All Comments on 'Tricking the Cheerleader'

by TheSecretLime_1999

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

I like it, I think it was fun to see the girl had sex before and the guy couldn't be the first. I also like how girl is so trusting in normal day life, it would be cool if other Cheerleaders where just as trusting and got a nerd BF.

If there more uniform going to have to play a part as he going to have give it back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Intriguing!

Never read a story quite like this, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect ...

... cliff hanger. Which story does he tell? ... Will he meet her again?

itscalledhazingitscalledhazingalmost 4 years ago

Loved the story, always good to see a naive girl get used especially when they have giant tits!

Looking forward to some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story thought it Really unique and not what you normally get in this genre/tag

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revenge

I would like to see her figure it out and the whole squad peg him and deny him orgasm.

JohnnieBlueEyesJohnnieBlueEyesover 3 years ago

Loved your story ...I would love to see a sequel ...Super Job...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great! Though i wonder why he didnt took her ass :D

mrddmanmrddmanover 2 years ago

I'd like to see you taking advantage of her big tits, describing them, having him gobble them up and suck and squeeze them. All too often people say yeah she was pretty with big tits and then they fuck. Why mention the tits if you don't describe them and take advantage of them? I think you could have gone further or do a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Need more Foxtown High entries! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSecretLime_1999@TheSecretLime_1999
Just an amateur writer from the UK having a go at writing erotica, mostly interested in the theme of dominant and submissive relationships. If you want to send me any feedback, praise, discussion of a story, constructive criticism or just straight up hate mail, email me at th...