Tricking the Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, oh Daisy, oh you're so fucking good, oh fuck your hot little mouth around my cock feels so goooooood..." Colin couldn't help himself from letting out these moans of pleasure. He started to move his hips in little motions with her strokes. With Daisy's mouth around his cock, her hand jerking him off and the other hand massaging his balls, Colin realised he was not long from popping off his load.

Just as he had this thought, Daisy looked up from his cock and stared directly into his own eyes. The sight of Daisy batting her pretty blue eyes as she suckled on the head of his cock was enough to send him over the limit.

"Oh my- Oh my fucking God I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna fucking-" Colin couldn't believe it. Daisy Docherty was making him cum.

Daisy popped off of his cock and focused all of her efforts into milking his cock with her hands. The expression on her face was one of 100% committed determination. She was trying her very best to make Colin cum as hard as he possibly could. Like any overachiever, she was desperate to ace this test. Daisy's dedication to making him orgasm only spurred Colin's arousal more, and he could feel the cum boiling in his balls, ready to be shot out at high speeds.

"You gonna cum nice and hard for me, Colin?" Fuck, her dirty talk was so unexpected, but Colin loved it.

"Oh fuck yes I'm gonna cum so hard for you, fuck, please make me cum, Daisy pleeeeease..." Colin sounded a little pathetic, begging for his release like that, but he didn't care. He just wanted this sexual Goddess to finish him off and give him the best orgasm of his life.

The pleasure mounted and mounted, far past the point of no return, and Colin knew it was coming.

"I'm gonna, oh fuck, I-"

As the orgasm hit him, Colin made no sound, yet his mouth formed a perfect 'O' as his cock erupted hot streams of cum from its tip, coating Daisy's face and chest. He made a few guttural squeaks as Daisy continued to pump the rest of the orgasm out of his cock, but he was too overcome from the crashing waves of pleasure as he jizzed his load over the hot, naked cheerleader in front of him.

Eventually, his orgasm was reduced to a dribble and his speech was akin to the slurrings of a drunk as his brain struggled to process the mind-shattering orgasm he had just received. He was slumped over the bench, his cock now deflated, and he was in exhausted.

On the other hand, Daisy was completely fine. Seemingly not affected by the previous few minutes in the slightest, she smiled her big cheesy grin as she admired her handiwork, the satisfied and spent cock still in her hands. She then turned around and checked herself out in the mirror.

"God, Colin! You got cum all over me, you naughty boy." She giggled once again as she inspected the ropes of semen splattered all over her face, body and even in her bright, blonde hair. "It's a good thing I was gonna take a shower anyway."

Colin was too busy grappling with the reality of what he had just experienced and trying to catch his breath to fully process whatever Daisy was saying. He looked over at her posing in front of the mirror in a variety of angles. This was the hottest girl in school, the certified sex kitten Daisy Docherty, and she was covered with his spunk. He had never seen a more glorious sight. Earlier today, Colin had been merely a hopeless pervert. Now, he was a hopeless pervert who had tricked the head cheerleader into giving him head and shot his sticky load on her chest. Daisy turned back to him and Colin figured that she was even more beautiful with cum dripping down her perfect breasts.

"So?" Daisy looked at him expectantly.

"H-Huh?" Colin stammered, struck with fear. What was she talking about?

"You said you were here to test me. How did I do?" Daisy held her hands behind her back and puffed her cum-covered chest out nice and proud, ready to hear Colin's assessment.

"What do you mean test- Oh! Test you! Right, yeah, of course, that was what I was doing..." Colin was so shaken by the experience he had almost forgotten the lie for a second time. "You were amazing, Daisy. I'll be sure to tell Coach you passed with flying colours." Despite his inexperience, Colin wasn't exactly lying here. Not that he was going to tell Coach Kelly anything, but that had certainly been the most amazing experience of his life so far.

Daisy face lit up with the most joyous grin. "You really mean it? It was really that good? Oh, thank you so much Colin!" Daisy literally jumped for joy, and her boobs jumped up and down with her, spreading cum across even more of her perfect body. "I always like to ace a test." She giggled and wiped some hairs from her face, accidentally smearing some cum further across her happy little cheeks. "Ah, well, my shower is probably nice and warm by now, so I'm gonna go clean up. Thanks again, Colin, and it's a pleasure to have met you!"

As Colin watched Daisy's perky little ass walk away to the shower room, he suddenly snapped back to reality. He had been in the girl's changing rooms for God knows how long, and it was probably time to make a hasty retreat before he was caught with his pants round his ankles. Literally.

"Yeah, thanks for everything, Daisy!" Colin quickly tucked his sensitive cock away into his underwear and pulled his jeans up, then he made a beeline for the door like a fox escaping from the henhouse.

"Erm, Colin? Aren't you forgetting something?"

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. What was it? Had she caught on? Colin turned around like a deer in headlights.

"W-What?"

Daisy looked at him, then at the bench with a confused expression.

The clothes!

"Oh!" Colin quickly ran back over and grabbed the pile of Daisy's clothes and underwear. "Silly me, I'm so forgetful." Colin tried to fake a goofy laugh while he retreated back to the door.

Daisy shook her head. "You're so weird, Colin, but you're a nice guy. Thanks."

"Thanks for what?" Colin had to ask, he couldn't comprehend what he had done other than steal her underwear and get his dick sucked.

"For putting in a good word for me with Coach Kelly. And for not mentioning a word of this to my boyfriend. He will be very jealous of you if he finds out, mister." Daisy pointed an accusatory finger, which still had a little cum dripping from it, at Colin.

"I won't tell a soul, I promise." Colin remembered Johnny and winced at the thought of what he might do if he found out.

Daisy lowered her finger. "Good boy." She winked and shot him what seemed to be a flirty little smile. Then she skipped off to the shower and soon enough Colin could hear her softly singing to herself as she bathed.

She really was the best of both worlds, perfect innocent girl and flirty nympho. It astounded Colin how she could switch between both so effortlessly. He remembered where he was and left the changing rooms before he might be caught a second time, then started to walk down the thankfully deserted hallways, clutching his pile of stolen treasures.

As Colin scurried through the hallways, his mind began to diminish any horny thoughts with a newfound post-orgasm clarity, and the gravity of what he had done began to dawn on him. He had just breached the privacy of the girls changing room of Foxtown High, successfully lied three times to the head cheerleader, stolen her underwear and tricked her into giving him a handjob and a blowjob. This was serious stuff, on several levels. If Johnny found out that Colin had shot a fat load over his hot little girlfriend, he could most likely be expecting a not-so-friendly visit from Johnny and his football buddies in the near future. If Coach Kelly found out that he had defiled her precious head cheerleader, Colin might find himself bent over her desk with his ass being pounded full of black, rubber cock every day for the rest of the year. Not to mention that if this went higher, Colin might be expelled, or worse, arrested. This technically was a criminal offence after all.

Colin resolved to make sure that this remained a secret between him and Daisy, and not just in order to save his own skin. For once, Colin had been struck with pangs of guilt. He had done something morally wrong, he had taken advantage of someone, and he felt bad. It was a weird feeling, and he didn't particularly care for it, but he felt as though this whole experience had at least forced him to grow a little as a person.

Colin eventually reached his locker, and before anyone around him could see what he was carrying, he stuffed the pile of clothes into it before locking it as quickly as he could. As soon as he closed the locker door, he noticed the stocky and lanky figures of Seb and Fred respectively advancing on him.

"Colin! Where've you been, we thought you might have been caught in the act." Fred sniggered, pushing his overly big glasses back up on his nose.

"Nah, I bet he pussied out and didn't even do it." Seb jokingly gave Colin a punch on the arm, and Colin recoiled a little bit. Seb might have been short and quite fat, but he could pack a punch.

"So, how did your little mission go?"

Colin looked between Fred and Seb, and remembered his resolve to remain quiet, not just for his own sake, but also for Daisy's honour. He would have to make something up to appease them.

Yet, as he looked at his friends, his guilt slowly washed away, and he felt a most mischievous and wicked smile creep across his face.

"You guys are not gonna believe what just happened..."

***

Hello there! If you made it this far, thanks for reading! Thank you to everyone who commented on my last story and left me feedback, it is greatly appreciated. With this story I wanted to try and focus more on the characterisation rather than the sexual act itself, so let me know how you think I did, any feedback is useful, and follow me if you're interested in more stories with a focus on dom/sub relationships. Thanks again!