Tricky Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is Andrea?" they said.

"Apparently you weren't. It's kind of a funny story. She came here on a Thursday afternoon when we were looking for another girl. Of course, that was before Ingrid joined us. Anyway, I showed Andrea around the apartment thinking she was applying for the position. I told her we were a full-service agency. I explained that she could work full or part time and there were four of us sharing the apartment. Andrea kept trying to explain why she was here. I guess she looked like an ideal addition to our organization, so I continued trying to sell her on the advantages of joining us. There was only one room occupied so I showed her the other rooms.

"That's when Andrea asked what was in the third bedroom. Of course, it was busy. I think it was you, Cynthia, who was with an elderly man. Well, Andrea could hear the man grunting and groaning and had no illusions about what was going on there. She said rather abruptly, 'I'm not here for a job. I'm looking for my grandfather.' She ripped the door open and yelled, 'We've been looking for you for a couple of hours, gramps.' I think she caught him at a bad time because he was ready to cum when she said, 'Finish what you're doing. We're going to dinner soon.' Andrea showed no sign of embarrassment and said, 'That's my gramps for you. I caught him last week doing this with my girlfriend.'"

Wendy changed the story. "Have any of you done Herbert?"

"Yes," Cynthia said. "You mean Horny Herbert."

"That's the guy. He must be rich because he fucked me every way a man can get his cock in a girl and paid for it all!"

"How about Albert?" Beth asked. "Have any of you been with him?"

"I think I remember Albert," Jamie answered. "Is he the guy that has a fetish with strap-ons? He likes us to fuck his ass and wank him until he shoots his cum down our throat."

"That's him. Have any of you had a guy that reminds you of your dad or grandpa?" Beth asked.

"Bryce is that kind of man," Ingrid said and he tips really well. "I like him. He's so cuddly and gentle when he fucks me. It's never lewd or vulgar. It's like he loves me and wants to make me happy. Once he asked me to marry him."

"How about Martin? He's kind of like that except he wants me to drink his cum from a condom," Beth added. "I do it for an extra fifty."

Wendy said she liked a man's man. "You know, I like a guy that fucks hard and deep and doesn't give a shit whether I like it or not. The thing is, I like it that way."

Jamie spoke up and said, "Hey when it comes to kinky, Travis takes the prize. One time he took hundred-dollar bill and wrapped it around his dick. Then he put the condom on and fucked me saying, you're my hundred-dollar baby and sang, 'I'm fuckin' this ho like a porn-star (Ooh) I went deep in the whip with four rocks.'"

"Wow," Jamie said. "I hope you got that hundred!" then added, How about our town mayor? I had him once and he was so nervous it took a half hour to get him up. Then he banged me for another half hour in missionary with his wimpy cock and left without a word, not even a tip."

Ingrid was a little embarrassed to admit she had done a Lutheran minister. "Yeah, he was kind and very thoughtful. He treated me like I was his daughter. I finally had to ask him if we going to have sex or just talk about the scriptures? He was a good fuck. His cock was porn worthy and he could hold it, by the grace of God. He prayed for me before leaving."

"Hey, speaking of porn worthy cocks, did any of you girls do Matt Bass?" Wendy asked. "When I first saw him, all I could think of was a baseball bat. I've seen some big cocks, but Mr. Bass is freaky. He's so big we didn't have a sock big enough to get on his cock. I had to do him uncovered. I only did it because he paid extra. We all know that size usually doesn't matter but once he got it in, he stretched my pussy like no one I've ever had before, and he came like a horse."

Someone asked, "Did you let him cum inside you?"

Wendy smiled and said, "What would you have done?" and everyone laughed knowing the answer.

Then the name of Wallace came up. "Oh my god, Wallace," Cynthia said. "Wallace was okay until he brought us his grandson for his eighteenth birthday. He wanted to make a man out of him. I think his grandson is deranged. He just laid on the bed naked and his limp cock looked like dead fish. I asked him how he wanted it. He looked so pathetic and said to ask his gramps. I told him it doesn't work like that. Sex is what a man and woman want. 'You're not a woman. You're a whore,' he said.

"Yes, I make men happy and get paid for it. I want to make you happy," I told him.

"After I sucked him hard, he didn't know what to do so I sat on his cock. I fucked him for a short while but when he started to cum, tears rolled down his cheeks and he cried like a baby. Pretty strange kid but looking at the positive side, his grandpa pays well,"

"Well ladies," Beth began, "this has been a lot of fun. The real reason we needed to get together is because when the Police Chief was in for his complimentary massage, he said the department has been getting a lot of pressure from the church women that know about us. He said we have to closeup in a week or face arrest."

Cynthia said, "I don't see a problem here. Ingrid goes back to Sweden at the end of the term and we all graduate."

"Yes, I see your point, Cynthia, and most of us have saved enough to pay our student loans," Jamie added. "What do you think, Beth?"

"You're right. You know the reason I got a degree in business was to join by dad's business after graduation. So, I'll be going home to work as a stockbroker. It's just that I'm going to miss everyone, even some of our clients like Warren who is adept at sucking pussy."

"Ja, Ingrid agreed. "And he was good at it too!" Apparently, Ingrid had to learn a little more English.

Beth went on saying, "Everyone has been wonderful, but I never thought I would be involved in this kind of business. It was my first real job, but it probably won't go on my resumé." Everyone laughed. "I don't regret a single day!" The rest of the girls agreed.

Sugar and Spice had a going out of business sale during the week before graduation with everything at half price.

12