again, each shot full and strong, in one of the strongest, most mind-blowing orgasms I have ever felt. As I cum, she leans in and kisses me. I swear I feel like she is literally sucking my energy from me with her kiss. I can hear the wind rushing. I feel my energy fade. The world becomes blurry before me and that's the last I remember.

I come to. I look around and orient myself from the haze of my sleep. I hear a murderous scream. Everything is different. I am still on my couch. The scream is from the television. Another poor victim is meeting their end from the knife-wielding monster. I try to stand up but my legs are not yet strong. I sit back down and sit for a minute. I stand again and this time I can stand, shaky at first but then I get my balance. I feel very tired. I go to turn off the porch light and the door is wide open. I look up and down the street and see nobody beneath the now working street lamps. I close the door and turn the lock.

All I want to do is sleep, but this was so vivid. I had to write it down as soon as possible.

—----------------

Officer's Note: Submitted evidence located at the scene, and admitted into evidence, November 1. The victim was discovered deceased in his home. No apparent cause of death or sign of foul play has been discovered. Victim's body has been sent for autopsy for further investigation.