All Comments on 'Tricked and Treated'

by GoodyGoodyTwoShoes

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

Well written story...obviously you're not a novice. It so easy to imagine you on your knees for me...YAHOO!! The story worked so well for me I had an erection half way through...LOL!! I'm going to read your other stuff now. Good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you almost had me there for a second.. great twist in the storyline! It is obvious from your writing style that you put a lot of thought and consideration into your characters and make them bounce off the page and seem so real. Its not a talent everyone has when they write, but you definitely have it :) I can't wait for your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another great story...........

Wow you did it again! another great story from a great author..... I loved the straitjacket.... I must try that on my gf! I think she will love it

bluechick1976bluechick1976over 13 years ago
So impressed with your story!

This was extremely well done, explaining the submissive's joy in being used and in having needs be denied, then met, by her Dom. But bringing this dynamic into a "vanilla" environment under the guise of Halloween was genius, and the padlocked straight jacket is certainly a step up in control from your basic collar and leash. It's so hot to picture myself basically participating in a bondage scene while most of the people around me have no idea what being in a scene is all about - is it wrong to wish I were Madeline?

And the fact you made Halloween an integral part of the story is great for the contest, IMO.

Based on this, it's clear you are an excellent writer. I will make a point of reading more of your stories in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So creative

I loved the way she was helpless in the straitjacket. The halloween costume element was so perfect for this contest. Very hot and edgy. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow.

You are very talented. Thats all I have to say.

AnhyvarAnhyvarabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

I adore this story... as someone else wrote, the characters really do leap out from the page. I love the whole story, the how-tos and why-fors, but my biggest weakness is with the fact that the wife is a gorgeous, intelligent woman who loves to act like a "silly slut" for her husband. The related sentences have been playing over and over in my mind since I read this story a week ago! Well done! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It hurt SO bad.

Just like this story hurt to read. If he wanted a pet - buy a dog. Only a sick, pathetic person treats another human being in this manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Doormat

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bullshit

The minute you passed from pain and welts to blood you crossed the line from play time to torture. Which makes him a sick animal that deserves to be put down like you would a rabid dog. There's nothing sexy or exciting about torturing another human being. This turned into a disgusting story of severe abuse. If I could give it a "zero" I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Loved it. Dirty, rough, & dominating Just the way I like it.

PascalSagePascalSageover 4 years ago

This was an amazing story. I loved reading every bit of it. Not to mention I'm a huge sj fan. So it really got me going :3 thanks for posting this up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous