Trio of Non-Monogamies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ross didn't seem to want to remove his own trousers, nor even shoes. It made him look more masterful, and filthier, groping the nude man between us. It was odd, me being near-topless in front of a man paying my breasts no attention at all. Most man-loving guys weren't completely gay. They'd be payingsomeattention to my tits as well as to a man.

But I was here to watch, and to look after Charlie. I didn't mind if Ross ignored me. My body, anyhow.

I gave Charlie's shoulders an extra hug. He smiled, turned his head to the side, and closed his eyes. Was he falling asleep on me? Or just indicating that he was happy to be used, however Ross and I wanted?

In front of me, Ross ran his hands up and down Charlie's delightfully muscular thighs. Sparsely furry, rock-hard on the outside, tender on the inner side. He hadn't been making up his cycling obsession. I spontaneously used my knee to push his legs further apart. Ross appreciated the extra space, shifting himself closer in to Charlie's backside.

He got one hand round the root of Charlie's cock and balls, controlling him. Ross's other hand circled over that tight bottom. So smooth. So sexy. I could tell Ross thought so too, the way his mouth was falling open.

It wasn't just a power play that had made Ross hang onto his trousers; he pulled a tube and a couple condoms out of a pocket. He'd come prepared. For Charlie, or for another one of us, or for some lad off a hook-up site - who knew?

Ross bent to get his face onto Charlie's arse. "Gorgeous boy. And you've kept this from men all these years!"

Charlie propped himself up on his hand, to speak.

"Nah. Been sucked off. Played with, in the last few years." He paused. "Since I got over myself and figured I'd take being appreciated where I can get it. Just not..."

"Ah,that kind of virgin! Thedirty kind. Ilike that kind," Ross purred into Charlie's ear.

"Hey! He might have had a woman up there!" I couldn't see Fran being a fan of pegging, but then I'd never pegged her as someone who would screw other men and tell Charlie to go do the same, so what did I know? "Have you?"

Charlie was managing a weak smile. "No. Same. Fingers only. And a long time ago. So, go on. Take it away, mate."

I put my arms out, inviting Charlie to move further up my body. He gave me a peck near my mouth before resting his head on my shoulder, cuddling me happily. I shoved another pillow over to hold him in place, then hugged him close. He was warm. Smooth, despite body hair. A different scent to the supermarket stuff he'd used as a student; still probably pretentious if I'd known about such things.

We enjoyed holding each other, while Ross prepared to ignore me and enjoy Charlie. I'd enjoy both watching and feeling Charlie's responses. Perfect pornography!

Ross kneaded Charlie's arse, for fun. Possibly, also, to remind Charlie what he'd just agreed to do. Being told to seek sex elsewhere by his wife was one thing; turning into a bottom for the nearest guy with a willing cock was a bit different.

Charlie just murmured, "Mmm," and spread his legs a little wider.

Ross pushed his hand between Charlie's legs to stroke behind his balls. Maybe his cock, too, as the lad squirmed in my lap. Certainly Ross had foundsomething he liked having his hand on.

After a few minutes of this, Ross reached for some item of Charlie's discarded clothing on the bed, and wiped up the lad's crack with it. Then, piercing me with a 'don't say anything' glare, he bent down.

Ross's lips weren't visible from where I reclined on the pillows. I could only see his hair sticking up from behind Charlie's delightful bum. But even before Charlie squealed happily into my shoulder, I could tell Ross was getting his tongue into Charlie's arse, licking the boy's ring.

"Never been rimmed before, either, eh?" I murmured fondly into Charlie's hair. He wasn't answering.

Another squeak made clear that this might be the first time he'd had his anus licked, but it was unlikely to be the last.

Charlie whined into my shoulder, struggling to keep his bent legs still. I shifted my feet inwards to hold his calves down. Not that I was remotely strong enough to really hold him in place, but it was the principle of the thing.

Ross lifted his head, noticed our tangled legs, and nodded his approval. He returned to his fine work, now with an added grip on Charlie's cock.

"Please. Please!" Charlie begged, talking to my collarbone.

I looked questioning in Ross's direction, for when Ross next came up for a deep breath.

"He's begging," I told Ross.

"Good. Always a good start," Ross told me.

"But what for?" I wondered.

Ross gave a Cheshire Cat grin. "Everything." He was idly moving his arm, so I guessed he was still holding Charlie's dick. It brushed my groin every so often.

Charlie stiffened. "Ah!"

I waited to get wet from Charlie's climax.

"You bastard," Charlie breathed. I guessed Ross had let go his cock.

"All for your own good, mate," Ross said briskly. "It'll be better if the build-up's longer. You know that."

"Still a bastard," Charlie muttered, face between my breasts.

I could see both Ross's hands as he slathered lube over two of his large long fingers. So, poor Charlie's cock was definitely being neglected. How sad.

How would Charlie react to being fingered up the arse? By a man?

Ross laid one hand back on a firm buttock, rolled it around. Charlie liked that. Then he must have shoved a finger inside.

Charlie wriggled. I tried to look at his face, but it was buried in my flesh. Red, I deduced from the sudden heat. He was loving it.

He stilled, twitched. Even without the squirting sounds of lubricant, I could tell that was Ross getting another finger on the job. Two of those long fat fingers inside our friend's arse.

Where he needed them. Charlie, that is. A faint moan tickled my chest. I saw him bend his back, pushing his bum out towards Ross, helping those fingers reach deep inside him.

I kept my arms round him and watched Charlie thrusting his arse at Ross. The perfect slutty boy. Better than any movie; perfect focus on whole bodies, not zooming in on sticky holes. And I could feel it. Every stab Ross into Charlie made Charlie slide up and down my skin, just enough to tell me what was happening.

Charlie was becoming more vocal. If 'Yeah! Yeah!' counted as words.

Ross swept his hair off his face with one hand. He grinned at me. He might have zero interest in me sexually, but the vain sod was getting off from having an audience.

"Gorgeous boy," he murmured. "Look at you, all loving it."

Charlie groaned. His cock brushed over my pussy.

"Keep talking dirty," I told Ross. "Tell me everything I can't see."

Ross glanced down at his hand, as if just realising Charlie's body was in my way.

"I've got two fingers inside Charlie's sweet arse. He's loving it so much, he's fucking himself on them, wanting to be taken up the bum. He's so hot. So adorable. I bet his dick is stiff as iron." He paused. "Yes, it is. I'd better hang onto that. Don't want him coming too soon!"

Charlie made a complaining noise.

Ross laughed. "No, we don't. You want to come with my cock inside you. You're gagging for it, mate! Right."

I guessed he squeezed Charlie's cock painfully before letting go, because there was a whimper. Was Charlie hiding his face again?

I spoke. "Hey, Charlie. You're so hot! Letting yourself enjoy all this? Rubbing yourself against me?" I reached round, managed to brush the tip of the guy's cock. He tensed, as if needing self-control not to spurt into my hand. "Nuh-uh. Not yet! Oh, you're so beautiful with Ross behind you. His skin's a different colour to yours." More golden, to Charlie's pale tan. "I bet he'll make you feel so good."

Ross was ready; I heard the rubber and saw him drop the lube again. He took Charlie by the hips. The guy knew how to hold a man still for getting penetrated.

Charlie took a deep breath, bent his face down even lower in my cleavage. I suspected he was embarrassed to admit to himself he wanted to get fucked.

I wanted to help him. I reached back and unclasped my bra.

Some wriggling, and I extracted it from my back. At which point Charlie figured it out, lifted himself up, flicked the red silk construction out of the way, and returned his head to my cleavage.

He didn't try to squirm away from Ross's firm grasp, at all.

That was a gorgeous sight. Charlie, naked, his technically-virgin arse all ready and waiting for Ross. Maybe it was the shine and reflections from the condom and lubricant, but Ross's cock, as he rubbed it back to maximum hardness, was really rather substantial.

Ross put his hand down Charlie's crease again, then leant forward. I felt Charlie's lips tense up on my breast, then his whole body pressing into me. Was Ross pushing his cock inside Charlie, or just pushing against him?

Charlie exhaled, warm air onto my breast, which then felt chilled. So I shoved my nipple into his mouth so he could heat it up again.

Whether it was sucking a woman's tit relaxing him, or lying with his head cushioned by my bare breasts, or just Ross shifting position, something changed.

Charlie's mouth became a perfect circle, going 'oh...' onto my delicate soft skin. Which must mean his arse had become a similar round, open circle, now held open by an inch or two of Ross's cock.

"Yeah. There we go, mate," Ross murmured. "How do you feel?"

Not in any pain, I gathered, seeing as Charlie's response was to push himself back against Ross, rolling himself around the cock inside him.

"Yeah, mate, that's good. You like it, yeah? Getting dicked? Being fucked by a gay boy?"

Charlie's 'mmm' sound seemed to be agreement.

"Yeah. Finally getting it. Proper getting taken by a man's hard cock." Ross shoved himself further in, hard enough that I felt it shift Charlie's body over mine.

"Yeah," Charlie breathed, slurping on my breast as if it balanced out his swinging sexuality.

"Yeah," Ross agreed, finally putting enough energy into the fuck that he was lost for words. No, just taking a breath. Typical. "So good. You just needed to be filled, yeah? No shame in that. Men just have needs. We're looking after you, giving you what you need..."

I liked that 'we' were looking after Charlie, in Ross's view.

I loved how Charlie had a mouth full of my breast and was rubbing up and down my body, with his cock sometimes brushing over my damp briefs. I was getting wetter and wetter, clinging onto the boy. He must be hearing my breath in his ear, while Ross beamed indulgently at the pair of us.

Indulgent, or just made ecstatic by how his cock felt inside his old friend's hot, tight arse? He grunted as he thrust harder, then restrained himself.

"OK, mate? You want more?" Ross asked. His tone implied he might burst, if Charlie didn't.

There was a silence. I glanced down at the back of Charlie's head. Ross tensed, trying to hold himself still.

Charlie forced his face out of my cushiony breast.

"Fuck, yeah." He seemed to think, before uttering a few more words. "Take me, mate. Hard."

A collective exhale in the hotel room, as all three of us relaxed.

I smiled at Ross. He pursed his lips, satisfied. Charlie collapsed his top half onto me again, making his bottom stand even more crudely proud.

Ross leant forward, one fist on each side of me on the bed, not quite reaching my arms round Charlie's shoulders. He began thrusting his pelvis once more, no longer worrying about Charlie being fragile, physically nor emotionally.

It was almost like getting fucked myself. Only Charlie's cock was only halfway up my thigh, so it was teasing, edging me. Charlie was feeling everything: from his hole stretched round Ross's cock, Ross letting his length almost out so I could see it, rooted in dark blond curls, then smacking his cock full force back into Charlie's lean body.

Charlie groaned. I prayed that wasn't a cue to stop. The deep 'aah' could have been a 'yeah'.

Ross didn't slow, though. He must have fucked enough guys to predict Charlie's next muffled words, which were crystal clear: "God, don't stop! Never stop!"

Ross might be a smug bastard a lot of the time. Right now, he was entitled to be, hammering his whole length into Charlie's relaxed, welcoming backside.

I'd have that mental picture of Ross's eyes rolled back, ecstatic, to blackmail him with. I'd never noticed before how Ross was normally a mass of tension, but as he came, his whole body relaxed.Good.

I'd never thought it was possible to scream in a deep manly voice, either, but Charlie was proving it was. Then I felt the puddle, my soaked briefs now wet from the outside and inside.

"Yeah," Charlie growled, happily. He saw no reason to move from the middle of our sandwiched bodies. He nudged my breast to get my nipple back in his mouth, and resumed sucking. Bliss.

Ross flopped on top of him. His chin was in Charlie's hair, his face a couple inches in front of mine. I could kiss him.

I didn't. Ross really wasn't interested. When Ross gave me a wee nod of respect, and blew a tiny teasing kiss, I did the same to him. We were good friends, not sexual partners. It just so happened that today we'd both been there, to have helped Charlie.

We lay in our pile for maybe ten minutes, the drinks from the evening circulating in our blood. Characteristically, Charlie shifted first.

"Shove over, Rossy. Ah, that's better!" He farted. "Your fault."

"Uh-huh. You like?"

"No, I just yell to be fucked harder when I get bored! Come on, what do you think?" Charlie's innate sarcasm was back.

"I think you're a good wee fuck. You're still wrong about Pink Floyd, though," Ross said.

Some arguments survived twenty years. A spot of sex wasn't going to kill them off.

"No, you're a total philistine! Still."

"Whatever," Ross retorted, unexpectedly equable. "If you've got your gob working again, then I think it would be only polite to apply it to Tasha, here. Cos I'm not offering. No offence, Tash."

"None taken." I stretched out on the pillows. "Especially not when you have excellent ideas. If you've got any blood in your head, take it away, Charlie."

Charlie chuckled. "Don't think I do! But I can stay lying down and eat you out, right? Ah, the perils of not being a teenager any more!"

"You'd better be a lot better than when you were a teenager! Pissed as a newt and biting my thighs... Not to mention pulling one of my pubes off!"

"Trust me, I'm nowhere near that level of trolleyed!" He shifted himself down, his head between my legs, his feet dangling off the end of the bed. "Turn round a bit, I'll put my legs over by Ross. Hitch up and make room, Rossy."

"Hey! Are you saying you two fucked when we first knew each other? Back in uni?"

"Darn. We've been rumbled," I told Charlie.

"It wasonce. Twenty years ago," Charlie said.

"Still," Ross said. "You don't forget."

"You make it sound like 'just one sheep'," Charlie grumbled.

"I hope he has forgot! I've heard he's learnt a bit, since." I stroked his hair.

"Mm. Well, he's got the hang of kissing. Not bad with his mouth all round, really."

"Hold the front page! A compliment about sex, from our Ross! I'd get that written out and signed, if I were you," I told Charlie.

Charlie smirked. "If you give me a moment, I'm gonna see if I can make you stop talking." He put his nose to my damp cotton crotch. "Mm." Charlie did, I suppose, have a long pointed nose, which was now rubbing my clit rather nicely.

He pulled my pants out of the way, down near my knees, tucked them under his chin. "Right. Time to prove myself. Again."

A minute later, my voice squeaked, "Nothing to prove, love."

"In that case," - Charlie sat up a moment, knocked back some water Ross had acquired - "it won't matter if I get distracted. Go on, Rossy. Don't just lie there talking squit! Do something useful!"

'Useful' clearly meant taking Charlie's cock in hand. Or in his mouth. I idly noticed Ross moving down the bed, but given Charlie's body blocked my view - again - and Charlie was using both his hands and mouth to prove he really had paid attention to women in the last couple decades, I wasn't paying attention to anything else.

Then Charlie grabbed hold of my thighs. As if he was worried about being blown away in the wind.

Hewas being blown. I giggled silently at my own joke. Once I'd come as much as I was going to, I relaxed, enjoying both the gentle sensations between my legs, and how Charlie was alternately easing up then tensing as Ross worked on his cock and balls. The view of his hair, back, and arse was outstanding.

Eventually, I pulled myself away from Charlie and curled up in the pillows. Partly because my back was getting stuff from being in one position so long, but mostly so I could watch Ross with Charlie's cock in his mouth.

Lying across the foot of the bed, Ross was beautiful, hair untidy but swept back out of his way, bare torso showing off the results of his efforts in the gym, a suspiciously neat patch of chest hair, possibly waxed round the edges. But right now he wasn't focused on his looks, but on Charlie. Or at least, on Charlie from waist to hip.

Or was he?

Ross dropped Charlie's penis and pushed his balls away. "This is really weird. You watching."

"Me in particular, or anyone watching? I thought you went to certain clubs..." I didn't want to tell Charlie, if Ross didn't want it known, that Ross liked the sort of nightclub where the dancefloor hosted a couple hundred men gyrating close together in their underpants. One didn't need to be told what went on in the side rooms.

"Being watched, sure. But you're a woman..."

I gestured to my tits and pussy, nodded, shrugged. "So?"

For once, Ross was embarrassed. "So... It's weird. Men watching me, some wanting, that's fine. But not wanting..."

"Hey, you're the one who's not at all interested!"

"What? You mean you'd want to fuck me if I wanted to fuck you? You want to fuck me?"

I shrugged again. "I don't, because I know you're not at all interested. But if you were, then sure, I would be. Obviously.

"Good looking man, decent bloke, puts out, what's not to like?" Charlie summarised succinctly.

"Exactly. Only he doesn't put out for women," I reminded Charlie. "Which is fine, y'know, but seeing as he's here andwas sucking you off, wouldn't we both like to see him with his kit off and getting back to paying you some attention? Fair exchange and all that."

"I suppose," Ross mumbled.

"Ignore me. I'm just your assistant getting you two together."

Charlie interrupted our introspection. He leapt on Ross, and tried to wrestle the man's trousers off, while I helped by holding Ross down by his hair. I'm kind like that.

"Cheers, Tash. Come on, gay boy. Show me how it's done," Charlie announced cheerfully.

Ross might be hiding his face in Charlie's crotch partly to hide his blushes. Then Charlie burst out with another excellent idea.

"Let me turn round. Teach me how you like it." A sixty-nine.

Ross muttered something about hygiene, how his cock would taste of lube. I sprang up. In seconds, I'd acquired one of the luxurious face-flannels this hotel provided, warm and wet, with soap. And another, for rinsing.

"See. This is why we need a glamorous assistant," Charlie said, washing round Ross's dick more vigorously than necessary.

"Oh, shut up," Ross told him, filling his mouth.

Charlie copied, taking Ross's cock in again.

I sat back to watch.

This time, I got a perfect view of Ross's arse, as well as the side of Charlie's face, working to lick and bite and suck to Ross's exacting standards.

I got the impression the man's standards weren't that exacting. 'Enthusiastic' and 'happening right now' appeared to cover it, judging by Ross's responses. A minute in, Ross's panting gasps while he desperately hung onto Charlie's cock proved he'd banished all self-conscious thoughts. Totally forgotten about me.