Trinity Ch. 04 - Old not Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Deborah said as she removed her finger from Maria's pussy, "I couldn't help noticing your little backpack, I have one just like it. I don't suppose it contains a strap-on?"

Maria groaned with pleasure as she felt Deborah push her coated finger into her ass.

Tina beamed at Deborah feeling their fingers separated by a thin layer of flesh, "Never leave home without out it, I am guessing it's you and Maria in the middle, but who is on the outside?"

Maria was writhing on the couch as both women had doubled their fingers in the respective holes.

"Lee and Spencer are very good so I think Maria would enjoy them."

"So that's me and Donna on you," smiled Tina like a shark, "do I get your ass?"

"Only if you fuck hard," Deborah said, increasing her pace inside Maria.

"As hard as you want," Tina growled as she matched Deborah's pace bringing her sister to another orgasm.

"OK boys," Deborah said, "time to put mouths away and tools in action... and I have plans for Donna as well."

"Any preference?" Spencer said with a smile already knowing Lee's answer.

Lee just chuckled as he watched Spencer lie on his back, his hard cock pointing in the air. "Saddle up girl, there's some riding to be done."

Deborah smiled as she saw Maria throw a leg over Spencer and sink happily onto his cock. Donna was half sitting as she threw her leg over Donna and sank down onto her. "Damn that feels good, I have missed your cock."

"Seems your boys are doing OK," Donna laughed as she watched Lee pushing his cock into Maria's ass.

Deborah watched Tina climbing into her harness and smiled down at Donna, "The girls seem nice and you seem very comfortable with them, it's nice to see you happy."

Tina was ready and as she moved towards Deborah's back, she heard her sister moaning in pleasure. She paused and watched the older men working in harmony on her sister, taking turns in fucking her pussy or ass. Although she didn't do cocks, it was at these moments she could see the attraction as Maria arched in climax. Then shrugged internally, dildos lasted longer she thought, and I have an ass to fuck.

"Do you want it hard or gentle?" Tina said as she positioned herself behind Deborah rubbing the head over her asshole as she slowly rode Donna's cock.

Not turning around Deborah looked into Donna's eyes and winked as she said, "You couldn't fuck me hard if you tried... girl."

Getting exactly the reaction she wanted Tina wound the fingers of one hand in her hair pulling her head back. With the other, she grabbed the base and drove the rubber cock into Deborah's ass.

"I will give you fucking girl," Tina growled as she sawed in and out.

Donna had remained still as Tina assaulted Deborah's ass apart from leaning forward and clamping her mouth onto Deborah's nipple and biting down with her teeth. As she expected Deborah convulsed in orgasm, her pussy massaging Donna's cock.

Maria loved DP and in the hands of two experts, it was pure bliss as she felt them both yell and unload into her. As she lay trapped between the two bodies, she felt them slowly shrivel and Spencer slip out of her pussy, whereas Lee had to physically pull out of her ass.

"Seems Deborah is busy," said Lee as he looked at Tina driving into Deborah's ass as she was impaled on Donna's cock.

"Then I think it falls on us," said Spencer.

Maria wasn't sure what they meant but then felt their mouths kissing and licking her pussy and ass. Their tongues seemed everywhere as she felt them probe, lick and lap every drop of seed from her body. Despite the orgasms she had already enjoyed they drove her upwards to even more pleasure.

*****

"That was a lot of fun, thank you for a fantastic evening," said Maria as she slipped back into her dress.

"You are welcome any time," Deborah smiled from the couch where she sat naked between Spencer and Lee, a hand on each of their cocks working them slowly.

"I have to say I am very impressed with your performances, bearing in mind your age," Tina said as she dressed and packed her strap-on into her small backpack.

Donna simply chuckled as she tucked her own cock away knowing what the reply was going to be.

"We are old, not dead," the three of them chimed in unison.

12