Tricks of the Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's past 1am. Who's going to see us?"

"Good point. But I still feel like somehow, I'm going to get caught. I've always been very careful about how I go about this."

Vikki kissed him hard on the lips, at the same time grabbing his dick over his pants.

"Come one, don't chicken out on me now," she whispered into his ear. "I really need this, and from what I can tell, so do you."

She was referring to the large bulge that was forming in his pants that she had her hands on.

"It'll be OK, I promise," she said.

She then slipped her hand down his pants and grabbed his dick. Alec's anxiety slipped away as he began making out with Vikki as she gave him a handjob. Alec suspected that the Uber driver knew what was happening in the back of his car, but guessed that he was probably used to it and let it go. Alec guessed the driver was going to expect a big tip for this, and he was definitely going to give it to him.

When they were about a minute away from their destination, they stopped kissing, and Vikki removed her hand from Alec's pants. When they arrived, they thanked the driver before they left his car, and he drove off. Alec quickly gave the driver five stars and a generous tip for his discretion.

Alec saw that Vikki had her phone out and was texting on it.

"Texting your husband?" he asked.

"At this time of night, the old man is fast asleep," she replied. "I'm texting my sister to let her know that I'm definitely not coming back tonight. She asked me to do that in case I did get lucky tonight and didn't have to wait up for me."

Alec looked around his street. Besides the street lights, no one had their lights on from inside their homes. He felt safe knowing his neighbors were all asleep and wouldn't be seeing him with Vikki.

They entered the house, and Vikki immediately started kissing Alec again but he had to make her stop.

"I need to turn off the alarm, unless you want the cops showing up here," he told her.

"That would be fun," said Vikki. "Maybe they can join us."

Alec turned off the alarm and she was back on him again. She was very aggressive and suggested they fuck on the floor of the foyer. Alec was excited by how lascivious she was, but insisted they go to the guest bedroom. Before they went upstairs, Alec offered her something to drink, but she said she was tipsy enough as it was and just wanted to fuck. He had no problem with that.

They got to the guest bedroom on the second floor, and Vikki commented on how nice it was, and he thanked her for it. She tossed her purse on the floor and was all over him again. Alec felt lucky that he was with a woman with a big sexual appetite.

She made Alec sit on the edge of the bed, and he watched as Vikki kicked off her shoes and pulled her dress over her head. She was wearing a black bra with no shoulder straps that did a good job of holding up her big tits, and she wore a matching black thong. She removed her bra and tossed it away, revealing to Alec her lovely, perfectly formed DD-cup tits.

"They're wonderful, aren't they?" said Vikki. "My old-man husband insisted on me getting them."

"I'm sure they're worth every penny," said Alec.

"They are, and you get to enjoy them tonight."

She took off her panties, the last piece of clothing she had on her, then got down on her knees in front of Alec and began taking off his shoes and pants, as Alec took off his own shirt. He was impressed by how fast she was able to get those items off of him so quickly and easily.

Vikki began stroking his dick again, more aggressively than back in the uber car. She then opened up her lips wide as she took his dick into her mouth. She kept her lips perfectly sealed around his shaft as she began bobbing her head. She used her tongue to massage the shaft every time it entered her mouth, and she let the tip regularly hit the back of her throat. She gagged a little on it a few times; she enjoyed doing that, but she knew that Alec would enjoy it more.

Alec had his hand on the top of her head, attempting to guide her through the rhythm of the blowjob. Vikki didn't like it when guys did that. She knew how to give a man a perfect blowjob without any help, but she let them do it anyway. She found that men liked having that sense of control, even when they didn't really have it.

Vikki stopped blowing him and moved up her body enough to get Alec's dick between her tits. She held her tits tightly around the shaft as she began bouncing her tits up and down on it. Alec was enjoying the view of the titty fucking that was happening. He tried this before with his wife; her tits were good, but not big enough for a proper titty fuck. He wondered if he could convince his wife to get implants. When Vikki was done the titty-fucking, she went back to sucking him off. She fingered herself as she did this, nearly getting herself off.

When she was done blowing Alec, she stood up and made him get on the bed and lie down. She quickly got a condom from her purse and then jumped on the bed with him. She quickly ripped the condom open and put it on him. She then positioned her pussy over his dick and slowly lowered her body as his erection moved inside of her. She smiled and moaned at the feeling of having a new dick inside of her, and Alec enjoyed the feeling of his dick being inside of her.

She then began bouncing on his dick, slowly at first so she could enjoy herself. Alec usually enjoyed being the one who took the lead in bed with a woman, but he was enjoying being taken by this woman, who obviously knew what she wanted. Vikki began picking up her speed and was riding his dick like a wild animal. She was going so fast, that Alec had to firmly hold on to her hips because he was sure she would fall off if he didn't.

She began moaning heavily and speaking blasphemous things. Alec gave her ass a good spanking from his position, and she got excited by that.

"Keep going, bitch!" he called out to her and gave her again.

"Yes! Keep spanking me!" she yelled.

He spanked her a few more times, making her more aroused each time he did that.

Alec had enough of her being on top of him and wanted to have his turn with all the fun. She held him close to her as he began fucking her hard and fast. She never felt a guy pound his dick into her pussy with such intensity. Within a couple of minutes, she let out a scream as an orgasm surged through her body. She was so loud, Alec was definitely concerned that his neighbors might have heard something, but he kept going nonetheless.

Alec got off of her and made her get on her hands and knees. He got behind her and began fucking her again. From this doggy-style position, he was able to fuck her even more fiercely than before.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" she kept repeating.

Alec began spanking her, which he knew she liked.

"You like that, you cheap bar slut?!" he yelled at her. "You like being treated like the fucking whore you are?!"

"Yes! Yes, I do!" she cried out. "I love being a whore! I love being your whore!"

She came one more time, screaming louder than she had before. Alec didn't care anymore if the neighbors did hear this; he was enjoying himself too much.

Eventually, all good things come to an end, as Alec shot his cum into the condom and began to slow down, much to Vikki's dismay. He pulled out of her, took off the condom and tossed it on the floor. He was too tired to flush the evidence away, thinking he would get everything cleaned up in the morning.

He plopped himself on the bed just as Vikki got off of it. She went to her purse and pulled out her flask and took it back to bed. She sat on the edge as she took a big swig from the flask.

"You want some?" she asked as she held out the flask to him. "It feels really good to drink after a good fucking."

"No thanks, I'm good."

"Come on, please," she said in a cute voice, giving him puppy dog eyes.

Alec smiled at her, loving how cute she was acting with him.

"Fine, I'll have some," he said as he took the flask from her.

"You can finish it off; there's not much left in it."

He drank so of it, but it was a lot more than she said there was left it in. Stil, it tasted very good, so he finished it all up.

"Not bad," he told her. "Is that some kind of bourbon?"

"Only some of it," she replied.

"What's the rest of it?" he asked, suddenly feeling very tired and groggy.

"I forget the exact name of it, but I know it's some kind of roofie drug."

"What was that?" he asked. He was getting very dizzy and wasn't sure if he heard her correctly.

"I said it's a kind of roofie. Because I just roofied you."

"What... but you... also drank it."

"I only pretended to, sweetie," she answered him. "That was the plan."

Alec tried to get up from the bed but he kept falling back on it. He was trying to focus and stay awake, but he was losing control of his body very fast.

"You... whore..."

Alec closed his eyes and went to sleep. Vikki waited a minute to make absolutely sure Alec was asleep before getting off the bed and getting dressed. She then took her phone out of her purse and called a number.

"Hey, Melanie. I'm done with him. Are you outside?" She asked the person on the other end. "OK, I'll be right down."

Vikki ran downstairs and opened the door to let in three women who had been waiting for her. They all wore all black clothing with matching caps, and each carried a backpack. The one ahead of her, a taller blonde woman named Melanie, grabbed Vikki and gave her a big, passionate kiss on the mouth.

"What took you so long?" Melanie asked.

"Sorry, babe. It took longer than I expected."

"Was he that good?"

"Made me cum twice."

"Nice," said Melanie, with a very approving smile. "Too bad I couldn't have joined you."

"Hopefully, next time."

Melanie and Vikki kissed each other again, refusing to let go of each other.

Earlier, when Vikki told Alec she was texting her sister to let her know she wasn't coming home, she was really texting Melanie. They already knew which house they were going to, but Vikki needed to let her know she had arrived with Alec and to be ready for her to let the team in when shew as done fucking Alec.

"Hey lovebirds, can we get on with this?" said Tara, one of the other women who just entered the home.

"Seriously, this went on too long because you had to fuck the guy," said Zoe, the fourth member of the group.

Vikki stopped kissing Melanie, to answer her friends. "Fucking him was necessary. It's part of the job we're getting paid for, remember?"

"Zoe and Tara are right, we need to get moving," said Melanie. "Let's spread out and take what we can carry. The security alarm is offline, but we still don't want to attract any attention in case a car does drive by here this early and looks at this house suspiciously. There are no cameras here, from what we have been told, but still don't do anything that may wake up a neighbor.

"Yes boss," Tara and Zoe said in unison.

"One more thing. Vikki?"

"Yes, babe," she answered.

"You make a good redhead, but please take that wig off now."

"Yes, babe," said Vikki as she ripped off the red wig off of her head.

She ran her fingers through her short black hair and massaged her scalp. Having that wig on her head that tightly was uncomfortable but necessary. She also took out the green contact lenses from her eyes and put them away in her purse. She left her fake tattoo and beauty mark on until she went got home because those took some time to remove. It was a lot for one job, but worth it, so she won't be identified later.

Zoe and Tara went off in different directions, while Melanie and Vikki went off on their own. The two lovers first had to clean up any physical evidence Vikki left behind, such as fingerprints, so she wouldn't be identified by it. They then went to the master bedroom and took items from the room that they were told they could take, such as the wife's jewelry.

The jewelry was good, but they wanted their pay as well for the job they were hired for. They found the wife's underwear drawer, hidden in the back of a row of bras, was an envelope containing $5,000. That money, plus whatever they were allowed to steal, made for a great payday.

"She's spending a lot of money on this," said Vikki.

"She said it was all worth it to finally catch him cheating on her so she could easily divorce his ass and get what's she deserved in the settlement," said Melanie.

"It would be hard for him to explain what she finds here when she comes home in the morning."

Melanie and Vikki thought it was a great plan. Something to help her prove that he had been cheating on her without it looking like she set it all up.

Emily, Alec's wife, knew her husband had been cheating on her for a long time, but he was too careful to leave any evidence. But as for his wife, she picked up on enough clues to figure it out on her own. She hated him for disrespecting their marriage like this and was not going to just stand by and act like a clueless wife. She wanted to divorce him and make him pay.

Before she could do anything, she needed hard evidence to use against him. She knew it was better if it came in a way that would make Alec confess it all, so it would be easier to use against him in court. Emily would get all the evidence she needed and it would look like she just lucked into finding it all, so she could look completely innocent.

Emily spent a lot of time going over every detail of her plan. When she was ready, she contacted Melanie's crew through a mutual friend and hired them for the plan. Melanie loved the plan, even though she thought it was too elaborate. Emily thought so too, but she was married to a very good lawyer who always found a way to win, so she had to go big on her plans to get what she wanted.

Emily made up an excuse to take her kids away for the week to her parent's house, knowing that Alec would use the time to fool around with someone. Emily used a burner phone with Melanie's number on it to let her know when he would be out on the prowl. When Alec said he had to work late tonight and shouldn't be disturbed, she knew what that meant and let Melanie know it was time. Emily figured out over time that the club his friend Derrick owns was the most likely place he would be going, and that's where she told Melanie where to send Vikki to find him. Vikki played the perfect type of person who Alec would instantly go for.

Emily would then come up with an excuse for her parents to watch the kids so she could go home early and spend some alone time with her husband, just like a loving wife would do. She would then find the home had been burglarized and call the police. Even though she would already know Alec was upstairs unconscious from the roofie, she would still call his phone after she called the police, so there would be a phone record of her attempting to call her husband.

The cops would come and do a walk-through in the home, and then they would find an unconscious and naked Alec in the guest room, with a used condom on the floor. Originally, Vikki was going to take the condom off of him and pretend to throw it away, but instead she would place it somewhere to be found. Alec was the one who threw the condom on the floor, so it just worked out for them.

After Alec woke up from his drug-induced nap, either at home or at the hospital, he would see the cops and figure out what had happened. With the situation he was in, he would have no choice but to confess what had happened when the police questioned him about it, because there would be no way for him to lie his way out of it. The cops would also have no choice but to write down everything for their police reports. That police report would be a key piece of evidence for Vikki to use against Alec in her divorce, plus any other evidence her lawyers could gather after all of this.

"His wife would've made an excellent member of our crew," said Vikki.

"I would definitely like to work with her again," said Melanie. "Maybe she could refer us to some of her friends."

All four women met up with each other at the entrance. Each one had their backpacks filled with whatever they could steal, plus some additional items in their hands. During their ransacking, they made sure to leave a mess around the place so it would look more believable for the police. The women thought it was funny that they were using the police in this way; it was almost like the cops were unknowingly being an accomplice to this plan.

Before they left the house, they made sure nobody was in the streets or any lights were on in the neighbors' homes and left the house unseen. They quietly made their way to their car down the street, put their loot in the trunk and got into the car. Tara and Zoe went to the front street, with Tara taking the wheel, and Melanie and Vikki sat in the back. Tara drove off and the women cheered and celebrated for a job well done.

"Another great job, ladies. I'm proud of you all," said Melanie.

"Can I fuck the cute husband next time?" Tara asked.

"It's not like that happens a lot in the jobs we pull. But sure, why not?"

"By the way, I have to know what story you told the guy to seduce him," said Zoe.

"Yes, please tell us. You have the best lines," said Tara.

Being a former wannabe actress, Vikki was good at improv and coming up with characters for her roles in the jobs they pulled. Besides being a fake redhead, she told them how she came up with a story about being a trophy wife to some old rich guy who can't satisfy her and she fucks around on him to satisfy her needs. It made her look like a callous woman who didn't care about her husband and was willing to fuck around with whoever she could get her hands on. All the women loved hearing how that story worked so well.

She gave them all sorts of details about how she kept him on the hook. For example, when he became anxious about driving her back to his place, she gave him a hand job in the back of the Uber car to make him relax. Also, how she had to pretend not to know what a whisky sour was so he could feel like he was doing a good job of getting her attention. They all laughed, because Vikki would often be the one who introduced them to those kinds of drinks. She even convinced Alec that her tits were fake; it wasn't necessarily part of the plan, but she was having fun making up shit throughout the night just to mess around with him.

She even told them about how Alec was originally going to take her to a hotel and how she got out of that by pretending she had a restraining order against her from that place. All the women started laughing hysterically, unable to believe that Alec would believe such a bullshit story.

After hearing all of that, Zoe turned on the radio and they continued their celebration. Melanie was worried the loud music and celebration might attract the attention of a cop, but she was willing to let it go for this time so she wouldn't spoil her crew's fun.

As Tara and Zoe celebrated in the front, Vikki and Melanie were making out heavily in the back. Melanie stopped when she suddenly remembered she needed to do one last thing. Vikki watched Melanie reach down her shirt and pull out an item she had kept safe for Vikki while she was with Alec.

"Here you go, Vikki," said Melanie as she handed her the item.

Vikki put the wedding ring back on her finger. She didn't like to go out without her ring, but it was a necessity for the job.

"Thanks babe. My finger felt naked without it," said Vikki. "You're the best wife ever."

"So are you," said Melanie.

They kissed each other again and held each other the whole ride back to their hideout.

The End.

12