Trigger-Happy Girl Hunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe I'm just a natural at eating pussy, Morgan thought to herself. She chuckled softly. Or... maybe this isn't my first time after all? I'm supposedly just as brainwashed as Summer and Chloe, even though I can't remember it. Maybe Mistress instructed me? She started to feel uneasy. The idea that she might have already had her first time and not even remember it felt... wrong. Like something had been stolen from her.

Then Summer's tongue flicked Morgan's clit, and she shuddered in delight. She could worry about that later. She had better things to think about now.

It was surprising when Chloe was the first one to cum. Morgan had orgasmed so quickly in the library, but whether it was Summer's slower technique or because she was more prepared or who knows what, she felt like she could keep going for a while. And she wanted to, so badly. But she knew she couldn't stay for long. This moment was wonderful, but she couldn't let it just stay one moment. She had to win the game.

"S-Summer..." she gasped, her voice hazy with lust, "faster... make me cum, now..."

Summer mumbled something that might've been "Yes, Mistress." But Morgan wasn't listening. She just arched her back and let Summer's tongue speak through her.

When she had come down from her orgasm, Morgan asked the two girls to kneel in front of her. She sat up and took a moment to catch her breath. "Holy shit..."

Chloe and Summer didn't react. They simply stared off into space, their vacant eyes seeing nothing. Morgan giggled, the shock of what just happened finally hitting her. "Thank you both," she said, tears of joy threatening to well up.

"You're welcome, Mistress," her slaves replied.

Morgan paused. They're her slaves, not mine. Even when I win, they still belong to Mistress. Whatever control I have only exists because she determined so. It was almost disappointing to consider, but Morgan shook her head. Still, this is awesome! It's like Chloe said: the important thing is that they're hot and they'll do whatever I tell them to do. "Chloe, wake up, remembering everything that happened while you were in trance."

Chloe blinked, her smile fading and her eyes showing signs of intelligence again. "Oh, look at you!" she chuckled. "Little miss innocent, ordering us to do such naughty things!"

Morgan blushed and looked down at the floor, her nakedness now uncomfortably present in a way it wasn't just a moment ago. "I just..." she said, covering her breasts with her arms. "I dunno, it felt... right. Like, in that moment, I felt like that was exactly what I should do."

"Oh, I'm not complaining, Morgan." Chloe scooted closer, putting her hand on Morgan's shoulder. "I'm just surprised. You can be really domme-y when you wanna be."

"'Domme-y?'"

"Yeah! Like, bossy, but in a sexy, 'step on me mommy' kinda way!"

"That... doesn't really sound like me." I could never be that confident. The only reason I was able to do that here was because I knew they'd agree to it. If I tried that with someone else, who wasn't hypnotized, they'd probably just be insulted. "But, anyway, we came here for more than just sex, right?"

"Did we?" Chloe tapped her chin and looked up, as if lost in thought. "Oh, yeah, right!" She turned around and stared at Summer. "You're Mistress' right-hand girl, aren't you? The one who handles all those special orders?"

"Yes," Summer murmured.

Morgan leaned in close. "Tell us everything you can about her."

12