Trina's Valentine's Surprise

Story Info
A Valentine's Day to remember.
5.9k words
3.96
10.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days before Valentine's Day and he was running around trying to decide what to get for his two best girls. Of course he already had new lingerie picked out for both but that was a gift as much for him as it was for them. The normal chocolates wouldn't work as one was allergic and the other suffered from ADHD. So, now 48 hours from love's biggest night and he was searching for just the right gift. Tapping his fingers against his suit pants, suddenly inspiration strikes. They have recently been talking with Trina about some of her fantasies and one just might fit the bill and work for this Valentine's celebration. He just need to discuss it with his wife and at the same time figure out what he was taking home for her.

Brad pulled his phone from his pocket quickly calling Jocelyn. She answered on the third ring and agreed with his plan even agreeing with his choice of participants from the local BDSM club. He walked into HIS & HERS and picked up three new pairs of cuffs for the occasion, one new pair to replace the worn out ones on the spreader bar he had at home, a pink frilly pair for Trina and the ones Jocelyn was eyeing the last time they were in the store together. Leaving the store he noticed the opening of a new handmade jewelry place across the street. After a short ten minutes he had the perfect gift and was on his way home to the girls.

"Hey, where are the two most beautiful girls in the world" he calls after opening the front door. Jocelyn appears at the door to her office waving before pointing at her ear and continuing her conversation as she steps back to her desk. "I'm in here" Trina calls from the den.

"What are you doing baby girl?"

"Class assignment Daddy. I have a paper do in a few days and mom said if I want her to proof read it that it has to be done today. I'm finishing the bibliography while mom finishes the last parent teacher call she has tonight. Mom said we would order in Chinese tonight since everyone is so busy and then cook dinner together tomorrow night."

"Let me put up this stuff and then I will grab the take out menu and order us some dinner. What are you in the mood for tonight baby girl? Do you want your usual?"

"Sure daddy, I am printing my paper now, I can ask mom what she wants when I take it to her and meet you back here."

"Sounds good baby girl. I will see you in 5." he heads up the back stairs to the master bedroom and puts his purchases on the bed. Before pulling some gift boxes out of the closet and quickly putting his purchases in them and putting them in his bedside table.

Two days later and everything is ready. Bob, Jeffrey and Jessica will be here about 11. The equipment in the basement dungeon is ready. The old cuffs on the spreader bar have been replaced and the girls lingerie is waiting for them. I get a shower and put on my favorite suit. Waiting on my girls to get home from the salon, I pour myself a stiff drink of bourbon. As I take the last drink from my glass I hear the garage door open.

"Give us 10 minutes honey" Jocelyn says as they both head for the stairs. "We just have to slip out of these clothes and slip into our dresses for the night."

"No problem, we still have about 45 minutes before our reservations. It only takes us about 20 minutes to get to the restaurant. You have time." I reply.

Ten minutes later I am standing at the foot of the stairs as Trina makes her way down the stairs. "Don't you look wonderful young lady. That is a gorgeous dress that you and mom picked out. I hope you enjoy your first Valentine's with us" I say. I lean down and kiss her, quickly deepening it as I run my tongue over her bottom lip. I quickly invade her mouth as she gasps and her lips open. "Just an appetizer until later baby girl" I whisper as I pull away smiling.

"Thank you daddy."

"You are very welcome baby girl" I say as I look up and see Jocelyn coming down the stairs. "Look theirs mommy baby girl" I smile all the way to my eyes. "Don't you look ravishing Jocelyn, the wait was certainly worth it." I lean in and kiss her deeply too, tongues meeting as we enjoy each other. "Your new necklace looks wonderful, darling."

"Thank you, I love it, it represents us and our little girl perfectly. Are the two of you ready for dinner? I know I am starving."

I quickly step up between the girls and put my elbows out. Escorting them both out the door to the SUV in the driveway. I open the front door, gently closing it after Jocelyn. I smile and shake my head no at Trina as she pulls me toward the other side of the car. "You may be our big girl tonight young lady but you are still our little girl and will still sit in your booster seat." I lean down swooping her up in my arm as the first "but daddy" comes out of her mouth. "I don't think so, you know the rules if you are riding in the car you have to sit in your booster seat, no buts" I open the back door and sit her gently in her adult size booster seat. I pull the harness around and fasten them into their three point buckle. "Such a good girl, good girls get rewarded." I kiss her deeply one more time before closing the door and moving around to the drivers side.

Dinner is a wonderful affair full of the best delicacies you can get in the area. Raw oysters on the half shell, steaks around the table, asparagus with hollandaise and some of the creamiest mashed potatoes I have ever seen. We all enjoy our dinner and dessert before heading back home. As we arrive home I look over at Jocelyn and smile, do you trust me?"

"Yes, what's that wicked smile for" she asks?

After putting my keys in the bowl by the door I turn to both women. "Trina, head down stairs and put on the gift that is waiting for you on the spanking bench. Then assume the position and wait for your mom and I." "Jocelyn if you will join me, we both need to change."

We watch Trina head to the stairs for the basement then head up the stairs to our master bedroom. As I close the door behind us I turn to Jocelyn again and ask one more time "do you really trust me?"

"You know I do, what's the big secret?"

I turn and hand her the lingerie I bought her for tonight. "Go in the bathroom and change, both of your sides are going to get to play tonight. For now go change and then join me back here." By the time she comes back out of the bathroom 10 minutes later she is wearing the black lingerie that I bought her and I have on my favorite worn black pants and nothing else except the paddle in my hand. "Go stand draped across the back of your chair in the corner, I should have just enough time to get you good and warmed up before our guests arrive.

I step up behind her and pull the matching black thong off, rubbing my hand slowly over the globes of her ass. The first strike lands, not even hard enough to get her more than lightly pink. I rub my hand back over the spot and smile. Strike two coming 10 seconds later, pinking slightly left of the original. I rub this spot as every 10 seconds a new strike lands on her ass. By time the paddle hits her skin the 20th time she is pink from the top of her ass to her sit spot, the bend where her ass meets her legs. The next hit is harder, this time I can hear an audible hiss of breathe and her ass is red where the paddle just hit her. I rub that sore spot as I continue to cover it with hiss inducing strikes over and over rubbing and soothing as I go. The next set is even harder and I am starting to hear her gasp with each strike and the heat coming off her nicely red ass is nice as I gently rub it. I lay down one more round of strikes making sure she is good and heated up and then lay the paddle on the table beside us.

I turn back and slowly run my hand across her hot ass before letting a finger run between the folds of her pussy."Oh, someone certainly enjoyed that" I say as I put my finger on her lips so she can taste herself. I slowly unzip my pants behind her and rub my already hard cock through her juices. I slowly enter her from behind listening as she inhales with the fullness I give her. "You like that darling?"

"Yes sir, you know I do, more please."

I smile slowly pulling back out of her and moving back in my speed and force increasing slowly with each thrust. I lean over her and leave a passion mark on her shoulder as I pound into her hard and fast. Listening to her moan and gasp underneath me. I reach around to the front of her mound and find her hard and swollen clit and pinch it, milking it like you would the udder on a cow. As I move to do it the second time I feel the muscles of her cunt start to tighten around me as her moans suddenly get louder and she screams. Gripping my cock like a vise I can feel her coming apart under me as she slumps on the back of the chair. I smile and let her cunt milk my cock smiling as I brush her hair back from her face. I cum long and hard, shooting string after string of cum into the cunt that I love gasping to catch my breath.

When we are both sated I stand up straight and pull her around to kiss long and deep on the lips. "How about we go downstairs, the rest of our company should be here anytime" I say as we pull apart smiling at each other. Just as the last word leaves my mouth the front door rings. "I know you want to clean up, we will wait for you downstairs, see you in five minutes" I say closing the door as I leave the room.

I open the door to find Bob, Jeffrey and Jessica waiting on me. "Come in guys. Is everyone having a good night" I ask shaking hands with Bob and Jeffrey and nodding to Jessica. "I'm so happy that you all agreed to join us. Does anyone want some privacy to change?", "

Jeffrey looks at Jessica, "is there a room close I need to get my girl into what I bought her for the night and she's a little shy tonight."

"Sure, the guest bathroom is down the hall second door on the left. Jocelyn will be down shortly so when everyone is here we will head downstairs as we have already talked about tonight.""Baby girl, I need you to stand up please and close your eyes do you understand?"

"Yes, daddy I hear from the other side of the door."

Walking up behind her I turn her around "look at me please." I wave behind my back for everyone to join me and see the question in her eyes. " Your Valentine's present is the fulfillment of one of your fantasies. I am going to tie you to the bench on your belly, blindfold you and put on your headphones. You aren't going to have any control over what any of us do to you. The guys and I will use you anyway we want to while your mom and Jessica play on the bed as they are instructed. If you want to stop you only have to snap three times. Is this acceptable?"

"Yes Sir" she says with a smile.

I turn to Jocelyn, "Jeffrey has agreed to give you control of Jessica while we play with Trina. You may not leave a permanent mark or restrain her hands behind her back."

Yes sir and thank you Jeffrey" Jocelyn responds with a smile.

I lead Trina over to the bench and before laying her on it I take her headphones and phone out of my pocket. I pull her blindfold out of my back pocket and then reach into the top drawer of our toy dresser and pull out 2 boxes. I hand the first to Trina and turn to Jocelyn "oh honey, I forgot I have one more present for you" as I hand her the other box. When I turn around Trina is smiling holding her soft pink cuffs in her hands. "Thank you daddy" I hear followed by "Thank you sir". I smile you are both very welcome. I turn back to Trina and kiss her gently before putting the blindfold over her eyes. "Can you see little one?"

"No sir."

"Good, what's your safe word Trina?"

"Pumpkin sir"

"If you can't speak what do you do to safe out Trina?"

"I snap my fingers 3 times sir"

"Good girl." I step up to her and put her headphones in her hand so that she can insert them. While she is doing that I open her phone and start her Pandora app opening her favorite station and hitting play. Putting my hands on her shoulders I move her four paces from the table and move her hands placing them on the back of her head fingers laced together, elbows to the side. I put one of my feet between hers and tap her left foot out until her feet are just further apart than her shoulders. "There she is gentlemen, have a look the fun begins as soon as you have both had a good look. Remember you may spank, you may fuck but leave no marks and do not under any circumstances cum in her. A condom must be worn before any kind of penetration."

"Her paddle is there you may use it, your hand or belt on her. Shall we begin" I ask as I put a hand on her shoulder and push her to the floor and undo the snap on my pants. I move to her side, take you arm down and put it on my semi hard cock. I gesture at her for Bob and Jeffrey as I feel her start to run her hand up and down my length. As Bob moves to her other side and undoes his pants putting her other hand on it. Jeffrey steps up in front oh her slapping his dick against her lips. I watch her open her mouth for Jeffrey before turning my head to smile at Jocelyn and Jessica.

"Jessica follow Jocelyn's orders," Jeffrey says over his shoulder.

I turn back round and watch as Trina takes Jeffrey deep enough to gag. I watch closely and soon grin and nod with pride as I watch his cock move down her throat. I am pleased knowing she is using the deep throating skills Jocelyn and I so patiently taught her. I lean my head back and sigh as her hand reaches the bottom of my cock and starts to play with my balls. I moan even louder whether she knew it was me just by touch or not the girl knows what I like from experience and I moan as her hands work what feels like magic to me. The job continues as Jeffrey starts to moan loud and fast. I can tell that he is seconds away from blowing his load into Trina's mouth. He quickly looses control and I can see his cock down her throat. I smile watching her drip saliva down her chin and watching her as his cock jumps in her throat and knows exactly what he is feeling as Trina's throat milks his cock. Bob's eyes are closed and mouth open as I watch him cum in Trina's hand. I quickly cum close behind him. Ready for a new position guys I ask as we all catch our breath.

I move the bench to an easier level and Bob and I pick Trina up and put her on the bench face up. I pull her arms over her head and cuff them together with her new cuffs, attaching them to the table at the top. I turn to look at Jocelyn and Jennifer and find Jocelyn with her face buried in Jennifer's snatch. I look up at Jennifer's face and can tell that her eyes are rolled back in her head. I smile knowing my beautiful girls face is probably covered with cum at this very moment.

"Guys lets grab a drink and hydrate ourselves and the girls before we start round two shall we?"

Part 2

After hydrating everyone the guys walk over to Trina and run their hands slowly over her body. "Hey John, I think we need to turn her over I really want to warm up her back side" Bob says as his finger trails up her stomach. "Ok sounds good to me, just let me undo the cuff from the top of the table."

I watch as Bob runs his fingers up Trina's spine. "Can you grab me that leather flogger Jeffrey please?"

He takes the flogger and runs it up the back of her leg and across her butt before slowly trailing it up her spine and across her shoulder blades. He reaches the cat back and hits her across the ass and Jeffrey and I watch as her skin pebbles in goosebumps. I lean in and rub my hand over the red spot then blow up as I see Jeffrey grab the paddle off the table.

"Let's work together Bob, I will paddle her ass and you can use the cat on her back. We will have her nice and red in no time."

I move to the head of the table as I watch them get down to work. It goes back and forth between them as her back and ass start to take on some color. Her ass is covered in red all over from seat to globes. Her back is gaining more and more color as the cat is worked all over it. I moan as I hear her gasp and look down as Jeffrey drags a finger through her folds and it comes back wet. "Look how responsive she is boys."

I look over at the bed and find my wife looking over Jennifer's back to see Trina. She catches me watching and smiles with pleasure of more than one kind I think. She smiles sweetly for one more second before putting her hand on the back of Jennifer's head and pushing it deeper into what I am sure is her very wet cunt. I smile back before, lowering the part of the table where Trina's head is laying. I run my fingers through her hair before pushing my thumb deep into her mouth before running the tip of my cock across her lips. I smile as she opens her mouth for my cock and licks the bulbous head before sucking on it lightly. I smiled as I watched her beautiful mouth wrap around my cock as I pushed it in. I started pushing into the warm hole of her mouth slow and steady. Moaning as she wrapped her tongue around the girth and hummed as I pushed in further and further. I looked down and sighed as I saw the red of her ass and the dimpled red all over her back from the flogger and paddle. I watched slowly fucking her hot mouth as Jeffrey walked up behind her.

Jeffrey ran his finger through the swollen lips of her cunt and looked at me smiling said, "she really does get off on the pain" then showed me his fingers that were dripping wet from his careful rub across her cunt. "I'm really going to enjoy using your baby girl John."

I watched as he rolls on a condom before slowly pushing into her dripping cunt. "Dam, she's so tight John. I can see why you rave about this tight cunt. I watch as he slams into her on the next round. Working her cunt I can feel her moan around me as my hard 7 inch cock hits the back of her throat.

The next time I look up Bob is standing beside Jeffrey watching him fuck Trina as he squirts some lube on her back door. He slowly starts pushing his pinkie finger in an inch at a time until it was buried as deep as possible. He pulls out and works in a little bit faster smiling as she relaxes with the movement. He pulls all the way add this time going deep with his index finger, moaning as it goes in easier than his pinkie did. He smiles and shakes his head in unseen encouragement as he adds a second and then shortly later a third finger joins the first two. He smiles before taking a dildo from the table beside him and lubing it up before slowly pushing it past her tightened hole an inch at a time and resting it there for a full 2 minutes.

He starts to fuck her ass with the toy immediately and I feel her moan deep around my cock. I start fucking her throat with force and speed, my cock pushing so deep in her throat that I can watch it stretch around my hard member. Jeffrey and Bob has both increased their speed and depth. Punishing with their speed. I hear Jeffrey grunt with his hard release as I bury myself deep in Trina's throat and squirt stream after stream of cum down her throat. I watch as Jeffrey pulls out his cock dripping from the force of the orgasm that Trina just had. I smile patting my girl on the head. "That was excellent gentlemen."

I uncuff Trina from the bench picking her up like the the precious little girl she is and carry her over to the sofa in the corner. I slowly rub the circulation back into her arms and legs a little at a time. I gently clean up her sopping cunt as I watch her glassy eyes knowing she is floating in subspace from that last encounter. I hold her gently in my arms wrapping us in a blanket because I know when she starts coming down from subspace that she will chill. I rock her gently, brushing her hair out of her face. Smiling as my smug wife joins us on the sofa smiling like the cat that ate the canary. She joins us under the blanket, her added body heat helping to keep Trina's teeth from chattering. She smiles all the way to her eyes as she slowly strokes Trina's arm telling her what a good girl she was. As we all rest everyone sips on their water and grabs a snack from the bar in the corner. I watch Trina smiling as she slips into sleep coming down from subspace. I hold her in my arms as we discuss round three. As she starts to stir Jocelyn hands me a rag to wipe her face off. I grab her hello kitty water bottle off the table beside me and popping the top so that she can suck out of the little pink straw inside it. Jocelyn reaches over and pulls her legs into lap slowly rubbing the circulation back into them.

12