Trinity Academy - Ch. 06

Story Info
Art class fun and games followed by a journey in the dark.
4.3k words
4.54
5.5k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers

Chapter 6 - Art for Art's Sake

On Wednesday morning's agenda was what was described as 'Art and Drama'. The girls were ushered into another classroom laid out with easels, paints and brushes, charcoal, pencils and sketch pads.

They were met by the formidable Mr Davis who introduced the subject for the rest of the morning. The topic was life drawing, and it was going to be taken by one of the Trinity Academy's female teachers Miss Summer who also doubles up as a model. Mr Davis explained that whoever produces the best art will receive the prize of having 5 demerit points removed from their personal tally at the end of the week. This was indeed a good incentive to do well.

The girls got their painting equipment ready and Miss Summer emerged from behind the curtain. She is in her mid-thirties and quite stunning in a bohemian kind of way, as most art teachers are!

She smiled to the class, then introduced herself. She was dressed in elegant black shoes, seamed stockings, snug dark grey pencil skirt and cream silk blouse, with just a few buttons open to give a hint of her black lacy bra to tantalise. Her blonde hair was taken up into a kind of loose beehive and she wore bright red glasses which actually suited her cute face quite well. She then addressed the class.

"In this session we will combine both of my artistic loves and partake in role-play that combines art with drama. For the role-play scenario I will be your Mistress and you will be my willing slaves. So, girls, looking at all your sexy schoolgirl uniforms I find myself undecided between wanting to play with you and wanting to punish you. I therefore propose a game of chance to see which it will be. I will now explain the rules to you."

She removed a cloth that covered the table next to her. It contained a roulette wheel, a large white dice and an envelope. There was also a multi-stranded black whip, a riding crop and a wooden paddle.

"Today, your fate will be decided by the roll of a dice and the spin of a wheel," she declared.

"First you will all roll the dice once and the highest number will start," she smiled as she offered the dice to Fiona. They all took one throw and it was Natalie who got a five who went first.

"Open the envelope and read the card inside," Miss Summer asked Natalie.

"It says, Dice Number: 1 = Spank, 2 = Lick, 3 = Crop, 4 = Suck, 5 = Paddle, 6 = Kiss" she stated.

Miss Summer followed up, "Soooooo, the rules are as follows: Each of you will roll the dice twice and see what fates befall you. If you roll an even number, you win the right to pleasure me. If you roll an odd number you will submit to a punishment. You will then spin the roulette wheel to find out the magnitude of the pleasure or the pain. The pockets of the roulette wheel are numbered from 0 to 36 and there is one green pocket numbered 0 (zero). If you are lucky enough to find this pocket, you will be exempt from any punishments."

"And now, you may take your first roll. Go Natalie."

Natalie threw the dice.

"A one! Oh, dear, it looks as though fate is not on your side. Let us see how harsh the spanking will be. Spin the wheel and let the ball go."

Everyone watched as the ball spun around, the wheel slowed down and the silver ball clattered into the number 14 pocket.

"So that's fourteen spanks on your bottom. I think we will have it bared. Stand up, remove your panties and put them on my side table."

Natalie hesitated but did as she was told.

Miss Summer sat on her chair dragged and patted her knees for Natalie to bend over. She then lifted up her short, pleated skirt to reveal a perfect naked bum and began spanking. After the first medium-hard slap she paused.

"Oh yes, the acoustics in here really are excellent. The crack of my hand on a lovely bare bottom reverberates around the room so beautifully, just as your pale buttocks colour so nicely."

She addressed the other three girls,

"Make charcoal sketches to interpret the movement of my arm as it arcs down, and the impact of my hand on this girl's bare bottom. Isn't art wonderful?" she smiled as she continued to spank the helpless Natalie.

A few more spanks rained down on her bum. Miss Summer's hardest spanks were luckily nowhere near as bad as the ones delivered by the male staff. Natalie was relieved and quite enjoyed the sensation.

"I can see my handprints merging and overlapping, causing some areas to be merely a warm pink, while others are glowing a rosy red. Let me run my fingers over your smarting cheeks. Hmm, I see you shiver, so sensitive," Miss Summer teased.

Natalie's bum had turned a mild crimson and she found that she had become aroused and wet alarmingly quickly. This seemed to be becoming a familiar pattern for her!

"There now, that wasn't so bad, was it? And now you get to roll the dice again".

"A three. Oh dear, an appointment with my riding crop. How many will you receive? Spin the wheel and find out... a nine. Not too bad, it could have been a lot worse. Does this disappoint you? For this, you will need to bend over the arm of my chair. Lift your bum nice and high and spread your legs. I want you to ask nicely for each one, counting as you go, and thank me after. If you lose count or forget to thank me, we shall start again from the beginning."

Natalie cursed her luck with the dice and soon found out that the crop was much more painful than the hand spanking. She also soon found out that Miss Summer was no expert and some of her strokes went astray somewhat. Luckily it was soon over and Miss Summer looked at her handiwork.

"Oh, my. Look girls at what a pretty picture I have made. A piece of modern art, consisting of red lines and little rectangles right across your cheeks. And what's this? An angry red line across your sexy bottom where I caught you with the bendy shaft? Ooh, that must be why you squeaked so loudly on stroke eight. Thank you, Miss Brown. You may now put your knickers on and join your fellow pupils."

"Who is next?" Miss Summer looked expectantly at the class. Fiona put her hand up.

She shook the cube tossing it onto the table. A five, the paddle. Heart pounding, she spun the wheel, dropped in the ball and waited for it to slow down. A nine. She looked relieved. It could have been much worse. "Please, can I keep my knickers on?' she pleaded.

"No knickers but you may keep on your stockings and suspenders as you look delightful in them".

She raised the hem of her skirt and pulled down her white panties. Keeping her skirt up she placed herself over Miss Summer's knee. Her black suspenders strained at the welts of dark stockings framed the plentiful expanse of the target area. Without waiting or her to compose herself Miss Summer applied five crisp strokes to her right cheek with the wooden paddle, followed immediately with another four to her left. Fiona jerked against her knee, bottom burning.

"Ooh," Fiona moaned, unashamedly sliding a hand between her legs while the other rubbed her crimson-streaked posterior, "my poor bum."

She climbed stiffly from her ungainly pose, turned and looked at Miss Summer.

"A couple more strokes and I think I'd have come."

Stomach churning, Fiona took the dice again.

"A four. So lucky. What should I have you suck? My aching nipples are showing though the silk of my blouse. I believe they are demanding your attention! Come, kneel in front of me and unbutton my blouse. And now, I will pull down the cups on my lacy bra and pop out my breasts. Suck my nipples, now harder. Take more of my tits into your mouth. Two wet, swollen, nipples glistening in the light. Let's leave them out for the remainder of our game, shall we?

"Next," called Miss Summer, amid the heightened erotic tension. It was Taylor. With her first roll of the dice Taylor's flushed face gave away the excitement already dampening her silky slit.

She shook a three. The crop. Followed by the number 23 on the roulette wheel. Miss Summer looked Taylor up and down and announced that she would begin by whipping her beautiful tits, then her thighs. Taylor grimaced and closed her eyes tightly as Miss Summer slowly unfastened the six white buttons holding her tightly strained white shirt together at the front. Taylor's breasts spilled out as button number four was released however Miss Summer continued until the shirt was fully undone. She pulled it out of Taylor's skirt and allowed it to fully open exposing her breasts. Taylor's nipples were already and erect and Miss Summer gazed at them lustfully. She allowed her index finger to trace an imaginary line across up from Taylor's naval, over her flat tanned stomach to between her magnificent pert tits. She then playfully tweaked each nipple between her thumb and forefinger and gave each one a squeeze making them even harder.

Unfortunately for Taylor, that's where the playing ended as Miss Summer aimed the crop, lightly at first, across her breasts. Taylor gasped in shock, her nipples reacted of their own accord, visibly hardening as the strokes fell.

"Oh Miss."

Taylor jiggled her reddening boobs, the scent of female arousal becoming apparent.

"Lift your skirt up young lady."

Taylor was more than happy to raise the hem of her pleated skirt up above her panties. Miss Summer then whipped the soft, tender tops of her thighs above her stocking tops. This elicited a squeal from Taylor, pushing her hips impudently forward, daring Miss Summer to strike between her legs. She groaned when Miss Summer grinned but then called her bluff by not complying.

"How does that feel? Yes, it does pack a sting, doesn't it? Two to the backs of your thighs. Smarts, doesn't it? That's even more tender than your bum, isn't it? And the final two to the vulnerable area where ass meets thigh. Hmm, I think you'll be feeling those tomorrow."

Doubled up, Taylor clenched her thighs to accommodate the stings, somehow mingling pleasure and pain.

"It hurts, but makes me so horny," she moaned.

Then it was all over. Taylor did not get the crop on her pussy as she so desired. She had been punished, but still wasn't satisfied!

On the next throw of the dice Taylor shook a two, followed by the number 31 on the roulette wheel. Miss Summer was delighted.

"A two! Lick - my favourite. You will need to inch my pencil skirt up my stocking-clad thighs and carefully past the lacy tops and suspender clips until you expose my panties. Yes, take a moment to look at my long, shapely legs and tantalising pussy peaking from behind this tiny scrap of lace. Now, smooth your hands up my legs, hook your thumbs into the elastic and ease my panties down past my knees to my ankles. Leave them there and place your hands on my knees and ease them apart. Now lick girl, lick. You must give me at least thirty-one licks from your hot little tongue."

Taylor, now almost panting with excitement got down on her knees and obliged. Miss Summer held her the back of her head and forced Taylor's probing tongue into her wet pussy.

"Yes, that's it, right there. You may lick and suck my clit too. Harder now, harder... Yes! Oh, yes. Very nice. Oh God, you certainly have a talent for that."

Miss Summer kept Taylor's mouth grinding against her pussy for a couple of minutes. Taylor did her best to please and lapped up the sweet nectar of Mis Summer's juice until she shuddered and climaxed with an audible gasp.

"You have pleased me today, young lady. Let's hope your art is as good as your oral skills!"

Then it was Claire's turn. It was a very bad start.

"Twenty-seven strokes with the crop! Miss Summer decided on a change of plan for Claire, who she very much fancied, and had her bend over the table for the crop!" Claire was alarmed by the dice and roulette wheel outcome.

Miss Summer ignored her protestations and unceremoniously placed her face down over the table, using a cushion to elevate her haunches to the required height. She unceremoniously yanked down Claire's panties and spread her legs two feet apart but Claire immediately closed them smartly together.

"No, please," she begged.

"If you choose to be difficult," Miss Summer said firmly, "It'll be much worse for you."

Momentarily she disappeared from the room and upon her return pushed Claire's ankles apart, this time fastening a leather cuff around each before clipping them to a metre long steel tube.

"This spreader bar should make sure you present yourself properly to me," she said, ignoring to Claire's protests.

"Since you're behaving badly, I'm also going to spank your naughty pussy prior to the punishment proper."

Undeterred, Miss Summer slapped her labia, transmitting jolts of pain to Claire's swollen clitoris. She cried out but could only struggle helplessly.

"Have you learned to be obedient?" she demanded of her whimpering pupil.

"Yes," she replied meekly.

"Then reach back and spread your bottom cheeks." she commanded coldly. Red-faced with shame, Claire reluctantly obeyed.

Miss Summer squirted clear cold jelly onto the puckered ring of Claire's rosebud, which tensed in involuntary reaction. She slowly probed it with a finger until it yielded. Teasingly she withdrew and substituted a slim vibrator, working into her rectum until only the base was visible.

"You must exercise self-control," she explained. "Hold that in place while I punish you. I'll start all over again should you let it fall out."

"Oh, please Miss, couldn't you let me off with less strokes?"

Claire pleaded persuasively, wiggling her plugged rear suggestively. No chance. Miss Summer delivered vigorous strokes of the crop to her pupils' bottom, enjoying the spectacle as she hopelessly tried to absorb the pain, while desperately clenching to retain the vibrator stretching her tight back passage.

The final strokes fell across the fullest swell of Claire's lower buttocks, extracting cries as she pushed out her reddened bum. Miss Summer flicked the leather tip across her pussy. Claire lost any semblance of control and writhed around, the vibrator slipping from her bottom. Taking pity, Miss Summer relinquished the crop and slipped two fingers into Claire's gaping pussy. Legs fastened far apart and bottom blazing, Claire's hips jerked in rhythmic abandon as she was skilfully fingered to an explosive orgasm.

Somewhat ashamed at her loss of dignity, Claire breathlessly disentangled herself and adjusted her clothing to some semblance of decency. Miss Summer untied her ankle cuffs and gave her a passionate hug.

"You still have, one more throw of the dice I think."

The dice roll was a six. Kiss! The spin of the wheel landed on the number 19.

"I think I will have my kisses on my mouth, but with plenty of tongue. But first you will please me by removing your skirt and panties so I can fondle your bum."

Miss Summer laughed and embraced the girl in front of her. Claire waited expectantly to be kissed, even more so when, Miss Summer lifted her own skirt and pushed her pantie covered crotch vigorously against Claire's pouting pussy. Deftly slipping a finger inside the lust lubricated valley Miss Summer took Claire to the brink of orgasm again, whilst they French kissed. Then abruptly withdrew, leaving Claire damp and disappointed.

Miss Summer quickly straightened her own clothing, composed herself and dismissed the class.

"I think that will do for today. Leave your finished sketches on my desk and I will mark them later. You have all done remarkably well and I look forward to seeing you on Graduation Day."

After lunch Mr Andrews led the girls to the doorway of a darkened room containing a large long thin box made of timber.

The girls were lined up at the entrance and Taylor found herself at the front of the queue.

Mr Andrews then said, "You must all now navigate yourselves through this room, then you may retire early for the day. I hope you enjoy your journey. Who knows? You might even enjoy it."

She wondered what 'the journey' was. What would happen in there? How bad was it going to be? She tentatively walked into the dark tunnel and waited until her eyes adjusted to the darkness. She could make out a number of holes in the sides of the tunnel, at all different heights. As she stood there, a black door a few feet in front of her slid closed, preventing her from moving any further forwards. Once it stopped moving, a bright n LCD screen illuminated and a clock began counting down, second by second starting at 5 minutes.

Suddenly mysterious hands, fingers and arms appeared, reaching through the holes to touch her. How could she allow them touch her? Who were they?

She tried to jump back out of reach of the hands but the door had closed behind her. She was scared, aroused, frightened and turned on all at the same time. What was happening? Why were her nipples throbbing?

Incredibly Taylor surprised herself by shuffling forwards back into reach, allowing hands to run up her legs before jumping away out of reach. Suddenly a man's arm wrapped around her, his hand on her tight shirt front kneading her breasts. Her nipples throbbed and pussy ached. She felt more alive sexually than she had ever felt with her husband. It was bad. The man reached down from her breasts. He poked his penis through one of the holes in the box and pulled her hand to grasp it. She was shocked. Her hands rose to her face and she gasped. Was it shock? Was it horror? Was it fear? No, truth be known, it was arousal. Total, unashamed, sexual arousal!

"Do you like my cock, baby?" a voice asked her.

She was shocked.

"Ummmmm, no....uummm, No, I mean well yes! It feels....ummm...nice!"

Truth be known it felt like it was the largest 'cock' she had seen. Her husband never used that word, and she certainly didn't either! But the penis felt much larger than her husband's. He continued to touch her and lift her skirt.

Within seconds she felt fingers and hands all over her, touching her everywhere! She was standing there, inside this 'grope box' in her slutty school uniform, stockings and high heels, with stranger's hands all over her body. She was lost in sexual bliss and nothing was going to stop her from enjoying this moment of sexual abandonment!

In next to no time the timer had counted down to zero and the door in front of her opened. She guessed that she should progress down the tunnel. Another timer began to count down from 5 minutes and the door behind her closed. It was like she was on a production line!

Upon entering the second compartment she hadn't realised that a someone was already in there waiting for her in the dark. A hand reached around and fondled her boobs through the thin tight material of her school shirt. In response to the touch, she spread her legs apart further and leant back against them, her head resting on a shoulder as hands and fingers took control.

The buttons in her shirt were undone all the way down, and both her sexy boobs were totally exposed. Then she felt two more, then three, then four more hands touching, groping and fondling her tits. It was as if another person had taken control of her. Was it a man or a woman? she didn't care. Her pussy, boobs and even her arse were yearning for rough treatment at the hands of her mystery gropers, and she loved it!

Just as she felt a few hands on her stocking tops and thighs, the person behind her reached down and undid the short skirt Then, without a word, pulled her white panties down and fingers entered her. Her pussy felt like there were ten little creatures fingering and playing inside her. Slowly a wet finger, then two, then three, were pushed into her arse, she was begging for it now as her body lost control.

Before she could cum the timer reached zero and the door in front of her opened forcing her to continue down the tunnel.

Here she was, dressed like a slut, in a grope box at a weird perverted school, with God knows how many people, yes, people, for she knew not whether they were male or female, groping her body and she was shamelessly loving it. In this compartment she was bent forward, and fingers and hands found new ways, new angles to probe, touch, penetrate and play with all her erogenous zones at once.

Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers
12