Trio of Non-Monogamies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Ross gave up on doing anything at all beyond feebly licking Charlie's velvety foreskin, which he held over his lips. Too busy groaning and letting rip, beyond any care for any audience.

Meanwhile, Charlie looked smug as anything, lips round Ross's bell-end like some kid been bought the biggest 99 offered by the ice-cream van. Once Charlie got his tongue out, for licking up all that juice, I was reminded how strong and powerful his tongue was...

Ross, post-eruption, was almost asleep. Charlie, obviously, still had a stiff cock. He motioned with his eyes, at me.

I reached out towards Ross's head. Then Charlie used his arm to mime something going up in the air, exploding, falling down. He grinned.

I got the idea. While Charlie lay still, letting Ross lie on him, I reached over to tug on Charlie's cock. It didn't take many rubs up and down, even though it was the second time tonight, before his cock was fountaining: a jet straight up, then spraying down. Mostly over Ross's head, because I leapt back in time.

"Ah, you cunt!" sleepy Ross exclaimed, slicking back his wet hair out of his face.

"How sexist!" I told him.

"I wasn't talking to you," Ross got himself out of that hole. Not that he bothered moving, dog-tired after a long day. Charlie just chuckled, equally mellow.

It must be late. I checked the clock.

"Darn. I'll need to set off soon. Get back home to the family."

"Are your family really OK with this? You, sex, others?" Charlie circled his hand around the bed, indicating 'all this', curious.

"I don't tell the kids, obviously! As far as they're concerned, I've had sex twice in my life! With Daddy." I giggled. "I remember when I explained the facts of life to my youngest. Age seven or so. Once the older one confirmed I wasn't just joking, he just put his little hand on me and whispered, 'Thank you!' Itried to say I really didn't suffer, but it was so much effort not laughing!

"Tom and I - well, we've both seen other people since the start. Obviously not so much when the kids were little, even if we did have 'sleepovers' at ours. The sex is still good, too. Just, why restrict myself to one? I guess I never understood that. Like, you don't restrict yourself to one favourite restaurant, or one favourite holiday resort, do you?"

"People do," Ross observed. "They're fuck boring, mind."

"No, Tom's brilliant! But I have to admit he's now only really up for lovely cuddly sex. Which is first class, don't get me wrong! Top-notch vanilla." I sighed. "Anything else, anything more adventurous, he's sort of grown out of. So I'd never leave him, never do anything he's not happy with, but given how he is, dirty nights like this are really nice. It's not like he's not doing similar, off shagging his long-established girlfriend."

"Whatever works for you, I suppose," Ross said.

"It works. Maybe after another fifteen years people will stop calling it a phase."

Charlie nodded, familiar with that idea. He tried to explain his own non-monogamous relationship. "See. There's love, and caring for someone. There's good friends - there's caring there too, but let's not overcomplicate things. It's different. And there's sex. Three different things. If you're getting all of them, they don't need to come from the same person."

Ross considered Charlie's point. "You might be right, at that. I've got friends, like you guys. And my family love and worry about me. My parents, my sisters, they're great. I've got people to fuck. I'm all right, really."

I wasn't totally convinced.

"Really. I just don't think I'm the kind to settle down with one guy, any more than you are."

"I'm very settled with my guy, thank you! We love each other so much people say it's sick-making. And he's my best friend."

"Just the sex is bad?" Charlie asked.

"Not at all! No! It's sweet and lovely. He's great, though if I say any more it'll sound like protesting too much! Just... it's not as filthy as it used to be. Besides, he's never been interested in other men. So, given we've never seen the point in monogamy, and someone needs to stay home with the kids, having the odd bonus on a night out just makes sense. He's still my best mate and my lovely lover."

It occurred to me that what Charlie craved was the friendship he was now getting elsewhere, like from us. For him, the sex was optional. But if sex was on offer, why not?

Charlie nodded. "Yeah. That's roughly how it works for us. Sometimes the sex just happens to be with your good friends rather than your lover. Or randoms, in your case," indicating Ross.

Ross shrugged. "Some randoms become friends. Some friends become friends with benefits."

"Three different ways of doing polyamory. Non-monogamy, I suppose." The guys weren't going for extra relationships. The line between partners in a relationship, and good friends who love each other dearly, was always mighty fuzzy, though. I was inspired. "You're just like my dessert, earlier. Trio of non-monogamies! Look superficially similar, actually very different, all delicious."

"I think she's drunk too much," Ross told Charlie.

"She's always been a lightweight. Are you safe to get to the station?"

"Fuck off. I'm fine. Just you can't appreciate the artistry of gourmet food and literary allusion." That wasn't the right word. 'Metaphor' would be better. But it was late, and the lads didn't care anyway. "Right, I'm off. Night night, boys."

"Do you need to get back, Charlie?"

"Not until 7 am. I'm working from home. I might as well sleep here. No, really, sleep!"

Ross nodded. "Yeah, me too. They'll bring up a toothbrush, if you ask for one. Yeah, it'll be nice having a mate stay over. Should do it more often."

"Oh, yeah?" I mocked.

"Yeah. After work, dinner and hotels can get lonely. Get a friend along, eat in bed, watch a movie - some great action flick on the big telly, it's great!" Friends, or 'friends' ordered up by app in a random town? I guessed Ross preferred real ones, when available.

"Have you seen the new Fast & Furious?" Charlie asked.

"Not yet. I heard...."

I left the pair of them to it, delighted Charlie and Ross had rekindled their friendship. That was the important bit. Sex was just a great extra.