Trinity of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question had taken Kathryn by surprise; it wasn't the sort one asked in the small conservative enclave that she'd grown up in out on Long Island. Still, she'd been in the city long enough to realize that, like the old song went, the times they are a-changin', especially in an area like Brooklyn Heights, which was second only to Greenwich Village in Manhattan in its liberal outlooks.

"Seeing how long it took to answer, that makes me kind of wonder if perhaps there might have once been a girlfriend," Jayne noted as she poured the last of the bottle into Kathryn's glass, replacing what she had just drank.

"Jayne, you're embarrassing the girl," Natalie said, her tenor only slightly less strident than before.

"Am I embarrassing you?" Jayne asked Kathryn.

"No, I'm not embarrassed," Kathryn said, feeling just a little lightheaded from the wine.

"See, I told you," Jayne said, directing her reply to Natalie. "We're just a couple of girls having a drink and sharing secrets."

She then turned back to Kathryn with an expression that said she was still waiting for an answer.

"I wouldn't have called Marcella a girlfriend," Kathryn replied, surprising herself with her own candor. "She was my roommate back in college; we just made out a few times."

A smile seemed to form at the corner of Jayne's mouth at the reply.

"Did you enjoy it?" Jayne asked.

Again, Kathryn paused, much longer than before, but she finally answered, admitting that she had. Jayne seemed about to ask a further question but was prevented from doing so as the younger woman cut her off.

"I need to use the bathroom," Kathryn abruptly said, thinking she needed a moment to clear her head.

"It's the blue door just past the desk," Natalie quickly said, gesturing with her head in the direction of the office space.

Just before Kathryn closed the bathroom door behind her, she heard Natalie speaking to Jayne in a low but agitated tone. The redhead couldn't make out exactly what was being said, but she did hear the word co-worker quite clearly. Evidently, Natalie wasn't happy with Jayne's interrogation of Kathryn.

-=-=-=-

Having taken care of business, Kathryn was washing her hands when, reaching for the towel on the wall rack, she inadvertently knocked over a shoebox resting on the edge of the vanity. It fell to the floor, spilling its contents.

"Oh my God!" Kathryn gasped as she looked down at the collection of paraphernalia that had fallen out of the cardboard container.

She dropped to her knees and began to put each item back in the box, but not before taking time to examine them. Once, back in college, Kathryn and a few friends had gone to Times Square to celebrate one of their birthdays. After a few rounds at a local bar, a dare had been made for the group to check out one of the adult book stores that lined Eighth Avenue.

There, for the first time in her life, Kathryn had seen the sort of sex toys that filled the box in front of her. Some of them, like the phallic shaped plastic vibrator, didn't seem that unusual a thing for one or both of the women to have. Kathryn had one herself, even though she would, if anyone were to see it, have claimed that it was for her neck. Which of course was how the manufacturer advertised it -- not that anyone really believed that.

It was the last two items that made Kathryn realize that she would have to rethink the nature of the older women's relationship. One was a long, at least a foot in length, double headed flesh colored dildo, and the other was an even more realistic depiction of male genitalia attached to a leather harness, making it clear that it was meant to be worn by someone who lacked their own.

"Fuck me," Kathryn said under her breath as she closed the lid back on the box, realizing as she did that it might've been a poor choice of phrase, given the hard rubber appendage she'd just been holding in her hand.

-=-=-=-

"Everything okay?" Jayne asked Kathryn as she retook her place on the love seat, taking note of the slightly flushed look on the younger woman's face.

"Yes, everything's fine," Kathryn replied as she reached down for the wine glass in front of her and, in a single gulp, drained nearly a third of it.

"Okay, if you say so," Jayne smiled. "Now, where were we? Oh yes, you were telling us about your girlfriend in college."

'No, I wasn't,' Kathryn thought, 'and I said she wasn't my girlfriend.'

Then again, she added to herself, she hadn't been just a roommate either. Someone really needed to come up with a term to describe what they had been. For now, however, it was more important to concentrate on what was happening here and now.

"I have to say, I can't blame Marcella," Jayne said as she unexpectedly began to stroke the upper half of Katherine's arm."Like I said, you are very pretty."

The caress of her fingers continued to move upward, reaching the nape of Kathryn's neck. There, Jayne undid the clip holding the redhead's hair in place, allowing it to fall free across her shoulders.

"Such beautiful hair too, much too lovely to keep tied up like this," Jayne said as she used her hand to brush the long locks.

Kathryn knew she should object, or at least say something. Instead, she found herself closing her eyes and wallowing in the gentleness of Jayne's touch. A touch that sent a surge of excitement across the younger woman's chest.

Natalie, however, did say something, suggesting that it had been a long day and perhaps they should call it a night.

"Oh, it's still way too early, don't you think so, Kathryn?" the blonde asked, leaving the decision to the younger woman. "You're not tired, are you?"

"No, not at all," Kathryn said after a moment's pause.

Natalie let out a half sigh, thinking as she did that it was Kathryn's choice. The unfolding situation hadn't been her intention, but she had to admit, part of her was curious as to how far it might go.

Kathryn was curious as well. Part of her cried out for her to put a stop to it. The other half, though, was filled with an excited curiosity, one at least partly fueled by the fact that she hadn't been intimate with anyone since before starting at Fisher Prep, and that distant experience had been less than memorable. She was also quite aware that Natalie was sitting just a few feet away, watching what was happening, and in a way that made it even more exciting. It was clear to her that this was a game the two women had played before, and while it might not have been planned out beforehand, they seemed to be quite willing to take advantage of an unexpected development.

Jayne continued to brush back Kathryn's hair, even as she inched her body closer. She also began to alternate caressing the younger woman's neck and shoulders with that of her arm, now running her fingers down its full length.

The older woman leaned her head closer, until the flesh of her cheek grazed against Kathryn's. Then, after running her hand along the length of her arm one last time, Jayne continued upward until her fingers reached the neckline of the redhead's dress, where she pulled the material back just far enough to bare her shoulder.

"So very lovely," she said again, moments before she brought her lips downward and kissed the exposed flesh.

If the caress of Jayne's fingers against her flesh had been stimulating, the press of her lips proved electric, causing Kathryn to forcibly express a deep breath as a shiver of excitement caused her body to shudder.

Emboldened by both Kathryn's reaction and continuing lack of objection, kissed her shoulder again, continuing to do so until she'd left a trail of kisses along a line leading to the back of her neck.

She worked her way backward, kissing Kathryn on her earlobe, then her cheek, and finally, after another pause to let her object, directly on her lips.

The kiss was soft, their lips barely touching, but it brought enough of a response from the younger woman to lead to a second one. This time it was longer, more forceful, with the tip of Jayne's tongue gliding across Kathryn's mouth. By the second caress, it was met by the touch of its twin.

They kissed a third time, a duplicate of the one that had preceded it. Then Jayne pulled back, asking Kathryn as she did if she minded if she got more comfortable.

Kathryn replied with a nod of her head, by which time Jayne was already sliding off her jacket, letting it fall by the wayside. She again kissed the redhead's exposed flesh, running her hands up and down both arms until they met at the sides of Kathryn's face, at which time Jayne drew her to her until their lips again met once more. This time with an intensity the previous exchange had lacked.

As they continued to kiss, Jayne slid a hand down Kathryn's back, catching the zipper of her dress and pulling it downward. The material fell loose against her breasts, allowing the older woman to side a hand beneath it, her fingers making contact with the warm flesh between Kathryn's mounds, causing her to sigh appreciably.

After resting her hand there for a few seconds, caressing the soft skin, Jayne drew back, redirecting her hands to the buttons that lined her blouse, quickly undoing them one by one. The material gave way, exposing a sheer lace half bra, one that barely covered the rounded mounds beneath it. The top followed the jacket to the floor as the blonde reached down and squeezed both of her breasts, rubbing her thumbs against her nipples, making them even more visible through the thin material.

She could tell that Kathryn's eyes were locked on the sight, or at least they were until Jayne abruptly shifted her hands from her mounds to those of the younger woman, closing her fingers around the larger orbs. This time a sigh wouldn't do, and Kathryn moaned loudly, her head arching backward as Jayne rubbed the palms of her hands back and forth.

Then, in another unexpected move, Jayne took Kathryn's hands in hers and brought them to her own breasts, inviting the redhead to sample their softness. A rush of exhilaration filled the younger woman, one that she hadn't felt since the last night she and Marcella had shared a bed. A feeling she had thought left behind with other youthful indiscretions, but she now realized this belief was mistaken.

Jayne guided Kathryn's fingers under the cup of her bra, pressing the tips against her thick nipples. Again, Kathryn gasped as she felt a jolt of electricity surge through her, as if a circuit had been completed, causing the redhead's nipples to harden even more.

"Why don't we make you a bit more comfortable," Jayne suggested, gently giving the sides of Kathryn's dress a tug upward to accent her words.

Without even taking a moment to think about it, Kathryn lifted herself just high enough off the love seat cushion to allow Jayne to slide both her dress, and the slip beneath it, upward until both lifted over her head. Both garments were added to the growing pile on the floor as Jayne turned an appreciative gaze to the now near-nude woman sitting beside her. The bra and panty set she wore was standard department store fare, but the package beneath it was, in Jayne's opinion, spectacular.

She again pulled the younger woman to her, their lips meeting in a fiery exchange as Kathryn responded with equal intensity. Excited hands explored each other's bodies, their touch sending waves of delight dancing back and forth as they quickly lost themselves in the passion of the moment.

Almost lost in all this was Natalie, still sitting only a few feet away, a not unaffected observer. Almost unnoticed by the two women now actively engaged with each other, the darker haired woman had likewise begun to pleasure herself with soft strokes of her own, to the point where she had one hand pressed against her breast and the other inside her panties.

"Would you like to take this to the bedroom?" Jayne whispered into Kathryn's ear, a moment before she crushed her reply with the press of her lips.

But no verbal reply needed to be given, as no sooner had the kiss ended than Jayne rose to her feet and Kathryn immediately followed suit. Fingers interlocked, they crossed the distance to the door the older woman had come out of earlier, disappearing behind it, leaving Natalie the choice to follow or not.

-=-=-=-

After sharing another kiss at the side of the bed, Jayne eased Kathryn down on the mattress, spreading her across it with her lower legs hanging over the edge. With her hands resting on the redhead's upper thighs, the older woman dropped down to her knees and slowly ran her hands up to the edge of Kathryn's panties, then down the length of her legs, lifting them up onto the bed, kissing the side of each as she positioned them to create a pathway to her joy.

Jayne moved her head back and forth, covering Kathryn's inner thighs with kisses and the soft caresses of her tongue, creating tremors of delight that traveled across the younger woman's body. She reached out with an extended index finger and ran it across the cloth covered mound, pleased to find the material damp from her arousal. She followed her touch with a kiss, then a flicker of her tongue, the tip creating an electric spark that caused Kathryn to suck in a deep breath.

Absorbed in Jayne's attention, Kathryn not only failed to notice that not only had Natalie had followed them into the bedroom, but that she was now in the act of disrobing; having discarded her jacket in the outer room, she was now doing the same with her blouse and skirt. Soon enough, all three women were down to their undergarments.

Jayne made her way up across Kathryn's stomach, kissing her way along the supple flesh until, reaching her cloth covered breasts, Kathryn lifted herself high enough that Jayne could reach around and unclip the hooks that held it tight against her chest. It gave away easily, allowing the blonde to ease it off her body, exposing the large rounded orbs it had concealed.

"So very beautiful," Jayne said softly as she planted a kiss on each of the now naked mounds, tossing aside the now useless vestment.

Additional kisses followed as Jayne worked her way toward the bright pink nipples, drawn like a moth to the flame, alternating her attention between each breast until finally one, then the other, disappeared deep into her mouth.

"Oh God, yes!" Kathryn moaned as, closing her eyes, she savored the wetness of Jayne's woman's mouth as it engulfed her.

It was only when she opened them that she realized that, not only was Natalie in the room, but she was now on the bed with them, having climbed on behind Jayne. Where, at the moment, she was undoing her roommate's bra, slipping the straps down over her shoulders. Once that was done, Natalie reached around Jayne's body to cup her breasts, leaning down to kiss the nape of her neck.

Jayne had returned to trading kisses with Kathryn, playing with her breasts at the same time, her fingers tweaking her nipples. Her mouth moved from the redhead's lips to those nipples, gliding her tongue across them as she alternately sucked each into her mouth.

At the same time, Natalie moved further up onto the bed, to a point where only inches separated her and Kathryn. There she paused, leaving the next move up to her co-worker. It was possible, she knew, that the younger woman's enthusiastic response to Jayne's overture might not extend to her as well. It was a concern, it turned out, that she didn't need to entertain for long as, without so much as a momentary pause, Kathryn reached out and pulled the older teacher to her, their mouths coming together as she pressed her tongue between her lips.

A smile filled Jayne's face as, watching the inclusion of her partner, she shifted her body to make more room for her. As she moved, Kathryn changed position as well, the pause allowing Natalie the time to undo her own top and free her breasts from their restraint. Now, with all of them topless, play resumed.

Natalie guided Kathryn's face to Jayne's breasts, allowing her to slip the large nipples into her mouth. She sucked at them eagerly, allowing herself to be ruled by emotion rather than reason. For now, pleasure was the priority.

Another shift of position brought Natalie's mouth to Kathryn's mounds, where she partook of their bounty with equal enthusiasm. As she did so, Natalie moved the game along by taking hold of the younger woman's panties and sliding them down her legs, baring her honey-dew covered treasure. It was a prize that proved irresistible as the blonde dropped her head between the redhead's legs and began to eagerly lick the precious pearl found there.

Natalie meanwhile was taking her turn at Kathryn's breasts, applying all of her skills to bring an unrivaled pleasure to a woman she once thought out of her reach. What had once been the stuff of fantasy had become an unexpected reality.

Never in her life had Kathryn felt anything like the delights now coursing back and forth across her body. She didn't think anything like this was even possible. The talents demonstrated by the two women making love to her were unbelievable, as each touch, each caress, brought her closer to a bliss she would never forget.

Then, in a carefully choreographed movement, the two older women changed places, leaving Natalie down between Kathryn's legs while Jayne's mouth once more pressed against her breasts. The change had gone so smoothly that Kathryn hadn't even realized that it was happening until it was done.

Back and forth they went, all three of the women giving their all, each driving the other two to the heights of desire. Another shift of position soon followed; this one, however, brought Kathryn to a place she'd never been before as she found herself only inches from Natalie's womanhood. This was unexplored territory, as all that she and Marcella had ever done was heavy petting.

If she felt any hesitation about going down on the woman before her, it was too short lived to matter as, trying to duplicate what each of the more experienced women had done to her, Kathryn reached out with her tongue and began to stroke the pleasingly scented petals of the flower before her. Her enthusiasm compensated for her inexperience as Natalie softly moaned in appreciation of her efforts.

Jayne took the opportunity to pull back a bit, allowing herself to catch her breath and just watch the enticing spectacle before her. She didn't take long, however, as soon enough she returned to the mix, bringing her mouth to Natalie's breasts, savoring each of them with the intensity of a long-time lover, taking the time to deeply kiss the soft flesh as she moved between each one.

Time had lost all meaning for all of them as they continued to change places, bringing forth the most intense pleasures. At times it was Jayne and Natalie pleasuring Kathryn, only to be replaced by Kathryn and Jayne giving Natalie their full attention, followed by Jayne becoming the center of attention. Finally, they all wound up in a daisy wheel, with each of them having their face buried in the pussy of one of the others, all fervently driving each other along the road to orgasm.

In the end, it didn't matter who climaxed first or last, all that mattered was that they all shared in one of the most intense experiences of their lives. One that would forever remain in their memory. It was in that interlocking of bodies, with her face covered with the fruits of Natalie's orgasm and Jayne's filled with those of her own that Kathryn drifted off to sleep. A more satisfying sleep than any she could remember.

-=-=-=-

Kathryn woke the next morning to find Natalie and Jayne already showered and dressed; they said that she was sleeping so soundly that they hadn't wanted to wake her. Breakfast was almost ready, but she still had time for a shower if she liked. Feeling the need to wash up, the still naked woman decided that was a good idea.