Trick or Treat? - A Son's Reward

Story Info
Son's reward for releasing his mother from being a sex doll.
2.3k words
4.17
46.3k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers

*** This is the continuation of A Son's Dilemma, in which a good intended act results in an unfortunate wish being granted to a son who secretly desires his mother. His wish that made her into a living sex doll, will be permanent, unless he reverses it by midnight. I hope you enjoy. ***

As I get back to my room after showering, I see "Sam" still laying sprawled out on my bed. She is still dressed in her sexy black corset, but now her legs are spread open obscenely, and she has Chase's and my cum, dripping out of her mouth and pussy and ass. I think about my wish that she was my real mother. I smile, thinking of my real mom, sprawled out like that, dripping cum, after I have used the shit out of her, like we just did to the doll.

I look at her face, and for a second, it seems like she looks sad, maybe even afraid. I shake my head and look again. I think to myself, "That's just crazy. She's just a fucking doll. She is made for shit like THIS." As I continue to stare at her, it seems to me that she looks even more like my mother, than I first thought, when we bought her. Maybe it is the light or something. In this light, it almost looks like her eyes are watery, like she is on the verge of crying. I blink my eyes several times to clear them.

I think to myself, "I am just letting that crazy woman get inside my head," as I think back to early today, when I helped out that old woman. She, said she was a witch and granted me a wish for helping her. It was the craziest thing. Maybe it is her warning to be careful what I wished for because it could have unintended consequences for other people. That must be why I am freaking out, and thinking about what would happen if my mom really did became my sex doll.

I can't say I wouldn't do it for real, if I had the chance. I mean, I would fucking love it, if my mother was really my sex doll, and I could do all of the dirty and naughty things I have fantasized about doing to her for so many years. Of course, if it was my real mom, I definitely wouldn't let that asshole Chase use her like he just did. I suddenly think about all of the nasty things that my Frat brothers will do to her later, during the party. At first, I think it would be so hot, watching them doing it to my real mother. Then, after thinking about her as a real person, and my mom, I feel like I could never let that happen. Yes, I want to really fuck her, and feel her mouth on my cock, but I could never shame her, by whoring her out to the whole Fraternity, like that.

Just then, two pledges knock on my door. These are the two, that Chase grabbed, and told them to clean Sam up, so she would be clean for everybody to use later tonight. I send them away. I will clean her myself. Suddenly it seems very wrong and invasive, to have these two strangers cleaning the cum out of, and off my mother. For some reason I feel like such an intimate act should only be done by her son, who loves her. With this weird idea in my head, I start to wipe her face with a sanitary wipe. As I clean the cum off her face, I caress her cheeks and down her neck, lovingly. I look into her sad eyes, and I am compelled to apologize.

I stroke her cheek and run my fingers lightly over her lips, as I tell her, "I'm sorry mom... I shouldn't have let Chase use you like that. I shouldn't have used you like THAT. It is just that, I have been so sexually attracted to you for so long, and when I thought of this doll as really you, it felt like I could make my fantasies real. Now I just feel dirty. I know this is just a doll, but when I was fucking her, I really wanted her to be you. However, now I realize, that if I could really make it real, I would do it more lovingly. Yes, I want to fuck you more than you will ever know, but I want it to come from a place of love. I want you to want it as much as I do."

Maybe it is the release of all those pent up thoughts and emotions. Maybe it is finally being able to tell my mother, or at least this surrogate, how I really feel about her. I feel so close with her in this moment. I kiss her lips lightly, lovingly. I almost feel like she is kissing me back. As I continue to kiss her, I run the wipe down her neck. I take a minute to take the soiled corset off of her, then continue wiping down and over her big full tits. I slip my tongue into her mouth, as I gently clean the cum off her tits. I feel her hard nipples through the wipe, as I run it over and around them. I imagine my real mother GASP and moan into my mouth as I do that. I always love seeing how easily my mother's nipples get hard and how big they get, when she is cold or excited by something.

I kiss my way down to those big hard nipples and I suck on them softly. I lick around her big areolas, then flick my tongue up her erect nipples. As I go back to my gentle sucking of her nipple, I grab another wipe, and clean my way down her flat stomach, to her pussy. With her legs spread, my hand has easy access to her pouting, open pussy. I wipe around, teasing her sensitive pussy lips, as I clean the offending cum from them. I run the wipe in a quick circle over her clit. Then I push the wipe into her pussy with two fingers, and scoop out the cum inside her. I take another wipe and push it inside her, in slow, gentle circles, in and out, over and over.

As I toss the dirty wipes away, I kiss down her stomach. I linger at the mound of her pussy. I keep kissing down, until I feel her pussy lips. I kiss them and lick them gently. I nibble down them softly, kissing and sucking as I go. I slide my tongue up and down between them. I push my tongue inside her. I moan into her, letting her know how much I love the intimacy of French kissing her pussy. I want her to know that I consider this almost a holy act. I imagine that this is how I would really do it, if I ever had the chance to taste my mother for the first time.

As I continue to make love to her pussy with my mouth, I take another wipe and clean down her thighs, and up into her butt crack. I caress the wipe over her full round ass cheeks. I think about all the times I looked at my mother's big round, perfect butt cheeks, in her shorts or those times at the lake, when she wore a bikini. Mmmm, the things I have fantasized about doing to that ass. I kiss her pussy more passionately, as I fuck my tongue into her. The whole time, I continue to lovingly clean the cum off her beautiful ass.

I take a fresh wipe, and start to gently run it around her tight little ass hole. I tease it as I clean it. I push it slightly inside. I feel the resistance of her tight ring. I push my finger and the wipe, farther inside her, and rub it in circles, as I clean my cum out of her. I realize that it is my cum, and I think about the violent way I fucked her ass earlier. I feel ashamed, and try to make up for it now, as I softly, gently, push the wipe in and out of her. I think to myself, that using the wipe is insulting, after I fucked her ass so brutally. I toss the wipe and kiss my way from her pussy to her asshole. I circle my tongue, licking her clean with my tongue. I taste my cum, as I push my tongue, slowly and gently into her butt hole. I take my time, and sort of suck and lick all of my cum out of her ass.

Now that she is clean. I move back up and take her in my arms. As I enjoy the feeling of my arms around her and her big tits, pressing against my chest, I look her in the eyes. I tell her, "I know it is all in my head, and that wishes don't actually come true. I know that this is just a doll, and I didn't magically make you become her. But, better safe than sorry. So, just in case, I am officially reversing my wish. The old lady said I had until midnight. So, I revoke my wish that this doll would become my real mother. Even though I would give anything to have you as my own, I can never do that to you mom. But, just in case you are really in there, and can feel what I did to you. I want to do it over again, but this time, the way I would if this was really you."

Having said my piece, I kiss her lovingly and begin to discover her body with my hands. I am soft and gentle with my touch, and think of how she would want to be touched. I kiss and suck her tits and nipples, as if I want her to know how much I worship them, and how much I want to make sure she enjoys how I would treat them. As I do this, I tease her pussy with my fingers. I trace around her clit, and dip my fingers inside her. I kiss my way back up to her mouth and kiss her passionately. I break our kiss only long enough to look into her eyes, as I push my cock slowly into her pussy. I keep looking into her eyes, until I am fully inside her. I want her to feel my love entering her, as my cock is.

Two things happen now, that make my brain go into total freak out mode. One, I start to imagine that her pussy is actually pulsing around my cock. Two, the fucking doll blinks... I jerk my head up, and look down at the doll. She is not only blinking, but she is also smiling up at me. I also realize that I can feel her chest rising against mine, as she breathes. Breathes??? What the FUCK???

Suddenly, I hear my mother's voice saying, "What's the matter John? You look like you saw a ghost?"

"What the fuck... MOM??? Is that really YOU??? How can that be???" I ask in rapid fire.

Then I realize that my cock is still deep inside her. I instinctively start to pull out, but I feel her hands wrap around my ass, and hold me inside her. I look down questioningly. She smiles up at me and says, "I have no idea how this happened, and I have to tell you that I was freaking out, and hating you for what happened before. I felt like I was being raped, and couldn't even scream to get you and Chase to stop."

I start to apologize profusely, "I'm sorry... I'm soooo sorry Mom... If I thought it was even remotely possible... I would NEVER... you know... do what I did..."

She puts her fingers to my lips and says, "Shhhhh. I know. I heard everything you said... EVERYTHING... I realize that you didn't know. I also realize that you couldn't have known I would hear all of the loving things you said to me after. I never knew you felt that way... I never knew you thought about me... that way... I'm not sure what to do with all of that information... I do know, that right now, I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel your love, as you fuck me for the first time... well the first time that I can actually participate. As she says this, I can feel her roll her hips and grind herself on my cock. She grabs the back of my head with her hand, and pulls my mouth back down to hers.

I feel the truly amazing sensations of her real, wet, warm, and inviting pussy wrapped around my cock. I feel her big full, all natural tits, squashed against my chest. I feel her warm breath in my mouth as she slips her tongue into it. I feel such a complete connection with my mother, and I don't want this feeling to ever end. Then I break out kiss, as I suddenly think of my father. I stupidly gasp out, "What about Dad???"

She puts her fingers to my lips again and tells me, "Shhhh... We will worry about that tomorrow. Tonight, we celebrate Halloween and all of the unexpected joy it has brought us both..."

*** I hope you enjoyed the conclusion of my Halloween, Trick or Treat story. I hope you feel that it was more treat than trick. I thin for John and his mother, it was definitely more treat. As always, I would love to hear your thoughts and impressions on my story. ***

spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers