Trinity Academy - Ch. 04

Story Info
School photos are taken - but not as you know them!
7.6k words
4.62
11.9k
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
143 Followers

Chapter 4 - School Photos

Taylor awoke early the next morning, waiting for her alarm to sound so she could start her day. She had not slept very well and had been traumatised by the events of her first day. She had breakfast and reported to the classroom in good time. The uniform inspection was carried out and all the girls had made sure they were wearing the correct underwear and had buttoned up their shirts correctly. Nobody was going to fall for any uniform demerit point traps today! The next section of the induction was then outlined by Miss Stone.

"Your sponsors have requested that we take some very special "photos" of your stay here at Trinity Academy and may use them to remind you of the consequences of misbehaving in the future. The photos will be individually tailored to meet your sponsor's requests. You will go one at a time into the photo-studio next door. We will start with Miss Brown, so the rest of you will stay here where you will write a heartfelt apology letter to your sponsor, thanking them for sending you to Trinity Academy for your correction and hopefully tour redemption."

Natalie was first up so she grabbed her blazer and followed Miss Stone to the makeshift photo studio. The studio room was smaller than the classroom and had a single wooden desk and chair with professional looking photography lighting and reflectors set up at either side.

Natalie, rather nervously, and with a little hesitation, slowly walked over to where the photographer was standing. As she did, her skirt flapped up and down revealing the tops of her stockings and suspenders and the beginnings of her lovely arse.

"This is Mr. Carter, he will take some nice pictures of you for your sponsor. Now follow his instructions carefully as we have three more girls to shoot".

Miss Stone returned to the classroom leaving Natalie with a rather dishy twenty-something photographer dressed in jeans and a tight fitting plain white tee shirt. He had short dark hair, and was athletic-looking, tall and with broad shoulders.

"Hi there, you can call me Lee" he smiled warmly.

"I'm Nat" she replied. "Pleased to meet you". She was happy to be away from the strictness of the other staff members.

"....and I'm Miss Jenkins," a tall strikingly beautiful woman with long blonde hair appeared from nowhere, killing the lightened mood. She was about forty, sophisticated, and had a good figure displayed in a well-filled blouse, a charcoal grey pencil skirt tight over her pert backside and ending just on the knee, black nylons and black high heels that erotically clickety-clacked as she walked

"Ok Lee, get back behind the camera. I will direct the shoot according to the specific wishes of your Husband," she remarked. "Right young lady, let's have you sat on the chair to start with."

Natalie was more nervous than she had ever been in her young life. She knew she would have to go through with whatever she was ordered to do and yet still, the same warm tingling sensation in her pussy would not go away.

As Lee busied himself with getting his camera ready and making sure the lighting was just right, Natalie desperately tried to make herself look a little more respectable. She found that however she sat, her small navy mini skirt kept on riding up her young thighs revealing pretty much all the flesh above her stockings and her black suspender tabs. She just could not cover herself up. As such, she gave up, leant forward, folded her arms on her lap and waited for her fate.

It was not long before the photographer spoke once more. He was confident and directed Natalie as if she was a glamour model.

"That's lovely my dear, you look so sweet and innocent like that. Such a sweet, sexy little schoolgirl. Now, I want you to unfold your arms, cross your legs, and place your hands on your lap. That's it. No, don't worry about your skirt riding up your legs, we want to see as much flesh as possible. Good, good. Now, look into the camera, that's it, you are a sweet innocent schoolgirl. Now look down. Good, you look ever so innocent..." Click. Click. Click was all that was heard for half a minute or so as Natalie adopted a relatively innocent pose. And she thought that it was not too bad, after all. If it was like this, maybe it would not be too bad.

She was never going to be so lucky.

"Now, take your blazer off, nice and slowly.

Come, on don't be shy. That's it, nice and slowly." Click click click. "Just put it behind you. Good, yes you look lovely. Such a nice white shirt, wouldn't you say. So tight, and well, revealing, the lighting seems to bring out the best in you..." She knew what he meant. The shirt, at the best of times, would be revealing, but with the combination of the lighting and the shirt's transparent material, everyone could see Natalie's tits pushing through the front of her too small shirt. "God, you look great." Click click click. "You have a great figure, young lady. Have you have never modelled before...?" Natalie looked down at her breasts. She noticed how visible they would be. And she saw how erect her nipples were. She blushed. "Look up at me. Good girl. You are a naughty schoolgirl who wants to be very naughty. So, raise your skirt up so we can see more of your legs and stocking tops. Come on, don't be shy. Good girl, that's it, we can see all of your legs now. And look at the camera and be innocent. That's it, you are a natural." Click click click...

This went on for a couple of minutes, Natalie just looking innocent and flashing her legs. But she knew that they would want her to step it up. And she did not have to wait too long.

"Now, unbutton your shirt." Miss Jenkins ordered.

For now, Natalie paused, and did not move. The camera stopped clicking. No one said a word. She looked at the photographer hoping for some kind of direction. But he just smiled and nodded.

As such, Natalie's hands went to the top of her shirt and, ever so slowly, unbuttoned the first button. Then the second button was unbuttoned, much cleavage was now on display. Click click click. But then Natalie stopped.

"I don't think I can do this." She cried out.

"Why, not?" Miss Jenkins enquired. "It is just that if I unbutton my shirt anymore, well, a lot will be on display."

"What will be on display, my dear?"

Natalie blushed, and looking down at her breasts, whispered, "My breasts will be on display to be photographed. And that was never part of the agreement I signed..."

"But you signed away all your rights when you first came here. Don't you remember? Anyway, we can see your breasts now, my dear. Now, be a good girl, do what you are told, and show us your tits. So, once more, her hands went to the top of her shirt and she started to undo the buttons which seemed to ping open as her big tit flesh was set free from the confines of her shit. A shirt that was patently too small to contain her ample chest.

"Good, you don't need to undo all the buttons, that's enough. Just look into the camera, yes, look innocent. Good. Good. Lick your lips, remember you are a naughty schoolgirl stripping off. That's it. Now, open your shirt and show me your big tits. Come on, don't make me ask you again. Good good, that's it open your shirt. Yes, I can see your tits. God, they do look big. How big are they? They must be a DD at least." Click click click. "Now move your hands so we can see all of your tits. That's it, my God your nipples are big. Now cup them in your hands... Good, you are a natural. Look down at them as you play with them... That's it, look at me as you play with your big tits. That's it, look at me you naughty little girl. Play with those big tits of yours. Pinch the nipples. Squeeze them hard, lick your lips... yes, I knew you would be good at this, you look so filthy...

Natalie looked fantastic and Lee took several front-on shots that just showed a hint of stocking tops and white creamy thighs above. He then laid down on the floor to get a better angle up her skirt. Natalie immediately tried to cover up her modesty but was stopped by the observant Miss Jenkins.

"Tut, tut, tut", you should know better by now she scolded.

Lee continued to snap away, focussing on up-skirt shots and asked her to turn around and lean forward slightly. He then had a great view of her stocking tops, suspenders and white panties. Sexy as fuck.

Miss Jenkins intervened, "Now spread your legs, spread them as wide as you can." Natalie was in a daze now. She was playing with her tits and nipples which caused a surge of hot feeling throughout her young body. Clearly exposing herself was having a perverse reaction in her. As such, she agreed to spread her legs without hesitation or question. Something she would never have contemplated doing just a few minutes ago. "That's it, spread them, you naughty bitch..."

Miss Jenkins, for the first time that day, called her a "bitch" and Natalie opened her mouth in shock. But she still spread her legs, indeed being called a bitch made her spread them even wider. She knew that as she did, her panties would be on view. But that did not matter. She was a bitch and Miss Jenkins was becoming a woman who she could not refuse.

"Now, stand up, turn around and place your hands on the desk. I want to see your arse..." And this time Natalie did not hesitate, as she had done when ordered to reveal her tits. In fact, she was starting to enjoy being a submissive.

"Now bend forward over the desk," she commanded.

Natalie complied and this caused her skirt to lift even further up revealing her white panties

"Good. Spread your legs and thrust your bottom out to me. Good! Good! You have a wonderful arse, yes, yes I can see it all..."

The skirt was so small, so just by bending over and spreading her legs, all of her white pantied bottom was revealed. The camera eagerly captured this. And, of course the pose that Natalie was being forced to adopt, in addition to revealing her arse, allowed her big tits to hang heavily down, clearly visible. She looked every bit a dirty man's dream.

"Look back at me, open your mouth in surprise. Come on, look horny. That's it, you are a dirty schoolgirl who is stripping off. And you love it, don't you? Don't you. Lick your lips. Play with your tits. Good, good..."

More pictures were taken and then, all of a sudden, Miss Jenkins stopped the proceedings. She calmly walked over to Natalie and then placed her hand on her arse and, in the pretence of moving her skirt further out of the way started to molest her young cheeks. This was an unexpected unauthorised invasion of Natalie's personal space and she let out a scream. "Ooooh, Miss, what, what are you doing?" She cried out.

"Quiet, bitch, I just need to make sure you are 100% prepared for the shoot. Stay as you are." She then continued to stoke her bottom, savouring how firm and smooth her bottom cheeks were.

Miss Jenkins then slowly lifted Natalie's skirt and rested it on her back. Natalie now knew better than to protest anymore, so kept quiet.

"Does that make a better photo?", she asked Lee.

"It sure does", he replied. He shot several perfect pictures of her sexy white pantie-clad bum beautifully framed by her black suspender belt and stockings.

Miss Jenkins again stepped in, hooked her fingers in the waistband of the white underwear and slid them down over Natalie's bum, leaving them inside out level with her black stocking tops.

"How about that?", she asked.

"Even better!", Lee grinned snapping away at Natalie's naked bum.

Inside, Natalie was beginning to panic, but having no say in the matter just closed her eyes and hoped the ordeal would soon be over. Unfortunately for her, Miss Jenkins intervened again.

"Now Miss. Brown, we need to take some holiday snaps for your loving husband to keep. Stay in that position over the desk and do not move until I say you can and keep your hands on the desk.

"I still don't think we have captured the essence of the shoot. She is dressed as a naughty school girl and yet I still think we are missing something."

"I think I know what is missing." Miss Jenkins then calmly walked over to Natalie who was still bent over the desk, legs spread and bottom thrust out to her eager audience. She moved to the side of her bottom and, without any warning, she moved her arm back and spanked her bottom.

"What! Stop. You can't do that!" Natalie screamed, truly horrified at what the Miss Jenkins was doing to her young innocent bottom. Natalie had never been spanked before and any normal wife, placed in such a position, would turn around, protest at this grotesque violation of her young person and walk off to preserve whatever dignity she had left.

But Natalie, remained exactly in the position she had been ordered in, legs spread and bottom thrust out. Despite being spanked, she knew she could not do anything other than do what Miss Jenkins had ordered. Instead, she tried to plead to the photographer to stop Miss Jenkins. Naturally he ignored her and, so Miss Jenkins just spanked the other cheek. "Please! Stop, it hurts. "Oh! Oh! Oh! P-Please, be gentle it hurts. Stop..."

"Quiet, bitch, all naughty schoolgirls need their bottoms spanked. And you are no different".

By your husband's request I will be warming up your lovely white, unblemished bottom with my favourite paddle whilst Mr Carter captures the action on his camera, for the record."

Miss Jenkins then produced a short, black leather paddle with the word "Slut" emblazoned on one side in bright red text.

"What does that say, Girl?", Miss Jenkins held the writing in front of Natalie's face mockingly.

"Well?" she followed when no response was offered.

"It says Slut, Miss," Natalie reluctantly replied.

"So it does.... and that's what you are. Do you hear me, Girl?"

"Yes Miss".

Miss Jenkins stood and touched her bum with the paddle.

"Now, Miss Brown, you've been a really bad girl, haven't you?" she asked mildly.

She allowed myself a small sniffle before mewing, "Yes, Miss if you say so."

"Now, don't start whining, I haven't even paddled you yet."

She swallowed hard and replied, "Yes, Miss."

"That's better. Now, I'm going to spank you extra hard today, because I think you deserve it. Don't you?"

"Yes, Miss." Once again, in agreeing to be punished, she had relinquished all control to Trinity Academy Staff.

She landed a smacking blow across both cheeks of Nat's bottom, and she yelped in surprise.

"Did that hurt?" she asked.

"Yes, Miss," Nat sobbed.

"Good!"

The second smack was harder, louder, and seemed to be delivered in slow motion.

"Notice how her bottom jiggles when the paddle strikes it?" She spoke to the photographer as if she was some sort of exhibit in an anatomy classroom!

Spank. Spank. Spank. "Lee, zoom in on her bottom. Look how red it is getting." For a minute or so nothing more was heard other than the sound of a firm hand on crisp young bottom flesh. Natalie could not believe that her husband had allowed this to happen. She was a married woman but was allowing another woman to spank her. And the most sickening thing about this whole disgusting episode was that she was beginning to enjoy it...

With the next three smacks, she wailed loudly and begged Miss Jenkins to stop. She reached around with one hand to caress her burning butt cheek.

"Ah-ah-ah," Miss Jenkins cautioned. "That's two extra swats, Miss Brown. Where are your hands supposed to be?"

"On the desk, Miss," she whimpered.

"That's right. Now PUT them there, and KEEP them there!" he punctuated her words with two scorching whacks on Nat's butt, which was now feeling hot and tender.

"Yes, Miss!" she cried.

"You see, Miss Brown," Miss Jenkins stroked her bottom lightly with the paddle and again spoke to the photographer snapping away nearby, whose face was flushed.

"You see, when I punish Natalie, she knows that I'm doing it for her own good. Don't you, darling?"

"Yes, Miss," Nat moaned, wishing to get over the paddling and skip the dialogue.

Miss Jenkins resumed the paddling, striking the next one on her right cheek, just above the thigh. The next one went just opposite that one, on the left side. Natalie's whole bottom was, by now really burning, and she just wanted this spanking over with. It took all the strength she had to keep from pulling her legs together.

"You see how obedient she is Lee?" Miss Jenkins demanded, now becoming breathless herself.

Lee smiled in between clicking away, "Oh, yes, it's definitely looking good!"

"Look at her bottom jiggle!" cried Miss Jenkins, now lost in the delight of Natalie's embarrassing punishment.

"You are a good bitch, you need to be spanked, don't you?"

"P-please, stop."

"No, not until you admit that you are a naughty little bitch who needs her bottom spanked."

"N-no, I don't, please, stop..."

"Admit it bitch" and to emphasise his point, a volley of vicious, cruel spanks rained down on the poor wife's cheeks. "Admit it, bitch!"

"Yes, yes. I am a naughty bitch who needs her bottom spanked. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Natalie cried out as she spoke the truth. "Spank me harder, spank me... She could not help it. She did not mean for it to come out like that but the spanking, Miss Jenkin's dominance and all that flowed from that made her speak the truth.

On hearing this Miss Jenkins stopped as suddenly as she had started.

"That's my good girl," she said, and landed the final blow, an excruciating wallop that rocked her forward on the desk.

In the quiet of the room, Natalie could hear Miss Jenkins breathing rapidly from the exertion.

"Now then. Have you learned your lesson, Miss Brown?"

"Yes, Miss," She whimpered, thankful that her spanking had finally come to an end.

"You took your spanking very well. Don't you think she did, Lee?"

"Oh, yes," the photographer agreed with a big smile. "And I have the pictures to prove it!".

"I think she deserves a little reward for that," said Miss Jenkins. "I think we are going to move on to the filming part of the proceedings."

Natalie had still remained in her position and not moved a muscle. "Miss Brown, you can get up now and turn around." Natalie did as she was instructed. As she turned around, her shirt was still open and her big tits were still exposed. Her skirt fell down over her inflamed buttocks, but it did a useless job in covering them up. As she clasped her hands in front of her and demurely looked down.

"Now sit on the chair at the desk," was the follow up command.

Natalie pulled her panties back up and immediately felt the wetness leaking out of her pussy into the gusset. Her hot bum was eased slightly by the coldness of the chair.

"What, what film? What will I be doing?" Natalie looked puzzled.

"It is going to be a film of you playing with yourself. You are going to be a naughty little schoolgirl, who is forced by her evil teacher to play with herself with a dildo."

Natalie said nothing other than look down at the floor. And yet despite the obvious revulsion she should have felt, she too wanted to go through with it!

Looking up, bright red, she replied, innocently and quietly, " I have never used one of those things before..." She lied!

"What things Natalie? What have you never used before?" Miss Jenkins was taking great delight in mentally abusing the young wife.

Looking down in utter humiliation, she lied again, "A dildo. I have never used a dildo before. I have never needed to Miss."

Miss Jenkins laughed to herself, this was making great viewing she thought. Of course, this was being live- streamed to the sponsors who were, no doubt, transfixed with the proceedings so far.

"Well, you are going to use one for us now, aren't you?"

"Yes. I suppose so," She whispered. She had no choice.

"Now, for the purposes of this film I will be your teacher and you are a naughty schoolgirl who has come into my office after being caught playing with yourself. When I ask you questions, I expect your replies to be as if you are a naughty schoolgirl. Do you understand?"

Drover60
Drover60
143 Followers