Trinity Academy - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
126 Followers

He shot a week's worth of cum all over her beautiful, nicely pedicured stockinged feet. The orgasm was much longer than normal and almost like it hadn't happened. The feeling was amazing but frustratingly not as strong as ususal.

He was finished and only needed to wait for them to all leave. It took another five minutes or so before they all started to get up and push their chairs back in. A few minutes later the room was empty and Mr Andrews climbed out and stood up, stretching his body which had been cooped up for so long. Tomorrow it would be another member of staff's turn under the table!

After their meal, the girls were sent to their bedrooms with strict instructions to remain in their own rooms. After the day they had just experienced they were simply not going to go to bed that quietly! They were independent women who were used to the finer things in life. That usually included going out to posh restaurants and up-market night clubs.

Back in her room, the first thing that Taylor did was to lift her skirt and look over her shoulder at her rosy - pink cheeks and gave them a gentle rub. By now the pain of the spanking had subsided and had left her with a pleasant tingling. Her previous arousal was beginning to mysteriously return. She couldn't escape the events of today, she had been spanked and humiliated against her will, and it would probably be the same every day.

She looked around her room, it looked like no-one had been in so she reached for her mobile phone that she had also hidden underneath her mattress and sent a couple of text messages to her friends. She flopped onto the bed and with the days' events swirling around in her mind reached for the pink vibrator in her top drawer, pulled down her panties and turned it on to full power. She closed her eyes, imagining her bum being spanked over and over again as she teased her shaven pussy lips with the toy.

Just as her excitement was growing, she heard a knock at her door and talking in the corridor. She quicky turned off the vibrator and threw it in her drawer. Pulling her panties back up she went to the door and whispered,

"Who is it?"

"It's us, who do you think it is!" came back a female voice and girly laughter from the other side of the door.

Natalie cracked open the door, just enough to see outside, when Claire pushed it wide open with her foot and the other three girls barged into her room still wearing their uniforms. Once they were all inside, Fiona checked the corridor and closed the door behind her.

They all climbed onto Taylor's bed to discuss their predicament and compare notes about the day they had just endured. They talked about what might be in store for them during the rest of the week and they mocked and made fun of the staff members they had met today. Claire had to keep reminding them to keep the noise down so they wouldn't be heard from outside. Taylor then turned on the TV in order to disguise the fact that they had disobeyed school rules and left their rooms.

Once the TV warmed up it became pretty obvious that it wasn't a normal channel as a sex film was being shown. It was like Déjà vu, there was a girl bending over a desk and having her naked bottom spanked by an older man. The girls suddenly stopped chattering and looked at the screen in disbelief.

"Is that here?" Fiona managed to say.

"It's a different school uniform," Claire replied.

Although they were shocked at what they first saw, they all found that they couldn't take their eyes off the screen. It was too embarrassing to make eye contact with each other so they watched in silence for a few minutes. Taylor was still pretty excited from using the vibrator so she stealthily slid her skirt up her legs, slightly exposing her panties and her hard nipples were a tell-tale sign to all.

"Are you enjoying the film, Taylor!? Claire sensed Taylor's arousal and teased her.

"I only turned on the TV to hide the noise," She responded, flustered by having been caught.

"That doesn't answer my question, it just proves that you are a naughty girl, Taylor. Again, are you enjoying the film?" Claire responded, this time rather sternly.

"It looks like it's only just starting," She respond shyly "I don't know if it's any good yet."

"Well, I guess we will have to keep watching and see what effect it has on you."

She shyly whispered "I think it's already making me wet."

Claire gave her a smile as she put her hand on Taylor's leg and moved it up her skirt, slowly moving up her smooth thighs. Taylor could feel Claire's fingers searching for a wet spot on her white panties. She could not help but open her legs for her, eager for her touch. Having found the wet spot she desired she started rubbing the white cotton. Taylor loved the feeling of wet panties against her bald pussy. The texture of the material was emphasized by Claire's soft fingers. Taylor gave a little gasp which made Claire smile.

She then whispered, "You naughty girl. Pull these aside so I can feel if your pussy lips are also as wet."

Taylor pulled up her skirt a bit more and pulled the cotton material aside to allow Claire to see her shinny pink pussy lips and wetness coming from her slit. Taylor continued to hold the panties aside as Claire started to finger just outside her wet hole and moved along her pussy lips towards her clit. She ran it back and forth a few times. Slipping her finger between the lips but careful neither to touch her clit or put her fingers into Taylor. She was driving her mad.

As Taylor could feel the excitement building in her Claire stopped, taking her hand away and looking at her very seriously. Taylor was flustered and disappointed. She wanted more but could see from Claire's face that she didn't plan to continue just yet. Taylor was not sure if she should let go of her panties and cover herself again or not, so she stayed perfectly still.

"What? You expect me to pleasure you despite you being so naughty?" Claire exclaimed. "No, my dear, I was just checking to see how bad you've been. There is no question now that you are a bad, bad girl. And it is obvious from your state, you are guilty of planning to touch yourself.

In the video, the girl was still being spanked but it became less severe as the man took time between each slap to rub her behind, play with her pussy lips and clit, and finger her wet pussy. The girl moaned loudly with pleasure. Taylor hoped that she will soon be in the same situation,

The man turned his attentions to her pussy. He rubbed it. Fingered it. And most excitingly gave it gentle slaps. With each slap on her pussy Taylor could feel her own pussy getting wetter. The man pulled out his cock and prepared to enter her, rubbing it around her wet pussy and on her ass red from the spanking.

During the fucking scene Claire took pity on Taylor and slid her hand back up her skirt. Taylor closed her eyes and allowed Claire to pull her panties to one side and two fingers up her wet pussy. She could no longer see the video but could hear the fucking noises. Taylor put her head back and Claire could tell she are getting closer and closer to cumming. The in the film girl ended up sucking the spankers big hard cock and just as he groaned as he spunked on her body, Taylor groaned and climaxed on Claire's experienced fingers.

Once the video ended and Natalie and Fiona looked at each other and wondered what they had just witnessed. After a few silent seconds Claire turned to Taylor and said,

"Well naughty girl, it's time for bed," and the girls reluctantly drifted back to their own rooms - for a well-earned sleep?

Drover60
Drover60
126 Followers
12