Trinal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to the drinks cupboard and brought out a bucket of champagne. The pop from the cork felt like a celebration. He handed me a glass. Looking into my eyes, he ran the back of his hand slowly down my arm. I stared back at him, suppressing an urge to mew at his touch. "To you, my beauty." I smiled, and we touched glasses.

I held up my glass. "Happy birthday. May it be everything you want and more."

Carter's mouth quirked up. It suddenly became awkward, but we still touched glasses. How could it be happy if I was forcing him to be here with me?

"I haven't heard this song in a long time." He recovered nicely, "This must be from that playlist you made from me a few years ago." He held out his hand. "Will you dance with me, Ms. Oberman?" It was like Beauty and the Beast. I didn't care. I put my arms around his neck and we swayed to the music. He nuzzled my neck, and I turned to him, his kiss sweet and slow like the kisses we shared when we first met. I didn't want to ruin the moment, I just wanted to stay in his arms.

Soft knocking on the door broke the moment. Carter turned his head to the sound, stopping the dance. "Our guest is here." There was no mistaking his excitement. "Why don't you wait in the bedroom and I'll call you when we're ready."

I nodded and left.

Too nervous to sit, I stayed near the door, straining to hear. He was talking to a woman. He said something too low for me to understand. She laughed, warm and sensual. It was Regina, his secretary. I sank onto the bed, hurt that he would choose her, but I wasn't surprised. Sex with a woman I didn't like. Regina hated me and used every meeting I had with her to drive that point home.

"Shelby," Carter called, "Join us, we're ready."

I took a deep breath, faked a smile, and returned to the living room. The music was drifting softly when I entered. Carter stood at the window, sipping champagne, looking out at the view. Sagan Miller rose from his chair, dressed in a trendy suit, expertly tailored to fit. Carter turned around in time to watch the reunion. Sagan's lopsided grin regarded me. "You look gorgeous tonight. Are you excited?"

I looked at Carter. "Where is Regina?" Did three just turn into four? Carter and I stared at each other. Sagan looked at us, bewildered.

"Regina is gone. She stayed long enough to escort Sagan in the elevator to the office. I'm not sure I know what you mean; he's my third," said Carter, putting his glass down on the table.

"This is not what we agreed to and you know it. Why is Sagan here?"

"He said you invited me to dinner to celebrate his birthday. Is there a problem?" Sagan offered.

"You always have to have the last word, don't you, Carter? You always have to manipulate everything."

"I thought this was a better solution." His casual response was maddening.

"What is this? Are you bi or just curious?" I asked.

His face grew dark. That got him; I'd struck a nerve.

"I don't understand," Sagan said, "Is this some bizarre game you're playing?"

Carter and I both threw him a stare to shut up. He sank back in his chair and waited.

"Don't worry, this will be ironed out directly," Carter said.

"My gift was genuine. So now we play this to the end. Sagan," I called, still looking at Carter, "do you like me?"

"What's this about?"

"Answer the question."

"Yes?"

"Enough to fuck me in front of Carter?"

He didn't answer. I turned to him. "Will you fuck me while Carter watches?"

"What's this about?" He glanced at Carter.

I walked to the drinks cupboard, poured myself a champagne, and drank deeply. "I think our guest deserves an explanation," I said, raising the glass to Carter.

"I want you and Sagan to go to dinner. I've made reservations at your favorite restaurant. Let's end this now. Start a new life, Shelby."

"Carter, you can't just give me to somebody. Who does that? It doesn't work that way. You don't own me." He took a seat at the couch.

"Sagan," I said, "Carter and I've been together for a long time. We discovered early on we were crap at buying presents for each other. So, we invented the list. It was like a gift registry, but with only three items. The buyer can give all three but no less than one item from the list, and you can't list the same item for all three slots. It was a handy little guide for our birthdays and holidays. But you know how things evolve. We started with something easy like socks and flowers, but then it turned interesting. Anyway, six years ago Carter put a threesome on his list and lobbied hard for the gift. I never gave him that present. Tonight, for his birthday, I agreed to the threesome. Rules say he picks the third and directs the play. I thought his third would be Regina."

Sagan looked at Carter. "Is that why you asked me here?"

"No," Carter responded, annoyed. "It was just dinner. I want Shelby to move on. I thought you could help."

"You need to tell her."

"It has nothing to do with this. Why don't you go into the other room and let me talk to Shelby?"

"Nope, he stays." I took another sip of my drink.

"You know you never wanted to do this. You're trying to change my mind with this stunt. Face it, you weren't really going to go through with it."

I leaned against the cupboard. "It's Carter's fantasy to have two or more pairs of bouncy boobs in his bed."

"That's enough, Shelby, you're embarrassing yourself."

"No, love, I'm embarrassing you."

Carter folded his arms, talking to Sagan. "Shelby would have you believe that she doesn't want a threesome, and that she was doing this only to please me. If I wanted to hurt her, I could have asked Regina, but the two women hate each other. Shelby doesn't like Regina because she's female. Five years ago, and every year since then, Ms. Oberman has listed a threesome on her list."

"Okay, Carter, you win." I put my glass down.

"You see, she likes dueling cocks. And the kicker is, the threesome appeared on her list five years ago when you came into town. What's that; crickets I hear? Believe me, she's wet having the both of us here."

Sagan got to his feet. "I'll take you home, if that's what you want."

Sagan pleaded with me to go. Carter walked over to stand near him, not happy this didn't go as he planned. I move to them, the three of us in a close circle. I put my arms around Sagan's neck, pulling him in for a kiss. Carter didn't move; he watched Sagan's hesitation to respond, but I held him until he returned my kiss, his hands running down my sides, pulling me to him. Carter walked away. I flung a hand out to catch his arm, stopping him. Sagan still holding me, I twisted to Carter for a kiss. His hands slid over my breasts, Sagan squeezing my ass. For a few moments we were three, and the promise of what this could become was real. Sagan's hands fell from me. He stepped away, rubbing his face. "We can still have a three," I whispered to Carter. Carter looked at Sagan, who paced near the chair.

I knew Carter wanted us together; he was as turned on as I was. He wasn't lying when he said I wanted two men. Torment replaced Sagan's cocky grin; he avoided looking at either of us.

I moved to Sagan, taking his hand. "Say yes," I pleaded with him, trying to get him to look at me. I wanted this more than I could have imagined. I squeezed his hand. "I want you too." I kept my gaze on Sagan. "Tell him it's okay, Carter. That it's just sex. It stays here, it's for one night only."

"She's right, the movers are coming in late afternoon tomorrow. You can join us, or not. Sagan, it's your choice." his attention came back to Carter, "I want you to understand, what we do here changes nothing between us. I love you, no matter what you decide." Sagan sank into the chair.

He didn't respond to the declaration. Were we in love with the same man?

"What's going on?" I said, shocked at Carter. "Are you already lovers?"

Carter stood at my back, his arms around me. He kissed my hair. "It's nothing like that. Sagan is my son."

Sagan said nothing.

Carter turned me around to face him. "I was a teenager when he was born. His mother raised him. I wasn't allowed to see him, but I managed it a few times. I reached out to Sagan when he turned eighteen, but he wasn't ready to meet me. We met when he came to the valley. We're working out a lot of shit together. I'm not going to lie; this will be one more thing on the pile."

Sagan looked less troubled, but there was still something left unsaid. I never would have guessed a father and son. God help me, I was dirty; I wanted this even more.

Carter brushed my shoulder. "He's been asking about you ever since you met at one of your industry association meetings. He wanted to know if there was anything between us. I denied the affair to protect you. I told him to pursue you, even helped him a few times. This can't be easy for him. I think he's in love with you."

Looking at the two men, I could see the resemblance. They were both big men, same lean-muscled body. Sagan had some of his mother's looks, eyes not as blue; he wasn't a carbon copy. Carter might have looked like this when he was younger.

I went to Sagan. His eyes widened when I sat on his lap. "You asked me to talk to you."

"You picked an interesting time for a chat."

Carter walked to the drinks cabinet.

"I've been known to have great timing. What Carter said about me is true. You're the reason I put that threesome on my list."

He didn't appear to be surprised by the confession, just rested a hand on my waist. "I stopped having coffee with you because I was afraid I would be unfaithful to Carter. Which is ridiculous, but that's another conversation." He stared at my cleavage; the point of the necklace tear-dropped between my breasts.

"Here." Carter handed him a glass. He had discarded his jacket and tie. He must have given up on dinner. "This is the gin you like. It looks like we're going to be here for a while; I suggest you get comfortable."

Sagan took a drink, almost draining the generous portion. Carter retreated to the couch. I took the drink from his hand, placing it on a side table. He tasted like Christmas trees when I stuck my tongue in his mouth. His arms tightened around my waist, his kiss lustful, his cock growing against my ass. I wanted his cock inside me, even if he said no to our play tonight. He pulled at my dress. "Is that a yes?" I said in his mouth.

"Yes, I want you, us, together."

"You understand Carter will lead? Are you still alright with three?"

He looked past me at Carter. "I'm ready, let's do this."

In two strides Carter stood in front of us. His fingers curled around my arm, yanking me to my feet. Sagan, alarmed, shot up from the chair to object. I shook my head, mouthing 'no' to him. I knew better than to protest his treatment. I had the bastard Carter tonight.

Carter ignored him. I was his, and he would decide how much of me he would share. He slid his hands down my arms, taking my palms, he kissed them. Slipping them around his neck, bringing me close to kiss me. I melted into his lips, the taste of champagne heady. He lifted a panel of the dress away, exposing me to our guest. I wasn't wearing panties or bra. He didn't provide them. Carter knew exactly how he wanted me to look. He wanted easy access to whatever he wanted. He roughly pushed two fingers into my pussy. I winced, then breathed in when he went deep. "You're so wet and ready for this," he whispered into my ear.

Sagan discarded his jacket and tie. He released a few buttons and eased back into the chair, his eyes bright, anticipating what was to come. We locked stares when I was turned to face him. Carter was behind me, nuzzling my neck, his hands playing with me through the fabric, settling at the deep V of my dress. In a sudden violent action, he ripped the one seam open, and the tearing threads popped with the force until I stood naked in diamonds, sapphires, and blue stilettos, the dredges of my dress pooled at my feet.

His fingers in my hair, he searched for the clip, pulled it free, and my hair cascaded to my shoulders. His hand skimmed my hip. The familiar touch sensual, his large hand cupping my breast, weighing the heaviness. "Stand straighter," he spoke in my ear. "Let him see everything." I pulled my shoulders back, my chest lifted. "I will miss my beautiful Shelby. I was her first and had the pleasure of training her. She is so willing to please. God, the things she will do."

Sagan watched us, entranced. His bulge visible, his hands aching to take himself out. "Help him out, Princess, but don't make him come, not yet. Remember, I lead. She doesn't come until I say. On your knees."

My nervous fingers unbuckled the belt, button, and zipper until I curled my fingers around his smooth erect cock. I didn't wait for Carter's direction, I was too eager to taste him. Carter moved close at my side. His hand stroked my hair, telling me I was sexy, while he encouraged me to please Sagan. "Relax," he soothed, while he fondled me between my legs. the sensation threatening my concentration. "that's right... Enjoy him."

Sagan groaned, urging me to take more of him. I reached for Carter. His cock already out, he guided my hand to him. I stroked him until Sagan began thrusting my mouth, my hold slipping from Carter. There was a tug on my arm. "Come to me," said Carter, "continue to hold him." I pulled my mouth away but licked the head of Sagan's cock. "Do as I say," tightening his grip, urging me away. "You'll have more of him later. Come here."

Carter stood in front of me. I transferred my mouth to his cock, taking him in. Sagan slipped from my grasp, taking his place behind me. It was his turn to encourage me, touch me, while I gave my attention to Carter. He allowed me to taste him, watching us at his feet until I thought he might break his rule and come, but he caressed my face, then withdrew. I looked for his approval, but he scooped me up and headed for the bedroom. I pulled at Carter's shirt, helping him to undress. I kept an eye on Sagan as he pulled off his clothes, trying to keep my excitement down.

Carter sat on the bed, back to the pillows at the headboard. "Shelby, come here." Tucking myself between his legs, I placed the flat of my hands on either side of his hips, moving down to finish sucking him. He tilted my face up and kissed me. "Turn around and place your head on my chest." He motioned Sagan to the bed. Sagan was kneeling, looking down at me, hair in his face. He pushed my legs apart to lie between them. A light kiss grazed my mouth. I responded, and he gave me more of his lips until he moved away to leave kisses on my neck, between my breasts, grazing my belly, stopping at my thighs. Sagan's lips at my sex, I writhed, already imagining his kiss. "Shelby, let him take his time." Carter's big hands massaged my breasts.

His fingers opened my slit, his soft, wet tongue made slow passes until it settled on my clit. Tentative kisses at first that changed to his probing tongue, building my orgasm with each touch until I clutched the bed, struggling not to give in to my body. Carter held me tight. "Enjoy it, don't come."

"I can't..." I gasped. I was in reach of letting go.

Carter pulled me back, breaking my contact. Sagan lifted his head. I reached for my clit; Carter pushed my hand away. "Not yet." Sagan jostled to his knees.

"I need it, Carter, I need to release!"

Carter shoved me to the side of the bed. I rolled onto my front. Carter walked to the side of the bed and pulled me to the edge. His hand came down hard on my ass. The sound shot through the room.

Sagan got to his feet. "Shit, Carter," he said, confronting him, "It's only fun. Let her come."

Carter drew his attention to Sagan. The men were of equal height and power. Father and son with the same will. It would be explosive if allowed to ignite. "You agreed I would lead," came Carter's reply. Sagan stepped closer.

I moved between them facing Sagan. "It's part of it," I whispered to him, "He won't hurt me, he never has." Although that spank was a little harder than usual. I pulled Sagan's hand to my ass. "Spank me." He looked at me. "Take me over your knee," I said, pleading with him, afraid he might stop. This was nothing compared to our regular play. He placed his arm around my waist and kissed me, gaze still on Carter.

"Is it settled?" Carter's hand brushed my arm. Sagan nodded.

Carter pulled me away, his hand stroking my cheek, searching my face. "Are you alright, Princess, do you want to go on?"

"Yes," I squeezed his hand. "Don't worry, I'm fine. You know I would tell you."

He checked me again, still decideing. He kissed hair. "Good, ride him."

I pushed Sagan on the bed and mounted him. Carter stood by the bed, watching. Sagan's gaze followed me as I moved my hips. His concerns gone, he slid his hands up and down my thighs. Carter opened the side table, taking out a tube. The lube was cold when he applied it to my hole, sliding his finger in, preparing me to receive him. Sagan was in a haze, my pussy filled with him, enjoying him under me while Carter watched. I smiled and reached out for him to join us.

Carter moved onto the bed. My heart was racing. Two men so close, their musky scent thick around me. I could orgasm just on the scent of men and sex. I wanted this so badly. I wanted them to use every part of me.

Carter was pushing at my hole. I panicked, but his arms went around me. "Relax, let me inside."

I leaned back to his chest, his hand squeezing my breast. I stopped moving my hips. Sagan watched, brushing my thighs, waiting for Carter to enter me from behind, waiting for us to be three. "Let me in, Shelby." His lips were close to my ear. Carter dropped his fingers to my clit and I moaned softly. I willed my body to relax, although this moment was delicious too, the moment before I surrendered. But his cock was insistent, only his head entered at first, gaining a little more each time he probed until he was inside.

They were both in me, using me for their pleasure, for my pleasure. This was a dream. They grunted, swore, and struggled as they pumped me in a wild fever. I kept my mind in this moment, not daring to go beyond this bed. I was wild too in their wanting me, holding on to this happiness for as long as I could. I prolonged the pleasure until I couldn't hold it any longer. I came in a blur of sensation, screaming my release. They came, and we were spent.

They were still inside me, my body a bond. When they left me, I felt the loss. Carter cradles me. Sagan kissed me, telling me I'm beautiful. I smiled at them. They are beautiful, I love them. Sagan takes his turn holding me, his arms around me, whispering. They let me know I am wanted, loved.

I am between them now, heated by there big bodies. Hands are grabbing me, mouths kissing and tasting me. I am electric. I want more of them. I will not sleep tonight.

# # #

I wake in the early morning with Sagan next to me face down, clutching the pillow and breathing softly. God, he's sexy stretched out like a cat, his black hair in his face, big biceps flexing as he sleeps. If I turned him over, I'm sure he'd have a hard on. I wanted to touch him, to wake him with my hand on his cock, but I couldn't disturb this perfection. I settled in to watch him for a while.

I finally turned away from him to rest on my side, stretching, sore from last night. I was thinking about a long, hot lavender-scented soak in a very hot tub at my house. Carter stirred; he was on his back, eyes open. He put his arm around me and pulled me to him and gave me a kiss. "Good morning, Princess."

Raising onto an elbow, he looked over at Sagan. He dropped his hand to the floor and picked up a shirt, throwing it at Sagan's head. "Get up, you need to go home. I'll talk to you later." Sagan pulled the shirt off his head and lifted himself from the pillow, still blurry-eyed, looking at me, flashing his devil's grin.