Tricked into Trying New Things

Story Info
A friend's sister tricks me into trying new things.
2.3k words
4.29
22.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to tell you something that I've never told anyone before, but this has to stay between you and me. Let me take you back to a time when I was a little more close minded about sexuality, a time when a prank pulled me into an unexpected sexual euphoria.

I knocked on the door of my friend's apartment. We were supposed to go out and get a few drinks and hopefully meet a couple girls. It'd been too long since either of us had been with a woman.

To my surprise, his sister answered the door.

"He's not home yet, come on in". She said leaving the door open for me.

I sat down on the couch and messed with my phone to kill time. We'd been friends for a long time, but I never really talked to his sister. She was a few years younger than us and had a completely different set of interests.

I glanced up and thought I caught her checking me out, but she looked away almost immediately.

There's no way, I thought to myself. We've all but ignored each other for years.

"Do you know how long he'll be?" I asked.

She shot me a glance with eyes the color of ice. "He just said he was running late, didn't give a time." She smiled.

I caught myself nearly staring, confused. Her long, black hair framed her face, her pale, smooth skin stood out in contrast. She was wearing a low cut, white tank top that hung a little loose and pajama grey and white plaid pajama shorts that were...quite short.

This was ridiculous, I've never even thought about her in any way other than "my friend's sister", but right now I found myself getting nervous. My heart rate sped up as I realized just how gorgeous she actually was.

Maybe it's because we've never had any one on one time. Maybe it's the light. I didn't know but I started to feel awkward.

She was sitting in a chair opposite me, messing with her phone as well. Her legs kicked up over one arm of the chair, hiking her shorts up to reveal more thigh than they normally would.

I shot my friend a message asking how much longer he'd be.

I heard a thud and looked up to see that she dropped her phone.

She reached down for it, it slid just out of her reach, but she was determined to grab it without getting up.

I couldn't help it. Her loose tank top had sagged in the chest area while she bent over giving me a view of her deep cleavage. Her breasts looked so smooth and firm. She wasn't wearing a bra and I found myself aching for her to reach further because her nipples were just barely out of view.

I felt my cock begin to harden beneath my pants as I imagined taking each breast a perfect handful, and squeezing then to my lips.

"Can you kick it closer?" She said, glancing up at me.

I felt my face burn and I did so.

She laughed. "get a good view? I'm sorry, I didn't even realize-"

I laughed nervously, not really sure what to say.

"It's okay", she reassured. "We're both adults here."

"Yeah, sorry." I stammered, looking down at my phone, willing it to show a message from my friend.

I shifted to try and hide my erection.

She laughed again, it was like music. "You don't have to be so uncomfortable, so you saw a little boob. It's natural."

"Yeah well, I shouldn't have looked." I returned.

"You're a guy, if course you were going to look. Think I didn't notice your pants getting a little stiff over there?" She smiled and winked.

My face burned again.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." She offered playfully, grabbing a breast in each hand. Perfect handfuls.

I didn't know what to say.

She started playfully pulling down the top of her shirt, showing the tops of her breasts. "come on..." She urged with a laugh.

My cock began to throb and I could feel it starting to get wet against my boxers. "Okay, but this stays between us."

She laughed, "of course".

She continued to pull down her shirt, slowly. Her supple mounds slowly being revealed. She stopped for a second when the pink of her aerioli were visible and playfully pulled her shirt back up a few inches.

She could seen the disappointment spread across my face. She laughed and pulled her shirt down, her hard, pink nipples poking out over the top of the shirt now. Finally, with a tug, both of her tits were out, her shirt held under them. Her right nipple glinted with a small piercing, aside from that they were both unblemished.

I felt a surge of precum ooze from my cock, making my boxers sticky.

Nervously, I unbottoned my pants and slid down the zipper. My hard cock sprung up, pressing against wet boxers.

I looked up at her, her gaze was fixed on my cock, waiting for me to pull it out, a beautiful smile on her face.

I reached in through the front slot of the boxers and pulled it out, precum running over my hand and down my shaft.

She gapsed and twirled her hair in her fingers as if she were thinking. Then she said with a smile, "you can touch mine if I can touch yours."

All I could do was nod my head.

She sat on the couch next to me, her eyes locking onto mine. Her beautiful icy eyes bore into me with mischievous curiosity.

I felt her hand grip my cock, I nearly jumped. I glanced down but she took my chin in her hand and lifted my face to hers.

Her lips pressed against mine and she said her tongue in my mouth. Her hand began to slide gently up and down my cock, gripping it firmly.

She moved her hand from my face and took my hands and pushed them against her tits. They were firm and smooth, her nipples hard between my fingers.

She stroked my cock a little faster, I could hear how slick it was as she did. She moaned into my mouth as we kissed, taking one of my hands and sliding it inside her shorts. I felt her smooth, wet pussy grinding against my hand as I slipped my fingers inside her.

She gasped into my mouth and stroked my cock harder. She began thrusting into my fingers, fucking them as much as I was fingering her.

I couldn't last much longer. I tried with everything I had to hold back in cumming. But then...she stopped.

She took my wet fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean. She smeared her hand covered in my precum across my lips, and we kissed one more time, tasting it together.

She stood up and beckoned me to my friend's bedroom. I followed.

She pushed me down on his bed, giggling. "I want to try something". She said.

She tied my hands to the bedframe with some of her brother's dirty clothes. Then she took off her shirt and tied it around my eyes as a blindfold.

"I'll suck yours if you suck mine." She said softly.

I felt her wet pussy lower onto my lips and I lapped at it hungerly. I shot my tongue inside her and sucked the lips of her pussy as it dripped into my mouth.

She moaned as she fucked my mouth and for a minute I thought I was going to cum just from this.

But then she moved off. I felt lips wrap around my cock as she began to give me head.

I squirmed and tried to think of other things so I didn't cum too fast.

I nearly jumped as I felt pressure against my ass. She pushed her finger inside me. I have never felt anything like it and wasn't sure how to feel about it. But her mouth felt amazing and I found myself thrusting, my cock thrusting into her mouth one way, and her finger being buried inside me the other.

She pulled back and said "can I try something?".

I nodded. I didn't care what she did at this point. I was game for anything. I felt amazing and that was all that mattered.

I heard her run out of the room for a second, then run back.

"Just trust me". She said softly.

I nodded.

I heard a buzzing sound and a cap being opened and snapped shut. Lube and a vibrator, this...was going to be interesting, not to mention new.

"If you don't like it just tell me."

I nodded.

She put the buzzing vibrator against my ass and applied slight pressure. The vibration felt good and I could feel my cock begin to drip into my stomach.

She pushed a little further, her tongue lapped at my dripping cock before sucking the head into her mouth and releasing it again.

She pushed a little further and I squirmed. It was a weird "fullness" feeling that I hadn't experienced before.

"It's in". She said. "Do you want me to thrust?"

I nodded.

She thrusted with the vibrator slowly, my cock dripping a river of precum on my stomach at this point.

"I'm going to take off the blindfold in a second", she said, her mouth closing over my throbbing cock.

Suddenly, the blindfold was ripped off and her lips slammed into mine in a deep, precum coated kiss.

It took me a moment to realize my cock was still being sucked and someone was still fucking my ass with the vibrator.

She pulled out of the kiss, her face just inches from mine, blocking my view of below. "That feels good doesn't it?" She asked, running her fingers against my lips. They tasted like her pussy.

I nodded.

"Don't be mad, okay?" She asked. "This is the most fun I've ever had in bed."

"Me too," I nodded.

She pulled away, allowing me to see what was going on. I was shocked.

Her brother was the one sucking my cock and operating the vibrator.

Before I could even react, she pulled my face back into another kiss and I melted into it. Any anxiety I had of the situation melted in her mouth.

I didn't care, she was the most gorgeous woman on the planet in that moment and I felt amazing.

"Do you want to touch his cock"? She asked playfully.

"I don't know about that." I said nervously.

Her brother pulled away and they untied my hands. She slowly stroked my cock and looked at me with a playful, pouty face. Then, to my surprise, she started stroking his cock as well as mine.

"Come on", she urged in a voice that matched her expression. "Just for a second. I'll help if you want."

I nodded.

She took my hand in hers and guided it to his cock. She used my hand to stroke it, her hand over mine. It was slick and hard. It felt strange in my hand.

"Let's taste it together." She offered with a giggle.

We sat up, side by side and we both moved our mouths closer to his cock.

When she saw me hesitate, she pushed the back of my head, pressing my face against his cock. I opened my mouth and welcomed it, though I didn't know what to do with it.

He started thrusting gently while she guided my head with her hands. Once I had a rythm, she began sucking my cock as I sucked his.

I couldn't believe what was happening.

They both pulled away and she threw herself on the bed, sliding down so her legs were wide, her pussy at the edge of the bed.

"One more thing to try." She said with a naughty smile.

Strands of precum were hanging from my mouth, I wiped at it and found myself licking my hand.

This was insane!

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Fuck me." She said with a grin. "But let him do what he wants to you"

Without hesitation, I slid my cock inside her and began to thrust. She pulled me down and buried my face in her tits.

Behind me, I felt that vibrator slide back inside me and move faster than before.

My balls slapped against her as slammed my cock inside her. The vibrator was removed and I felt his cock slip inside me.

The bed shook, she moaned loudly, her tits filled my mouth, stifling my crys of pleasure. His body slammed against mine as he took me from behind.

With one last cry from her, I felt her cum against my cock. At nearly the same time, I felt his cock explode inside me. It was all I could take, my cock exploded inside her and I collapsed on top of her.

She guided me up, higher on the bed with her and we lay together, naked and wet. Sweat mixed with cum. She kissed me, this time sweetly. Her brother sat at the foot of the bed watching us. He was the first to speak.

"I bet you're wondering what just happened?" He laughed.

I just nodded. I had no energy left for anything else.

"She's always had a thing for you. I was talking to her about my desire to try messing with a guy, and it lead into this plan. I hope you don't feel used. You were the only one that could make this all comfortable."

I shook my head, exhausted, and laid my head on one of her breasts as if it were a pillow.

She chimed in, "for the record, that was the first time I've ever done anything sexual with him."

I chuckled.

"But", she added, "what he said was true. I liked you for years. I think...I might be in love with you."

I smiled and kissed her breast. "Let's give this thing a shot then, you and I."

Her eyes beamed and she pulled me up for a kiss."But", I added, "this is a two way relationship, but I'm not saying we can't all play together once in a while."