Trinity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Castis
Castis
7 Followers

I turned the water on and got in with him. We began fooling around like a couple of kids, splashing each other and laughing hysterically. I took the bottle of shower gel and held it against my crotch, then with my legs apart, I began thrusting with my hips.

"Look! I've had a sex change! See the size of my dick! Oh God! I'm ejaculating! I'm ejaculating!" I shrieked with laughter, squirting shower gel at him from my crotch.

He seized me and kissed me as the water cascaded down on us. His hand reached down and he began massaging my clit again.

"Oh Rob, that tickles! No - not here, not now!" I giggled, trying to push him off. "Jesus, man, you're so fucking insatiable, can't you take a break?"

"Not from a girl like you!" he laughed, seizing hold of me and pressing my body against his. The water splashed loudly and ran down our faces. We kissed again and I felt his rigid cock press against my stomach.

"Look man, just ease off," I breathed in his ear. "Paul isn't with us. He'd be so hurt"

But he didn't ease off. He slid his hands round and grasped my buttocks, then lifted me up and pushed me against the wall of the cubicle. I'm no lightweight. I'd no choice but to hold on to him tightly or he'd drop me.

"God! Man, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Oh babe, you're so fucking delicious," he breathed hoarsely. Now I could feel the tip of his cock brushing against the lips of my cunt.

"No Rob, please," I gasped. But it was no good. He gave a sudden, firm push, then oh God! - he was in! I tightened my grip around his neck and wrapped my legs tightly around his body, pulling him in lest we both slip and fall. He began a series of quick, violent thrusts, banging me against the wall with each thrust, his hands digging deeply into my buttocks. I clung to him desperately and wanted to cry out, but he thrust his tongue into my mouth, stifling my cries. Then he suddenly stiffened and rammed me to the wall, almost nailing me to it. I wanted to scream. He shuddered and I felt the powerful throb of his cock deep inside me again. Bright showers of water cascaded around us. We held for several moments, then slowly relaxed. He gently withdrew his dripping cock and eased me to the floor. Cum was dribbling down my legs. It must have lasted all of ten seconds. Then we suddenly lost control, and slipped and slithered down to the floor.

"Fuck you, you fucking horny bastard," I panted as we lay in a helpless tangle, the water beating heavily down on us. Then I burst into peals of helpless laughter. I was hysterical. This whole thing was just too fucking much.

We got out and dried each other. Paul came in and entered the cubicle, happily unaware of what had just happened there. When he came out and got dressed, we made breakfast - shoving down several shots apiece of neat vodka with our coffee. Then we went out.

It was a dark, cloudy day, but I felt euphoric. There was a glorious, delicious ache in my cunt. I'd had such a terrific time and as we marched around the park I felt completely in love with them both. I forced them to march in step, hugging them close, then dragged them about, kissing them alternately and fooling around like some stupid, crazy kid. Yes, I thought. My brains have been fucked out all right. Rob seemed to be enjoying it but Paul was silent and moody.

We had lunch back at the apartment. Rob had to go back to his place that afternoon. It was actually Paul who asked Rob if he was coming round again that night.

"Do you want me to?"

"You bet!"

Paul hugged him then went off to the kitchen for another drink. I grabbed Rob's collar and gave him a lightning kiss - a quick injection of tongue.

"You absolutely sure about this evening?" he whispered, panting.

"Come round. We'll figure something. Just find a place for us," I breathed.

He left. Paul, thank God, had missed this one too.

But then I wasn't sure. My conscience started playing up again and I found myself torn in two. What the hell was I doing? I loved Paul so much, how could I do this to him? But after all that had happened, did one more fuck really matter? I mean, I suppose we could've had a quickie that morning when Paul was out. He might not have sensed it - we hadn't showered yet. All right, OK, OK - there'd been that shower thing, but we'd washed up and anyway, was that a really proper fuck - the way I wanted it? No, I hadn't 'come', it had just been a kind of consensual rape - we hadn't yet done it 'properly'. I'll try to get Paul to let Rob and I go out for a drink together, and we'll just talk about things - nothing more. But my crotch felt damp all afternoon just imagining Rob and I making out again - in private, in our own time. I felt more and more sick with desire and anticipation. By the time evening drew near I'd completely stifled my conscience. I was up and ready for it

I began getting ready about 5. I showered, then decided to wear something similar to what I'd worn the previous night - it had seemed to work well enough - T-shirt, no bra, tight black jeans this time, black leather, high-heel boots (I hate these things, but we were going out, weren't we?). No socks or tights, but the black G-string - yeah! Even with black jeans I just didn't trust my cunt - I was so excited, it was so sticky down there. The G-string wasn't much protection of course. It was only a gesture - really for Rob's benefit. Believe it or not, Paul hadn't seen it yet. I'd bought it on impulse at an 'adult' store but hadn't worn it - I'd been too shy. Now the make-up. Looking back on it, I think I slightly overdid the mascara - but it worked, so what the hell. I shook my hair loose, added a final touch of perfume, then began pacing around the flat again like a panther, trying not to appear too tense and nervous. Paul was the same - he was obviously anticipating another wild night together.

Rob came around 7. I had to get rid of Paul for a moment so Rob and I could make up our minds what to do. I managed to send him off for some more smokes and booze. It was easy. I simply approached him, grasped his shirt collar with both hands, drew him to me and tongued him lightly. He wilted.

"Could be another long, hot night, sweetheart," I hissed, breathing into his mouth. "We're gonna need some fuel." He dashed off like an obedient puppy.

Rob and I sat down on the sofa. He pulled me towards him and kissed me. We snogged like a couple of kids in a movie theater for a few moments, tonguing each other almost viciously. We drew apart, panting heavily.

"So what's it gonna be then, sweetheart?"

"I dunno." I faltered, struggling with that last little tweak of conscience as I tottered on the edge. "I've got to think of Paul. This could kill him." Tears came to my eyes.

Rob didn't reply. He was watching me closely. Then I felt a sudden surge of claustrophobia. I had to get out of the apartment for a bit.

"Anyway," I said decisively, "let's get out of here for a while and think about it."

"What's there to think about? We agreed we wanted to do it together and alone - just once. Now's the time."

"But where?" I asked. "Your place? I've told you, it's a bit far - we won't have much time and I don't just want another quick bang. If you're going to fuck me, I want you to do it properly. So where?"

"Don't worry, babe," he replied. " I've fixed everything like I said I would - you'll see."

"But where?" I insisted. I could hear Paul at the door.

We dashed into the kitchen - 'as-you-were mode'.

"Let's just go for a drink first. Then I'll tell you."

I took hold of his arm.

"OK, but I dunno how to persuade Paul to let us go out together, even for a short time."

As it turned out, we had little trouble persuading Paul to let both of us go for a 'short walk'. I promised him we'd be back soon and then we'd all 'get down to business'. He seemed puzzled. I really don't know what he must have been thinking. How could he have been so dumb?

Before we went out, I fixed my mascara which had got smudged, then put on my long, black leather 'maxi' coat. I'd never worn it much - I thought it emphasized my rather wide hips - but Paul always told me I looked very sexy in it. It was old, but with 'The Matrix' and all that, it had sort of come back into fashion again. After all, this was still November and I wasn't wearing much. I left the coat unbuttoned, letting my nipples stick out from under my flimsy white T-shirt. The coat had always been a bit tight in front anyway.

Paul was now gazing at us with this woeful expression on his face, his mouth open. Maybe he did suspect something.

"Please don't be long," he begged. Christ! Now I really had to get out of that apartment. The atmosphere was getting tense and oppressive.

We told him again and again not to worry, that we'd be back in half an hour or so. We finally exited the apartment and the door closed with a fateful 'click'. No going back now, I thought. I prayed it wouldn't be too cold, or that Rob would drag me halfway round the city.

We strode quickly down the corridor and into the elevator. As we went down, he looked at me.

"You look real sexy tonight, babe," he said.

"I always do." I smiled, tilting my chin slightly and giving him what I hoped was a provocative look.

He grinned at me. "I feel like we're a couple of kids out on a first date."

"Then we shouldn't keep Daddy waiting too long at home, darling" I replied.

"We won't, babe. We'll be back before midnight - or we'll turn into pumpkins."

I giggled.

A strong, warm wind was blowing as we left the building. Low clouds were racing over the sky. The air was crystal clear and smelt deliciously fresh. The lights of the city sparkled. I felt vigorous, excited and just a bit nervous, - what was going to happen? My crotch felt really damp.

"Where are we going?" I asked, "back to that bar on the High Street?"

"No," he replied. "Just in here."

"Here?" I was surprised. It was the bar next to our building. I'd never been in it before. Paul and I had never bothered. Our favorite had always been the bar on the top floor of that real tall building opposite ours. There was decent jazz there, and you could sit and drink and watch the whole city laid out before you like this great, sparkling matrix. We'd never even thought of this one down here. It wasn't big or flashy, but from the outside, looked rather classy and secluded. The entrance was slightly below street level. A couple of Bud signs flashed red and blue through the downstairs windows.

"You know this place?" I asked him.

"Sure," he replied. "The owner's my buddy."

I paused in front of it and glanced up. On the second floor a soft, diffuse crimson light shone through double windows. They were veiled with lace curtains hanging in folds. I'd often wondered what lay behind them.

"What's up there?" I asked him.

"Well...er...you know we're just by the Sin Strip?" he replied. "It's a sort of... well... you know...rendezvous."

"For whom?" I must have sounded so naïve.

"Er...hookers and their johns," he stated blandly. "Let's go in."

My heart was beating as we descended the few steps to the entrance. Rob opened the door for me and we went in. It looked lie a normal bar inside - nothing special. Several round tables and quite a few customers sitting in two's and three's. Mostly guys, plus four or five women - pretty flashy looking compared to me, or so I thought. Was this place just a straight 'make-out' singles joint or were they 'pros'? I sensed the conversation drop as I entered, and several pairs of eyes turn to look at me. Rob greeted some of the clients, then led me to an empty table further inside.

"What's it gonna be?" he asked.

"You know me. Double vodka straight - with ice."

I still felt the other customers looking at me. They glanced away if I tried to catch their eyes.

Rob was back in a moment with my vodka, and a double whiskey for himself.

"Hey doll, do you mind if I have a quick word with my buddy Jim - the guy behind the bar? It won't take long."

"No problem," I replied.

I draped my coat over the chair, then sat down. I leaned back, stretched my legs out and lit a cigarette, trying to look cool. Rob was whispering to the bartender, who grinned, glanced quickly at me then looked back at Rob. Again, I felt the other customers were somehow sizing me up. The men would glance at me, then turn to each other and whisper, sniggering. The women seemed to look at me coldly, but maybe I was just imagining all this. Rob came back. He carried a bottle of vodka.

"Sorry about that. Everything OK?" he asked.

"Sure. Hey, you're bringing some fuel."

"Could be another long, hot night, sweetheart," he grinned.

We talked for a while over a couple more drinks. I got light-headed, vivacious and giggly. He put his arm round me and I cuddled into him. He leaned over and kissed me powerfully. Our hot, moist tongues tangled, exploring the insides of each other's mouths, pushing down each other's throats. I drew back, breathless, my heart pounding.

"Look Rob, are you going to fuck me or not?" I said, dead serious, fixing him with my eyes. "And if so, when and where? We can't keep Paul waiting much longer - he'll get suspicious."

"Listen, honey, I've a key to that room upstairs. Let's go up there now."

"What? Up there?" My heart missed a beat. I felt a sudden choking surge of wanton lust, my cunt was dripping. "What the hell do you think I am? A hooker?"

"You told me that's what you wanted to be - now's your chance. Let's go, doll."

The other customers grinned at each other as we made our way towards the back of the bar. My heart thumped and I felt dizzy as we climbed the winding stairs leading to that upstairs room. What was I doing? How many real hookers had walked this way? And now I was one of them! The room had an ornate, paneled door. Rob unlocked it and we entered.

I was taken aback. The room was plush and softly carpeted, with a couple of armchairs, a dresser and a large bed in the center. The crimson glow came from a lamp at the far end of the room. But what got me was that there were several large, full-length mirrors on each wall and - believe it or not - one on the ceiling, directly over the bed.

"I don't believe it," I gasped, laughing.

"Try the bed," Rob suggested.

I threw my coat over an armchair and sat on the edge of the bed. Unexpectedly, I bobbed rhythmically up and down. I thought I heard a faint splashing sound.

"Fucking hell! What's this?"

"A waterbed," laughed Rob. "Haven't you ever got laid on one?"

"No, never."

"Well, that'll be a first for you then. Let's do it."

I pulled off my boots, then stood up and advanced barefoot towards Rob. We enfolded each other in a wild, wanton kiss. Our faces were moist with sweat. I ran my hands through his hair as our tongues curled round each other. He did the same with mine, then his hands ran down my back, under my arms and up to my tits. He gently massaged each tit, then his hands passed to my hips, massaging them firmly for a moment, then reached under my T-shirt and undid my belt buckle. He drew my jeans back over my buttocks, then grasped my ass and pulled me rhythmically against him. I undid his belt buckle, unzipped his fly and reached inside for his cock. I grasped it. It was hard, thick, and moist. I took one of his hands and guided it to my crotch. He reached under the G-string and began feeling my clit. My cunt was ready to explode. We swayed together for a moment

"Mmmmmm," I mumbled through our kiss, then drew back from him. We were gasping for breath, our chests rising and falling. I looked into his dark, glittering eyes.

"Let's do this properly." I said

"Normally the client calls the shots," said Rob, grinning. "But this time I agree."

We tore our remaining clothes off, dumped them on the armchair, then stood looking at each other again. It was fantastic. In the crimson light, Rob's lean, muscular body looked almost black. My now dark-looking hair tumbled wildly over my lightly crimsoned skin, my eyes appeared as black as his, and the heavy mascara made me look like some kind of demoness. I'd left the G-string on. I placed my hands on my hips and stood with my legs apart, thrusting my pelvis back and forth, the tip of my tongue between my lips. He was mesmerized. Our naked bodies were multiplied by the various mirrors. As we advanced towards each other and kissed again, several other identical couples did exactly the same thing. It was like being part of some great, pagan fertility dance.

I stood like a goddess with legs apart and hands on hips as he licked my ears, then under them, then kissed my eyes and worked his way down past the sides of my nose, mouth (a quick viper-like flash of his tongue between my lips), chin, breastbone, tits (carefully sucking each nipple), then down between them to my belly (another quick sting in my belly-button). He gently lowered the G-string and sucked on my clit, then carefully licked my cunt, savoring the juices. He slowly drew the G-string down and I stepped out of it. He stood up.

I pushed him off playfully and threw myself back on the bed. I bobbed up and down wildly for several moments and promptly got a hysterical fit of the giggles.

"Ooooh! This is fun," I almost choked.

He joined me on the bed and we wrestled, crawled, wriggled and bounced about like a couple of kids for a few moments, laughing our guts out. Then I lay down in the middle of the bed and spread my legs wide. He moved up between them and tongued my clit again, then drew my legs in and kissed the inside of each leg all the way down. He lifted both legs and began gently licking my bare feet all over, sucking on the toes. Then he suddenly tickled the soles with his tongue. I shrieked with laughter.

"That tickles!" I gasped. "God! You're getting as bad as Paul." I wound my legs around his waist and drew him down on top of me.

"We're on our own at last." I said. "This is between you and me now. Fuck me now, and fuck me good and hard."

He grasped my hips firmly and looked into my eyes. I felt the moist swollen head of his cock brush the hairs of my cunt, then he pushed it smoothly forward, parting the lips, and entered me. I gasped. I could see myself grasp his dark back in the mirror above the bed. We began trying to rock back and forth, but every time he thrust into me the wave-like movement of the waterbed cancelled out our movement, making made us bob up and down. I giggled helplessly.

"Oh fuck! This is weird," I laughed. "I won't get much of a bang this way."

"Takes a bit of getting used to, sweetheart" he chuckled. "Don't worry. You'll soon get the hang of it. We've got to get our rhythm in sync with the bed."

It wasn't easy. We bobbed and rocked about helplessly, as did the other black and crimson bodies around us, the water splashing beneath us. In the mirror above I saw my hair spilled out, my wide-open demonic eyes over his dark shoulders and his shining dark buttocks twisting between my thighs, I drew my hands down his smooth back, grasped his buttocks, then passed one hand between them and fingered his anus delicately. He moaned, then rose, reached down and drew my legs up around his neck. He pushed his thighs against my buttocks and thrust in, deeper than ever before. I cried out. Oh God! I thought, his cock's going to emerge through my throat. I gripped his head tightly between my thighs as he grunted, louder and louder. Huge, slow bounces up and down. I was desperately excited, the bubble inside me was swelling fast, and I started yelling.

"Oh Rob, Rob! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

He began his quick, vigorous thrusts. We tumbled about in complete chaos, then I yelled and clutched him tightly as that huge, terrific bubble burst inside me again, melting our flesh together. He gave a loud groan and once more I felt that powerful throbbing of his cock deep inside me and that warm thrilling gush as his cum shot into my womb. With a sigh, I gently eased my legs over his shoulders and drew them down, caressing his buttocks and legs with my feet. We let our fused bodies rock gently to the shape of the waves, in sync with the waves of orgasmic fire pulsing through us.

Castis
Castis
7 Followers