Trinity Academy - Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had at least four fingers in her pussy, and she was mindlessly riding them up and down in a fucking motion. She rode them until she could feel the drops of her own sex juices falling and dripping down her stocking tops. Her nipples were being pinched, pulled and her boobs being played with by so many hands she could not count. Suddenly, she felt a cock touch her left hand, and instinctively she grabbed hold of it. Seconds later another touched her right hand, and she found myself wanking off two complete strangers inside the box. She was wanton. She sucked and played with them both until they too came in her mouth and hand. She felt like a slut.

Without warning, the next compartment opened up to her and she entered. A new man, an unnamed, unknown man, was already in the box behind her. She was totally consumed by the moment. She was sucking strange men's cock's and fingers were inside her cunt, her ass, touching her tits, and all over her. She realised full well that she was about to be fucked by an unknown man and didn't care.

A cock to her right exploded into orgasm once more, and she was struck on the cheek. The second splash hit her hair and then the two cocks to her right spasmed together and cum was blasted all over her face. She struggled to try to catch as much of the three spurting cocks as she could, all the while bouncing up and down as the man behind her fucked her. As she felt her cunt muscles relax and she began to enjoy the cock inside her, she was aware of someone else moving into the box with her. She stopped sucking the two new cocks long enough to look up and see if she could see who it was in the semi-darkness.

It was Claire.

"Well, Hi there stranger! Look who is all slutty and loving it now?" she said before tonguing Taylor deeply in her mouth as she rode the guy behind her, his cock penetrating deeper with every stroke.

As they kissed each other, Claire licked the sperm from Taylor's face, and within seconds she too had hands and fingers all over her body. A minute later they were both being fucked, while a dark looking cock poked into her pussy from behind through one of the grope holes. It was an amazing sight. They held each other tight and simply locked their mouths together, tongues entwining as they kissed and fucked the strangers. She loved the way their boobs were squashed against each other as their bodies bounced up and down, the hands jiggling and touching them as they put on a wanton sex show.

Infrared cameras had naturally captured all the sordid action however it was not live-streamed for the sponsors, as it were they who were providing the "mysterious hands" and cocks for the grope box. This really was a "hands on" learning experience (and one of the perks for the men, or women who were paying)!

Taylor was tiring by now, so she turned to ask what the mysterious man needed to make him cum. She immediately recognised his voice, it was the school photographer! Meek, mild, Lee was standing there, with his cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. He had watched Taylor kissing Claire as he fucked her from behind.

It was all too much. Suddenly the thought of all the fingers, the cock in her pussy, Claire's tongue in her mouth, the hands on her tits, the cum on her face all merged together into a huge orgasm. And cum she did. She screamed so loud I am sure every person in the building heard her. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head, as halfway through her orgasm, Lee started to cum in her pussy, increasing the intensity of her climax. She shook, her boobs dripping with sweat, as the orgasm ripped through her body. In front of her Claire climaxed too, and as she began to cum, the man fucking her pulled out and came all over her arse.

Standing behind Taylor, Lee had completely filled her with hot wet cum, and suddenly her eyes rolled back in her head and she blacked out.....

.....Later, when Taylor finally awoke, she found herself safely back in her bedroom. She opened her heavy eyes and could just about make out another person in her room. It was Claire. She was sitting in a chair next to her bed, completely naked, legs open and fingering her wet pussy slowly.

"Taylor, you are a dirty, dirty little girl..." she said with a huge smile on her face.

12