Trinity Academy - Ch. 03

Story Info
Medicals, Meals and More.
5k words
4.5
11.3k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
142 Followers

Chapter 3 - Medicals, Meals and More

With all the uniforms now inspected the girls were informed that they would have to undergo a medical examination to make sure they were physically capable of lasting the week at Trinity Academy. Of course, this was just another way to humiliate them.

When the girls presented themselves to the waiting room in a quiet part of the building, they were met by a nurse. She was a god looking lady in her late 30's with slightly unkempt shoulder length blonde hair. She wore a traditional blue and white nurse's uniform however the skirt appeared to have been shortened so its hem was well above her knees. In addition, black tights (or stockings) and black flat shoes completed her dress. She informed the girls than that as the doctor was running late, they would all need to be seen at the same time. She then instructed the girls to fully undress and enter the doctors' office once they were naked.

The girls looked at each other, wondering what was happening to them but resigned to their fate, they started to undress. One by one they unbuttoned their white school blouses, revealing their different sized breasts. Fiona was trying not to look at the others but was very aware that every girl was now topless and, for some unknown reason, her nipples were getting as big and hard as she had ever known them.

The doctor was a thin, middle aged man with black hair, greying at the sides. He looked up from his notes, his stern face belying the fact that he was delighted to have four, twenty-something year old girls standing naked in his office. He loved his job at Trinity Academy and eagerly looked forward to his regular 'examination' of the 'pupils'.

They were asked to stand in line in front of the wall. He then slowly walked along and ran his finger along each of their deliciously smooth pussies. When she reached Claire, he couldn't help but notice the moistness of the girl's slit and smiled knowingly. Then the girls were ordered to turn around and bend over so he could examine their little bum holes for any tiny hairs they may have missed during shaving. He once again walked the line and traced a finger along each girls bum and into their tight little anus hole.

"You may as well stay bent over girls so the nurse can take your temperatures," he said quite matter-of-factly.

The nurse pulled close a trolley with some items on them.

"I have to access your bum in order to use a rectal thermometer," she announced.

The reality of what was about to happen to them sunk in to all the girl's minds at the same time! Nurse poured some baby oil into a bowl and removed a thermometer from its container. She dipped the metal end into the bowl of oil and dipped her middle finger into it at the same time.

"If you experience any discomfort, you must let me know immediately," she said.

Each girl suffered the humiliation of the nurse spreading her arse cheeks and inserting her oiled middle finger up their bum holes. She gently rubbed each asshole with the oiled fingertip, slowly applying pressure while rubbing, until she felt the muscle open just the slightest bit to her movements. She then kept her finger straight the combination of the oil and her pressure allowed her finger to slide right in to the second joint.

She continued to work her finger in and out of each anus, going a bit deeper each time. She then pulled her finger out, dipped it into the oil again and slid it all the way home, burying it to her hand.

Once the nurse felt she had enough lube in each tight ass, she pulled her finger out, then picked up the thermometer and slid it into each anus to its proper depth. One at a time the nurse pulled out the thermometers, glanced at it and made a note on a form.

Once completed, the doctor informed them to stand still as he would now perform breast examinations."

He went down the line, gently squeezing and caressing each girls' breasts, more than medically necessary. This was made more obvious when he started to roll his fingers around protruding nipples.

Each girl was then obliged to take their turn on the examination table where the doctor humiliated them even more by carrying out an internal vaginal inspection using copious amounts of lubrication and a large speculum. He stretched each girl's pussy while the others could only look on in horror. Fiona felt new sensations between her legs and stood there watching her classmate's examination while secretly squeezing her thighs together to stop what was happening in her own private place.

Natalie was the last one on the examination table and she lay down knowing that her large nipples were throbbing and her pussy was already leaking. She couldn't believe that she had been turned on by what she had witnessed happening to the others. As the nurse lifted her legs, one by one, and tied her ankles to the stirrups, she could only close her eyes at the shame of her wet pussy being visible to all her classmates.

"You won't need any lubrication for this one doctor, her cunt is dripping wet." The nurse exclaimed, to Natalie's utter shame.

As the doctor sat between Natalie's outstretched legs he leaned forward and inspected her bald pussy. She squirmed under his scrutiny but knew she was powerless to do anything. In disbelief she felt his wet tongue slowly move up her soaking slit, almost seeming to drink in the juices that she could not control.

"I think you should taste this girl, nurse; she may be the sweetest yet."

Natalie's face burned red as the nurse now appeared between her legs and, copying the previous actions of the doctor, ran her tongue all the way along her pussy lips. She licked her lips, and nodded.

"Yes, I think you might be right. Is it time now to let the other girls discover what Natalie has been keeping to herself?"

At a nod from the doctor, the nurse lined up the remaining three girls between Natalie's slender legs as she looked down her young body, not believing that her classmates were going to do this to her. When Taylor bent forward and put her tongue tentatively to her classmate's pussy and tasted another woman for the first-time. She seemed surprised at how nice and sweet Natalie tasted. About to bend down again for another lick, she was escorted to the back of the line by the nurse and Fiona stepped forward.

One by one the girls lapped at their captive classmate's sodden cunt, licking her lips then becoming braver and pushing their tongues into the helpless girl. Natalie was struggling but was being held down now by the nurse and the doctor, holding her by the shoulders as each of them played with her large breasts. Her nipples were throbbing as the two medical professionals tweaked them and stretched them while between her legs her pussy was on fire. Instinctively, Natalie started to push up her hips to meet the tongues of her classmates, crying out in shame that her body could betray her like this.

Just as she was coming to what felt like a crescendo, the girls were pushed back. As the doctor lowered the head of the couch so that Natalie's head was actually below the rest of her body, the nurse resumed the assault on her pussy. Only she wasn't licking as the other girls had licked. The nurse was an expert in making girls cum and she had been looking forward to this since the doctor had told her that it was Natalie who they were going to use. She was sure she was about to give this girl the biggest orgasm of her life and the fact that she was still struggling made it even better. Concentrating her tongue on Natalie's swollen clit, she slowly inserted one of her long, slim fingers easily in to the girl's pussy.

Natalie couldn't take much more of this; she knew what was happening between her legs, even if she could no longer see what the nurse was doing. She knew all her classmates were watching her torment and her disgrace filled her whole body. She was trying to stop her body from reacting but the more the nurse flicked at her little button and the deeper her finger intruded into her, the more she knew she was going to have a huge orgasm here in the doctor's office on the tongue and finger of another woman.

At the conclusion of the humiliating medicals the girls were told to get dressed and go to the dining room for their evening meal. But, as we now know, nothing is quite as it seems at Trinity Academy. A simple, harmless activity like taking an evening meal was cleverly designed to be part of the punishment regime.

The girls walked into the large dining room and saw the huge round table for the first time. It was covered with a very dark heavy table cloth that drooped down onto the seats of the chairs. Named place settings were set out and the four girls were equally spaced around the table.

Miss Stone arrived on the scene and announced,

"This is where the you will be served your food at evening meal time," she paused for a moment before adding,

"You are still under school rules. You will eat in silence. You may not leave the table until told to do so. You will maintain decorum throughout or DP's will be awarded. Remember, you are being watched at all times!"

What the girls didn't know was that the staff at Trinity liked to play games at the evening meal, so a different teacher each day would hide under the table before the girls were shown in. Today Mr Andrews himself had decided to get under the table.

Once the girls were seated, the teacher wouldn't be able to see anything above their waists but knew that anything below the tablecloth was available for their pleasure. The chair seats were shorter than normal and had with a curved edge to allow 'easy access.

As the chairs were pulled out he could see several sets of stockinged legs as the girls slid into the chairs. He could instantly recognise the girls from their legs, as he had watched them undress earlier.

He bided his time and waited until the food had been delivered to the table before he slid over to the nearest girl and, without hesitating, placed his hand on Taylor's ankle. He could immediately sense that she had tensed up and she let out a bit of a muffled cry as she was eating. This caused her to spit out some food and cough. The eagle-eyed Miss Spencer who had been waiting for this moment jumped in and questioned Taylor with raised eyebrows.

"Did you have something to say young lady?"

Taylor quickly shook her head vigorously and began to eat again, but much slower, as she tried to comprehend what was under the table. Mr Andrews chuckled to himself and took off one of Taylor's black heels whilst caressing her calf. He then slowly allowed his hand to drift above her knee and under her pleated school skirt. When he reached the soft warm skin above her stocking top he released his hard cock from his trousers and stroked it with his other hand. This was bliss. He could see a tight white pantied crotch but resisted putting his fingers in there - just yet!

He then simply went around the table and did the same thing to each of the girls. Claire spluttered, but they all managed to remain in control. They all realised what was going on under the table, but didn't know how far it would go. Mr Andrews decided it was time to up the ante and went back to Taylor.

He leaned in closer and inhaled the smell of the pussy through her panties. Taylor readjusted her bottom on the chair, sliding her bum forward as far as she could without falling off the narrow seat and spreading her legs wide. This movement caused her labia to spread open, which Mr Andrews noticed even through her panties.

A delicate hand slid under the table and found Mr Andrew's cheek. The gentle hand caressed the side of his face and her thumb slid down to his lips. He felt the thumb glide softly over his lips and carefully pull down his bottom lip. He let the thumb slide into his mouth and he closed her lips on the digit and sucked. It was amazingly erotic and Mr Andrew's hand slid up Taylor's smooth stockings. His fingers came to rest on the inner thigh, right next to her panties, but he still didn't touch her pussy yet.

The hand on his face pulled away and landed on the pussy in front of him. He watched fascinated as the first two fingers slipped inside her panties, then moved them to one side, rubbing up and down then spreading the open the lips, revealing her clitoris. Mr Andrews was so enthralled with the show in front of his eyes that he didn't see the girls other hand reach under and grab his head from the other side. She gently found the back of his head and pulled him forward.

Mr Andrews understood that the Taylor was very horny and he let himself be pulled forward until his lips came into contact with the delicate pussy lips. He tasted her and licked up the length of the moist slit. He heard a faint feminine moan from above and went to work.

He started down low, at the very bottom of the pussy hole and she licked carefully and slowly around the opening. The taste was rather pleasant and she was getting more and more turned on the longer his face was there. After he licked all around and inside, he slowly slid his tongue up through the now engorged labial lips. When he reached the clit, he first licked all around it before flicking it with the tip of his tongue and then wrapping his lips around the tiny clit and sucking it.

He felt the thighs tighten as the legs closed on both sides of his head. Realizing that Taylor was on her way to an orgasm, he renewed flicking his tongue while his lips were still wrapped around the clit and he was gently sucking.

He wished he could see her face, but that was impossible. He could imagine it though and he pictured her face flushed red and her eyes narrowed to small slits. Her lips would be a rich shade of red and opened in an 'O' shape as she tilted her head back. Her hands and toes would be clenching along with her puckered asshole as she was pushed closer and closer to the edge.

As Mr Andrews was painting this picture in her head, he was rubbing his throbbing cock. He heard a loud but somewhat muffled "OOOOOOHHHHHHH". Suddenly, Taylor started bouncing her pussy around as her clitoris became super sensitive to the wildly flicking tongue and sucking lips that were still working their magic.

For a moment, he tried to stay with her as he didn't want to stop sucking and licking, but then he realized what was happening and he slid down to the now very wet pussy that was still locked in spasms. The bouncing stopped as he slid his tongue back into the now clenching opening. The juices now tasted different, thicker and muskier and it turned him on even more.

He continued to gently lap around the pussy until she pushed him away. As he sat back on his heels, he looked at the pussy that he had just finished pleasing and was amazed at how different it looked now from before he started to lick. For one thing, it was much redder and plumper. The lips were splayed out and wet with a thick white creamy cum. Where before it looked so tight and neat, now it was spread open and dishevelled. It was an amazing sight and he wished she could spend more time on this one pussy, but he had three other girls to deal with. He reluctantly pulled away, letting his hand slide down her soft thigh and off her knee. He looked around once again and decided that he would try Fiona next. He sidled over to the next short skirt and lifted it to reveal the next pantie clad pussy. He pulled the crotch aside and started licking. The taste was far different from Taylor's. It was also very creamy and it coated his tongue. He wasted little time and quickly went after the clitoris, which was much more pronounced than the first. Fiona's stuck out nearly an inch and he sucked it into his mouth like a mini cock.

He felt her small body shudder as he flicked his tongue back and forth on the swelling nub. Hoping it would help, Fiona slid her hand beneath his chin as he slid two fingers into her cunt as deep as he could. It was soft, wet and very warm and he pushed on the upper wall as he slid his fingers in and out. From above he could hear someone panting over and over like an old steam engine train.

He could feel juices running down his hand as he fingered faster. Sensing that orgasm was close, he took a chance and tiring, pushed all four fingers into the sloppy pussy. He was surprised when they slid in rather easily and he pushed his hand in all the way to his thumb.

That turned out to be the trigger that set her off and suddenly Mr Andrews found himself clamped tightly between Fiona's thighs. He thought he could hear a muffled "I'm ccccccuuuuuummmmmmiiinnnngggg" and a few other grunts and groans. He also felt a powerful spray of hot liquid that squirted over his hand, hitting his neck and running down his shirt.

When he looked down at the small puddle on the floor, he saw that the liquid was clear instead of yellow. He also could smell the fluid and although it had a strong odour, it was not the smell of piss. Fiona was well and truly a squirter!

Two were done and two remained. Mr Andrews moved back across the table to Claire. He thought that he would save the best while last - Natalie.

Now, as Mr Andrews stared into the pussy in front of him. It seemed that Claire was already turned on. He guessed that because there was clear fluid already seeping out into her panties. He leaned in close, putting his nose right up to her and breathed deeply, savouring the sweet smell. He could smell a familiar scent of perfume but couldn't place it.

He hooked his finger under the gusset of her school knickers and stuck out his tongue, pushing it deeply between the pussy lips and eliciting a soft moan from above the table. He pushed his tongue as deeply as he could and tasted the excitement of Claire.

He stayed with his tongue in deep for several seconds then slid it out and licked up between the inner pussy lips. When he reached the clit he heard another moan. He worked quickly tickling with his tongue and sucking with his lips. His fingers found the hole that his tongue had just vacated and he slid his first two digits in deep.

With his fingers buried deep he could gauge how close Claire was to cumming by the way her pussy clenched and unclenched. With each clench, his fingers were squeezed and more fluid dripped out. It took all of three minutes licking and fingering before his fingers were squeezed much tighter. He could tell that he was bringing on another orgasm.

Mr Andrews was by now really horny and wanted to masturbate.

He backed away from Claire and was impressed by how much her legs were shaking as she experienced the fading effects of her orgasm.

The last girl, was of course, the big boobed Natalie. Mr Andrews slid over and sat between her legs. His mouth and tongue were tired and he wanted to hurry things along before the end of dinner so he decided to try something a little different.

He removed both of Natalie's shoes and stroked his throbbing dick against her stocking clad feet. It felt amazing having her smooth heels resting on the edge of his balls and her toes gently brushing along the length of his now solid, hard dick.

Somehow, she managed to clasp both the soles of her feet around his dick and started a rhythmic tugging. It felt like a hand job from when he was a teenager, a bit clumsy, but so exciting. It was then when she found the head of his dick with her big toe and ran it over, back and forth that he started to lose it. His pre-cum was making the motion easy for her.

Then Natalie, the little tease, brazenly pulled her panties to one side and slipped two fingers into the hot lava of her excitement. That was all he needed to cum and he needed it to happen right now. Natalie must have known what the pussy play would do and started jerking her feet harder. All he could do was to cum all over Natalie's feet.

Drover60
Drover60
142 Followers
12