Trinity Ch. 04 - Old not Dead

Story Info
A FMM with senior guests & Maria is joined by the trinity.
4.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,754 Followers

You really should read chapter one for background but in summary, Maria (30) was straight and went on her first cruise with her sister after her boyfriend dumped her. Maria's younger sister Tina (28) is a confirmed lesbian top. They hook up with Donna (nearing 40) who is a singer on the ship and they believe her to be another female lesbian top. In fact, she is a well-hung shemale and the three of them become the trinity.

*****

Maria stood in the queue for dinner waiting for the tiny Filipino steward to allocate her a table. She was on her own but wouldn't have missed this black-tie evening for the world. Donna was off entertaining the rest of the passengers and Tina was eating elsewhere, though if Maria knew her sister it wouldn't be just food she was eating. She recalled their conversation from earlier when she had mentioned the formal evening.

*****

"Not for me sis, dressing up is not my thing."

"Come on Tina it will be fun, all the men in dinner jackets and bow ties," seeing no reaction Maria went on, "all the women in their slinky evening dresses."

"I am sure you will love it and anyway I don't have a long frock."

The ship held what they called 'Formal night' every week where the men would wear dinner jackets and bow ties, or dark suit and tie. The women would wear evening gowns or cocktail dresses. For Maria, it was the magical vision she held in her head whenever she thought of cruising.

"Come on Tina, don't you have a nostalgic or romantic bone in your body?"

"You are just trying to recreate the film Titanic, guess you have the hots for Leonardo de Caprio," Tina said making a retching sound, "Now Kate Winslett on the other hand, I certainly could lick her all day long."

Maria ignored her sister and went back to admiring the silver dress that she was currently holding. She had bought it months before and loved the way it shimmered and shone when she moved like it was a second skin.

"Listen sis, you go and have fun and I will eat in the buffet, then afterwards we can go dancing," Tina said.

Maria nodded and pulling off her sun dress she shimmied into the shiny evening dress.

"What do you think?"

"It looks great on you," Tina said admiring her sister's body, "but not sure you can wear a bra with it."

Maria knew she was right as although the front opened to her cleavage, the back plunged dramatically until it almost reached the crack of her ass.

"Give us a twirl," Tina said and as Maria spun round Tina laughed, "You may struggle with panties as well."

"I have a plan for that," Maria said triumphantly. Rummaging in a drawer she held up a package that contained what looked like a triangle of cloth with a curved wire that ran in a semi-circle to a small ball.

"What is it?"

"It's called a C-string. Bought it off the internet."

Tina looked at it dubiously, "And have you tried this C-string?"

Maria shook her head as Tina went on, "Well best you try now."

Maria shrugged out of the dress by the simple act of pushing a thin strap off each shoulder. She had no qualms about removing her panties in front of her sister, after all, over the past few days she had seen what it covered very closely. Fitting the C-string was straightforward as it simply clipped in place with the wire under holding it in position.

"Feels a bit weird," Maria said, "but I will get used to it."

"Sit down,' Tina said and when Maria went to sit on the bed she added, "Not here, on the chair."

That was when Maria discovered the design flaw. The small metal ball pressed against her ass like a tiny butt plug but not quite entering. After a few wiggles Maria realised that while the c-string might be something outrageous to sunbathe around a swimming pool in, it wasn't designed for practical use.

"Looks like I will be going commando then," she laughed.

*****

Back in the restaurant queue her thoughts were broken by a kindly voice, "Are you dining alone my dear?"

Maria found herself looking into the smiling face of a grey-haired gentleman with twinkling blue eyes.

Maria nodded as the man went on, "We would be delighted if you wanted to make a four," he said indicating a man and woman who were also smiling at her.

"Safety in numbers," said the other man who sported a neatly trimmed silver beard.

"After all someone as stunning as you should never dine alone," said the woman whose dark hair was flecked with more than a few silver streaks.

It was the look that the woman gave her that made Maria's decision for her. It was the same look she had seen in her sister's eyes many times when she spotted a woman she wanted to seduce. The question in Maria's mind was which one of the men was she with? And would she be able to get her alone?

"I would be delighted," Maria said as the waiter led them to their table which was slightly off from the main area without seeming obviously so.

The man who had originally spoken with her said, "I'm Spencer, this reprobate is Lee and this lovely angel is the charming Deborah."

"You are very kind as always Spencer," said Deborah, then leaning close to Maria, she placed her hand on Maria's thigh as she stage whispered in a conspiratorial manner, "Be careful, he will try to charm the pants off anyone."

"If they were wearing any," Maria thought to herself as she felt Deborah give her thigh a friendly squeeze before moving.

"Were these old people trying to hit on her?" She thought to herself as Lee said,

"So which do you prefer... red or white?"

Maria took the opportunity to throw in a bit of devilment herself as she replied, "On this cruise, I have developed a taste for both."

Whether Lee had taken her words as a double meaning or not she wasn't sure but he replied, "We are the same and have enjoyed both over the years."

The play on words was interrupted by a waiter taking their order while another poured their wine. Maria noticed that although the service in the dining room was always good, it seemed more intense. When she commented on it Spencer simply smiled as he said quietly, "One of the perks of being in a suite."

As the meal progressed the three talked yet at the same time made Maria feel included. Even though none of them was old enough to be her parent they seemed so full of life.

One of the things that Maria noticed was that each of them had five medals pinned to their chest including Deborah and on inspection she noticed they were all the same.

"I see you like our combat gongs," Deborah laughed pointing her breast at Maria.

"Are you all war heroes or something?" Maria asked inquisitively.

"I wouldn't call us heroes, we just did our job," laughed Spencer.

"But if you have a penchant for heroes and you go weak at the knees then I might have a cape in my cabin," Lee joked.

Deborah looked at Maria and raised her eyebrows, "How I survived anything with this pair of clowns is a miracle."

As the two men proceeded to tell jokes and lark about Deborah said quietly to Maria, as she pointed to each of the medals in turn, "Kosovo, Afghanistan, Sierra Leonne, Iraq and of course Northern Ireland."

"Sierra Leonne, now that was a shithole," Spencer said with a wry smile.

"Kosovo was worse," Lee argued, "the things those people did to each other."

They then traded jibes at each other about which place was worse, the battles they fought and every so often one would say something like, "Ah yes Johnny's place," or just a single name like, "Billy." They would all stop, go quiet for a moment, take a drink then toast, "To fallen brothers."

"I didn't think women served in the front line," Maria said.

Spencer and Lee roared with laughter and wagged their fingers at Maria in mock scolding.

"Now you're gonna get the lecture," Lee laughed.

"Yes time for a tongue-lashing," Spencer chuckled.

"But only if we can watch," they chimed together before roaring with laughter.

Deborah placed her hand on Maria's.

"My dear girl, when the WRAC disbanded in 1992 I had the choice of joining the new Adjutant General's Corps or joining the Royal Irish Regiment and deploy in Northern Ireland. After I completed infantry training, I met this pair of fools on my first deployment."

"And she has loved us ever since," Spencer laughed.

Deborah just raised her eyebrows and continued, "Although combat roles were closed to us, that didn't mean we didn't serve in UN Peace Keeping forces."

"Hence Kosovo and Serbia Leonne," interjected Lee.

"What about Iraq and Afghanistan," Maria said, "weren't they proper wars?"

Deborah said nothing but Spencer answered, "Officially women weren't at the front but trust me 'certain' women had the knack of being there."

"Thank God," the pair chimed.

Maria looked at Deborah who blushed, "I helped them out a little."

"Helped out," Lee snorted, "this little lady is our guardian Angel and has saved each of our lives on at least one occasion."

"Shut up the pair of you," Deborah said, "you are both drunk."

Maria sat back and reflected on what a fantastic evening she had enjoyed then leant forward and said quietly to Deborah, "When they joked about tongue lashing, they said only if they can watch. So what did they mean?"

Deborah looked at Maria and could see the intent and implications behind the question.

"Well boys the night is still young and Maria still has questions, shall we retire to the suite?"

Deborah and Maria remained quiet as they travelled in the lift, while Lee and Spencer exchanged trivial banter. When they opened the door to let her in the room quite simply took her breath away. It was far bigger than her and Tina's cabin and that was only the lounge area. There were doors leading off that led to bedrooms and bathrooms. The huge semi-circular couch could have sat ten people and faced a huge picture window that gave views over the ocean.

"Wow," was all Maria could say.

"Yeah not bad is it?" Lee said, "We always take an owner's suite every year."

"Would you like a drink?" Spencer said moving to a well-stocked bar.

"How many bedrooms?" Maria asked in awe.

"Two," replied Deborah smiling, waiting for the next question.

"So who sleeps where?"

Deborah smiled, "Depends on who is fucking who, but half the time we just use one."

Maria's jaw dropped.

"Though I have to say it is nice to have somewhere else to go when Lee starts snoring," Spencer laughed.

"I think our guest is still in shock," Deborah said.

"We are all bisexual," Lee said, "and have been for years. In the army same-sex relationships were illegal until a few years ago so we kept it quiet."

"They weren't that keen on relationships between any serving soldiers," Deborah added.

"Now that we have left the army, we are a lot more open about it and have bought a place where we live together. When we go on holiday we like to splash out." Spencer said waving his arm at the surroundings.

"Maria had a question," Deborah said as she reached behind her back, "she wanted to know what you meant by only if you can watch when we joked about tongue lashing."

"Well," said Lee, "it's not uncommon for us to get together with nice people when we are away and depending on their...leanings we sometimes can only watch."

It dawned on Maria that the two men must have assumed she was a lesbian, "Oh I am very much bi," she giggled.

"Great news," said Spencer, "was hoping that was the case."

"Me first," said Deborah who had unzipped her dress and stood in just her bra and panties.

Maria just smiled and shrugging the two straps, allowed the dress to fall to a puddle of cloth around her ankles leaving her naked.

"Fantastic," said Lee, "a woman who comes ready for action."

Anyone who has been involved in more than one-on-one sex will know the feeling of two pairs of hands on you and how it is so much different. When there are more than two others and they are all focused on you, then you become convinced your brain will explode. That was how it was for Maria as six hands and three mouths caressed her flesh. Each touch was different, so a hand that touches your left nipple has a certain level of pressure and texture, yet moments later the hand that touches your right, could have less pressure or is softer. The end result is like being in a whirlpool of ever-changing manipulations. Deborah, Lee and Spencer were experts at dealing with the three of them so when you introduced someone new to the mix, they focused on the new person rather than each other.

Maria felt a soft mouth on hers and knew it must be Deborah kissing her as she felt the tickle of Lee's beard between her thighs meaning that the mouth working on her right nipple must be Spencer's. She gasped as Spencer chewed gently sending shock waves through her at the same time Lee had taken her clit in his mouth and chewed.

Deborah stopped her kiss and in a flash, moved astride her head pressing her soaking pussy onto Maria's face. She ground down, rubbing herself onto Maria's eager tongue. As she performed her hip grinding movement, she took each of her own nipples between her thumb and finger and squeezed hard. This combined with the tongue lashing, caused her to flood into Maria's mouth who swallowed the juices with relish.

Deborah lifted herself from Maria's mouth as she knew that now the boys would fill their guest, making her ready for her after dinner dessert.

As Deborah moved from astride her head, Maria felt Lee move from her pussy to lay his cock on her lips. As she began to suck, she felt fat fingers opening her but at the same time soft lips and a delicate tongue torturing her clit. Then Deborah's mouth was gone and Maria heard her whisper, "Once you are full."

As Deborah moved away Spencer guided Maria to all fours, but not once did she remove Lee's cock from her mouth. With her in this position it was easy for him to slide his cock into her wetness, delighting in how she gripped him like a velvet glove. His strokes were fast and efficient as he knew his job was to fill her quickly before swapping with Lee who would also fill her. Then they would allow Deborah her favourite part, which was to enjoy both of their loads from Maria's pussy. Once she had dined, they would be able to enjoy a more leisurely fuck.

Lee watched Spencer driving into Maria with the same pace and rhythm that he had seen him employ marching across parade grounds all over the world. He looked down at Maria's head bobbing back and forward and it felt like her mouth was a human vacuum cleaner. He could feel he was close to cumming which he wasn't really worried about as both he and Spencer had taken Viagra, so they would be hard for hours. The only drawback he found was the volume of seed would decrease each time and he wanted to deposit the most for Deborah. It was for that reason he concentrated on enjoying but not cumming, unlike Spencer who was noisily filling Maria.

"Time to swap," Spencer said as he pulled his cock from Maria and moved to her head.

Maria felt Spencer withdraw and at the same time Lee took his cock from her mouth leaving her feeling strangely empty for a moment. That didn't last long as Lee pushed himself into her seed-filled pussy she felt Spencer present his cock coated with her juices ready to be cleaned. As she slurped on his cock, swallowing her own juices, she was amazed at how hard he was, but wasn't complaining.

As Deborah watched Maria slurping on Spencer's cock which a few minutes before had been spurting inside her pussy that was now filled with Lee's cock, she heard Maria's phone buzz. Picking it up she saw the message icon and clicking on it saw the group called 'Trinty' flashing showing a message.

Donna: Where are you Maria?

Tina: Are you Ok?

Donna: We said the Crow's nest at 11.

Deborah typed back as she listened to the sound of Lee pumping his load into Maria's already filled pussy.

Maria: This is Deborah. Maria can't answer right now as she has one cock in her mouth and getting her second load in her pussy that I am about to lick out.

There was a brief pause then,

Donna: Yummy can we join?

Maria: 13001

Maria hadn't seen Deborah using her phone, instead, she increased her efforts wanting the belly full of seed she didn't get from Lee.

"Finger," Spencer said opening his legs and it took Maria a moment to realise what he meant.

Reaching under she pressed her digit to his anal opening and felt it slip inside. Pushing deeper she heard Spencer's guttural moan and knew she had found the right spot. Moments later she felt his hand on her head as he pumped his cream into her belly.

Lee loved a second fuck, seeing his cock coated with Spencer's seed as he slid in and out. If it was just the three of them, he would have slipped out Deborah's pussy and into her ass but he knew she wanted her after-dinner treat. He could see that Maria was fingering Spencer's prostate and when he put his hand on her head he knew he was feeding her. With a low cry, he pumped into Maria, his seed mixing with Spencer's to form a cocktail for his beloved Deborah.

Dropping the phone Deborah unlocked the door before moving to the bed where Maria lay on her back, her legs apart as she basked in the afterglow of two fantastic orgasms. Kneeling between Maria's thighs she ran her tongue along Maria's puffy lips collecting a mouthful of seed that she swallowed, relishing the taste. While she'd dined, the two men sat on the couch watching.

"I do like this process," Spencer said with a laugh, "we make the mess and she cleans it up,"

"Seems fair to me," Spencer replied, "thinking of mess, why don't I clean you now, after all our guest cleaned me."

"Very kind of you," Lee said leaning back as Spencer bent and started to suck his cock.

Donna and Tina entered and stood at the doorway drinking in the scene. Tina guessed it was Deborah who was between Maria's thighs feasting on her well-filled pussy, but wasn't sure who was who with the two men involved in oral sex.

"Hello Lee, Hello Spencer, thought it might be you three," Donna said with a huge grin.

"You know them?" Tina said incredulously.

"Our paths may have crossed in the past," Donna chuckled.

"Crossed," Spencer laughed, "she has fucked all of us."

"Hello sexy," Deborah said lifting her head from Maria's pussy, her face covered in seed.

"I think she is talking to you," Donna laughed.

Deborah laughed, "I was talking to whoever was going to lick my pussy."

"Has it been filled like my slutty sister's has?" Tina asked hoping she would say no.

"Not yet," Deborah said smiling at Tina, "I guess that is your preference."

The three girls shuffled to form a triangle with Tina licking Deborah with great enthusiasm as she licked Maria.

"Hi sis, glad you could join the party," Maria said before burying her head between her sister's thighs.

As the three girls pleasured each other Donna slipped out of her dress, "Now which one of you is the best cock sucker, I forget."

Lee and Spencer chimed in unison, "I am," before dropping to their knees and kissing Donna's shaft between them. As one ran their tongue up and down the length, the other would twist and tease Donna's balls with their teeth and lips. They took turns in sucking the head into their mouth taking Donna's cock until they gagged trying to outdo each other with how much they could take. Then changing the pattern to allow the other longer time on Donna's cock Lee sucked Spencer's cock as he sucked Donna's. After a few minutes, they would swap with Spencer sucking Lee as Lee feasted on Donna.

The girls had paused in their ministration and were watching the boys and Donna as they casually fingered each other.

"I have an idea," Deborah purred as she slipped a finger into Maria alongside Tina's finger that was already in her.

"Oh,' said Tina smiling, "what's your idea?" Feeling her finger against Deborah's.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,754 Followers
12