Triggers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, Nina." Rachel said.

Tony got up and helped both girls.

"Rach, watch where you're going." Tony said.

She smiled innocently. Nina didn't have time for small chat. She picked up her bag and phone and headed to a private area to talk.

***

Erika sat on the sofa waiting patiently on her phone. The more time she had to snoop, the more likely she'd find the evidence she needed. There was a knock and Erika jumped off the couch with glee. She opened the door and let Rachel in.

"Did you get it?"

Rachel handed her Nina's room key.

Erika smiled deviously. Ever since the quiz competition, Erika used Rachel for any little tasks that required time or a delicate touch. With her trigger to believe anything, as Erika determined through various testing commands, she was at the complete mercy of Erika. The one ill-intended side effect was that Erika started becoming more and more turned on by Rachel. She blamed Rachel's massive tits as the culprit. They were so big, it was hard not to be turned on by them. Of course, that lead to Erika playing with them from time to time. Having a big titted doll at her disposal was a hard temptation to avoid.

Rachel waited at the door for further instructions. She was under the simple idea that she was Erika's slave, an easy catch all statement that allowed Erika to command anything.

"You like standing in the corner and sucking on your tits." Erika said.

Rachel smiled and walked to the corner. She popped her breasts out of her bra and brought the right nipple to her mouth, sucking on it with joy. Erika left her toy in the corner and headed up stairs.

With the door unlocked, Erika had potential access to the evidence she was searching for to expose both Tyler and Nina and their cheating ways. Over the next 30 minutes, Erika searched and turned up nothing. There were no clothes, no belongings, nothing that could be used. The last place she needed to look was the closet and judging by the bulging doors, it wasn't a place anyone wanted to look. Erika reluctantly opened the doors and a pile of clothes came crashing down. All Nina's clothes.

Trying to find something was turning into a waste of time. Erika was ready to call it a fail, but something caught her eye on the closet shelf. It couldn't be. She thought it was long gone, but here it was still in Nina's possession. Maybe she didn't need evidence after all.

***

Nina opened the door to her apartment. It was another fun time out with Tyler. As much as she didn't want feelings, spending time with someone was bound to create them. Tyler was funny and they always had a good time together sharing laughs and the many things they had in common. Maybe telling the truth would lead to something better. Something more secure. The only real question mark was how Erika would react. Based on her recent streak of being a bitch, the potential reaction scared Nina.

The apartment was quiet. Too quiet. Someone grabbed her arms and held them tight. Nina tried to fight free, but the grip was strong. She saw Rachel in the reflection with a dazed looked on her face. Erika appeared from the hallway with an air of confidence.

"I know you two are sleeping together."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Nina said.

"Hmmm. Well let's try something different then."

Erika pulled out a studded choker from behind her back. How did she get that? Nina struggled harder to get free. The hypnotist made it impossible for Nina to throw it out. All she could do was put it away and hope no one ever used it on her. Erika must have been told about the hypnotist show and what the choker could do.

She placed it tightly around Nina's neck and held the snap open.

"Any last words?"

"Please Erika, don't..."

Erika snapped the choker tight. Nina's face went blank and her arms dropped to her side. Her entire body now belonged to Erika, the person who collared her. Nina felt the control transfer over and the immediate need to follow commands. Erika was her mistress now.

***

Erika looked at her two slaves side by side. One, a gullible idiot and the other, an owned piece of property. She could she shape Nina's reality any way she wanted. First, there was one matter to settle.

"Answer truthfully, are you sleeping with Tyler?"

"Yes." Nina said.

It wasn't a surprise, but still hurtful to hear. Tyler never seemed like the guy to cheat and it's why she never thought much of it for so long. But people change, she personally knew that very well. There was plenty of time to dwell on Tyler later. Now, it was time to play with her new toy.

"I think it's time you treat me with the proper respect I deserve."

***

Nina walked into the majestic room. Her Queen was waiting for her atop her throne. To her right was her loyal servant, Big Titties. Nina knelt in front of Queen Erika and bowed her head. Her Queen stood up and stepped before her. Being in her presence with her undeniable beauty was a complete honor.

It was Nina's duty to carry out the important task of cleaning her Majesty's feet. A task she did not take lightly. Queen Erika's 5-inch diamond high heels stood directly in front of Nina, showcasing her beautiful arches and the open toed shoes highlighted her royal red nails. Nina was drooling at the sight, ready to get started.

Queen Erika placed one foot forward to signal the beginning of the task. Nina bent over and started with quick short kisses around the skin that was visible. This gradually turned into licking the entire foot, including the heel itself. Anything that was apart of Queen Erika was important and that included the shoes she was wearing. After several minutes of licking her right foot and heel, Nina switched her attention to the left and repeated the process. Feeling and tasting the sweat of her Queen was giving her a high. Every little inch had to be covered by her tongue and that meant more reward.

When Queen Erika was satisfied, she had Nina open her mouth and placed her open toes inside. Nina's entire body was hers to do with as she pleased and if she wanted to use her mouth as a foot cleaner, then that was her task. Queen Erika laughed at the sight before her, which made Nina happy inside. She loved amusing the Queen.

***

Erika stood in the living room with her foot in Nina's mouth. She had no idea what was going through her new slave's mind, but she was completely docile and obedient. From what Erika could gather by her admiring look, she was also completely in love with Erika. The choker not only gave Erika the ability to own her body, it gave her the ability to warp Nina's reality. Whatever the hypnotist did, it was extremely effective. She already knew that from corrupting Rachel, who stood off to the side in a daze. She was told she was a statue until Erika needed her.

Erika wanted more attention from her loyal subject, and she commanded Nina to worship her entire body.

***

Nina looked up at her Queen. An elegant beauty. Perfect in every way. How could she be so lucky to serve such a magnificent Woman? Nina started at the feet, licking and soaking in every inch of her body. Slowly she worked her tongue up Erika's legs, making sure to capture every inch of the tanned and smooth surface. She didn't have to cover every inch, but it would be a shame not to when given the opportunity.

Nina pulled down her Majesty's panties and was delighted to be given permission to look at, let alone touch the Queen's pussy. It was a sacred area not many people got to see and here she was staring at it in all its glory. She was only allowed one lick, so she had to make it count. Nina gently caressed her hungry tongue in between the Queen's pussy lips and tasted heaven. Nina's mind was overwhelmed with pleasure. Pleasure she could not contain despite her best efforts. The mere whiff almost sent her over the edge, and the flavor of the Queen was too much to handle. Nina orgasmed thinking about how lucky she was to have sampled Queen Erika directly from the source. She fell back on her hind legs and screamed in satisfaction as the orgasm released.

***

Erika stood shocked at how effective the reality warping was. One taste of her pussy was enough to send Nina into orgasm. One taste. Her mind was completely under Erika's controls with that power. She let Nina briefly recover from her mind blowing experience because giving her too long was too much of a gift.

"Bow before your Queen." Erika said.

Nina immediately snapped back to her knees and lowered in reverence of Erika. One slave was fun to play with, but two was even better. Erika looked at Rachel and smiled.

***

Nina and Rachel knelt before their Queen. Each took a heel off and brought it to their nose to take in the intoxicating smell. It was a privilege to be afforded this task of handling such precious material. Nina couldn't believe her luck of being in the presence of royalty. Her submissive nature made her cower before the Queen. There was something off about the whole scenario, but Nina couldn't understand what. Her past life was vague and the only thing she could remember was being Queen Erika's loyal foot servant. A noble role to carry for so many years.

Nina brought the foot to her mouth and took in the smell straight from the source before licking it. She always wanted to keep her Queen's foot clean when she was given the chance. Queen Erika deserved to have her feet cleaned from a day's work by Nina's useless mouth. That's all her mouth was good for, cleaning Queen Erika's feet and cleaning Queen Erika's high heels. And it was all a pleasure to do, knowing that the Queen was walking around with clean feet and shoes.

"You love licking my pussy, it's the most amazing feeling in the world." Queen Erika said to Rachel.

Nina was extremely jealous watching Rachel eat out their Queen. Queen Erika ordered Nina to lick Rachel's feet, a lesser task, but she had to obey. She carried out her Queen's command, hearing the various slurping sounds of Rachel's mouth and the moans of the Queen. What a lucky girl to be if she brought her Majesty to orgasm. Nina could barely handle one lick let alone continuous stimulation. Maybe Rachel was better suited for the task. Nina turned her focus back to the feet in her mouth. Her duties were just as important since it was a direct order from the Queen.

***

Erika grew tired from the evening. Even a dom had her limits despite the unlimited power. There was someone else she needed to confront and although she wouldn't being able to control him, she held all the power with her readiness to dump. She'd find a new man in no time, one even better, but there was no one he would find better than her. Not even precious Nina.

Erika looked at her two slaves mindlessly licking each other's feet. She could leave them like this, but she had a better idea.

***

Nina's mind snapped back to her home. There was no one around and she forgot why she was downstairs. There was a large lollipop in front of her. A craving to lick it came over her. She loved lollipops, especially ones that lasted a long time. Her tongue made contact and she licked away, each lick bringing in a taste of its sweet flavor.

***

Erika watched Nina lick Rachel's asshole as Rachel's hands spread it to give Nina all the access she needed. Rachel was again told she was a statue giving Nina as long as she wanted or in this case, as long Erika wanted.

"I'll leave you two at it while I'm away.

Erika took one last look and saw Nina's tongue burying itself deep with each lick. Perfectly mindless and obediently obeying. Erika left the two and headed out the door. There was more fun to come when she returned a free woman.


12