Tricking Dad

Story Info
Dad and Daughter.
3.3k words
4.19
34.9k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

Cathy was walking around the house with her robe on. It was Saturday morning about 11 o'clock. She was usually dressed and gone by now. Saturday was her day out for maintenance and shopping. She was coming towards me while I was getting more coffee.

"Avast," I said, holding up my palm. "If you have something, don't give it to me, please."

"No dad," she said. "I don't have anything. Good morning."

She had on her red, well burgundy robe. Very attractive that robe. Cathy was plush. I always thought the word soft worked good to describe her but I liked plush. She colored her hair a little blond once and it's mostly changed back but not fully so she had dark hair with a hint of blond in between. She was barefoot. She loved to go barefoot. Maybe two inches shorter than me. Her robe was flowing and followed her contours perfectly. She had good sized breasts that rotated enough to notice when she bent over and her nipples always poked out in that robe.

When she first got it she put it on and paraded it in front of me and her mother and announced she was going to wear it sometimes and could we please get used to it. It seemed to open a little gap on one side or the other of her breasts when she moved her arms. It had a single tie around the waist. She didn't have a large behind but they bustled when she walked and the robe did them justice and left a little fabric bridge across her butt crack. The bottom of the robe was the best part. Whoever designed it left the length just right to prevent any accidental showing of assets whether she was moving or in a chair. She could choose to show some if she wanted. No dice so far.

Even when she lay on the couch or the white bear rug on her stomach the back of the robe fell conveniently down between her thighs covering her assets completely. Cathy is 22 years old and since I'm her father I've trained myself to totally ignore her attractive assets except when I'm looking. I've reserved that part and even cleared it with her. I didn't want to take advantage. She said she would get used to my eyes darting around. I went to my home office to balance the check book. I hated doing it but I used it as my penance for any bad things or thoughts I had since the last time. When I was done I was pure of heart and mind.

In bed I asked Julie, "Anything wrong with Cathy? She seemed ok and said she was but she wasn't happy jack and this is Saturday."

Julie looked up and closed her book on a finger and looked at the ceiling. We had a cat that did that, except for the book part. Julie opened her mouth then closed it.

She said, "Cathy is having trouble having an orgasm. She says she's never had one but they do happen at night so she probably has but doesn't know for sure. She was awake a lot last night trying, even this morning. She decided to stay with it until it happened. It didn't. She's stumped as to what to do."

"What about a sex therapist," I said. "That might help. You're my sex therapist and it certainly works for me."

Julie and I are in that part of our marriage where we don't have to give cutesy responses to cutesy sayings about sex so she ignored me and went on.

"I thought about that," she said. "Actually Cathy thought about it too but she doesn't want to confide in anybody else about something that personal. You're not supposed to know so don't say anything. I'm thinking about it."

"What happens when she tries," I said.

"From what I understand," she said, "she jerks around so much it stops her from finishing and she hasn't gotten far enough for it to go ahead and finish by itself. I'm thinking of tying her to the four corners of the bed and putting a tennis ball in her mouth and doing it myself." Julie laughed like a little girl and went back to her book.

Two full weeks went by. Julie said, "Mel, how would you like to help Cathy have an orgasm? Think about it. I know all the ways you can do that. One of them should work. I'm not quite ready to say 'any way that works', but close. Don't quote me on that. Think about it."

My conditions were that it was ok with Cathy and Julie would always be present and try to add to the atmosphere in some way so it was more exciting for Cathy. Julie insisted on me always having a condom on even tho Cathy is on the pill. Julie also noted that I might get soft at some unexpected point and Cathy would think I wasn't interested and it would break her heart so I should take a pill for that. I knew I could medically take them. We tried it once to see how they worked and it was with great success and a gift that kept on giving. Julie said Cathy was absolutely aghast at the suggestion when she mentioned what we came up with. Actually, what Julie came up with.

Cathy and I didn't talk directly but through Julie and finally arrived at the first try rules. We would use the sofa with the lights down low. She would wear her robe. I would call the shots since I've got the gun and the ammo. Cathy loved her robe. It was her security blanket I think. When the appointed time arrived, Julie and I were already in the den. Cathy was probably in her bedroom crying uncontrollably. We waited. Finally she came in. She had on her robe and looked very lovely. I mean very, very lovely. Julie had on a really sexy 'we have to get in bed right now' outfit. I had boxers on and a T. I took Cathy's hand and led her off to the kitchen trying my best not to get hard just yet. We sat at the counter with a little coffee. It was cool outside.

I said, "You're probably as nervous as I am. I once gave an alligator an orgasm. I squeezed it down around its lower parts and you wouldn't believe the wild gyrations it went through until it settled down. Don't do anything you don't want to do. It's not necessary. If you're having fun then have as much as you want. This is all just between us three so don't worry about privacy. Mom said I have to wear a condom in case I have an orgasm. Etiquette I think. Anytime you want me to take it off let me know. Watch this."

I took the pill earlier and I was ready. I was sure I didn't need it at all. I've never needed one but I took it for Cathy so as to get her more excited in the moment. So far I had hidden my hard dick. I swiveled around and pulled my boxers down to my thighs. Cathy's eyes were a little bigger and she stared at my crotch. I opened the condom and put it over my dick and pinched the top and unrolled it down the head a little.

I said, "Would you roll it all the way down?"

She looked up in my face with a half broke smile and her hand got around my dick and she started rolling it down, quickly grasping how. She switched hands and finished up.

I said, "If you get to play with my balls try not to squeeze them too hard, otherwise have fun."

I stopped talking and waited. Finally she said, "Mom said if I didn't have an orgasm not to worry about it that we could try a different way. Thanks dad. I love you."

We went back to the darkened den. I started some soft music and sat on the sofa. I got Cathy on and turned around so she was facing me and the back of the sofa. Her head was right up at mine and her breasts were right in my chest. I soft kissed her and we smiled at each other. I had a hand running up and down and around on her back.

I said, "I've always been amazed at the intensive change in me when rubbing a girl's back and a girl's buns."

I let my fingers dribble down her buns right beside her butt crack then crossed over and back some. She shifted around a little but found no where convenient get away.

I trailed my fingers up over her hip, down between her robe flaps right on her tuff and played around there. Her butt started to move back then stopped and stayed where it was. I kissed her lightly and started slowly working to get our tongues together. I pulled my hand out of her robe and pulled the tie around her waist loose and put my fingers back in her tuff and let them touch the top of her hood.

She said, "Wow, that's kind of intense, isn't it."

"If you think that's intense," I said. "Wait until my hips get loose."

"Dad," she said. "I'm nervous enough."

"Ok." I said. "I almost saw one of your nipples. I'm a nipple nut. Sometimes your mom gets on top of me and lets her nipples hang right down at my lips. She's a good woman."

We kissed while I got my fingers and hand slowly down across her hood and clit and in and across her ridges and a little under at her butt crack. I went over her hip to her buns and up inside her robe, pushing it over behind her as I went until I got to her breast and got one of her nipples. I rotated and squeezed it and massaged it all around and got my lips on and feasted for a while. She had her head back and mouth open. Julie seemed delighted I was slowly undressing Cathy. Her robe was only around one arm and shoulder and under her so her side and hips and vulva were out as well as her upper breast. The other flap of her robe had dropped down between us.

I flexed my hips and stabbed her in the side with my dick. That got a particularly good moan. Cathy lifted her upper knee and lay it against the back of the sofa. She was wide open. I took a short detour but got my hand down there as soon as I could. Fingering her clit and vagina entrance and down in a little was absolutely thrilling. It seemed so fresh and available.

Cathy said, "Dad. Uh."

She kissed me and when we broke I said, "What was it?"

"You were in my pussy," she said. "Right there, inside. Could you do that again?"

"As many times as you want," I said.

I got two fingers going again and softly let my thumb work up under her clit, which was a good size. It seemed to push out above my thumb. Cathy got her hips working with my fingers and thumb and we worked together in a nice rhythm. It was a pretty good little fuck going on. Time. It needed time. We kissed and I sucked on a nipple in between and we finger fucked and clit rubbed. I got some moans from her and let it go on a little longer then slowed down so she could get some more finger time before it built higher.

It got fuck common and I got faster again and let it ramp up higher than before and stayed there until some fight back and backed off and did about the same thing as before. Each time I went faster and higher when I ramped it up. Pretty soon she was getting right on the edge and I slowed down and it got easier again but I kept sucking on her nipples. When I started going faster again I got her higher than before and suddenly sucked hard on her nipples and worked her clit hard and in her pussy the same. She was waiting for me to slow down probably

All of a sudden she had an orgasm. I had my mouth on hers as soon as I felt her going and she screamed in my mouth and almost broke my neck squeezing. I had an arm around her shoulder on her back and I kept my hand in her crotch with my knee pulled up against her buns. She shoved back some and brought her knee down and crushed my hand so I couldn't move it and she brought her knees up into my side. I held her vulva solid and let her get over it. She jerked around quite a bit in slow jerks. I knew her clit was about to explode so I kept my hand as still as I could. All of her moving around hid my orgasm in the condom. Wow, and we weren't even fucking.

I don't think she was crying but I wasn't sure. I hoped not. That was a really good orgasm and she should be proud of it, not sad or anything like that but who knows. I would have to wait and see. I waited. She was breathing smoothly and quietly. Maybe she was asleep. Julie sat watching with her hand over her mouth, waiting too. While I was reflecting I reflected there was something to be said about having a nude young girl in your hands like this. Her vagina and clit were so soft and tender. Nipples too.

Her toes moved. Twice. Then her leg moved then the other and they both stretched out on the sofa. I pulled my hand out. She lifted a leg so I could get out. She turned over on her back and lay across my lap with her head on the arm. My dick was squashed under her somewhere like a spear of iron. Julie got up and got us something fresh to drink. Cathy sat up beside me and gave me a sideways hug. She took off the rest of her robe and threw it to the end of the sofa and sat there nude. It was quite a sight. Just so we were more in sync I took off my T and threw it on her robe.

She said. "I was surprised. I thought it would be horrible but once I got to the top and swam through the lake of lava and started down the other side it was really nice."

She went to the bathroom and I did too, and exercised a little, walking around, looking silly. When we sat down she said, "I guess you should take me to bed and give me a fucking orgasm to seal the deal. Don't forget to take your boxers off."

She got up and we all three headed for our bedroom to do just that. It was an extraordinary thing and way outside my dad grade. I lagged behind a little to have a word with Julie.

"I think she wants to do the actual deed," I said. "Are we sure about this? I don't know exactly what to do. Besides I'm not exactly ready yet."

"You were playing with her clit and pussy," she said. "You're ready to nail her to the wall. It'll probably be an extraordinary piece of ass and since you just shot your load you can fuck her silly. Bare tits, butt crack wide open, engorged clit, and very wet pussy just waiting for your dick. Foreskin down and head about to burst and semen pump primed and ready. All you have to do is let her open up her legs and wait for your dick. Bite her nipples until you get in the funnel then fuck, fuck, fuck. If she's too much for you I'll suck on her tits and push your butt until you recover. Should be fun. I'll start her off doing oral on you until you're ready to go. Don't cum until you're in her pussy. She won't get pregnant."

I said, "Ok," and that was it.

We were all three nude by the time we got from the door to the bed. Cathy got on and sat with her legs crossed, a little glassy eyed. Nothing serious. I got on the other side and Cathy was wonderfully in the middle.

Julie said, "Cathy, If you're ready we have to get your dad prepared. It takes him longer than us girls when he has an orgasm. Slide down the bed and get comfortable with his dick. Do some lovely caressing and jacking and run your tongue around the head and when he's mostly hard suck on the head lightly while you're jacking. He won't have an orgasm. If he does get close you'll know way ahead of time. Get his leg between yours and fuck it with your clit and pussy. This is a sex thing, just let yourself go and have some fun."

Cathy slid down and got comfortable. Julie got down in back of her and started rubbing her back and her buns and down under, slowly and lightly, flexing her hips into her legs and buns. It would distract her and she would do more than she thought she would on my dick. It wasn't long before her head started moving up and down. Meanwhile Julie got the petjel and got her prepared. I don't think Cathy even noticed. When I started moving my hips up and down Julie eased Cathy on her back and up on the pillow. She reached over to me and pulled my hip.

Julie said, "Easy, make it nice and make it last."

I lifted over on and slowly arranged myself. On Julie I always got my balls in place first so they would be in the right place when I was all the way in. I slipped my hand down and put petjel on my dick head and down the shaft a little. Our bodies were arranged perfectly. I didn't play around with jabbing her clit but went right for her pussy. Cathy's mouth came open and her head went back and she squeezed my neck and lifted her knees up and out and pushed up with her hips.

Two or three pushes and I was all the way in. I kept it fully in and held it for a few counts then pulled all the way back and pushed all the way in again. Cathy got out a grown and kissed her me, disgustingly erotic for a girl. I didn't know she knew how to do that. She got out an, "Oh fuck," about the time I pinched her nipple. I was fucking full in and out as slow as I could stand to make it last. I was ready to orgasm right now.

45 minutes. It took 45 minutes and I couldn't take anymore. Both of our orgasms came about the same time. Old habits with Julie.

The next day Cathy said to her mom, "That worked out great. I don't think he suspects a thing."

Her mom said, "Nope, not a thing and he's happy and a proud father."

"I think sometimes tomorrow I'll ask him if girls really get on top as much as they say," she said. "I'll wait until later to ask him what to do if he orgasmed while I was doing oral on him. I guess I have a lot of questions he can help me with."

Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers