Triggers Ch. 03

Story Info
7 college students must deal with post-hypnotic triggers.
5.7k words
4.36
22.6k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,283 Followers

"Let's keep the show going!"

Kal motioned for his next subject to come forward. The girl with brunette hair wore all black and a studded choker. Kal snapped his fingers and her head popped up. The lights blinded her view of the crowd.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Nina." The girl said. Her tone had a bit of an attitude.

"Do you know where you are, Nina?"

Nina nodded her head.

"And, where are you?"

Nina leaned in to speak into the microphone. "A hypnosis show."

"That's right and sleep." Kal snapped his finger and caught Nina before she fell.

"Good girl, very good girl. Resting deeply. Now listen very carefully."

***

Nina's eyes opened wide and again she was blinded by the bright lights. The creepy hypnotist was walking around her, pumping up the crowd like they were at a concert.

"Nina, nice of you to join us." Kal said. "I have a present for you."

Kal handed her a choker necklace.

"This is mine." Nina said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I wore one here and now I'm not wearing it. Is that what you do? Steal necklaces? Lame."

Nina put the choker around her neck and snapped it shut.

"Oh." Nina looked down at her body.

"What's the matter, Nina?"

Nina was embarrassed. How could she forget something so important? She turned to Kal.

"I'm sorry, sir, I don't know what came over me."

"That's quite all right. Please spank my ass for me."

Nina's hand slapped her own ass. Or Kal's ass. What Nina failed to remember was that her body was owned by Kal. Her face was owned by Kal. Her tits and ass were owned by Kal. Everything was owned by Kal.

***

Nina continued to slap her ass on loop. With the choker on, everything down to her thoughts could be controlled by Kal. In her mind she was his property. He could pack her away for the night and she'd be perfectly content to wait for further instructions.

"My default face is puckered lips." Kal said.

Nina's lips pushed together and held tight. Unless talking, her lips would remain like that.

"Now that I have my very own personal assistant, let's bring in some more toys to play with." Kal said.

Julia was brought back to the stage and joined by Rachel. Kal directed the two girls to stand next to each other, their arms by their side, dazed in a trance.

"Let's have some fun."

Kal walked over to Nina and spoke in her ear. "The words I speak are direct commands to my body. You will not see me or even realize I am here. You are my puppet, dear Nina. Now listen closely."

Kal's words turned into a whisper and he snapped his fingers.

***

Nina's eyes popped open. She felt strange, but in the mood to play. In front of her were two life sized dolls. One was blond and one was brunette with huge tits. The perfect toys to play with. Nina walked over to the blond and took out her phone. She wanted to commemorate having a new toy. Snap. Snap. The doll moved into a different pose after every picture.

***

Julia's arm dropped and she flipped her hair back before smiling at the camera. She loved taking selfies. One after another. So much work was put into her makeup and outfit, she needed the validation of a job well done. Of course, validation on her overall hotness wouldn't hurt either. She puckered her lips and snapped another picture. Everything was about her personal image and her selfie was the most important part of that.

***

Big Titties stood with her arms spread out and her mouth wide open. She knew there were two girls next to her and she was waiting for them to play with her. A sex doll needed to be filled and waiting around was torture. She longed for a phallic object to plug her holes and make her mind go wild.

***

Nina wrapped up taking pictures and placed her blond doll into a pose that had her sucking her right thumb and playing with her hair. A perfect bimbo dolly.

The next doll was different. It wasn't designed for posing or taking pictures. It was designed to explore. It was so lifelike, and the breasts were so big. Way too proportional to be a real person. Nina knelt in front with the intentions of tasting the doll. She spread the pussy lips wide and stared at the artificial pussy before her. She wondered if the physical reaction would be just as real.

Nina's lips touched the doll's and she dug her tongue in. It tasted wonderful. She couldn't get enough of it and happily lapped away.

***

"And freeze." Kal said.

Julia and Rachel were already frozen, but Nina followed suit frozen with her mouth glued to Rachel's snatch.

"I think it's time we played a little switcheroo don't you think?"

The crowd cheered in response. Kal had Nina pull away from Rachel and lined her up next to the girls, her face dripping with Rachel's juices.

"When I snap my fingers, Nina will have Julia's trigger, Rachel will have Nina's trigger and Julia will have Rachel's trigger."

Kal snapped his fingers.

***

Nina's eyes opened and she was back at the hypnotist show. Next to her were Rachel and Julia, who she knew from school. Were they already hypnotized? What were they doing on stage? Kal walked over and wrapped his arm around Nina.

"Nina, I believe you know, Rachel and Julia."

Nina nodded.

"What if I told you they were actually hypnotized? Trigger and everything."

"I'd love to know their triggers."

Nina never got along with Julia, a popular swimmer that never gave Nina the time of day even when it was necessary for school purposes. They were complete opposites in style and manner. Julia was blond and a girly girl. Nina was a brunette with a darker palette preference. It would be entertaining to control someone like that.

Logan and Tony were Nina's best friends. So, she knew Rachel, but she wouldn't exactly call her a friend. Her and the entire quiz team seemed to have a contemptuous attitude towards Nina, likely because she frequently referred to them as nerds.

"Now Nina, Julia's trigger is that she's going to believe anything you say, you just have to make it a statement. And Rachel's trigger is that the bracelet around her wrist gives you complete ownership over her body and mind. You can literally warp her reality."

Nina looked at the two helplessly frozen girls. She walked up to Julia first. The frozen swimmer with a blank face.

"By the way, I forgot the best part. They know your new trigger too. The first person who gets to the microphone, has the power." Kal said.

Nina froze in place.

"One, two, three." Kal snapped his fingers.

All three girls came to life and ran for the microphone. Nina managed to knock Julia down, but she was neck and neck with Rachel. They both grabbed the mic with Nina having the firmer grip. She lowered the microphone so she could speak into it.

"Rachel you're in love with your own feet."

Rachel immediately let go of the microphone and started licking her own feet. Julia stood a few feet away knowing she had no choice but to concede victory.

"Please Nina, nothing embarrassing." Julia said.

"It's not embarrassing to finger your asshole in front of everyone. In fact, its a great act to perform for a crowd."

Julia smiled and turned around. She pulled her pants and panties down and spread her legs wide. She lubed the finger up with her mouth and then one by one slowly inserted three into her ass, fingering it so everyone could see.

The crowd went nuts.

***

Julia enjoyed giving the crowd what they wanted. Nothing like a good asshole fingering to get the audience going. She moved her fingers in and out, in and out. It was a tight ass for three fingers, but she managed to make them fit. She looked over at another contestant on the ground licking the soles of her feet and sucking on her big toe. What was her deal?

***

Rachel couldn't get enough of her feet. Her white sparkling nails glimmered in the bright lights as her mouth licked every inch of her beautiful arches. The infatuation gave her tunnel vision and her sole focus became the adoration of such lovely feet. Her tongue traced the outline and worked its way in between each toe, the taste and touch filling her mind with joy.

***

Kal grabbed the microphone from Nina, taking away her power. She tried to grab it back.

"Selfie statue."

Nina stopped in her tracks. Her hand flew up in the air and she stared at it frozen in a duck faced pose. Kal walked over to Rachel, who had her right toes in her mouth, and placed the microphone in front of her.

"Rachel, you are no longer in love with your feet."

***

Rachel pulled the foot out of her mouth. She couldn't believe she was just sucking on her toes. Everything about this night was becoming hazy. The memories were hard to focus on and there were underlying desires of fucking people for money that were lingering around in her mind. What kind of triggers were used on her?

The microphone towering over her brought her attention back to the task at hand. What she did remember was that Nina just made her make out with her own feet. Now it was time to give her a taste of her own medicine. Rachel grabbed the microphone and walked over to Julia, who was still in the midst of her performance with her legs spread wide and her fingers deep in her asshole.

"Julia, Nina loves when you stick your fingers in her mouth."

Julia turned around to greet Rachel with a smile. "Oh my gosh, you're right."

Nina's mouth was filled with the wet hands of Julia, as she remained in her pose.

"Julia, Nina is actually your lesbian girlfriend and you two love taking selfies."

Julia kissed Nina on the lips. Nina was responsive to the touch, kissing back, but her body remained in its selfie pose.

***

Nina looked up at her phone. She loved taking selfies, especially with other people. The hot blond grabbed her around the waist and looked up at the phone with a sultry look. Snap. Snap. Nina followed the blonds lead and went through a series of provocative poses. First there was the open mouth kiss with her hands down the blond's pants. Then, although the camera couldn't see it, there was the French kiss with their hands groping each other's breasts. Nina's poses were tame in comparison to how the blond was touching Nina's body everywhere. Her tits were groped, her ass was grabbed, and she even felt the blond insert two fingers in her pussy. But Nina didn't care. She was simply happy to take picture after picture with another beautiful girl.

***

Julia couldn't keep her hands off her lover, who for some reason was not being very responsive. She wanted to strip her down and have her way with her right then and there, but Nina insisted on taking selfies. It was the only thing keeping Julia from taking control of the situation. She loved taking selfies too. Photographing her hot blond swimmer's body and sultry gaze. She eyed the camera up like it was another hot girl she wanted to fuck. There was no better feeling than putting on a hot little outfit, decorating her body with jewellery and posing like an object in front of the camera with a face that said 'Take me now.' It triggered the ultimate feeling every woman craved, the feeling of being desired.

Julia felt a tap on her shoulder and a man handed her a microphone.

"You're back to normal, Julia." The man said.

Julia's mind took a few seconds to adjust to the scenario. First, she was fingering her asshole in front of the crowd and then she was taking embarrassing selfies with Nina. How in the world did that happen? The microphone in her hand reminded her of its power. Now it was her turn to embarrass the other girls.

Nina and Rachel were both frozen on stage, waiting for Julia's instruction. She walked over to Rachel with microphone in hand.

***

Rachel's eyes blinked and she saw the crowd before her. They were here to see her famous dance. Rachel took center stage and started twerking, giving the crowd a perfect view of her jiggling tits. Her one and only dance move was the twerk, but she was a master at, with the ability to control each cheek in perfect rhythm with the music. Rachel put one hand on either knee and slowly moved her ass lower and lower, never skipping a beat as her ass jiggled.

***

Julia watched Rachel's ass twerk on Nina's face, whose tongue was sticking out and lapping at her asshole as it brushed by. A constant barrage of vibrating ass cheeks knocked Nina's face. Her right hand was up in the air, capturing it all on video from Julia's phone. A video of Rachel's ass swallowing Nina's face, beat after beat.

***

Kal watched with amusement from the side of the stage as the girls sought retribution one after the other. If they realized what was going on, they'd be able to free themselves from their own trigger. But revenge was always the decision. As poor Nina's face was battered by Rachel's gifted ass, it was time to move on to the next subject.

"Another round of applause for my three beautiful subjects."

The crowd cheered wildly. Kal shifted the girls triggers back to normal and ushered them off stage and into his private wing. The girls remained entranced and mindless with their arms up walking like zombies. Not to be overcrowded, it was time to put these three away for the rest of the show and to prepare them for the private after show at his hotel.

Kal brought the girls to change into their new uniforms. He handed Julia a schoolgirl costume, Rachel some lingerie, and Nina a ball gag and heels. After each girl was dressed, Kal brought them to their own personalized station. He helped Julia up on to the table and guided her into the perfect pose. Feet spread with one foot arched, her right arm straight in the air, her left arm holding a strand of her hair and a dumb look on her face with a cute head tilt.

"Selfie statue."

Julia froze in her pose. A cute schoolgirl on display.

Kal brought Rachel to a pole extending up from a base with a butt plug attached at the end. The voluptuous girl, who's entire body was ready to burst out of the red lingerie, was helped onto the butt plug, her feet only reaching the ground with the help of her heels.

"Rachel, you are a mannequin on display."

Rachel's body moved into a classic mannequin pose and she froze, held in place by her butt plug stand. Kal admired her stance, and her large tits. Such a well-endowed young woman, she was the perfect gullible subject.

Lastly, Kal brought Nina to a large box on the floor labeled props. He opened it up and inside were various props used throughout his shows from a spinning spiral to several costumes to many other small devices that he used to induce trances. Different subjects required different methods.

Kal picked Nina up and placed her in the box. She stared blankly up with the ball gag in her mouth. In her mind, as long as she wore the choker, she was Kal's property. And what better place to put property than in his box of props. For now, that's all she was. Just another prop used on triggered subjects. But he was done playing with her for now. She would have plenty to do later in the after show.

***

Nina stared up helpless to move. Her body refused to respond to her pleas to get up and out of the box. Her mind did not panic and slowly accepted the fact. This was where she belonged. Kal owned her and if he didn't want to use her, where else would he put his property? The last thing she saw was his smiling face before the lid closed.

***

2 months Later

"Shit, shit. Hurry up." Nina said throwing clothes out the window.

"Where's my phone?" A voice came from outside the window.

"I don't know, in your pocket?"

The last sock went out and Nina shut the window just as her door opened.

"Who were you talking to?" Erika said.

Erika was Nina's stepsister. They used to be great friends, but something happened once she switched schools after bombing on a quiz tournament of all things. Since then, she became a bitch, and Nina had no choice but to treat her with the same cold attitude in return. Now, they were enemies more than friends, which sucked because they also happened to be roommates until the end of the semester. The place was an apartment, so it was big enough to avoid each other, but that didn't stop the passive aggressive behavior.

"You eavesdropping on me?" Nina said.

"No, I thought I heard that stupid little laugh my boyfriend does."

"Why would Tyler be in here?"

"I was wondering the same thing." Erika said.

The air was full of tension. Erika and Tyler had been together for a few years, and lately the honeymoon period was starting to wear off. Nina attributed it to the change in personality of Erika, turning full bitch on him. Every time she saw him, he seemed defeated and accepting of a life with this new Erika. That's when things got interesting. Nina never meant for it to happen, but one night he stumbled drunk into the wrong room and had fun for the first time in a while. After that, it became a frequent thing. He just didn't have the balls to tell Erika.

"Let's call him and find out."

"Go for it." Nina said.

Nina's eyes wandered to her bed and she spotted it. Tyler's phone was on the nightstand. Nina grabbed Erika and pushed her towards the door.

"What the hell, Nina."

"I'm having my period." Nina pushed Erika out the door, ran back in her room and shut her door. She grabbed the phone from her nightstand and threw it out the window.

Erika burst back through the door with her phone in hand. There was silence all around.

"If you listen closely you can hear the devil on your shoulder calling you a bitch." Nina said.

Erika gave Nina the finger and left her room. Nina sighed with relief and fell back on her bed. She didn't care that Erika found out, but Tyler did and that would kill their hook-ups. Part of the fun was the sneaking around and if the truth came out, things would get serious. Nina didn't want serious. Not right now.

***

Erika slammed her door shut. She knew her stepsister was up to no good, she just didn't have the proof. Both her and Tyler were acting strange lately and avoided each other. If she could snoop around Nina's room, there had to be evidence there. Something that would find them both guilty. A plan formed in her mind and she had just the patsy in mind to help her.

***

"Sup losers." Nina said sitting down next to Logan and Tony.

"Nina, who would you rather sleep with, Tony or me?" Logan said.

Nina had been friends with Tony and Logan since they were kids. She made it clear from when they were young that she wasn't interested and the guys respected that, treating her like a sister. Although they never slept together, it didn't mean they wouldn't help each other out. Logan always joked that Nina was a better wingman than Tony.

"I've seen your cock, Logan. No thank you." Nina said.

Tony spit water over the table. Logan smiled and waved off the joke.

"Ya, one day you'll be begging for this tiny dick in your mouth." Logan said getting up and mimicking a hump in her direction as he walked away.

"You see Tyler around?" Nina asked.

Tony shrugged his shoulders. "What do you need Tyler for?"

"Just wanted to talk."

Tony looked around and then moved his head in. "Nina, you serious?"

"What?"

"Sleeping with Tyler. Erika's going to kill you if she finds out."

"Well she's not going to find out." Nina said.

"I'm not going to lie if she asks."

"Oh Mr. High road over here. How about when Julia asks about you?" Nina said. Tony's eyes went wide. "Yah, Logan told me."

Tony kept his mouth shut. He meant well, and did have a point, but pointing out her problems when his were worse, was the sort of hypocrisy she couldn't stand. She was a home wrecker, she accepted that. So, preaching against home wreckers was not something she did. Can't call the kettle black.

Nina's phone rang and she smiled. "Speak of the devil."

She waved goodbye to Tony and turned, slamming into someone else. Her bag and phone went flying as she fell to the ground.

XBan
XBan
1,283 Followers
12