Trinity Academy - Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling gently, Miss Jenkins pushed her thumb further in, and Fiona intuitively sucked on it after it was slowly pushed back and forth between her lips for a long moment.

"Good girl," she whispered, and then withdrew.

"This week, you are mine. I do what I please with you. It is your job to pleasure me..."

Fiona had barely come back to her senses when she heard her teacher say again "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Taylor was the last pupil to enter the studio. She thought that there was a strange sweet smell in the air. She stopped and sniffed. If she wasn't mistaken, she would have thought it was the smell of sexual arousal.

"What's the matter girl?" Miss Jenkins smiled at Taylor in amusement, knowing full-what the sweet aroma was. Taylor blushed prettily but was too embarrassed to answer.

Miss Jenkins knew that Taylor had already been spanked by the Head, so a further paddling was deemed not necessary. The photographs, however, were still required for her husband.

Miss Jenkins instructed Taylor to lift her skirt as she pulled down her borrowed panties once again.

"Oh my darling, that looks hot and painful.........but really sexy" Miss Jenkins whispered in Taylor's ear while gently caressing her bum in front of the photographer.

"Bend over my knee so I can make it better,"

Miss Jenkins sat on the chair and pulled Taylor over her knee in the classic spanking position. It was too tempting to resist, so Miss Jenkins slapped each cheek a couple of times making Taylor yelp. Taylor could feel Miss Jenkins suspenders under her black pinstriped skirt as she lay across her knee like a naughty schoolgirl. Once again, she was overcome and excited by the feelings of helplessness and submission.

Miss Jenkins continued spanking Taylor's raised naughty bum. The spanks were not hard, in fact they were almost playful, cupping her hands to squeeze each cheek after each slap. She eventually stopped spanking but continued with the caressing and teasing. Taylor moaned with pleasure as Miss Jenkins let her fingers slip between her thighs and gently up and down Taylor's eager pussy lips. Lee moved closer to make sure he captured the finger action in close-up.

Miss Jenkins' painted red nails contrasted nicely with Taylors pink bum cheeks and she moved her index finger tip to rest it on Taylor's cute little puckered bum hole. A few wiggles and a bit of pressure meant that it easily slipped inside up to the knuckle. Taylor had never allowed any bum play with her husband, so the sensations were new and actually quite pleasurable.

With one finger knuckle deep in Taylor's bum Miss Jenkins used her next two fingers to slip inside the sticky pussy that was almost begging for them. A couple of thrusts of her hand caused Taylor to buckle in an intense orgasm like she had never experienced before.

Her husband would be very happy with the pictures from these school photos!