All Comments on 'Trigger Points'

by Kikuchyo

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 11 years ago
Terrific story.

I hope you have another capter in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More ......

Don't stop right here ~~ we want more as I just not give you a "5" to stop now as this story is "HOT"..!!** M-O-R-E..!!**

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
As a certified massage slut & pimp, this story has made me very angry !

It's giving away secrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait...

I can't wait untill the movie comes out !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cold seduction

This should be in Mind Control, that's the main theme here. It's a well structured story, but a little creepy.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Interesting!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
****

You say the IQ was "measured" at 153. So "measured" is redundant. You can't get away with claiming mental power. You have to display it. My understanding of IQ is that it is a rating of general awareness. Smart people see more things faster, but that's all. It doesn't endow them with Svengali or Rasputin-like power.

You DO display writing talent. Good sense of rhythm and pacing. But there is not enough dialogue. This story generally needs reorganizing. And more description. Like how did if feel sliding into his mom for the first time. And what did they say to each other?

The mom yields too easily. Too taken with her son's not demonstrated irresitability. He doesn't get that just because he's smart.

So have them talk some more. And keep writing.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 11 years ago
Come on folks - it's a great wank story - this is not a Pulitzer Prize competition platform

Great story - looking forward to Jeff taking Zoe with Mom's help and Jeff making both Zoe and his Mom into his total sex slaves

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
well done

i usually don't read mind control stories but this was a good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more, please

I loved the way she struggled; the fact that she was unaware that she was being progressively hypnotized. Looking forward to the next installment.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A fantastic fantasy

A well thought out storyline and a very good erotic and explicit story.

A young man's best fantasy is to have his mother and sister under his power and to make them submissive to him.

I'd like to read about when he takes his sister and with his mother's help to seduce her into becoming his sexual submissive slut as his mother is to him now.

Thanks for the good read.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Extraordinary story - highly erotic. I loved it!

zoddenzoddenover 11 years ago
One of the best stories I have read here in awhile.

Professional quality writing :)

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

I would make a new story similar theme but this time and NOT a continuation of this story, but how one uses Yoga and poses to seduce. Spandex (no underwear), ripped areas, breezes, use your imagination. Looking forward to it. Once again, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have trigger points too

As I read your story, I thought about my trigger points make me vulnerable to the one who uses them on me. I become weak, out of control, and pliable in her hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I really liked this story, I just wish it were longer!

LittleprickLittleprickabout 11 years ago
Wow

Great story. A little more of sex and it would be even better.

Yed he broke her but he didn't really use her yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story. M

Wow man please write more this is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

Great story

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 7 years ago
Spectacular

Truly a magnificent piece of work. Thank you. Sorry you have not added more stories for us all to enjoy.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
What a dreamer you are ******

But you are a five star +++++ plus dreamer........................... Thanks for a dreamy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, gave it 5😊🙏😊

Well written, almost like a visual.

Maybe highly improbable, but, yes, exciting as fuck😊🙏🙏😊

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Extremely interesting and unique story. The mind can be a most beneficial tool or the worst weapon imaginable. Each reader will interpret this story differently. I chose to see the son relieving his mother of the burden of repressed sexual conflict within herself as well as physical neck and shoulder pain. Without the use of drugs, a person can not be hypnotized against their will. Based on the mother's sexual repression, to the extent it probably caused the divorce. she unconsciously passed her sexual repression onto her daughter. Can you imagine the mother/daughter sexual talk? What conversation did she have with her son on the matter? In the end, I believe the son improved the lives of both mother and sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous