Tricks and Treats

Story Info
Sammy dresses up for Halloween and Daddy gives him treats.
1.4k words
4.55
26.5k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy had been working out every day since he decided to drop out of college. He couldn't stomach moving back in with his parents and they had started charging him rent the day he turned eighteen. Luckily, his new friend had offered him a place to stay and he could live rent free as long as a followed a few basic rules:

1. Treadmill every day.

2. No cumming without permission.

3. Do what Daddy says.

Daddy woke him up early, whispering into his ear.

"Strip and come ride my tongue. Show me what all those squats are for."

His cute bubble butt was just inches above Daddy's mouth. Sammy squatted even lower, opening his ass nice and wide for Daddy's tongue.

"Give me that tasty hole." Daddy said, pressing his tongue between Sammy's big, round cheeks.

Sammy moaned as he felt Daddy's tongue start to swirl on his hole. Sammy looked at himself in the mirror and began to rub his nipples, rocking his ass back and forth on Daddy's mouth. He was so horny and his cock stuck straight up in the air, dribbling precum. Tonight, at midnight, would mark a whole month since he last came. A whole month since he had quit college to study Daddy's cock.

"Are you going to fuck me?" whimpered Sammy.

Daddy loved how desperate Sammy had become since he ordered him not to cum. Sammy had moved in at the end of the summer. He was sick of college and had no plan so Daddy invited him to stay at his house.

He gave Sammy's ass a light slap and then he pushed him onto the bed.

"That depends. Are you going to be a trick or a treat tonight?"

Sammy smiled, grabbing a lollipop from a basket near the coffee table. He twirled it between his fingers.

"I'll be whatever you want, Daddy."

"Then why don't you go put your costume on."

...

Sammy pulled his black and white spotted socks up over his knees, and pulled a pair of tight, black booty shorts over his perky bottom. His cock was still hard and the tip stuck out from the top of the waistband, leaking precum on the soft, cotton fabric.

Next he put on a white crop-top, again with black spots, that barely covered his nipples. The finishing touches were a small necklace with a bell and a set of little black ears.

...

"And what are you supposed to be?"

Sammy put his hands on his hip and pouted at Daddy. Then the boy dropped to his knees and crawled to Daddy's lap on all-fours.

"I'm a cow-boy. Get it? Cause I'm a cow and also a cute boy?"

Daddy patted Sammy's head. Ding! Ding! Sammy's head turned towards the door.

"Go answer it."

Sammy wandered towards the door. Daddy's house was remote and his closest neighbors were a ten minute drive. That seemed to Sammy like a long way for candy.

Sammy reached for the doorknob when he felt Daddy's bulge press against his ass. Sammy's cock stirred, and he pulled up his shorts, trying to hide his erection. Daddy reached for the door, swinging it open.

On the stairs stood a tall athletic boy slightly taller and older than Sammy in tight fitting overalls with a red bandana around his neck. He had a rope in one hand and he rubbed the throbbing outline of his cock with the other.

"Trick or treat." said the Farmboy.

Daddy grabbed Sammy's ass, whispering into his ear.

"I found a sexy Farmboy to milk you. You think I don't see what you use my Visa for? You slutty little cow."

Daddy laughed and led Sammy back to the living room.

...

Sammy was on all fours on the coffee table with the rope wrapped tightly around his neck. His back was arched and his mouth was wrapped around Daddy's cock.

"Are you ready, Sammy?" whispered Daddy.

Sammy nodded his head, gagging slightly on Daddy's swollen tip.

"You're going to look so cute with that big cock buried in your ass. But remember. You belong to me."

Sammy felt the Farmboy spit on his ass and let it drip down to his hole. The Farmboy held Sammy's hips and then lined up his cock.

The Farmboy slowly pressed himself into Sammy, his tight hole gripping the Farmboy's cock.

"Oh fuck. That ass is so tight. You're one horny cow, aren't you?"

The Farmboy yanked at the rope.

"He hasn't cum in almost a month. His cock is basically hard at all times and all he does is beg for dick."

The Farmboy pushed his cock further into Sammy.

"That explains why he is such an eager little bitchboi. Where did you find him?"

"He only had two years left down at the college but he traded it all away to be my fucktoy."

Daddy and the Farmboy both pressed harder into Sammy, filling his hot mouth and ass full of cock. Sammy's own cock throbbed, dripping a long, sticky strand of cum onto the coffee table.

Daddy and the Farmboy slowly found a rhythm, pumping their cocks in and out of the desperate slut.

"What a perfect ass. You must fuck this curvy butt every day?"

"I usually let him suck my cock while I drink my coffee. Then I pound that pretty ass until he begs for it. You should see him when I get home from work. Isn't that right, Sammy?"

"Mmmph. Yesss Dadddy." Sammy said, still drooling all over Daddy's cock.

"He's wanted to get spitroasted like a dirty little slut for a long time. It's probably half the videos in his browser history."

"Well, I'm glad we could finally make your dream come true Sammy." said the Farmboy as he spanked Sammy's ass and shoved his cock in even deeper.

The Farmboy's cock wasn't as big as Daddy's but at almost 7 inches, every thrust sent a wave of pleasure through Sammy. Sammy's cock was now swinging back and forth, slapping his stomach and dripping precum all over the coffee table.

Then the Farmboy reached between Sammy's legs, wrapping his hand around his cock.

"His cock is throbbing."

Sammy moaned on Daddy's dick, feeling himself getting closer to the edge as the Farmboy tightened his grip.

"Good, stroke his cock but don't let him cum. He hasn't earned it yet." said Daddy.

The Farmboy pulled the rope around Sammy's neck harder and began to stroke his cock faster and faster while Daddy plunged his cock deep into Sammy's throat. Daddy pulled at Sammy's hair, choking him.

Sammy looked up at Daddy, his eyes watering, his body trembling, stuffed between the two massive cocks. He wanted Daddy to feel good and he was desperate to please him. He tried to keep Daddy's cock down his throat but it was too deep and suddenly he began to gag.

Daddy pulled his dripping cock out of Sammy's throat and rubbed it over the his lips. Sammy's face was a mess, a mix of saliva and precum coating his lips and chin.

"Bring him to the bed." said Daddy.

The Farmboy picked up Sammy, carrying him into the other room and throwing him onto his back. Daddy stood at the edge of the bed and held Sammy by his feet, spreading him open wide.

The Farmboy pushed up Sammy's top and began to tease his nipples, then he kissed down Sammy's chest.

Daddy rubbed his throbbing tip against Sammy tight, delicious hole. Then he grabbed the Farmboy by the neck and pushed his head down on Sammy's cock.

"A lollipop for you." said Daddy.

The Farmboy enthusiastically began to suck Sammy who instantly started to let out dirty moans.

"And one for you." Daddy pulled the wrapper off a red lollipop and brought it to Sammy's lips.

Sammy rubbed the cherry red lollipop on his lower lip as Daddy began to push his cock inside. Sammy's hole gripped Daddy's cock nice and tight.

"I love this ass."

"I love when you fuck it."

The Farmboy continued swallowing Sammy's cock while Daddy gripped his ankles and pounded his cock in and out. Sammy's cock began to twitch in the Farmboy's mouth.

Sammy pulled the lollipop from his mouth with a pop!

"I'm so close. If you two keep going, I'm going to cum."

Daddy buried his cock into Sammy's ass making him squeal. The Farmboy pulled his mouth off of Sammy and began to stroke him.

"Cum for me."

"Yessss uhhh yesss, Daddy...keeep going...just...like...that. Ohhhhhh."

Daddy's cock bottomed out deep in Sammy's ass, causing his cock to gush. The Farmboy pumped Sammy's spurting cock, sending rope after rope onto Sammy's cute face and stomach. Then Daddy pulled the lollipop from Sammy's mouth and rubbed it on his cum-covered stomach.

"Open wide for your treat, Sammy."