Tricked by a Cruel Older Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
Boy is tricked into homosexual bondage by a big sexy lady...
1.8k words
4.3
22.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. Im Chris, a 21-year-old collage student and athlete. Im a runner and a swimmer, with a slim waist, strong shoulders, and a flat tummy. So with my bright blue eyes, straight blond hair, and good looks, I get plenty of attention from girls... and even some guys.

I know Im hunky, so I wasn't surprised, one Friday night, when I was approached by a lovely older women, at a bar near campus. A very sexy, big, curvy women a in very tight maroon cocktail dress. Her massive breasts, and big wide ass stretched the fabric of her tight gown, and she looked amazing. She had thick dark red hair, pale skin, and Luca red lips. I guessed she was in her early 40s, and very sexy. I had been with a few girls before, but this was a real woman.

Eyes sparkling, she told me her name was Jen, she thought I was very cute, and she wanted to buy me a drink. Her confident approach flattered me, and I let her get me a shot of tequila. We knocked them back together, and practically before I had set my shot glass down, she had another round in front of us. Her hand found my leg, making me imidieatly excited, and we drank on.

Before I knew it I was completely drunk, and I was fallowing Jen's big lovely ass out of the bar. I was a little unsteady on my feet, as she led me by the hand.

As I trailed behind like a boy behind his mommy, watching her huge butt cheeks roll under her dress. The maroon fabric was stretched so tight I could clearly make out, the thong panties stretched across Jen's hips. Of course all I could see was the strap across her lower back, and the very top of the fabric triangle, as it was almost immediately swallowed up between her big buttocks.

Just the thought of this big curvy women in nothing but a g-string, made my thick young penis stiffen in my tight jeans. I wondered what color her thong was, and if she was smooth, it was covered with hair, bright red as on her head.

On the quite street, waiting for our cab she grabbed me and kissed me. Taking my hands and placing them on her hips, she drew me in, pressing those massive boobs against my body.

As our lips met, I felt my chubby young cock spring to full attention, bulging out the front of my jeans. Jen kissed me hard, pressing up against my crotch, and feeling my hard dick. Her tongue danced in my mouth, and I let out a little involuntary wimper of pleasure. I had never been with a woman so domineering before and it was a thrill to be the one giving in.

Then to my astonishment, the sexy older lady began to open my pants. In a moment she had me unbuttoned, and was slowly tugging at my zipper.

I tried to break free of our kiss, to protest, but Jen had wound the fingers of her other hand wound into my hair, and simply forced our mouths together. She kissed me aggressively, her tongue in my mouth, groping my through my briefs. For the moment we were alone on the side walk, but I knew our cab would be there any minute.

I started to panic, I was being stripped and molested on a public street. I struggled, and finally she let the kiss break, keeping a close grip on my hair. As best, I could, I looked up and down the street. We seemed to be alone for the time being.

I had never been kissed, or handled by an aggressive, dominant women like this before, I was stunned, and extremely excited. Momentarily bringing her hand away from my open trousers, Jen took first one, then the other of my hands from her hips, and placed them on her huge heaving tits.

I gulped, suddenly completely forgetting for the moment, I was being publicly molested by a drunken amazon, old enough to be my mother. All I could think about was the giant perfect boobs in my hands. Jen was a real woman, nothing like the few girls I had touched before. He boobs we massive, heavy and firm. I squeezed them reverently, feeling there enormous bulk in her bra.

Jen's hand soon found its way back to my crotch, and delicately teased me through my undies. My cock felt like a metal bar stretching out into my briefs. I was staring down, my fingers fixed to her breasts, as she toyed with my bulge. Then with the hand still in my hair she shifted my gaze up past her cleavage, till I was forced to meet her evil eyes.

"Im gonna pull them down now boy. I wanna to see it."

Not waiting for me to reply, Jen was already hooking her fingering into my undies and sliding them down. All I could do was whimper, in fear and eagerness, as she stripped me. With my hands on those things, I would have done anything the voluptuous women asked.

"Just keep your hands on my tits boy. Like that, yeah. I just wanna check your size before I take you home. And if your as big as I think, I'll take you home, and even show you my big jugs."

I wanted to see Jen's "big jugs" so badly, anything seemed ok. A moment later my chubby cock was springing out, and I felt the chilly night air on my privates. Jen didn't simply pull my briefs down low enough to just reveal my penis, she yanked both my jeans and under panties far down my legs, almost to my knees.

"That's a good boy. Just do as I tell you."

Jen hadn't just pulled out my cock for a little peek, she had pantsed. Everything was out, balls, shaft, cheeks, and all. My tight shirt didn't cover a thing, and I felt terribly exposed. I wanted badly to covert my shame, but Jen's commanding words kept my sweating palms magnetized to her bosoms.

"Good boy yes. Oh! thats nice. Yes a nice size."

I knew I had a thick cock, but I had never been told so by a lady before, and the complement went right to my tipsy head. This curvy lady was making me feel so sexy and cute.

She ran the tip of one finger up and down the bottom of my shaft, making me buck my hips and leak globs of creamy premium. She played with me in a detached, mechanical way, as if she fondled handsome boys on the sidewalk all the time. At that moment, she made me feel completely objectified. I was in aw of this women, and I hardly noticed at first when she pulled out her phone and began giving me orders posing, taking photos and videos of my penis.

"Pose for me now boy. Put your hands behind your head, and arch that back. That's right good boy, do as I tell you. Don't you cover up till I say so."

I had never before in my life been naked in a public place, sent a dick pick, or been photoed nude. It was scary trying all these new things, but very exciting. I was discovering that being undressed in public was very exciting. I was horny, I turned and posed eagerly for Jen's camera, and hardly noted when our taxi came up.

As he pulled up, I could see the fat old cab driver watching us with an amused smirk. I had never shown my penis to another man before, and I was beyond embraced. However I had also never been so turned on in my life, and kept my hands high away from my pants and private parts.

Moments latter, I was yanked, not at all gently, by my cock, into the cab. I had been given no chance at all to cover my shame and my bare ass flopped against the leather seat. Jen reached over my exposed erection, pulled the door shut, and we were off.

As we sped along, Jen ordered me to keep my hands behind my head, ensuring my big dick stayed exposed. I could see our creepy driver steeling peeks at me in the back seat. His was apparently enjoying having a naked boy in his cab and his glances filled me with deep shame and arousal.

Jen clearly relished discomfort, and tormented me, running a finger nail up and down my rock hard member. I wriggled and squirmed, my over excited dick lightly dripping as it was played with. The dirty old cabby getting an eye full the entire way.

This situation was insane, a gorgeous, curvy, older, lady had me stripped, and was playing with my cock in front of an old man, in public, and I was loving it. The shame and humiliation of being exposed only heightened my excitement, and my hips began to buck in preparation for an orgasm.

Jen sensed that I was about to explode, but she continued to delicately stroke me, ordering in a loud voice.

"Clam down now. I know you love this, but don't you cum yet boy. Not till I tell you can come. If you do, our night together ends now."

.

More than anything I wanted to please this big dominant women, and see what she had in store for me. I felt like I was in a porno movie and my next words came out in a horny moan, surprising me with there vehemence.

"Yes Mistress. Yes, anything you say Mistress."

Jen just nodded, grinning her evil grin, looking at me I had always been her obedient slave. Taking her hand offed my cock for a moment, she reached under my tight shirt a pinched my nipples one by one, hard and saying.

"You're such a little slut. I love it!"

I tried valiantly not to orgasm, trying not to stare at Jen's heaving boobs, trying to ignore the finger nails on shaft, trying not to think about my own nakedness... It was a struggle, and more than once I barely backed myself down from the edge, fighting to slow my heavy breathing, and pumping hips.

The driver had given up all pretense of minding his own business, and looked back over the seat so often it was a miracle we arrived safely at Jen's condo at all. As soon as we pulled up, I was again taken ruffly by the penis and out and lead up to the big women's door.

Just as I was yanked into her luxerous rooms, I glanced over my shoulder. The cab driver had waited to watched my bare buns wiggle up the path, my pants still around my knees. He waved an ironic good by, and the door slammed.

I was In Jen's house now...