Tricky Business

Story Info
Paying for college gets tricky for a group of college girls.
4.9k words
4.1
16.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Husky59
Husky59
56 Followers

"You're not going there, Beth. That's final."

"Why not, dad? If I go there, I'd be going to one of the best schools in the country."

"I understand that. I realize it is one of the best universities, but we can't afford it. Our state school system is affordable and there is nothing to be ashamed of by getting a degree there."

"I don't want to go to a state school. I want to go here!" and she pointed to her acceptance letter.

"Look Beth, to avoid us arguing over this, I'll make you a deal. Your mother and I will give you what it cost for you to go to State. If you turn it down and go to this preppy Ivy League school, you pay the rest.

"Okay, I'll take out a student loan. Maybe I can get a scholarship."

"Those are big, maybes, darling. Good luck with that."

But eighteen-year-old girls are far more resourceful than adults realize. Beth got a scholarship covering twenty percent of tuition but nothing for housing and enrolled in the School of Business. She secured a job in the Student Union at minimum wage. Despite her enterprising efforts, there was still a big hole in Beth's budget that became clear at the end of her first year. Her summer job helped to close the gap.

Beth changed jobs in the fall and worked for a restaurant at minimum wage rather than at the Student Union. The tips made a big difference, but her debts overwhelmed her again. Paying for her half of college expenses became a crash course in personal finance. The only way to pay for her junior year was to take out a student loan. She did it secretly so that her parents wouldn't find out.

Beth turned twenty in August a week before driving off to campus. Her birthday present from her parents was a used car or what the dealer referred to as "a previously driven car." The freedom of owning her own car was thrilling but it too added to the expenses.

Beth's friend, Jamie, had suggested they become roommates and rent a small reasonably priced apartment. Beth did the math and realized it was less expensive than the dorm and she could save money by doing her own cooking. Junior year also came with a boyfriend. His name was Tad. She split her time between her apartment and his. Tad showed her how to love, even crave sex.

Before Tad, sex for Beth was a series of one-night stands. She would go on a date and more often than not, some guy would screw her in a car, fraternity house, or motel. Most of the guys had only their own satisfaction in mind and Beth rarely had an orgasm. Tad changed all that.

Beth realized Tad was special the first time he went down on her. Tad knew all the right places to make her pussy dripping wet. He wanted to make her cum as much as she wanted it. Tad told her that a girl without an orgasm is not much more than a good night kiss.

Tad liked to wait and wait until Beth got to a point of begging him to fuck her. Even then, he teased Beth by entering her a short way, pulling out and waiting for her to wail, "Damn it Tad, get it in. I want you all the way in."

Once he got started, he could last. Tad had amazing self-control and could hold back until Beth was deeply into a powerful orgasm. Then he let go with shots that were heard around the world. She would scream with passion and he would growl like a tiger. His ejaculations were massive and seemed to boil out of her pussy even while he stayed inside her. Tad stayed hard and was in no hurry to pull out. Beth loved the fulness in her body.

Sex with Tad wasn't just about orgasms and cum. They both enjoyed experimenting and tried different ways and places for his cock to get into her cunt. They fucked in the shower, on chairs, tables, rugs, and once on the stairs leading to his apartment. A late-night favorite was riding up and down in the elevator. They covered all five floors a half dozen times while she rode him to a strong eruption that seeped down her thighs while they fell into bed.

Beth liked being with Tad but he wasn't ambitious. To begin with, Tad was a sixth year undergraduate. He said he wasn't in a hurry to graduate and college life suited him. Beth explained to him that she had no choice about graduating. She was up to her tits in debt and every month it got worse. She had a student loan that would come due soon without any idea how to pay it back.

Tad said he had an idea that might help. "So, what's your brilliant idea, Tad."

"Work at the Pink Kink."

"You're kidding, aren't you Tad? That's a strip bar!"

"No, I'm very serious. My buddy is the bartender there and says they pay well. The tips are generous and that is the main reason the girls work there. The other thing is you have boobs that fit the job."

Beth sulked and sounded resistant when she said, "Thanks for the compliment but no thanks."

"Think about it, Beth," Tad said. "You are so beautiful and sexy. You would be a star at the Pink Kink."

A month passed and her studies were going well and sex with Tad continued to be great. That was the good news. The bad news was that her bills kept mounting with no relief in sight.

"I've been thinking about it Tad. Maybe I should try it," Beth said to Tad.

"Try what?" he asked.

"You know, the strip club. How do I ask for a job there?"

"I'll ask the guy I know who works there and tell him you are interested. He's a good guy and you can go there and ask for him. His name is Fabian."

"I'm scared, Tad. I don't want to do it, but I have no choice."

"Just be yourself and everything will work out. Look, Beth, we'll go together some night and talk to Fabian. You can see what the club is like and if you like it, ask for an audition. Oh, and wear something sexy when we go. That always helps."

They went to the Pink Kink around ten Saturday night. The drinks were expensive, but Tad paid for one round. A woman with small tits was on the pole and they watched until she removed her G-string that brought on approval and a handful of tens and twenties thrown on the stage. Less than five minutes later the woman was serving drinks topless to customers.

The next dancer surprised Beth. It was a girl in her sociology class. Beth thought her name was Cynthia and remembered how she flirted with the professor. She had a firm young body and was a great dancer. The girl performed topless for ten or fifteen minutes but kept her G-string on. She didn't get much in the way of tips. That was lesson one. Men pay for naked pussies. Beth's classmate also became a waitress until she disappeared in a back room with one of the customers.

"Where did she go, Tad?"

"I'm not sure, Beth. I think they might have a private room where the girls do lap dances. It's just another way of earning more money."

During a short pause in the entertainment, Tad took Beth to meet Fabian. The three of them went to the back office to talk with the owner who scheduled Beth for a Monday afternoon audition. "Wear heels," he said. "You will need to dance in heels, the spikier the better."

Beth was understandably nervous at the audition. The boss loved her tits but said her dancing needed work. He suggested coming to the club an hour before opening and practice. He said she could be a topless waitress in the meantime. The rules were clear. She could use the back rooms for lap dancing but no blowjobs or fucking on the premises. Take it somewhere else," he warned. "We would lose our license if any of the girls have sex here."

Beth worked for two weeks before she performed her first dance in public. It went well and she was making twice what she earned at the restaurant. As she got better at dance seduction, the money got better too. After a month as a stripper, she was comfortable finishing her performance totally nude. The tips piled up and more and more men asked for a lap dance. The house got a third of whatever the men paid which was always between $25 and $30 depending on the song. Beth loved getting a rise out them, especially the older men with grey hair. A couple of her customers asked for a date, but she always said no.

Beth was home for the summer working at a bar earning minimum wage again, but the tips were good. That kind of money didn't make a dent in her bank account. So after a month at home, Beth told her parents she had to get back to campus to start her senior thesis. She lived with Tad and went back to the Pink Kink to earn "real money" as Tad called it.

For a while she danced, served drinks and lap danced. Beth was paying her bills but every month she was a little short. Tad said it was alright with him if she dated a few of the men. They both knew what that meant. Men who dated strippers had expectations.

Beth chose carefully for her first time. He was a man about fifty, from out of town, and had money by the look of his clothes and willingness to tip. She agreed to meet him for lunch the next day to get better acquainted. He asked her to join him at his motel. Beth said she wasn't that kind of girl. The man took out a one hundred-dollar bill from his wallet. "Would this help you become that kind of girl?" he asked pushing the money toward her.

She didn't look at the money but stared at the man pretending to be embarrassed. Instead of taking the money, she said, "It's a start."

He went back at his wallet and added another hundred. "How's that bitch?"

"Better but a little light."

"Okay, here's three hundred but that's it. Take it or leave it!"

Beth said, "Wear a condom and we've got a deal." She took the money and he took her to the motel.

He wasn't much of a fuck. He was one and done like the guys she screwed on one-night stands her freshman year. She only got pleasure from the money. He started on her nipples, then spent a short time sucking pussy. He banged her hard but not for long. He was far too horny to go for more than five minutes. The man filled his condom to overflowing, then rested for twenty minutes wanting it again. Beth said, "Okay for an extra hundred." He said it wasn't in the budget. He dropped her off on campus minutes later.

If an hour and a half of sex work for three hundred dollars was all it took, Beth decided an occasional affair like this was worth her time and she had the time. Most of Beth's course work was done and her main project was the senior thesis. That meant Beth had plenty of time in the afternoon to entertain men at the motel and dance at night.

Many of the men who could afford her services were older, men fifty and up. They were teddy bears in bed and not too demanding. On occasion, a man would get rough with her and slap her around, but it wasn't a deal breaker.

An idea surfaced one afternoon when she was with Mr. Smith. Many of her men were called Mr. Smith. This Mr. Smith was sixty-two and a grandfather. He told her about his late wife and the grandkids. Mr. Smith said he loved his grandkids, but he didn't see them very often. "Basically," he said, "I've been rather lonely since my wife died."

He owned a hardware store in Dallas and was looking at colleges with his granddaughter. The girl was with her dad negotiating the finances to pay four years at the university although Mr. Smith promised to pay most of it. He had the money and his granddaughter was a smart kid.

Beth's inspiration was that there were other rich grandfathers that would pay for dating young college chicks. Some were lonely widowers, some not getting it at home, and there were those that just wanted to feel young again spending time with a young woman.

"What do you think of my idea of being an escort for these guys, Tad?" she asked one night.

He thought for a moment then said, "You would need an apartment, maybe some friends to help pay for the apartment, and some way to advertise."

"So, you think it would work? I mean if a couple of us entertained older guys with money?"

"There's no harm in trying if you can get some of your friends to do it with you. I can help with some online ads and it might be best to say it's a center specializing in massages for men fifty and older."

"What should we call it?"

"How about The Senior Center?"

"Okay, sounds good. I know two friends that might be interested in this. I'll see if they are interested."

The first girl Beth approached was her co-worker at Pink Kink. Cynthia was willing but said she would join The Senior Center only if there was another girl, maybe two more in the group. "Ya know, Beth, I've dated a few guys from here but I'm never sure if it's safe. Your idea seems safer."

The next girl Beth asked was her ex-roommate, Jamie. She had many boyfriends and wasn't a convent kind of girl. She had no reservation about having sex with them. In fact, she was disappointed if the evening didn't end up in bed. Jamie was excited about earning money for what came naturally to her. "Anyway, it will let me be more independent of my parents. Hey, I even have a friend that feels the same way. My friend, Wendy, could use the money so I'm sure she'll be with us." Jamie told Beth, "I kind of like the idea of being with the older grandfatherly type."

Tad asked the girls to dress in seductive clothes for the pictures he was putting online. They were taken at an angle that showed their bodies but not their faces.

The next question was how to find a suitable apartment. Jamie's two-bedroom apartment was paid through the end of the month, so they had three weeks to recoup enough money to pay next month's rent. Everyone agreed that would be good for a start.

Beth took a "Mr. Jones," one of many Jones boys, to the apartment for an afternoon appointment. She met Jones at Pink Kink who wanted a date and Beth said that she was working for The Senior Center where they gave massages. Beth told him there were three other masseuses like herself that favored mature clients. He could meet her at the apartment at 3:00 if he wished to be with her.

At the apartment she gave Mr. Jones a price list with cute names like a "Mouth Massage for $50" or a "Nun's Habit for $250, Cowpokey, front or back for $250, Rear End-Rub for $350. All came with a free sock to keep the girls and their client safe. A condom was not optional except when Beth was with Tad. Part of the pleasure of fucking Tad was feeling his explosive load pouring inside her.

Mr. Jones was fifty-eight years old, retired, and a father of three. He was in town to visit his sister who was in the hospital. He needed a something to sooth his nerves.

"What will it be today, Mr. Jones?" Beth asked while she undressed him. He went for a Mouth Massage and the Cowpokey, front and reverse.

Just as he said that Beth's junior year marketing class kicked in and she said, "You're in luck, Mr. Jones. Today we have a combo special. The MM is half price with the Cowpokey."

Beth started him with a blowjob to get him hard, then rolled on the sock. She climbed on top of his ridged pole and rode him cowgirl for about ten minutes, then reverse before he was out of breath dumping a respectable load filling the condom.

He took some time to rest before dressing, then thanked her and said she was a beautiful girl and a wonderful masseuse.

"How did you get into massage therapy?" he asked.

"All of us have a load of student loans and need a way to pay them. We know it's not the customary way to pay them back, but we've been waitresses and had jobs at the university, but they are all minimum wage."

"So, I'm helping to pay for your college education."

"That's right, Mr. Jones."

"Okay that's worth an extra fifty."

"Thanks for the generous tip, Mr. Jones."

"It's Paul Snider."

"Thank you, Paul. Come again."

Beth gave him a business card that Tad had printed and asked him to keep The Senior Center in mind on his next trip.

Following Beth's inaugural run at The Senior Center with Mr. Snider, Cynthia brought in a man she met at the Pink Kink. He looked ancient but probably was in his mid-sixties. The way he dressed, it didn't seem possible that he could afford their rates. So, it became policy to get the money first.

Two weeks into their enterprise, each girl had at least one client, but business was slower than they had anticipated. Jamie's friend, Wendy, had the most success entertaining three clients. She was a sexy black girl nearly six feet tall with captivating breasts and dark nipples the size of silver dollars.

On the third week, Wendy and Jamie each had patrons on the same day. It was their first full house. The money was trickling in rather than pouring in. It was time for a staff meeting.

Beth began the meeting by saying, "Look, we barely earned enough for next month's rent. We need to increase the traffic here or we'll never get ourselves out of debt. We need some creative ideas. I'd like to suggest that we expand the combo special to all positions no matter what the man wants. We need to get him hard and oozing precum so it's almost mandatory to give him a blowjob. We might consider throwing that in for free. I'd also like to suggest a two for one option. This would mean your client could use two positions for one cum load."

"How about buy one get one free? A guy could cum twice for the price of one." Jamie suggested.

Cynthia said she liked the idea but the basic rates would have to be increased.

"That's a good point, Cynthia. I don't think we are attracting the high rollers. Let's change our image and dress with sexy but elegant clothes for our website pictures. We need our patrons to think that you pay for what you get, and they are getting beautiful young girls.

"Here's another point on that," Wendy said. "I've been getting nice tips when the guy thinks he's paying for my college education. I like to tell them that I have a student loan and he is helping me with that."

Beth added, "Yes and when I mention having no support from my family, lots of guys are sympathetic and are happy to help. Any other ideas?"

"Yes," Jamie said. "When I do the Nun's Habit, I think of myself as a nun. What if we did costumes? You know, a nun, a cowgirl outfit, a clown, a fairy godmother, things like that."

"Great idea!" the rest of the girls agreed.

"Okay," Beth said. "The first thing is to raise our rates, advertise our specials and revise the website calling ourselves 'Sugar and Spice'." Everyone agreed.

"And just as a reminder girls, smile when he fucks and you don't forget to swallow when he cums." They all laughed like kindergarten girls being told to eat their cookies.

Tad liked the new marketing ideas and added some of his own. With the girls dressed to the nines, Tad added a picture of James Bond in a tux surrounded by beautiful women. The website caption was, "For the man of distinction," then he added the voice of Peggy Lee singing "Big Spender." The fine print read, "Smiling faces help you go places."

Now that the rates were geared for the wealthy, not many men came from the Pink Kink. The Internet was the best source for new clients, and they all had money. Halloween Week and Costume Night was popular. Eventually, the girls would dress up on request. French maid outfits, the ones with excessive cleavage, were by far the most requested.

The business took off slowly at first, then all at once. Each girl was fucking four and five men a week. They had to add another girl, Ingrid, an exchange student from Sweden, and find a three-bedroom apartment. Ingrid's long blond hair and tits were a hit the very first week she started work. Even when she was on her back, Ingrid's tits still looked like mountains.

They dropped the word massage on their website and became "Sugar and Spice, everything nice for Men of Distinction." Eventually they included three-some and sex parties for their best clients. "Best" meant the men with the most money. Every so often they got together to gossip and exchange experiences with the men. It was like a bunch of hens clucking away in the barnyard.

Beth asked, "Were you here when I met Andrea?

Husky59
Husky59
56 Followers
12