Triggers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Rachel's eyes opened. Her throat felt dry and there was a pain in her pussy. The smell of ice cream caught her senses, and she felt the sticky substance on her face. She was so disappointed with her quiz loss, she ate her ice cream in bed and fell asleep. The familiar flavor of chocolate lit up her taste buds as she licked her fingers clean. She got up to clean up in the bathroom.

During her nighttime routine, her mind raced with what she truly wanted in life. She was in school for engineering and competing on a quiz team she clearly let down. Maybe she should just drop out of school and pursue her true passion. All she needed to do was to make the right impression with the right people. And even if that failed, the internet gave her plenty of opportunities to build a following, specifically in niche fetishes. It wasn't a forgone conclusion, but it was something to consider.

All cleaned up, Rachel snuggled into her bed, hoping sooner or later she made a decision she would be happy with.


12