Trina's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing her hand from Toby's head, she placed it against Carlos's inner thigh to pause him as she pulled her mouth off of his cock. Groaning loud, she craned her head back and clenched her eyes shut as she felt it began to course through her body. "Fuck, yesssssss!" she growled before breaking in to guttural grunts and moans as her body twitched and shuddered.

"Damn, that's hot!" Toby exclaimed, lifting his juice-covered face from her snatch to admire his handiwork as Trina shuddered and squirmed. Grinning like a fool, he furiously fingered the small, slightly textured patch inside her tightly-clenched pussy as it gripped his fingers. 'Imagine what that'd feel like around my cock!' he thought.

"Dude, you look like a glazed donut!" Carlos said, laughing, as he squeezed one of Trina's gorgeous breasts, waiting for her to recover and resume her oral ministrations on his manhood.

"You should try it; tastes delicious!" he replied, running his tongue back and forth over his lips and savoring her tangy juices. "You about done, though? My tongue's getting tired here."

"Yeah, man, I'm almost ready. Mrs. B., you're damn good at this!" he said as she slid her mouth over his shaft once more. "You know that, don't you?"

Looking up at him and wiggling her eye brows, she resumed sucking on him with renewed vigor while Toby began pumping two fingers furiously in and out of her hole. Working furiously, Trina's groans of delight were nearly constant as Toby finger-fucked her hard enough to make her ample breasts jiggle deliciously.

Trina came again nearly at the same time as Carlos exploded once more in her mouth. As her body shook and trembled, his salty, thick cum coated the inside of her mouth before his cock slipped from between her lips and spurted several large globs on her cheek and nose. Managing to swallow his hot jism during her toe-curling orgasm, she lay there gasping for breath as it slowly subsided. Carlos, meanwhile, staggered backwards on trembling legs, feeling drained and satisfied.

"Day-yum!" he exclaimed, his chest heaving as his cock subsided, still twitching and dripping small globs of cum as it went.

"Toby, how are you single?" she asked when her voice finally returned.

He chuckled, her juices still glistening on his face. "Luck, I guess. Hey," he said, turning to Carlos, "you ready to get glazed down here?"

"Hell, yeah!" he replied, grinning from ear to ear while still slowly panting.

Rising to his feet as Carlos half-stumbled over, the two swapped places -- now completely heedless of their close, masculine nudity as their attention was entirely focused on the voluptuous beauty before them.

"Welcome back," Trina said with a warm smile; her eyes half-lidded with pleasant sexual fatigue. Reaching an arm to guide his hips to her head once more as Carlos kneeled down and positioned himself between her legs, she was surprised when Toby gently pushed her outstretched arm aside. Placing a hand on her shoulder he gingerly, but firmly, guided the surprised vixen on to her back.

Her head tilted inquisitively as she gazed up at him, Toby climbed softly on the bed next to her. Closing her eyes, she smiled as Toby leaned over her and took one large, thick nipple in to his mouth. She groaned, partly from Carlos sliding his tongue between her lips and in to her hot, wet hole; partly from Toby repositioning his lips and mouth to take in more of her supple flesh. Groaning as well, he sucked on her incredible breast as a hand began roaming over her warm skin.

'Now, THIS feels good!' she thought, Toby's hand and mouth roaming; suckling; fondling; and caressing all over her upper body while Carlos furiously tongue-fucked her pussy. Groaning and squirming under the two's attention, she regained control of her voice long enough to grunt out a deep, "Fuck me, boys! Fuck meeeeee...!"

Her hips bucking wildly against Carlos's face while Toby ravaged her breasts, it wasn't long before another pussy-clenching orgasm wracked her body. His lips wrapped tight around her sensitive nipple was too much to handle, and she nearly shoved him off of her in her throes of ecstasy. Carlos sat back to avoid her squirming and jerking legs in the meanwhile, and once free of the two of them she rolled on to her side there on the end of the bed to recover.

"Wow..." she gasped. "You boys... really... know how to please... a woman," she managed to get out in between heaving breaths. Deeply satisfied breaths, but it was difficult to talk nonetheless. Eyes closed, a soft smile on her face, and still breathing hard as her orgasmic bliss slowly subsided, she was suddenly aware of someone gently lifting her leg and then the feel of a cock head pressed against her opening.

Her eyes jerked open at the realization. "No... no, boys... we're not..." she began to protest, but simply fell in to a deep, ecstatic groan as Carlos's intruding cock pushed its was past her lips and filled her wet, tight canal. All protest ceased as the young man began thrusting in and out of her; her words replaced by long, deep groans of pleasure.

"Damn..." he said, eyes shut and twisting his neck & head as he slowly sawed back and forth, in and out of her; his cock wrapped in her hot, wet, warmth. "Even better than I imagined!"

"Mmmm, yesssssss..." she moaned in reply, her eyes still closed as the young man slowly fucked her. "Don't stop... I needed this..." she purred. "Mmmm... Come over here, Toby, so I can fuck you with my mouth again. I want to suck on that nice cock some more!"

As if commanded by his nether region, he walked towards her as if in a dream state; still shocked at what was going on down in Trina's nether region. Carlos had picked up his pace slightly, their bodies slapping sharply together when they connected. Trina let out a soft, sharp gasp every time he bottomed out against her.

"I, uh, thought we weren't... going to..." he stammered, his eyes glued to the cock sliding in and out of her pussy as he reached the edge of the bed.

"I changed my mind," Trina replied, "Mmm... and I can't wait till it's your turn next!" Sliding her mouth over him once more, her groans of pleasure vibrated his cock as she went to work with gusto. His hands braced on the bed, Toby didn't even try to participate or do anything romantic this time. As pleasurable as her ministrations were before, this was probably ten times more so; her head bobbing on his shaft as she voraciously sucked him, moaning and humming as she took it from her other end as well. Trina's eyes were closed, one arm propped underneath her while her other hand fondled and caressed his balls; gently squeezing and tugging on his sack as she enjoyed the both of them.

Supporting her leg with his arm, Carlos fucked her sideways with long, strong strokes. "Wow..." he groaned, his eyes closed as he savored this wet, slick pussy. "You're a lot tighter than I imagined!"

Removing her mouth from Toby's shaft and biting her lip for a second, Trina giggled as a deep & involuntary moan tried to overtake her throat. "What," she teased, "older women are supposed to be loose? I guess no one ever told my pussy about that."

"Uh, no, I -- uh-" he stammered, his pace slowing as he tried to backpedal from his observation.

"I'm just teasing you... mmm... I'm glad you... ahhhh... Mmmmmm... think so. Just keep fucking me with that wonderful cock big boy."

"Hell, yeah!" Carlos exclaimed, relieved, as he resumed his rapid thrusting while Trina resumed her humming on Toby's throbbing shaft. As he used her leg to pull her hips against himself as their bodies met with loud, wet slaps, she groaned in to the boy's groin for all she was worth until she couldn't take it any more. Pulling her lips free once more, she buried her face in the blanket and practically screamed as a powerful, pussy-clenching orgasm shook her body -- and that was the last straw for Carlos as well.

Groaning loudly and nearly doubling over, her buried his cock to the hilt inside her as it exploded with torrent after torrent of hot cum. When he was finally spent, he slipped his softening shaft from her hole, a thin strand of cum stretching between the two of them as he withdrew. "Mmmm..." she sighed, followed by a soft whimper as she rolled from her side to her hands and knees with the side of her head resting on the bed. Her eyes beginning to flutter open, she groaned and clenched them shut again, smiling, as Toby placed his hands on each side of her hips and lined up the head of his cock with her proffered hole.

"Yessssss!!" she hissed as he slid his entire length inside her with one strong thrust. "Oooh... fuck me, Toby, fuck me!" she commanded through clenched teeth as the boy began flexing his young, strong hips; their bodies meeting with loud, wet slaps each time he bottomed out against her.

'Good thing the music's fairly loud and the main party isn't underneath us!' he though absently as gripped her firm, supple ass flesh with both hands, admiring it as it continuously shook and jiggled in a VERY appealing manner while he rapidly and forcefully fucked her from behind. 'I have NO idea how we'd explain this, especially to Carla!'

Trina, meanwhile, was completely unaware of anything or thought as the young man pounded away at her womanhood; her ample, hanging breasts swaying rapidly to-and-fro plus smacking together while she had her head arched backward as long, guttural groans of pure ecstasy rumbled from deep within.

* * *

That particular round of Toby fucking her - 'Harder and better than someone his age should know how to,' she reflected -- was the last thing she could truly put her finger on some indeterminate length of time later as she laid on the bed. Flat on her stomach with her entire quivering body spread-eagle, gasping for breath; sweat-covered; cum leaking from her overfilled pussy -- she felt downright WELL FUCKED after a multitude of orgasms later.

She could recall that the boys swapped places several times, but she wasn't entirely sure that she ever fully subsided from one orgasm before she realized the other cock was back inside her... and round after round the boys lasted longer and longer until they were both finally and completely spent.

Struggling to keep her fluttering eyelids open as she wearily fought off sheer sexual exhaustion and deep, post-coital bliss, she was vaguely aware of the two stumbling around in an effort to put their scattered clothes back on. She was somewhat aware that they were thanking her for the experience, but the exact words eluded her. "I think I need you boys to... come mow my lawn... or something..." she half-mumbled, sleepily, at some point and was surprised to hear a reply of "Together or separate?" from... one of them, anyway... along with some weak chuckles of laughter.

"Yes!" she replied, as emphatically as she could manage.

They said something that she didn't catch, and she thought she heard the doorknob turn. "Could one of you please cover me up in case someone comes in; I am kind of naked here, after all," she mumbled, not sure if it was even loud enough for them to hear.

Soon, a thin blanket was draped over her voluptuous, naked form after a pair of eyes took a long, last admiring look... but she was already out and didn't even notice.

* * *

Some time later that evening, after the guests had all gone and the twilight began to fade, a curious pair of feet made their way up the stairs.

'I hope she didn't just come up here and hide,' thought Carla as she tiptoed up to her stepmom's bedroom and gently cracked the door open. That was all the farther she needed to go, as the very strong scent of raw, passionate sex came wafting out. With a wry grin she quietly closed the door once more and made her way back to the pool.

All but one guest had left, and now it was their turn for some fun.