Trilogy of Topped by T-Girls

Story Info
Gurls chase boyz, chase gurls.
1.2k words
3.67
9.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
173 Followers

Story 1: Barkeep Blues

None of these stories of mine are one of those tired themes of first time, oh I'm not gay, didn't know she was a he, etc.

In I go to this unfamiliar mysterious basement bar, no entry sign, musty, metal doorway. Tired of the usual scene, and ditzes, I took a risk on this underground dive. I had no idea what it was about, just that the music wasn't making the walls shake. I go past the darkened hallway, only to be met with a vision of a one room meathouse. Yeah, meathouse indeed, guys and some pretty statuesque chicks.

I spin to a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, just comin' through" says a 6 1/2 foot tall beauty.

"Excuse ME, gorgeous" I reply.

"What fairy tale did you just walk out of?"

"You'd better be prepared to follow through with that fresh backtalk, mister."

"Pleasure's all mine" I say, "wanna get outta here?"

"Bold and decisive, prince charming, I like it, let's go" was her enthusiastic response.

Once inside my flat, "Take off the rest" I command.

"Yes sir" she mockingly replies, and off my man thong goes.

"Too bad, though, I was getting to enjoy the view of that g-string disappearing in that fine, fine ass crack!" was all she lamented.

"Wanna fuck it?" I ask.

Only a wide smirk is her response as she ripped off the remainder of her outfit.

She hand pumped her slim 7" to attention before bending me forward to suck my asshole and lick my backwards pointing cock and balls.

"Um, um, yummy" she said as she lined her shecock with my hole and pushed slowly inside.

Instantly my entire groin tingles while she see-saws my ass. I get the wrap around hand job just as she's on the verge, and that's all I need to spring my spunk. She fires her gurl come deep in me and slumps forward on my sweaty back.

"Dang, your boy pussy has a grip."

"Haven't had that good in a while" she says.

"Not too bad yourself, just the perfect fit" is my response.

"Are you intimating a longer term coupling?" she asks optimistically.

"I'm in" I quip

"Speaking of 'IN', I'd like to do that to your sweet ass."

"Any time sweet stuff, you can stuff me when ready" she replied, and so ends this happy love tale.

Story 2: Cumming Home to My Gurl

"Guess what I did today?" she barked.

"IDK" I responded as I walked through the front door after a typically uneventful day at work.

I was still all suited up, sans vest.

"Common, guess!" she spat back.

"OK, you blew a kiss to the new neighbor from that window, topless."

With a deep smirk she retorted, "Ohhhh better than that, muuuch better."

As my eyes and ears perked up I excitedly asked, "Uuuh, did you get fucked by someone today, dirty gurl?"

"Why don't you taste me and tell me?"

At that I dropped to my knees and smacked my lips in eager anticipation.

Then I quickly pulled down her jeans and panties, twirled her backwards and tongue dove into her star. It was heaven, but not detectably different than usual.

"Nothin' new there" I quipped.

"Maybe not, but oh so good, yes?"

I replied, "Heck yah" before spinning to face her front.

I salivated at the thought of engulfing that beauteous cock, and then I did! I hummed in reverence while I sloppily slurped.

Snapping out of my revery I detected a foreign sourness.

"Hmmm, did baby get some ass?" I inquired.

She just proudly grinned.

"You know how much I love to taste new ass on your cock" and I alternately licked around the underside of her cap then swallowed the short staff and all.

She purred "Hmm, I could use a little OLD ass right now".

I looked up and scowled at her double entendre as she giggled. Then the pleasure kicked in for her and she hurriedly began to pump.

"Take that monkey suit off and give me your asshole ...now" she exclaimed.

I quickly dropped trou, but before unbuttoning the shirt she pushed me against the counter, grabbed my hips and unceremoniously slammed in my back door. She reached max depth on the first stabbing, her cock, shaft and balls all disappearing from my view when she paused, building anticipation of the coming fury. She then reached around and grabbed under my sac and both gently squeezed and caressed her thumb between my taint and balls. After several minutes off rutting me I took charge and shoved her bottom on the sofa cushion. Then I lifted her ankles, spread them wide and folded them against her thighs before taking a quick visual admiration of her pucker. I then callously rammed my cock into her hole and was greeted with her sigh of ecstasy.

"Fuck my hole like you own it" she gasped, and began tweeking her own nips.

I grimaced, "I do own it, and this" as I grabbed hold of her shaft and hand pumped over her bulbous mushroom.

She then reared her back and fired her juice all over my hand and shirt sleeve. I followed suit and tilted my chin towards the ceiling and heavily released into her velvet canal.

We both collapsed into each other and lightly kissed before falling prey to slumber.

Story 3: Pincushion for the PinUp

She returned a devious smirk to my stupefied lustful gawk at her iron erection. Slap, slap on each cheek of my face.

"Time to wake up and get to work" she insisted while slowly dividing her long luxurious legs just begging for reverence.

At that I slowly caressed on the inside of her thighs with my finger tips, methodically approaching the prize. Queue goosebumps.

I quickly grabbed a handful of inner thigh where the backs of my hands grazed her balls. What beauties they were, goosebump firmed to form a single orb, smooth as silk, framing the bottom of the cute diminutive shecock. I loved the sight, smell and feel of it so much that I had to cradle them both hands, cherishing the quivering uniball. Her cock was equally as delectable: a thumbs proportions with a cute pudgy cap. It grew at my gentle touch.

I abruptly went in for the kill and devoured her little wonder whole. I was able to inhale both shaft and sac in one downstairs dive. After orally her lavishing love sac and stick I pushed her legs to her chest to expose the guarded entrance of her asshole. Had to stop and admire it for a few before plunging my tongue into the blessed portal. Soft sighs of content followed. I upped the ante by licking the hole and covering her package, gently squeezing with one hand while continuing my oral assault upon the asshole.

Unexpectedly she tensed and an eruption was imminent. I immediately roughly grabbed and jerked her dick and ferociously laved underside of the balls. She bucked and arched her back towards the ceiling and her sticky love juice cascaded upon my nose and hand. It was beautiful I thought to myself, then I looked up to see her eyes and mouthy smile closed.

Client8
Client8
173 Followers