Trigger-Happy Girl Hunt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat grumbled under her breath.

"What was that?" Hannah stepped closer to Nat.

"...yes, Hannah."

Hannah smirked. "That's what I thought."

A knock on the door caught everyone's attention. Emily shot up from the bench. "I got it!"

When she reached the door, her hand gripped the handle. "Bethany?"

"Emily?" The response didn't sound like Bethany's voice, yet it was still strangely familiar to Emily.

"Yeah. Who-"

"'Quincuncial overmatch.'"

Emily's head slumped to her chest. She forgot all about her officers' meeting. "I am hypnotized, I must obey."

"Keep your voice down," Morgan said. "And hold your head up. Pretend you're not hypnotized."

"Yes, Mistress," Emily whispered.

"Who else is in the room with you?" Another voice piped up, lighter and softer and just as familiar as Morgan's.

"Nat, Maddie, Faith, and Hannah," Emily replied. She heard the flipping of pages in a book.

"Yeah, they're all here," Mistress said. "Open the door, Emily."

"Yes, Mistress." Emily did as she was told, and Morgan and Chloe stepped into the locker room.

Faith peered around the corner, spotting her girlfriend approaching with two strangers. "Em? Who's that with you?"

Nat turned around, and her expression changed from annoyance to confusion. "Uh... excuse me, this is an officers' meeting, I'm gonna have to ask you to-"

Morgan held up the book. "'Frowsty wormseed.'"

"Wha-" Faith gasped, and then went limp. Her head fell as she slumped backwards, landing on the locker behind her. She couldn't recognize Emily as her girlfriend if her life depended on it. All she knew now was that she was a slave. "I am hypnotized, I must obey."

"...did she just say what I think she said?" Maddie said, her eyes widening with growing anxiety. "Faith, what are you-"

"'Inofficious kibitka.'"

The light faded from Maddie's eyes, her body losing all its tension. "I am hypnotized, I must obey." Her mouth stayed open, drool beginning to drip out from her lips and onto the floor. She always considered herself the smartest one in the group, but now her mind was locked away behind blissful submission.

"G-Girls?" Hannah tried to hold onto her authoritative tone, even as things seemed to be spiraling out of her control. "I don't know what you're doing, but-"

Nat rushed past her just as Morgan said "'Leprose blueweed.'"

Hannah's voice trailed into silence as she fell to the floor, her legs turning to jelly and unable to cope with Nat's shove. She landed splayed out, her panties already starting to glisten with hypnotically-induced lust. "I am hypnotized, I must obey." Even as her mind emptied completely, she realized she wouldn't be leading anyone right now. She would be led, just another slave alongside her fellow officers.

Nat, meanwhile, ran further into the locker room, her body flooding with adrenaline. She heard voices behind her, but tried to put them out of mind. She ran for the exit, hoping that the janitor had forgotten to lock it like he usually did. She reached for the handle-

Another body pressed into hers from behind. Nat was squished against the door, struggling to push the other girl off of her. But whoever it was, they were unrelenting; it was like trying to push against a brick wall. "Get off me!" Nat yelled. She kept pulling on the handle, trying to get it open even a crack. Her mind raced, the worst case scenarios playing out over and over.

"You shouldn't have run, Natalie." Chloe smirked as she approached the captive cheerleader. Hannah had followed out Morgan's commands perfectly. The girl who only moments ago was scolding Nat for her rudeness was now holding her tight against the wall, readying her so Morgan could take her mind away.

And just a moment later, Morgan did just that. Once she was within earshot, she held up the book and said "'Erotogenic coccid.'" Then Nat was just as blank as all the other cheerleaders. "I am hypnotized," she gasped as her body lost its tension, "I must obey." Her body still tingled with residual fear, but it meant nothing to her. A slow, sleepy smile formed across her face.

"Good girls," Morgan purred. "Now, join the others. Strip down and stand at attention."

"Yes, Mistress," Hannah and Nat replied.

Chloe grinned. She liked this new side of Morgan.

"Wh-Whoa!" a voice cried out from further back. "Guys, what's going on?"

All at once, Morgan's confident demeanor vanished. She and Chloe ran back, where alongside the three nude, hypnotized cheerleaders there was now another one, decidedly clothed and free-willed.

"B-Bethany!" Chloe exclaimed. "Fancy seeing you here!"

Bethany... Morgan fumbled with the book and searched through it.

"Chloe?" Bethany gasped. "What are you doing here? And what's with them, why are they-"

"Shh," Chloe whispered, smiling confidently. "It's alright, Bethany. There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for all this. Morgan, care to tell her?"

"Uh..." Morgan flipped through the book. "W-We have a problem..."

"What are you waiting for?" Chloe asked through gritted teeth. "Just drop her already!"

"I... I can't!" Morgan's face went pale. "Her name's not in the book!"

12