Trigger-Happy Girl Hunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then yes," Emily said, "you can absolutely order me around. As Mistress always says, 'obedience is-'"

"Then in that case," Chloe interrupted, "I order you to lick Morgan's pussy!"

"WHAT?!" Mistress shrieked.

"Yes, Chloe," Emily cooed. "Mistress, would you like me to pull down your pants, or will you be doing that?"

Mistress backed away slowly, her face turning crimson. "U-Uh, I-I-"

"I don't think she's gonna do it on her own, Em," smirked Chloe. "Better do it for her."

"Yes, Chloe." Emily approached Mistress, who kept backing away until she pressed against a bookcase. When she was within range, Emily dropped to her knees and quickly pulled down Mistress' jeans. Fortunately, Mistress didn't fight back; she just stood still, like she was frozen. Emily knew just how it felt when her body was frozen. It always made her so wet, just like everything else Mistress told her to do.

"W-Wuh-" Mistress stammered.

Emily pulled down Mistress' panties.

"Wait-"

Whatever Mistress was about to say next vanished in her throat, replaced with a gasp of surprise and a low moan of pleasure. Her body, which had previously been stiff with confusion and fear, melted when Emily's tongue made contact with her labia. "Oh, God..." Mistress whispered.

"Guess this is also the first time a girl's ever eaten you out, huh?" Chloe chuckled.

"Mmm..." Mistress mumbled.

"Listen, Morgan." Chloe leaned next to the bookcase. "Mistress, whoever she is, gave you that book for a reason. She wants you to win this game, and if you wanna win, you gotta go outside your comfort zone. All these girls are yours, and you shouldn't hold back just because you're shy. This is a gift, and-"

Mistress interrupted Chloe's speech with an ecstatic cry as she orgasmed. Emily's face was smeared with her juices, which she happily licked up and savored. She always loved the taste of pussy - not that she remembered it when she was awake - but she knew that Mistress always tasted the best.

"S-Sorry..." Mistress said, panting heavily. "I don't... last very long."

"Well, it's your first time, after all." Chloe shrugged. "Anyway, Em, how do we, like... bring you back to normal?"

"Oh, there's a lot of ways you can do that!" Emily beamed. "You can just wake me up now, you can tell me to wash up first, you can tell me to pass out and wake up later-"

"Okay, we got it!" Chloe said loudly. "Uh, let's have you wash up first and then wake up. Might make you kinda suspicious if you've got Morgan's... fluids all over your face."

"Makes sense to me!"

"Wait!" Mistress said. She pulled out a small black book. "Can you flip through this and see whether you recognize any names?"

"Sure, Mistress." Emily took the book and looked through the pages. "Yes, I recognize a few of these girls. They're my fellow officers on the cheerleading team, and your slaves too."

"Cheerleader slaves?" Chloe grinned. "That sounds like fun. You wouldn't happen to have a meeting any time soon?"

"We have an officers meeting tonight at eight, in the locker room at the gymnasium."

"Music to my ears!" Chloe grabbed Mistress by the wrist and ran off. "See you tonight, Em!"

"W-Wait, Chloe!" Mistress cried, awkwardly hopping after her, "let me pull up my pants!"

* * *

"-for games!"

Emily blinked. The people she was talking to suddenly weren't there anymore. Huh? Where'd those girls go? She felt a draft down below and noticed a damp patch on her sweatpants. She sniffed, noticing the scent of her arousal in the air. Am I getting turned on by reading? Christ, maybe I should book another appointment with Annie, I must be losing my mind.

She shook her head. Whatever. I gotta get back to studying. God, I am not looking forward to that officers meeting tonight...

12