Triggers Ch. 02

Story Info
7 college students must deal with post-hypnotic triggers.
3.7k words
4.23
28.9k
35
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,278 Followers

"If you liked the last act, you're surely going to love this one." Kal said.

He walked over to a brunette, lifted her arm, and dropped it. The arm was completely limp. Kal snapped his fingers, and Rachel's head popped up.

***

Rachel was blinded by the bright lights. Her memory was vague until the hypnotist came into view.

"Hello." Kal said and handed her a microphone.

"Hi." Her voice echoed throughout the auditorium.

"And what's your name?"

"Rachel."

"Hmm, that's not right. You told me it was Big Titties."

Rachel looked down at her tits. They were so big. Her name growing up was Rachel, but by college, her tits became such an important part of her appearance, and her nickname was used so often that she decided to change it legally. Big Titties suited her better.

"What's your name?" Kal repeated.

"Big Titties." she said proudly.

The crowd roared with laughter. She laughed with them. The hypnotist was quite dumb for not knowing her name.

"Big Titties, you always have your big titties on display."

Big Titties felt uncomfortable. Her tits should never be confined. They had to be free. She pulled off her shirt and unhooked her bra, throwing both into the crowd. It felt so much more liberating without restriction. The crowd whistled and cheered, giving her the exact reception she was used to. Kal walked over and coped a feel as she waved at the crowd.

"Big Titties, what do you like to do in your spare time?"

"I'm the captain of the quiz team, so reading about obscure facts is kind of my thing."

"Interesting. Because you told me before the show that in your spare time you like sucking cock."

Of course, how could she forget? The memories flooded her mind. She sucked a lot of cock in her spare time. Anyone who needed head, she was happy to oblige because she took pride in bringing absolute pleasure to men. To perfect her craft, she purchased various dildos of different shapes and sizes. Every spare minute was spent becoming the perfect cocksucker.

"That's right. I do love sucking cock." She said. "I like looking up into their eyes, knowing it is my slutty mouth that is bringing them such delightful pleasure."

Another loud cheer from the crowd. She hoped they didn't all want head, or it was going to be a long night.

"And what do you want to do for a career?"

"I want to be an engineer."

"You mean porn star, right? Because you loved sucking cock so much."

Big Titties was in college studying to become an engineer. But if she was honest with herself, it was a means to an end. Her dream was in the entertainment industry. That's where her real goals were. Goals of being fucked in various scenarios. Her first gang bang. Her first anal scene. Her first Blacked performance. She wanted to be known as one of the top porn stars in the world because of her fantastic cock sucking. That's why she practiced sucking cock religiously. As soon as the producers saw her talent with fellatio, she was all but guaranteed global success.

"That's right. I want to be a world-famous porn star known for the way I please cocks." She said proudly.

The crowd cheered. Men whistled sending her into a fit of giggles.

"And what do you want to improve about your body?"

"I love my body the way it is."

"But if you're going to be a porn star, shouldn't you have big cock sucking lips?"

Big Titties never had a problem with her body. But if she was going to be a successful porn star, she needed an upgrade. Her tits were naturally big, and there was no reason to spend money where she didn't need it. But her face required a lot of work. She tried to hide her thin lips with copious amounts of makeup, but it wasn't a permanent solution. If she was planning on handling all the cocks, big and small, her lips needed filler for better suction. Botox was also essential, not because she wasn't hot or looking old, but because it was the trend of porn stars. Fake plastic fuck dolls. She had seen the transformation of many girls who started with the girl next door looks and ended up as an exaggerated sex toy. She knew it was inevitable, that's just how the industry worked.

"Yes, I definitely need bigger lips to give all the yummy cocks a nice cushion."

***

The once-promising engineer and captain of the quiz team now stood before him as a future adult entertainer. She was so gullible that anything he said would automatically become the truth. Although she would be programmed to forget this night, the truths would remain subconsciously and secretly guide her new destiny. Now it was time to give her very first show.

"Can I get a volunteer?" Kal asked the audience.

He pointed to a young man. "And what's your name?"

"Lil Tux." The man said.

"Lil Tux. Ladies and gentlemen we have ourselves a gangsta." Kal said.

The crowd laugh, but Lil Tux flashed his gang signs at them.

"All right Lil Tux, Bit Titties over there will believe anything you say. You get three truths to give her."

Lil Tux walked over and admired his new toy. Her tits were really something to behold.

"Bitch get on all fours."

"Uh, no thanks."

"Remember, you aren't commanding her, you're changing her reality." Kal said. "Big Titties, do you know what you are?"

"A future porn star." Big Titties giggled and winked.

"You're a bitch that likes to be on all fours."

She dropped to the floor. Her tits dangled, barely off the ground. Any lower and she'd be sweeping the floor. Lil Tux gave Kal a fist bump and walked around to the front of Big Titties.

"Hey big tiddie. You know what you like?"

She shook her head.

"You like choking on my big dick."

Kal shook his head. Not as entertaining, but he got the point across. Remaining on all fours, she pulled out his cock and began sucking. With her new mindset, the enjoyment she got from giving head was on full display for everyone as she moaned and enthusiastically swallowed every inch. The crowd was shocked at what was going on. It was silent, not because they weren't enjoying the performance, but because they weren't sure if it was part of the show.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, what else were you expecting in a rated R show?" Kal said. It happened every show once someone's dick came out. "Remember, hypnotic suggestion can only happen if you agree with it. Clearly Big Titties likes sucking Lil Tux's cock."

The crowd noise level rose again. They cheered on the sexual act. The wording of the truth made Big Titties actively choose deep throating as Lil Tux had his way. Kal appreciated the girls enthusiasm. The way she interpreted commands was exactly how he hoped the suggestion would take hold. Her mind was constantly rewiring the truth.

"And what is your final truth, Lil Tux?" Kal said.

Lil Tux looked at the cock sucker below.

"Big Tiddies, you love it when a man cums all over your chest and you rub it into your big tiddies."

She pulled out his cock and knelt back on her legs while cupping her breasts, providing him a target.

"Cum on my big titties. I love when men cum all my big titties."

Lil tux aimed and unleashed his load all over her large rack. She giggled and made sure to catch it all like trying to catch rain in a bucket. Once Lil Tux was spent, Kal grabbed his shoulder.

"Let's thank our little gangster for showing Bit Tittie's true colors."

The crowd cheered, and Lil Tux exited the stage.

"Bit Titties, in addition to being a bitch on all fours, loving dick down your throat and cum on your tits, you also like to display yourself." Kal said. "Why don't you crawl to the corner of the stage and pose those big titties for everyone to see."

Rachel crawled over to the corner of the stage and remained on all fours with her semen soaked tits gently swaying.

***

Rachel stared out at the crowd. She was so lucky to have her first adult performance under her belt. The way she sucked off that man and made a show of it certainly impressed the hypnotist. And now she was his lovely display, letting everyone stare at her best asset. She loved the feeling of cum soaking in her tits, and she couldn't wait to film many more scenes that would fulfill that craving.

***

"Aurora Borealis"

"Correct."

Rachel gave her teammates a high five. They were one question away from winning the semi-finals of their tournament, setting up a final match-up with their rival school. Last year when they faced off, Rachel's former teammate Erika bombed the last question costing them the win. Everyone forgave her and told her it wasn't a big deal, but she didn't feel welcome anymore. Erika left and joined the rival time thriving with them, and Rachel was looking forward to competing against her old teammate.

"Who is the astrologer best known for predicting the future?"

Rachel's teammate Paisley buzzed in first.

"Nostradamus"

A weird feeling came over Rachel. It's as if something switched in her mind.

"Correct. We have a winner!"

Rachel and her teammates cheered and celebrated. Now their rivals were the only ones standing in their way of being champions. They thanked the judges, shook hands with the other team, and made their way back to their prep room. Usually, after a game, they would debrief over any questions they got wrong or over who was to answer what questions if there was confusion in the game. However given the proximity to the finals and the perfectly played game, their coach dismissed them to enjoy the rest of the evening and to get a good night's sleep.

***

Tony heard the door open as he was cooking mac'n'cheese.

"Hope you don't mind, I'm eating the last box." Tony said without looking.

"You asshole." Rachel said.

As much as they didn't want to, it was the most logical solution to move in as siblings. Tony and Rachel got along well with the occasional fight but having done it growing up, living together was no issue.

"What am I supposed to eat?" Rachel said.

"You can choke on deeze nuts." Tony said jokingly.

Tony felt a tug at his pants and Rachel's hands around his waistband. He swatted her away.

"Woah Sis, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get at your nuts so I can choke on them." Rachel said.

Tony pushed her away. "Very funny. Let me eat my meal in peace."

She aggressively moved in and pulled his pants down to his ankles, revealing his bare bottom. She almost grabbed his nuts before being swatted away again.

"What the hell is wrong with you?

"I need to choke on your nuts." Rachel said.

Tony stared at her then at his almost finished mac'n'cheese.

"Fine, you love the damn mac'n'cheese so much, you can eat it." Tony said. "Just stay away from my nuts."

Rachel turned her attention to the stove. She put the spoon in, blew on it, and started eating right out of the pot. Tony stared in disbelief and let her be.

***

There was a strange feeling bothering Rachel. Something she couldn't quite put her finger on. Erika saw her from across the parking lot and came over to catch up. Rachel had not spoken with her since her move to the new school, but from her unfriendly looks, she could tell Erika had a chip on her shoulder against her old team.

"Hey Rachel, ready to lose?"

"In your dreams." Rachel said.

"You're so going down today."

"Down where?" Rachel's tone shifted to concern.

Erika looked at her confused. "Down as in you're going to lose."

"We are? That sucks so much." Rachel said.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Well I'm upset we're going to lose."

"Is this some sort of reverse psychology taunting you're doing?"

Rachel shook her head.

"Then why are you acting like you're going to lose?"

"Because you said we were."

It was so disappointing knowing that the game was already decided against Erika. She was really hoping to finally beat their rivals. They could try their best, but it was no use knowing they already lost. She debated whether to tell her teammates the outcome.

"You like to suck your thumb." Erika said.

Rachel's thumb went straight into her mouth. She saw Erika smiling and had no idea why.

***

"Who was the first person to run a mile in under 4 minutes?

Rachel buzzed in. Richard Bannister of course.

"Rachel."

"I'm a little slut." Rachel said.

The room went silent. She waited patiently to be told she was right.

"Umm... That's incorrect."

Rachel was shocked, she was sure she knew the answer.

"Erika."

"Richard Bannister."

"That is correct."

How could Rachel forget that answer? She shook it off, plenty of questions to go. But the lingering thought of the forgone conclusion clouded her judgment. Maybe she didn't know every answer 100%.

"Who is the 39th president of the United States of America."

Jimmy Carter obviously. Rachel buzzed in again.

"I like deep throating cocks."

Erika's team failed to discretely suppress their laughter. Rachel figured they were laughing at her attempt to stop the inevitable. But she wasn't one to roll over and give up.

"That's incorrect again."

Rachel thought for sure she had that one. The next one was definitely hers. After Erika responded correctly again, her team was down by two. The next few questions were answered by Paisley before Rachel could buzz in. She didn't mind Paisley answering, but she wanted to make sure they got the point since she knew the answers

"Who accidentally discovered penicillin?"

Alexander Fleming. Rachel buzzed in with a smile.

"Rachel."

"I have big titties"

"Rachel, answer the questions correctly. If I hear one more derogatory term, you're disqualified." The judge said.

Rachel nodded to save face. She couldn't figure out why what she said was derogatory. She was just answering the question. The rest of the match went on without any issues. Rachel and her team split most of the remaining questions with Erika and her team, but in the end it was the botched questions that cost her team the match.

Her teammates barely said anything after the match. For some reason, they were embarrassed at the way they played. But there's always an element of luck. Besides, she knew the real reason they lost. She knew it from the very start. Better to let them think they had a chance than to reveal it was all for nothing. Rachel walked through the hall and came across Erika.

"Good game, Erika." Rachel said.

Erika laughed. "Can't say the same about you."

"Well I thought I knew the answers, but I guess my memory mixed them in my mind."

Erika stared at her. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"I can keep secrets." Rachel said.

Erika smiled and leaned in. "The losing team captain has to be a slave to the winner every weekend until the next tournament."

That must have been a new rule, but it made sense. In addition to being the champions, it gave teams extra incentive.

"Oh. Well I guess I'm yours this weekend." Rachel said.

"I'll text you the details. Later loser." Erika said.

Rachel had plans, but she now had to cancel. She wished she would have answered those questions correctly. Maybe then it would be Erika serving her.

***

The next evening as she was practicing deep throating a 7-inch dildo, she heard someone at the door. It was Logan.

"Hey Rach, is Tony here?"

"I think he's out with some girl from the swim team."

"That's okay, I'm actually here to see you." Logan said.

"In your dreams, Logan." Rachel said and slammed the door.

"But we are in my dreams."

Rachel felt weird. Like she was floating in a fictional world. She opened the door.

"And in my dream, you're naked."

Rachel blinked, and suddenly, she was naked. Her clothes nowhere in sight. If felt surreal to be apart of someone's dream, where they have control of anything. She waited eagerly for the god of this world to reveal the next truth.

***

Rachel stood blankly in front of him after stripping out of her clothes. Logan had no idea what was going through her mind, but true to her post-hypnotic suggestion, she believed everything he said as the absolute truth. Logan groped her tits. There was no fight in her, just complete docile obedience. He pushed her down on her knees and opened her mouth. It hung open, waiting to accept him.

***

Rachel blinked again, and her mouth was filled with cock. She was such a slut in Logan's dream. Her head bobbed up and down as he had his way with her slutty mouth. She felt his hands pressure the back of her head. Her mouth slowly slid up the cock, his hands guiding her all the way. Being a dream meant no gag reflex as she took the entire shaft with ease.

***

Sounds of gagging escaped Rachel's mouth as Logan kept the pressure up. Finally, he let go, and Rachel gasped for air.

"You love being on all fours." Logan said.

Rachel turned over onto her hands and knees. Logan wasted no time. His saliva lubed cock slid easily into her eagerly awaiting pussy. Logan had always wanted to fuck Rachel ever since he met her. Being Tony's sister was a bonus. Telling your buddy you fucked his sister was the best come back to any insult. There was no retaliation to that kind of comment. Not that he'd use it and openly admit it to Tony, but if the right opportunity came along, it was a bullet in the chamber.

***

Rachel felt thrust after thrust. It had to be a sex dream. Logan was probably looking at porn before bed, and she was always around, so he must have been fantasizing about her. The way he was manhandling her body, she wondered what it would be like to be fucked by him in real life. If he treated her the same physical way, she might not be able to resist him after all. She felt his hands on her enormous, jiggly tits as they bounced around below. The pleasure felt so real.

Rachel blinked again, and her tits were now wrapped around his cock. She squeezed them together and jacked him off. She went faster and faster. A stream of cum landed on her nose, followed by the rest covering her face. Before she could react, the environment changed, and Rachel found herself staring up at Tony's ceiling. She was in her bed with her arms out and legs spread with her mouth wide open. She was a sex doll now. But not just any sex doll, Tony's sex doll. For some reason, she was being fucked by Tony in Logan's dream. Of course Tony didn't know it was her, she was a sex doll after all. It was a strange dream to have Tony fuck his sister as a sex doll. Maybe Logan had kinky fetishes.

***

With her legs spread wide, Logan had free reign on his new sex doll. He couldn't believe how effectively obedient she was. She laid perfectly still and in character. A sex doll in her brother's bed being fucked by his best friend. Of course, that's not what she was thinking. The girl's mind was clay and he could mold and shape it any way he wanted. So instead of picturing him, she was actually imagining Tony. The taboo experience made her heart race.

Logan's hand explored the rest of her body. Her big titties were bouncing with every thrust. Her cute made-up face with her lips forming the classic 'O' opening. He could get used to unlimited booty calls. Unfortunately, he had to end his current session with the possibility of Tony showing up at any time. He didn't want to fight his best friend and lose future opportunities at using Rachel's body. He pulled his cock out and slipped it in the waiting gaping mouth. Getting the angle right, he fucked her face until his creamy load was deposited in the back of her throat. Her gag reflexes kicked in, and the cum spewed all around her mouth.

Logan brought Rachel to her own bedroom and placed her on the bed.

"Rachel, in 10 minutes you are going to wake up and realize you were sleeping. You will not remember any of this and will go on with your day as normal." Logan saw the cum all over her face. "Oh and the cum is actually ice cream."

Logan waited a moment to see if she reacted. She remained in her position. Logan left the room before she could wake up.

XBan
XBan
1,278 Followers
12