Trinity's Gangbang

Story Info
Trinity entertains her Husband's friends.
1k words
4.17
67.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to be entertaining tonight. The hubby had invited over a few of his buddies for some beers and some fun. I grabbed the lingerie he had set out for me; it was such a fun set. It had this luscious soft garter, and these lovely black lace panties but the pièce de résistance was the amazing tailored black bra that fit my 34C breasts soo perfectly. I did not have the biggest tits, but I was perky as hell, and that bra just enhanced it even more.

The last piece of the puzzle was the sheer black robe that I slipped into. I struck a pose for myself in the mirror and popped out the buttplug. Perfect. I was checking my mascara for the last time when my stud of a husband came in.

"Did you like my anniversary gift, Trinity?" he asked feeling me up from behind, kissing my neck.

"It's amazing," I said, "Do you like the robe open more, or close?"

"Closed, it hugs your ass better," he said giving it a nice tap.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I turned around to face him, I could feel his dick through his boxers. "Are you sure you don't want a quickie first?" I whispered freeing his dick from its fabric confines. It grew to double its size in my hand. I fucking loved it when that happens.

"Nah, I want to save it," he answered, "and save you."

"Well then, I still need to get you lubed up," I said rubbing the lube all up and down his dick. It was cherry flavoured. His eyes were so hungry, ravishing my body. It took everything in him not to bend me over right there.

"All done, babe," I said rising from my knees, "Let's go." He led me from the room, his cock pointing the way, his hand firmly cupping my ass.


"Hey boys," I said, "I see you've gotten ready in advance." They had, my hubby's three friends had got a porno on the TV, to get hard on the sofa, beers in the other hand. "Tsk-Tsk," I chastised, turning the TV off, "You don't need that boys, you've got me.

"Line up, you need to get lubed up," I cooed. They received the lube dutifully. "Great, now who wants to go first?" It was my hubby; he couldn't take it any longer and bent me down over the ottoman. I felt someone take pull my robe off. I let it go and another pair of hands undid my bra, while someone pulled down my panties, stripping me bare. A rock-hard cock slithered its way up my pussy, definitely hubbies', I could tell, while another entered my ass. Fuck, I loved being DPed.

Someone pulled back on my black hair and brought my head up and got me face to face, with another cock waiting to enter my mouth. I ran my tongue around, the head of the thing before swallowing it down. I couldn't move much so he face-fucked me, meanwhile, I felt a hand grab mine and lead me up to the final waiting cock, desperate to be tugged. It was exhilarating to be blowing, banging and giving a handy at the same time.

I then took a quick break from sucking cock to order them to rotate position. It'd be unfair otherwise; in my opinion, everyone should at least get a chance at my cunt and ass. The next dick that was due in my mouth my husband's. I made sure to give it some extra attention, not too much, I didn't want to make the boys jealous, but I definitely made sure to pay more attention to what my tongue was doing and I gave his balls some attention. Fuck I loved wrapping my tongue around his shaft, he always said my tongue was freakishly long and well he definitely reaped the benefits of it.

They were moaning and grunting around me while filling me up. I liked to be vocal too, but it's hard to moan you're when being spit-roasted.

They rotated around again and then again. I could tell they were all getting close. I decided to spice things up a bit. "Whoever cums last gets to help me finish upstairs," I declared. They all immediately tensed their kegals, lest they cum too quick.

"Get her on her knees," someone grunted. "Yeah, let's cum on her face," someone else said. Lovely, my last facial was still the screensaver on my hubby's phone, this one might be good enough that he might want it framed in our bedroom.

They had me kneeling on the rug, while they crowded around me. I was giving two hand jobs with each hand and then alternated blowing the other two guys. One of the boys getting BJs came, and true to his word shot his load all over my face. Another one I was giving a handy too, came too.

The two left were my hubby and Zeph, who I both decided to give handies too. I had my tongue out too, to receive the cum. It was getting tense; it was clear as day that both were on the edge. I decided to go a bit faster for Zeph to give my husband the edge, but it was in vain. My hubby shot his (rather generous) load and mere moments later Zeph came.

The downside of this was that I was absolutely drenched in cum, it was in my hair, it was making my mascara run, it was on my tits and of course just covering every inch of my face. But the upside was... that I was absolutely drenched in cum. Fuck, it felt good to fuck 4 guys at once and bring them all to completion and do it all on my lonesome. I felt like such a slut.

I mouthed a sorry to my hubby for making him cum first through my semen mask, I probably shouldn't have started him off early, but a promise was a promise and Zeph was due a solo session. It was for the best really; my husband had the bigger cock but Zeph could keep it hard even after just having cummed. Of course, he couldn't cum again for a good hour, but that wasn't a downside, was it?

I got up off my knees, dripping cum the entire way and led him upstairs.