All Comments on 'Trick or Treat Surprise'

by TornConflict

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chytownchytownover 4 years ago
That Was A Hot Read*****

Just a good old sex story that was fun to read. Thanks for sharing.

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 4 years ago
Too Many Typos!

I liked the story but there were too many missing words, or extra words, or poor sentence structure. Get a beta reader, or proof read your own work at least a week after you've finished it. Content deserved a 5 but the writing errors were so prevalent that I only gave you a 3. Keep writing, but improve your presentation.

TornConflictTornConflictover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Rod

Seriously, Thank you for both the honest and constructive criticism. Honestly, I am always confused by the typos and sentence issues I hear about in my feedback until I reread them. I actually think the recent issue is a technical one, funny as it sounds. I started using Grammarly Pro about six months ago to fix some of the issues I had with commas and spelling. What I found in my feedback has now been issues with missing words incorrect wordings. My theory is now that I usually edit my story before I submit to Grammarly so that all the sentences make sense. What I am finding is commas, and stuff is fixed but a bunch of the suggested words and tense changes are breaking other parts of the story. I am going to reread and edit again after Grammarly next time and see if that fixes the issues from my recent feedback.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

That was so good, I know most of this stories are predictable but it was still a very erotic story. Great job.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
Excellent story

I've got to agree that the story deserves 5☆s but the editing deserves a 3. I gave it a FIVE. I want to read more but Please get a proof reader/editor.

BenLongBenLongover 4 years ago
Nice little piece of Halloween Candy

Predictable, but cute. Having recently had my own little unexpected episode with a young thing that liked my gray hair (I guess) it spoke to me quite well.

I also noticed the spelling errors, missing letters, etc. don't worry too much, just go back and correct it. Edit what you've got, and then resubmit with all the same info, and especially make sure the name is the same and then add "-EDITED" after the title. They'll replace this with that, and all the problems go away.

bobbycull55bobbycull55about 1 month ago

Very predictable. Very "vanilla" Not erotic. Every old man's "wet dream"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTornConflict@TornConflict
Just a guy who loves to write. It's been a while since I posted a story. That might change soon.