All Comments on 'Trinity of Desire'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 2 years ago

It's a long time since I was with a woman, but this story makes me want to have another go! Beautifully written and extremely hot. I'm very much committed to my boyfriend at the moment, but I'm betting that both he and my cuckold wouldn't object to watching me make out with a woman!

I hope that when Natalie and Jayne invite Kathryn back for round two, you'll be good enough to share it with us?

5 🌟 (and if more were available, they'd be willingly awarded).

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A very yummy short story. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun and well written thanks

bureebureeover 2 years ago

Love the story esp. the slow pace of the development and realistic setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We always look forward to your stories. They are well written and are always spicey enough to keep us reading to the end. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s one helluva Christmas present.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. You offered just enough of a glimpse into your characters to add measurably to the storyline and erotia. If I understand your Biography, we are not likely to enjoy Kathryn, Natalie and Jayne again with/without toys, but that is fine. Would be fun to follow Kathryn’s journey a bit more. Regardless, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always a pleasure to read your stories. You write an actual story which contains some exotic content unlike many authors who supplement the exotic content with a flimsy story. Thank you for sharing this tale. 5*

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

If Jayne is willing to make an exception, then perhaps you might consider it as well? I think the ladies have more to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see a curve and a bump but the road is far too long to end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found this a very believable story all the way thru. Well written.

5/5

J

homeramberhomeramberover 2 years ago

Loved it, sexy and sensual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exceptional as your stories always are

warlokk48warlokk48over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story it was told well though it did feel a little rushed, jumping from 'do you have a boyfriend?' to seducing the girl seem to happen with undue haste. I would have liked to have seen a slower seduction

LargoKittLargoKittover 2 years ago

Curiously, I enjoyed this more before the sex scenes. Since lesbian sex seems to be a regular part of your oevre I'm a bit surprised at the bra size references and such. But then I am not a lesbian, so I don't know what is a happy trigger. "I think I cool when the narrative feels like, "You horny guys are going to like this bit.") Leading up to the sex scenes I was prepared for more doubt or reluctance on Kathryn's part. And even though Natalie seemed to have ulterior motives in inviting Kathryn over she discouraged her partner from coming on too strong. So it would have been fun to see more fireworks there, maybe more of a tug-of-war over Kathryn. And that tug-of-war could extend to the bedroom. And what are Katheryn's feelings about getting between the partners, lit and fig?

Keep on making good stories. Love to see more of the personality piece pushed into the sex scenes. Largo

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Jayne seemed to be a little selfish and not thinking of the problems she could cause for her lover and her lover's co-worker. Kind of 'Dam the torpedoes and full speed ahead' no matter the consequences. Could have ended very badly, but I'm glad it didn't. Outside of my normal reading category but figured I would enjoy it because I like all of stories by Ann, and I did. Thanks

AfricanbluAfricanbluover 2 years ago

As always love your stories, must agree however with previous comment that the story feels rushed, particularly jumping straight to “ let’s take this to the bedroom”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was an enjoyable read though i could not relate to the characters hence 4 stars only

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Excellent story, very sexy. I can't wait to read more of your work. 5stars.

GreatOak123GreatOak123over 2 years ago

A good story from one of my favourite writers on this website. It would have been better for me if the younger woman still had a boyfriend and loved him, and so put up more resistance to her seduction. It would have added some sexual tension and so made the story more erotic.

shayneoneshayneoneover 2 years ago

well done certainly had passion see you next time be well safe and happy shayne

NotReallySureNotReallySureover 2 years ago

Always love the long, slow buildup. An element of resistance/reluctance might have made it even better, but perhaps that's just my own personal fetish talking.....

RickshawroadRickshawroadover 2 years ago

Another good story, from one of my favourites

Elaphe223Elaphe223over 2 years ago

Love all your stories. I only hope you'll make an exception too, and extend this one.

Franglais83Franglais83over 2 years ago

A wonderful, gentle tale of seduction, bravo.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0over 2 years ago

Are you writing as a lesbian from personal experience? It matters in terms of my enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with LargoKitt. Your dwelling on breast/bra sizes is a bit off putting, particularly for a female writer, which is what you appear to be. More emotional tug of war about her sexual identity would have been nice. Otherwise a nice story.

kathy2012kathy2012about 2 years ago

How did I miss this gem! Highly erotic! Well constructed! Guaranteed to get your nectar flowing!

All the best,

Kathy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like others in your oeuvre I enjoyed the setup of the story and the tension of the "will she won't she" as she gets to know Natalie and Jayne. Sometimes, as in this story, I kind of feel like a switch gets thrown that lights up the slogan "And now it's time to get to the sex." I get a bit hungry for some conversation around the seduction, more hesitation and 'I shouldn't be do this' stuff. Thinking about what others, especially mates will think. And reflecting on the novelty of having someone between your legs, or even breathing on your bosom than you expected. Of course I realize that Lit is a place people go to answer "What kind of sex would happen in *this* situation. Maybe I want the possibility always to be there of 'none at all.'

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I realize that I read this a couple years ago when it was first posted. At the time I thought it was one of the best spontaneous threesome stories I had read. The circumstances, the age differences, the subtle tension between "conservative" at the job and "oh my" at home was lovely. Kathryn's willingness to let the situation unfold and then to dive blissfully into sharing herself with the two older women, as they shared themselves with her sure indicated that she had come a long way from her parochial school training. I loved the way you allowed Jayne to move on Kathryn softly, sensitively, yet highly erotically was exquisite, as was how sensitively and unobtrusively Natalie joined the two which was like two waves swirling into the triadic "oh my" whirlpool of Sapphic eros. Seems Kathryn has found at least some of the female friendship and companionship she was seeking, not realizing what she needed until it was presented to her. Very nice. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...