Tricked into lesbian marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linda1234
linda1234
535 Followers

"What a wonderful idea! Write the scene." said Karen.

That evening Cassandra happily wrote the lesbian kiss scene, reflecting that now she surely would receive a writing credit for the film.

But that night, after she went to bed, Cassandra couldn't get the thought of Tiffany and Brenda kissing out of her mind. She tossed and turned in bed, wondering whether she should feel guilty about the joke she played on them. Cassandra also couldn't help think about what two of the most beautiful women in the world were doing with each other at that very moment in the bridal suite! As she thought about Tiffany and Brenda Cassandra brought herself to the biggest come of her life.

Still trembling, Cassandra reminded herself that almost every straight women masturbates to lesbian porn, and that most straight women, when they masturbate, almost exclusively come from lesbian porn. Cassandra told herself that the intensity of her come didn't mean anything. That she was mostly just excited that she got to write an important scene in the movie, which had been her idea. Cassandra spent the next several hours telling herself that she was straight. And masturbating to thoughts of Brenda and Tiffany making love.

A few days later Cassandra was again in the prop room and again she saw Tiffany and Brenda fooling around with the costumes. Tiffany has gotten back into her wedding dress, and Brenda was back in her tuxedo. Tiffany giggled, "You're in the tuxedo so you must be the groom. But you don't look very much like a boy. Do you think you can handle that acting role, boy?"

Brenda smiled and replied, "Of course. And my name is Brendon. I'm a boy and I'm delighted to be your husband. And in this scene I'm supposed to fuck my lovely wife."

Cassandra watched as Tiffany and Brenda kissed and then started undressing each other. After Tiffany was naked Brenda climbed on top of her, wearing her shirt and tuxedo. Her DD breasts almost broke one of the shirt's buttons. Brenda used a breathy voice to say, "Stop looking at my chest -- I don't have breasts because I'm only a boring man, so there's nothing interesting about my chest. But because I'm a guy I'm going to fuck your pussy with my cock. I'm going to take your virginity with my cock and fuck you."

Brenda looked amazing in her tuxedo. She was such a beautiful woman that even though the tuxedo changed her shape a little towards the masculine side, anyone could tell that underneath she was all woman.

This excited Cassandra, who wondered whether Brenda was wearing panties underneath? Or boxer briefs? What did Benda mean when she said she would fucking Tiffany with her cock? Was she going to trib her and rub their clits together?

Cassandra took off her pants and panties, and started to rub herself as she stood and watched, mostly hidden behind large props. Cassandra felt the heat flushing her face, her heart beginning to race, the dampness building between her legs. Cassandra fingered herself, imagining Brenda taking off her jacket and slowly unbuttoning her dress shirt. Maybe Brenda would slip out of her shirt but keep her suspenders on, attached to her pants?

Cassandra began to caress her very hard nipples at the thought of Brenda topless in her black tuxedo pants with is long stripe on the side going down her leg, and suspenders framing her large breasts perfectly. Cassandra had never contemplated how men's clothing would look on a beautiful woman, yet at this very moment it was one of the most erotic thoughts she ever had.

Brenda undid the clasp of her pants and unzipped them. She butterflied them open and Cassandra thought she saw something. But whatever Brenda was wearing underneath was hard to see.

Cassandra's hand drifted lower over her pelvic region and she began caressing and teasing herself there. As she began caressing around her navel, her hips, her outer and inner thighs, she felt herself becoming more and more aroused.

Brenda slid one suspender strap off her shoulder, then the other. As she did, her tuxedo pants fell to the floor and Cassandra gasped at what she saw. Brenda, one of the sexiest women she had ever seen, was wearing boxer briefs that clearly had something inside them. "Ohhhh baby... is that for me?," Tiffany gasped.

"Yes it is, my beautiful wife," said Brenda and she pulled down her boxers to reveal a purple strap-on protruding from between her legs.

Cassandra began rubbing her very erect clit. She had seen strap-ons before in online porn, but seeing a woman wearing one was completely different. "It looks like part of it is inside Brenda's pussy," she thought.

At that moment Cassandra put two and two together and realized that Brenda was really and truly getting into the role of playing the part of a groom on his honeymoon. "Brendon" had not only worn a very hot looking tuxedo, but also was complete with her (his?) very own girl-cock! Cassandra was delirious in her fantasy and lost herself in her own pleasure. As she looked at Brenda in her tuxedo, wearing her girl-cock, kneeling over Tiffany, Cassandra thought about Brenda sliding her girl-cock into Tiffany and brought herself to the biggest orgasm of her life.

Brenda, still clad in her shirt and tuxedo, had started to fuck Tiffany furiously, with her girl-cock protruding from her ultra-wet pussy. Tiffany breathlessly gasped, "Your girl-cock feels amazing! It feels so much better than any dick I've ever felt. Its so much better than any boy-dick...."

As Cassandra watched the two sex goddesses, transfixed, she thought to herself, "My joke didn't work. I couldn't even stop them from using the movie props."

Cassandra watched Brenda fuck Tiffany to a climax and thought to herself, "It's the most erotic thing I've ever seen.... but I can't come again from watching two girls make love. I've got to stop. To come once was a mistake. But to come again is a line I won't allow myself to cross. Every girl masturbates to lesbian porn, but this would mean... no, I've got to stop, but I can't... I must summon the will to stop...."

Just then Karen, who had also entered the prop room, silently walked up to Cassandra, and whispered, "Let me help you with that." Cassandra, in shock, saw Karen and stammered, 'No. I'm straight. Completely straight. I've never done anything with a girl, and I fuck guys all the time. I love dicks... It's just... it's just that... I..."

Karen used her left hand to remove Cassandra's hand from her own pussy, and quickly replaced it with her own right hand. Karen interrupted Cassandra and replied; "I'm completely straight too. But these girls are so sexy they could turn anyone on. That's why I hired them for the movie. Now I want to see whether they're so sexy they can even make straight girls come. If you come while you're watching them, I'll know what I have to do to make the movie a hit."

"You can't fight it, Cassandra. Neither can I. They're world class sex goddesses. No one could stop themselves from being turned on by them. Even straight girls like us. Keep watching them."

Cassandra watched the DD cupped beautiful "Brendon" fuck Tiffany, and came quickly -- long and hard. Then Karen gently pushed Cassandra down to her knees. In a flash Karen dropped her pants and panties, and pressed Cassandra's mouth to her own pussy. Karen watched the two sex goddesses trib. Brenda's huge breasts were bouncing around under her shirt and tuxedo top as she tribbed Tiffany, whose breasts were naked. Tiffany had her hands on Brenda's curvy rear, pressing their pussies ever more tightly together even as Brenda's girl-cock worked its magic, as they writhed and kissed.

They each came over and over as Karen did the same thing with the help of Cassandra's mouth. Then Karen pulled Cassandra up so she could watch the two goddesses make love. Karen dropped to the floor and ate Cassandra (who was of course watching Brenda and Tiffany) to the best come of her life.

After it was all over, Tiffany and Brenda saw the other women and came over to talk. Giggling, Brenda said, "We see you've found a fantastic way to celebrate our wedding. Who knows -- maybe you two will also marry a girl one day?"

Karen replied, "Right now I've got a movie to shoot. Cassandra, I've got a writing assignment for you. I want you to write a new ending for the movie. It'll be fantastic, it'll generate lots of box office revenue, and it might even make film history. Write the ending so that Tiffany and Brenda realize they've been in love all along. Have them dump the guys and marry each other."


linda1234
linda1234
535 Followers
12