Trinity of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the warm water washed over her body, clearing away the remnants of last night's adventure, Kathryn found herself trying to put it all into perspective. What had happened, well, it had happened, and even if she felt guilty or simply bad about it, which she certainly didn't, it was now part of her history. That she had engaged in a three-way, with two women no less, didn't concern her as much as the fact that one of them had been a co-worker, and more importantly, a friend. How would this affect their relationship?

It had been fun, she had to admit, the most fun she'd had in a very long time. As she shut off the water and stepped out onto the bath rug, it occurred to her that Natalie was probably thinking much the same thing -- had she ruined their friendship by allowing desire to overtake rationality? The first thing she should do, Kathryn decided as she used a large towel to dry herself off, was to assure her that nothing had changed. They'd shared a wonderful experience, one that need never be repeated if that was what the older woman wanted. While she would respect that decision, a good part of her hoped that wouldn't be her choice.

Dropping the now damp towel in the hamper, Kathryn noted that the box of toys that had been on the edge of the sink was now gone. Obviously, it had been put away sometime during the night. A pity she never got the chance to try any of them, she thought before stepping out of the bathroom and back into the common room.

"Jayne thought these might fit you," Natalie said as she approached Kathryn with a small pile of clothing in her arms. "She saw that your dress had a coffee stain and took it down to the dry cleaners on the corner."

"That was very nice of her," Kathryn said as she took the pair of slacks and sweatshirt from the older woman, noting that along with them was an unopened set of underwear.

"It was the least we could do," Natalie smiled.

It only took a minute for Kathryn to get dressed, during which Natalie poured her a cup of coffee, which she gladly accepted.

"About last night..." Natalie started to say.

"Yeah..." Kathryn echoed.

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," Natalie said, "but I'm hoping it doesn't change our friendship."

"I was thinking the same thing," Kathryn smiled.

"I've never done that before, well, with a friend at least," Natalie admitted.

"Then I should feel honored," Kathryn replied.

"So, you enjoyed it?" Natalie asked, having been fearful that last night's elation might have changed to something else in the light of dawn.

"Enough to ask, and I'll understand if the answer is no, if there's any chance it might be repeated," Kathryn said, deciding to toss the dice and go for broke. "I'd like to explore that part of me a bit more."

"We normally don't spend the night with someone twice," Natalie said.

"I understand," Kathryn swiftly replied.

"But," Natalie said just as quickly, "Jayne said that she's willing to make an exception in this case."

A broad smile lit up Kathryn's face. Perhaps she'd get to try out those toys after all.

END