Tricking the Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy then turned around and peeled her panties down, giving Colin a flawless view of her heart-shaped ass, before putting her underwear on the pile with the rest of her clothes. Now, she was standing in front of Colin, naked as the day she was born. He figured he must be dreaming, but no dream could possibly be this sweet. He wished he could take a picture to jerk off to later, but he was sure this image would stay imprinted in his mind for the rest of his life. His cock was straining so hard against his jeans that he was almost jizzing himself on the spot just from this.

"Colin?" Daisy had folded up all her clothes and was trying to hand them to Colin. However, Colin barely noticed since he was far too busy practically drooling over the spectacle before him. "This is what you came for right?"

Colin had to shake himself back to life, lest he betray the ruse. "Oh! Yeah... yeah of course, thank you." He took the clothes from Daisy, noticing her white bra and panties on top of the pile. Not only had he succeeded in his impossible mission, he was being treated to an unimaginable bonus.

"Are you ok, Colin? You seem a little flustered." Daisy leaned in and pressed the backside of her hand against his forehead. Colin blushed even more now that her stark-naked body was so close. Her pretty pink nipples were mere inches away!

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, cool, cool, cool... totally fine over here." Colin lowered Daisy's clothes to his groin area so his painfully erect cock wouldn't be so obvious. "It's just... you're very pretty, Daisy."

"Aww, you're so cute, Colin." Daisy smiled, then turned and looked at herself in a nearby mirror. She seemed a little surprised to find herself naked, and she covered her breasts with her hands. "I suppose it's a bit naughty of me to be naked in front of a boy that isn't my boyfriend, but I feel safe with you, Colin. You're so... harmless. You just seem like a real nice guy."

Colin watched her breasts as she cupped them with her hands and she looked herself over in the mirror, all the while imagining his own cock tucked snugly in between them. He wished he could jizz all over those perky tits and innocent little face while he groped and spanked her big bubble butt.

"Yeah, that's me. Just a real nice guy." Colin figured he was going to hell for this, but right now he didn't care all that much.

"Well, I guess I'd better take that shower." Daisy giggled and skipped over to the shower part of the room, which was sectioned off behind a wall. She turned around before she left the locker room area. "Thank you so much for all of this, Colin. I really owe you one." She winked and popped behind the wall, out of sight.

Colin had gotten an eyeful of the hottest girl in the school nice and naked, and SHE was thankful to HIM? What kind of loopy land had he entered?

Colin heard the shower turn on while he stood there, awkwardly holding Daisy's clothes in front of his jeans to hide his hard cock. This had been quite an exhilarating turn of events. He had gone from being shit-scared of his life being over, to relieved at Daisy's trusting nature and finally ecstatic at the view he had been treated to. He had completed his mission, passed the test with flying colours in fact, and all he had to do now was leave the girl's changing rooms and hope Daisy never told anybody of this moment.

Yet, he stayed. There was a nagging feeling in the back of his mind that he could not quell. This situation had been extraordinary. Daisy was clearly a girl who had such an unflinching faith in strangers that she had stripped naked in front of one because he had told her to. This was unique, and very arousing. Colin could potentially say anything he wanted, and there was a good chance that she would believe it. Perhaps there was a chance that, with the right lie, he could get a little bit more out of her.

With that, Colin had his most evil and dastardly thought.

Daisy strutted her naked body back round to the lockers area like the sexual Goddess she was. She was dry and the shower was still running. She smiled and took her phone again. "I have to wait for the water to get warm." She didn't question why he was still here, as if she had forgotten his existence altogether.

Colin cleared his throat. This was his biggest risk yet, but for once in his life, Colin had found something to risk it all for. He was two for two so far, he figured he might as well try one more shot.

"Actually, Daisy. There is one more thing I've been asked to do. A request straight from Coach Kelly herself."

Daisy looked up from her phone. "Oh. Anything I can help with?"

"Well, yes actually." Colin took a deep breath. No turning back now. "Coach Kelly is very... fond of her cheerleaders, as I'm sure you know."

"Of course, isn't she just the best?" Daisy's playful enthusiasm further emphasised her innocence. On the one hand, Colin was even further aroused but he was also struck with a pang of guilt for taking advantage of her. It was only a passing feeling though, and he quickly continued with his greatest lie.

"Yeah, yeah, she's great. Well, she told me she wanted to make sure that all of her girls were being fully prepared for life. Education isn't just about grades after all."

"I guess that's true."

"So, she wanted to make sure that all the cheerleaders, including yourself, were getting all the experience that they should during their time at Foxtown High. So that they are ready and prepared for everything that life has to offer when they leave."

"Errm, ok?" Daisy was clearly struggling to see where this was going. Colin was going to have to get to the point.

"Are you... sexually active, Daisy?" Colin blushed a little. He couldn't believe he had just asked Daisy Docherty about her sexual habits. She never even mentioned sex in public. She really was pure and virginial in her image.

Daisy blushed in response. She looked down at her feet and folded her arms. She probably did it from embarrassment at the nature of the question, but it had the unintentional effect of pressing her nice big boobs together, prompting another pang of pleasure which Colin felt surge through his fully erect cock.

"Gosh... I mean, I'm 18 and I told you I have a boyfriend, so... yeah."

Oh, this was big. Daisy had always maintained the image of the perfect, innocent girl. The thought that she could have a naughty side behind closed doors was tantalising.

"Ok, well, that's fine and all but... I can't just take your word for it." Careful Colin, you can't fuck this up now.

"What?" Daisy seemed perplexed. "Well, you can ask Johnny, he'll tell you."

"I can't take his word for it either. He could be lying to protect you. That's why Coach Kelly sent me." Colin took another deep breath. This was it. "I've been sent here as a neutral judge, to test whether you have gained an adequate amount of sexual experience."

There it was. The biggest, most ridiculous lie ever told in human history.

Daisy flinched, and Colin immediately regretted everything he had said. Good God, what had he been thinking? This was too much. Daisy was gullible but this was way too far, nobody in their right mind would believe this.

Daisy opened her little mouth a few times, but no sound came out. She couldn't quite form any kind of words, and Colin braced himself for her to suddenly run out of the changing rooms screaming. Maybe he could make a run for it before then. Daisy might think she imagined the whole thing. It was a risky play, but-

"Coach Kelly... really wants to know this?"

Hold on a second. Was Daisy... thinking about it? She didn't seem entirely convinced, but she hadn't immediately called him out on his obvious lie. Colin was in with a chance here. He figured he better clear any suspicion.

"She told me that it's for your own good, to ensure that you're developing as a woman should." By making her believe that this is for her own good, he was more likely to convince her. Clever move on his part, really.

Daisy started to pace back and forth in the changing rooms. Colin figured it was best to wait for her next question and quell her suspicions one by one. In the meantime, he admired her naked figure strutting back and forth in front of him.

"Well, Coach Kelly does only want the best for us." Daisy had a puzzled expression on her face and held her chin in her hand like she was deep in thought. "But, is this really ok? I mean, wouldn't that be cheating on my boyfriend?"

She had a point. Johnny was a problem. Time for a bit more lying. "It's all very official business, I'm sure your boyfriend would understand. It's purely a sexual test, no emotions behind it." Trying to justify this was sounding more and more ridiculous. He hoped it was convincing Daisy.

"I don't know, Johnny can be really jealous. I have a lot of male friends, and he won't even let me cuddle them or go for sleepovers," Daisy responded, sounding like an annoyed child.

"That's just ridiculous. Your boyfriend is clearly way too jealous." Actually, Colin figured Johnny was a smart man. Any male friends of hers, unless they were confirmed to be gay, were likely in love with her. Or at the very least after a bit of action with the hottest girl in the school.

"I know, right? He's way too protective." Daisy stopped pacing and threw her hands in the air indignantly, causing her breasts to jiggle a little. "It's not my fault that the last time I went there for a sleepover I mysteriously lost my pyjamas and had to sleep naked!"

Oh wow. Colin figured that there was very little mystery there, and her male friends had definitely stolen those pyjamas. He didn't know whether the knowledge that she had been taken advantage of like this before made him feel better or worse about what he was doing. Nevertheless, he continued, keeping up the ruse with noises of agreement, ensuring in Daisy's head that her boyfriend was in the wrong.

Daisy seemed to be making a final decision. "Well, Johnny can't exactly complain if Coach Kelly specifically requested this. Especially if it's very professional, right?"

"O-Of course." Colin couldn't believe it. She seemed to be coming around to the idea. He properly studied her face (for the first time since she had stripped naked) and waited for her response. A few seconds later, Daisy put her hands on her hips (Fuck, she looked so hot) and responded.

"Colin, just promise me one thing," Daisy pleaded.

"What's that?" Colin asked.

"I know that this isn't cheating, and your intentions are obviously very innocent and noble, but please don't tell my boyfriend about this. Obviously, this isn't anything wrong, and it's all just for Coach Kelly, but he probably wouldn't understand that, and he does get quite jealous of other boys. Will you do that for me, Colin? You'd be a star." She looked to him with desperate eyes.

Colin could have screamed with joy. Of course he wasn't gonna tell Johnny. He didn't fancy being beaten up by him and the rest of the football team.

"Anything for you, Daisy."

"Oh, that's so good of you, you're really saving my ass today, Colin. I don't know how I can ever repay you." Daisy jumped for joy, and Colin admired the way her naked body moved while he considered several ways in which he would like to be 'repaid'. Daisy then got down to business. "Ok, so what do you want me to do?"

Holy. Fucking. Shit. He'd gotten away with it. Daisy had believed him, and now she was going to get him off. This was the best day of Colin's life. He couldn't believe that Daisy Docherty was asking him that question. He had dreamed of the day a girl would eagerly submit to him, but he never imagined Daisy would ever be that girl. To be honest, he was a little stunned and didn't know what to do.

"Errm, well, I guess you should... show me what you know." Colin put Daisy's clothes down on the bench. He realised he was shaking a little. This would be his first sexual experience of any kind and even though he had wanted this for so long he was a little nervous.

"Alright, take a seat then, Colin. I'm gonna make you feel real good." Daisy shot him a sexy smile. Fuck, she really could turn from sweet, innocent girl to a flirty, intensely sexual creature in the space of a second.

Colin did as he was told, taking a seat on the bench next to the clothes. He was still nervous, but he was finding comfort in the idea of Fred and Seb would say if they could see him now. They would be so unbelievably jealous, but then so would pretty much every other boy in the school (and some of the girls).

"Come on, Colin. Take your pants off and get your cock out. I can't pleasure you while you're fully clothed, silly." Daisy giggled. She then gracefully took to her knees in front of Colin where he was sitting. Something about the wholly submissive act of a naked girl on her knees before him spurred another wave of intense pleasure in Colin's cock, and it pushed so hard against his jeans that it threatened to break the zipper if he didn't set it free.

Colin quickly removed his jeans and underwear with one swift pull downwards and his rock-hard cock sprung up and hit him in the stomach.

"Ooh." Daisy's expression didn't change a bit. Colin's insecure mind started to worry.

"Is there something wrong with it? Is it not big enough? What's the-"

"Shhh, don't be silly Colin," Daisy reassured him. "It's a perfectly nice cock. It's nice and... average-sized. Maybe a little bit bigger than average." She inspected his cock from a few different angles. "I think I should be able to deepthroat one like this."

"Wait... does that mean you're used to a lot bigger than this?" Colin was surprised at the sudden transformation from the perfect, innocent girl to a girl talking about deepthroating.

"Well... yes. My boyfriend is a lot bigger. But you shouldn't compare yourself to him, sweetie." Daisy ran her hands up and down the inside of Colin's naked legs in an attempt to relax him. "He's such a big, manly man. He's way bigger than most men, so you shouldn't worry. Few boys could hope to have a cock nearly as big as his. Seriously, its like 9 inches long, and as thick as my arm. Sometimes I can barely fit my-"

"Ok, ok, I get the point." Colin was a little dejected, and it showed.

"Oh, I'm sorry Colin, I got distracted thinking about it. You shouldn't feel any shame though, you do have a very, very nice cock. It might not be the biggest I've seen, but it might be the prettiest." Daisy gave a big beamy smile.

Well, that was kind of a compliment, Colin guessed. He was still feeling a little emasculated. However, these thoughts immediately vanished as he felt her soft hand begin to touch his cock.

She started very slowly, feeling her way around his hard cock and taut little balls, like she was fascinated with it. Every slight touch sent shivers of pleasure throughout Colin's body. Nobody had ever touched him like this before, and it was a lot to take in.

Daisy looked up with a bemused expression at Colin as he quivered and shook at her sensitive touch. "You're... not very experienced yourself, are you Colin?"

"Errm, not really, no." He figured there was no need to lie here. Daisy was gullible, but there was no way that he would be able to convince her that he was some kind of stud.

"Hmm. I would have thought Coach Kelly would choose someone who had more experience, so they could accurately test me on my skills." Daisy pondered this while starting to massage Colin's balls. He tensed a little as his lie seemed to be coming apart at the seams, but he relaxed as Daisy continued, "I guess a virgin makes for a more neutral judge. Yeah, that makes sense. Coach Kelly is so smart, don't you think?"

"Uh huh..." Colin didn't care about Coach Kelly right now, or anything except for the feeling of Daisy's skilled movements around his cock and balls.

"Alright Colin, just relax, and let me make you feel good, ok? Can you do that for me?" Daisy repositioned herself a little, getting ready to stroke his cock which was practically begging for release.

"Yes, Daisy." After figuring out that she was the more experienced one here, Daisy had taken on a more assertive role, and Colin would have done anything she said right now. He was merely desperate to feel her pleasure him.

"Good boy." Daisy giggled for a final time before getting serious. She placed one of her soft hands around the shaft of his cock and the other cupped his tight and compact balls. Then, she started to slowly pump his cock, up and down.

Colin immediately leant back and groaned in pleasure. Obviously, he had jerked off before, so he was familiar with the movements, but having someone else do it to him somehow felt so much better. He was getting all the pleasure without any of the effort, and even though she was going slowly he could already feel an orgasm rising within him. He tried to keep it at bay. He wanted this moment to last as long as possible.

Daisy smiled her perfect smile, clearly happy with his groan of pleasure, but kept her attention on his cock. She had begun to bite her lower lip in concentration while continuing to give deep, slow strokes to his cock. It drove Colin wild to see Daisy, the perfect pretty girl, give so much focus to something as dirty as pleasuring his cock.

She started to go a little faster now and at this point she had built up a steady rhythm pumping his cock. She had also started to feel up his balls at the same time with the other hand, rolling them between her fingers. Suffice to say, Colin was on top of the world. The principal could walk in now and tell him he was expelled, and he wouldn't care. The only thing that mattered right now was the beautiful girl between his legs and the magical things she was doing to his cock.

"Unnnnngh... ohhhhhhhh fuck... ohhhhhhhh God..." Colin couldn't help letting out long, frequent moans of pleasure as the pleasure mounted.

"Everything ok?" Daisy snapped out of her focus for a second and stopped stroking his cock.

"What?! Oh, yeah, all good, very good, just... please, keep going."

"Oh. Ok" Daisy resumed, going a little faster than she had before. "Sorry Colin, just never had a boy be so vocal with their pleasure before." She gave him a reassuring smile before returning her focus to his penis.

Colin was thrust straight back into the world of pleasure, and it took all he had to stop himself from screaming out loud about it. He was seriously worried that if he did scream Daisy's name the whole damn school would hear him. As hot as it seemed in his horny mind for someone to see him getting pleasured by the most lusted after girl in the school, he knew it would be bad news. If Johnny found out, Colin might not live to see tomorrow.

"So, Colin," Daisy said, without taking her eyes off Colin's cock. "Did Coach Kelly ask you to test my oral skills as well?" She said it so casually, as if she had been discussing the weather.

"Huh? Why would Coach Kelly... Oh! Yes, of course. Yeah, yeah, oral, blowjobs, she definitely mentioned that." Colin had been so caught up in his pleasure he had almost forgotten the lie that had made it possible in the first place.

Daisy threw her head back and laughed. "You're so weird, Colin." Then she puckered up her pretty lips and swallowed his cock with her sweet little mouth in one swift motion.

"OHHHHHHHHHMMYYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOD!" Colin found himself in a state of ecstasy. The warm, wet feeling enveloping his dick was the single most pleasurable experience of his entire life. He figured that nothing else in life except Daisy's hot mouth would give him this kind of high. Which was a pretty virgin thing to think, but you gotta cut the guy some slack, he'd never put his dick in a pussy before, after all.

Daisy took his cock in her mouth to the base with ease, and the fact that this innocent little girl was clearly such an expert cocksucker was almost enough to send Colin over the edge. She made a couple of throaty noises as she deepthroated him, but otherwise she took it like a champ, no problems at all. She came back up for air a few seconds later, and after a deep breath she went straight back to sucking his dick with a renewed intensity, sucking up and down over the head while her hand came back to stroke the shaft in sync with her sucking.