Trina's Valentine's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

Fifteen minutes later and everyone that needed some after care from round two, mainly Jessica and Trina, have received it. Everyone has hydrated and we have decided on our next move. We move or party over to the king size bed. Jessica is placed at the top of the bed. Jocelyn, the boys and I watch as Trina crawls up the bed and kisses Jessica on the lips before kissing her way down her stomach to her cunt. We can all hear how wet Jessica already is as Trina begins to lick and suck on her pussy lips. Jessica's moans get louder as Bob climbs up behind Trina and slowly starts working his hard cock into her ass. Trina's moans get louder as he slowly works in past the tight muscles of her ass. Jocelyn joins Jessica at the top of the bed. On her hands and knees. I kneel behind her slowly pushing into her already dripping cunt. I start fucking her nice and slow. I watch as Jeffrey moves to the top of the bed and taps Jessica's lips with his cock. Jessica opens her mouth and starts to moan as Jeffrey starts to fuck her mouth at an increasingly fast pace, going deeper with every thrust. Trina is moaning faster and louder as she sucks on Jessica's wet cunt beside me. I watch her reach up and spread Jessica's lips and lean in to suck on her clit as she is being drilled from behind.

Jessica gasps around Jeffrey's cock. The moaning getting faster and louder as Trina starts to suck her clit faster and faster, pushing three fingers into her cunt. Jeffrey stops as he watches his wife's eyes roll back in her head her whole body stiffening a she comes all over Trina's face. Trina moans as Bob pounds into her pushing her face hard again and again to Jessica's cum soaked cunt as she draws her orgasm out. We can hear the squelch as she cleans Jessica's sopping cunt as fast as she can lick and suck.

I start moving faster and faster in my wife, bottoming out with every thrust. Her moans get louder as I pound her harder and faster. I look over and see that Trina has moved off the bed as Jeffrey slides quickly into Jessica's still sopping cunt. Soon Jocelyn is stiffening under me as she gasp out her orgasm. As she clamps down around my cock I shoot string after string of cum into her cunt. Thrusting in several more times before I still deep in her feeling her milk the rest of the cum from my cock. I lay down between her legs as we catch her breath, sighing softly as she gently scratches her nails across my scalp.

I smile enjoying her ministrations as I hear Jessica start gasping again and turn to see Jeffrey plowing into her as she moans faster and harder. It is clear to everyone in the room that she is quickly rising to another orgasm. As we listen we can hear the slap of skin meeting skin from Jeffrey's thrust. Sooner than I thought it would happen Jessica is gasping and stiffening around Jeffrey's cock. We listen as she moans and gasps as he pounds her harder and faster then stiffening as he starts to unloads stream after stream of his cum inside her already sopping cunt. We listen as he gasps and can see the bliss as her cunt milks his cock to completion. He lands between her legs as his breathing returns to normal.

Bob looks over at Trina and picks our little girl up and takes her over to the love seat. He bends her over it and applies a large amount of lube to his finger and drips it down over her tight asshole. Slowly working it inside and loosening it back up, using first one finger then continuing to work her tight hole til he is easily fucking her ass with three fingers. He adds more lube to her ass and then puts on his lubed and ribbed condom, getting ready to take her ass. When she is good and ready he slowly works his cock into her ass until his whole eight inches is seated inside her. He picks her up and moves to sit on the floor with her legs spread wide outside his and gestures for us to join him. I move from the bed to join them kneeling on the floor between their legs. .

Trina reaches down and rubs her hands along my cock as Jeffrey steps up beside us. Trina opens her mouths as Jeffrey taps her on the lips with his semi-erect cock. She licks the tip and pulls him closer so that she can take care of him. She starts with licking and sucking the tip before slowly licking the top of his cock from tip to balls. She licks and sucks her way back to the base. She takes one nut into her mouth and sucks on it, nibbling around it as she holds it in her hand. Suck and nibbles until she has covered the whole surface of first one and then the other. She runs her tongue from the bottom of his cock back to the tip, nibbling the skin on the bottom of his cock. Nibbling and licking the bottom until she makes her way back to the tip. She slowly runs her tongue around the head making sure to carefully lick the slit. She takes the tip of his now hard cock into her mouth and starts to suck on it gently, very carefully applying just a little nip with her teeth. She sucks the tip briefly before taking more of him into her mouth. She moans around his cock and I know from experience just how great that stimulation is. I watch Jeffrey grab her hair as she works my cock with her other hand getting me hard and ready again.

Jeffrey takes control as my cock hardens. Pushing her deeper faster. Pushing his cock into her throat past her gag reflex. I can see his cock enter her throat as he pumps it in and out several times before holding her deep for a few seconds, then releasing her to catch a breath before he starts again. I kneel on the floor in front of Trina and Jeffrey moving up to slide my hard cock into her dripping cunt. It is slow the first time between my cock in her cunt and Bob buried deep in her ass she is true and completely stuffed. I can feel Bob's cock through the membrane separating us. We start to fuck her slow, working in tandem to fill her one hole at a time before the other pushes in. She wanted to experience being tag teamed and we are giving her that as we feel all three holes. She is moaning and shaking. I see Jeffrey push her deep and hold her there, grunting as he shoots his load down her throat.

When he is done and pulls out I lean forward and pull her to lean into me setting myself deep in her cunt as Bob works in and out of her ass. The friction is awesome and I can feel my own balls tighten as she starts to gasp. I hear her whisper "daddy I am going to cum again" as Bobs starts to fuck her ass harder and faster. I grunt myself as I feel him seat himself deep inside her. She gasps hard as his face scrunches up and he starts to shoot deep into her rectum. I feel my own orgasm explode as she tightens around my cock and cums long and hard. We are coming so hard and completely that I can feel the cum running out of her cunt and ass and onto me. Bob pulls slowly out of her ass smiling and catching his breath.

I pull her against me wrapping my arms around her still buried deep as she gasps and groans and flies from her thorough fucking. I push the stray hair out of her face as I stand up holding her. I move us to the chair and wrap her back up in the blanket. Proud of my baby girl and how good she was today. Jocelyn gets up and wraps up in a robe as our guests get ready to leave, escorting them out of the house. I stand up with our baby girls head resting against my shoulder and head to the master bath on the second floor. Jocelyn is already upstairs and has started Trina's bath using their favorite bath beads.

I unwrap Trina and set her on the counter before tapping her lips to get her to open her mouth. I make quick work of brushing her teeth and taking care of getting her mouth rinsed. Jocelyn turns off the bath water behind me as I get Trina out of her new lingerie. As I set down in the bath with Trina on one end of the tub Jocelyn joins us on the other end. We set there relaxing enjoying each others company as Trina slowly comes back to us from subspace. Her eyes loosing their glassiness but still smiling. When she looks at Jocelyn and smiles sated I grab the sponge and start soaping her up taking special care to clean up her pussy lips. She sighs content as I finish washing her up and pass her to Jocelyn who washes her hair. After quickly cleaning myself up I step out of the bath and turn on the shower so we can all rinse off one more time in the clean water. After taking care of myself I step out and wrap up in a towel before lifting Trina out of the tub as Jocelyn follows her into the shower.

While my girls rinse off I grab towels for both of them and their robes off the door. Trina steps out of the shower first and I dry her off with the towel leaving her hair wrapped up in it and set her on the counter. As my gorgeous wife steps out I dry her off too and wrap her hair before putting her in her robe and tying it. I lean in to kiss her briefly before smiling. "She did such a good job today Mommy didn't she" I ask.

"Yes daddy she did such a good job" she replies as we turn around and look at our glowing baby girl. "I think it's time to get our little girl ready for bed though daddy. She's had an exciting night and I know she will be asleep before too long." I pick Trina up and follow her into our master bedroom, sitting Trina on the bed I take the towel out of her hair and dry it one more time. That is quickly followed by brushing it out and putting her in her favorite pull up and pink t-shirt before putting her in the middle of our California King size bed. I grab some boxers and Jocelyn pulls on some panties before we join our baby girl in the bed. I kiss Jocelyn goodnight and we lean down to kiss Trina and find her sound asleep. We put a kiss on each cheek then we reach over and turn off our lights. As I get comfortable with my arm around my girls I smile thinking what a great Valentine's day this turned out to be before I fall asleep too content in the bed with my girls after an amazing night.

12