Trip of a Lifetime

Story Info
An innocent girl falls for an old truck driver.
4.2k words
4.46
39.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Radhika woke up from her slumber in the middle of the night. Her bus had halted due to some engine failure issues. She opened her eyes and saw the clamor inside the bus. All the travellers were anxious and worried as the bus had come to a spot on a lonely, secluded spot in the middle of a forest. Radhika, 19 years old was travelling all by herself to Nagaland from her hometown in Gonda. She was going back to her university and even while driving back she was constantly worried about the exams which were just round the corner. She hadn't studied but her subject- Agriculture, she loved and hence she was quite confident that she'll manage scoring decent marks.

Radhika was merely a teenager belonging to a lower-middle class family. Studies were very important, so much that of she didn't score well enough she might be married off to some worthless fool for a husband. Her parents, although liberal had some strict restrictions on her lifestyle. She wasn't allowed to date a boy and was to only focus on her studies.

Radhika felt uneasy sitting on her seat. She had to go pee urgently. 'Where the hell must I go now. Bloody forest everywhere', she thought to herself. This uneasiness fueled by the constant shouting and cursing of her fellow passengers forced her to get off the bus and into the forest. She ventured a few metres inside until she found a well hidden isolated spot to pee. She sat down and looked around her, it was beginning to get dark. The sun had already set, and the blue in the sky was the only thing that partitioned the twillight. She looked up and saw the crescent moon, which had now become the main source of light. 'Light', she thought, 'where's my phone. Are yaar, I must have left it on the bus. Anyway I'll get it soon. I need to text back the details of this drama to mum.' She said to herself.

After cleaning up with a tissue paper she headed back towards her bus. The creeping darkness was making it difficult to tread through the thick bushes and horny branches. She pricked her feet as she hurried back towards the road.

The bus was gone, without a trace. She looked around but saw nothing. It was clear for miles. 'Oh my god! Where the hell did it go. I didn't even hear it leave! Fuck, fuck, fuck', she started checking her pockets but she was hearing only a thin Salwaar-Kurta and her purse and all her belongings were on the bus. She gulped, she knew that she was stranded. Her mind racing faster than her heartbeat. Her family, the exams, her career and her life were flashing in front of her eyes like a black and white projector film. Surely this was the last straw for her parents too. They'd had enough of her now. But first she had to be found.

Alone she walked in the dark night. Feeling cold, she wrapped her hands around her chest. She walked. A few minutes passed, she looked at her watch, still no sign of the bus or any other human being. There was still a small beacon of hope in her mind that the bus which she forgot to board might come from behind any second. But it did not happen. She continued walking, looking around frantically for signs of human life. She had nothing on her that could help her. The road led straight for miles surrounded by thick jungle on both sides. She soon knew she was stranded. But she didn't stop walking, surely there will come someone through this route. But when an hour passed, she started to question this hopeful reverie of hers.

Almost three hours had passed, no sign of any human. She started to have queer thoughts of being abducted by regional 'dakus' or bandits who were known to frequent these routes. 'What if I'm kidnapped and held for ransom or worse, assaulted?' Thoughts such as these had crept into her conscience as she continued walking alongside the straight path. She heard a crow cawing in a distance accompanied by the houls of a monkey tribe. She truly was stuck right in the middle of a jungle.

Bribed by these dangerous thoughts, her mind started to wander off towards home and the reaction of her parents when they shall find out what had happened to their daughter. She brought her hand in front of her face so that she could see the time with the help of moonlight. Suddenly she saw in her watch, a possible reflection of a light beam. She turned around and saw a truck coming straight towards her. She was ecstatic 'finally rescued', she thought. She placed her hand above her eyes to look closely and indeed it was a vehicle coming towards her, a truck possibly.

As it neared her, she raised her hand. The truck stopped beside her. An almost fifty year old man, wearing nothing but a vest and boxers peeked down at her.

"Why are you here all alone?" He asked.

"Oh I got off my bus for a minute and they left without me. Could you please drive me to the nearest railway station? I really need a lift right now."

"That's okay but for how long have you been walking in this cold? And where's your luggage", he quizzed her further.

"I've been walking alongside this road for over three hours. My luggage is still on the bus. I need to get back to my university in Lumami, Nagaland. Could you give me a ride, please." She begged. Radhika looked at the interior of the truck. It was all colorful like Indian trucks are. The driver seemed to be travelling alone as their was no passenger beside him.

"Of course bitiya. Come in." He said. "I myself am driving towards Kohima, I've got furniture to deliver. I can give you a ride, but it will take us four days to reach there."

"I know. But could you please drop me to the nearest bus station, I'll catch a bus myself." Radhika stated with some nervousness. It was really cold outside, she just wanted to get inside the vehicle as soon as possible.

"Beti, you've been walking for three hours, all the buses have left by now. Also, you don't seem to have a purse, how will you get the money to buy a ticket. You don't even have a phone."

He was right. She had no money with her and her phone was on the bus. She couldn't do anything but travel with him. Four days was a long time to be with a stranger but given the circumstances she had no other option, she had to get on the truck.

She accepted his offer and got on the truck, not by herself, obviously. The driver held her hand and made her climb to the seat beside his. "Thank you!" She said. Radhika noted that he was quite old, possibly fifty or even older. 'Definitely old enough to be my father', she thought. He had a white vest and blue checked boxers on him. He was of a dark complexion, contrary to her wheatish tone. He had a clumsy beard but a well kept moustache. The most defining feature of his face was his big nose and sunken eyes, which made him look like a criminal but he had a very sweet voice which contradicted his appearance.

"So how did you get stranded in the middle of this forest", he asked. She narrated the entire incident to him and received a sympathetic gesture. "Nobody cares for anyone these days." He replied to which she agreed. Nobody truly cared for anyone these days. She stared in front of the road and got comfortable in her seat. The moon was the only thing lighting up the surroundings. She realized that she was really stuck in a bad place there. There was nothing but jungle for miles on both sides of the road, inhabited by all types of creatures, from leopards and tigers to Cobras and deadly scorpions. This man had truly saved her life, she thought.

Noticing that she was feeling cold, he offered her a blanket which she readily accepted. They chatted for a while and Radhika got to know a little bit about the driver. His name was Radheshyam Yadav. He had a family back home comprising of two boys and three girls. Sadly his wife had passed away giving birth to the youngest daughter. After that she slept.

Radhika woke up when there were still a few minutes left for sunrise. She rubbed her eyes and looked around her. Radheshyam was gone, the truck was parked on the side of the road. The scenery had changed; the jungles had been replaced by never-ending farms. She put on her slippers and got down from the truck. She needed to pee, immediately. So she ventured inside a sugarcane farm to relieve herself.

After she was done with her business she tried to get back to the truck but forgot the directions. She was lost; again! She darted through the sugarcane plantation and came upon a clearing. There, she saw the driver taking a bath near the canal a few metres away from her. He hadn't noticed her. Radhika saw his entire nude body. He was a little fat, his stomach bulging out but what was most impressive was the tool hanging between his legs. It wasn't even at full mast and yet it was thicker than her wrists. She gulped in astonishment. Although she had seen a penis before in her life (she wasn't a virgin), but she never knew that it could grow this big. It was dangling like a massive rod. She felt wet down south. She looked down and noticed her entire vaginal area was leaking like a running tap. She gripped it with her hands, shocked to her core and she turned around and left as soon as possible. She had gotten so wet by just watching a man bathe, what would happen if they fucked.

She somehow managed to make her way back to the truck. Her pyjama was absolutely soaked near her vagina and just the thought of seeing his penis again made her quiver with ecstasy. She saw him coming towards the truck and immediately covered her pyjama with her blanket. He was wearing a towel and nothing above that. His hair was all wet.

"Oh, you woke up. Sorry, I had just gone to take a bath. If you need to get done with your stuff then do it. We shall leave in half-an-hour." He said wearing his vest from the previous day.

"No", Radhika said smilingly, "I'm done."

He wore back his boxers and got on the truck and switched on the engine. Radhika, meanwhile, kept thinking that what would he think if he knew the condition he had got her into. She was tightly gripping the blanket making sure all vantage points were covered. Her mind kept on going back to what she had seen. She had never in her life seen such a massive penis on a man. 'It is bigger than most of the dildos my friend use', she thought to herself. Why didn't her boyfriend have anything even remotely to his size. Her pussy was still leaking, after almost twenty minutes of the incident. She had never felt this way towards any man. For the first time, she was having an uncontrollable lust towards a man twice her age. A man who could easily be her father. Now all she wanted was to lie beneath him. 'The journey is long. I still have a few more days to get a taste of that monster.' She planned in her mind. She wanted it badly.

___________________________________________________

Radheshyam thought to himself that why did this girl stare at his naked body while he was bathing. He knew that she was exactly his daughter's age, slightly younger. She was a petite brunette, but had mommy milkers that hung from her chest. He couldn't notice a lot while she was dozing off beside him. Her thin framework was in strike contrast to her boob size. 'Women her age don't have such hanging boobs', he thought to himself. They would shake continuously as he drove over rough patches on the road. Boobs this size are usually found on first time mothers.

This woman reminded her of his wife and their wedding night. His wife, Swati, was barely twenty-one years old, shy but had quite an appetite for sex. They would continuously mate during the first few months of their marriage. It was during this time they learnt a lot about each other's bodies. But it all reduced after she gave birth to his third child during which she died. He too got busy with his work after a few gloomy weeks. Since then, Radheshyam had never laid eyes on any woman. But Radhika was different.

She slept quietly beside him. Her hanging breasts shaking furiously. Her face was very attractive, with a thick pair of red lips and a beautiful, sensitive white skin. She represented a typical upper-caste Brahmin woman but with an attractive flare.

They stopped for lunch in a local dhaba. "You don't come out, I'll get you your food here." Said Radheshyam.

"Why?" Inquired Radhika.

"I don't know this place. It might not be safe for a teen girl like you to roam around. This is a backward area. You stay here I'll get you your food."

After they ate, they began once again their journey towards Nagaland. It was raining heavily. It was October too and it was getting quite chilly. Radhika gripped her blanket tighter, she was feeling really cold. She continously chatted with Radheshyam and found out a lot about him. She was just trying to exploit a loophole. She wanted to feel,for once, but a real man's penis felt like. She was in her twenties and constantly horny so it didn't matter to her whom she was having sex with, as long as she was satisfied.

The moment came that very night. It was raining heavily. After having dinner Radheshyam parked the car on the side as it had become very difficult to drive. Soon enough hail began to fall. Both, Radhika and Radheshyam watched the constant rain and hail fall as dusk gave way to a blue sky. The moon became visible soon enough. Radhika was desperate.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Asked Radheshyam. Now he wanted to know more about his teenage companion. He admired her curvy body. Radhika's figure reminded him of his own wife. Slim waist, petite body frame but with water-drop shaped hanging boobs. The only difference was Radhika's skin tone. She was as white as the moon, suggesting that she was from the north. Her silky smooth hair were now open and Radheshyam noticed that they reached down to her knees. 'She is a goddess, this lass.' He thought to himself.

"No, I don't." She lied. She did have a boyfriend and she was not a virgin. She wanted him so she tried her best to look vulnerable and open.

"Then presumably you've never had sex either. Or have you."

"No, I'm a virgin!"

Radheshyam just sat silently giving her the opportunity this time to break the long plateau-like silence.

"What is it like", Radhika asked.

"It's the best feeling ever. Something which you've never felt before."

"Will you show me?" Asked Radhika to which Radheshyam just exclaimed. This twenty year old girl was asking him to take her virginity. How could he deny this opportunity. He hadn't had sex in years and now a beautiful young wench was seducing him. It was hard for him to say no.

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to say no but I won't be using a condom and you might just get pregnant." Stated the prescient Radheshyam.

"Don't worry. Just pull out before you are going to ejaculate." Replied Radha now facing him. Her kurti couldn't hide her voluptuous breasts hanging in front of her thin body frame. Radheshyam also noticed her pyjama was visibly soaking wet near her vagina. 'No wonder it smells so funky in here', he thought.

Radheshyam did not reply in the affirmative. His mind was still processing the repercussions of getting a girl her daughter's age pregnant. His heart was too soft to abandon her then and he would have to take her home if the inevitable happens. But he wanted her and she clearly desired him, her body atleast did. They just sat there staring at each other with lust. Radhika's head bent down slightly but her gaze did not. The rain continued to fall heavily. They were alone in the middle of nowhere about to mate like wild animals. He, albeit twice her age had enough in his body to tire the hell out of this twenty year old girl.

Without saying a word, Radheshyam picked her up from the seat and placed her on his thighs. She was shocked and impressed by this masculine gesture. Her pathetic boyfriend never had anything in him to compare what Radheshyam was capable of.

Radheshyam continued looking at her and started to stroke her hair gently. She closed her eyes and responded with passion. Then Radheshyam gripped her head and slowly started kissing her. Passionate at first but getting wilder by each passing second. In his hands Radhika was like a damsel in distress. She looked vulnerable, submissive but fervid and zealous. She truly wanted to come beneath this man. Their tongues intertwined in fiery passion as he assaulted her mouth with his tongue. She couldn't resist as she opened her mouth to let him an easier entry into her. All she did was obey as he started to stroke her breasts without breaking their kiss.

Then he let go of her mouth for the first time in what felt like eternity to Radhika. She had never felt so feminine towards anyone. Radheshyam just did what he pleased and she complied to all his requests without complain. "Get rid of it quickly", commanded Radheshyam. Radhika like an impatient child started to get rid of her clothes. Within a minute she was completely naked, still sitting on his laps looking at him nervously.

Radheshyam responded by getting rid of his clothes (there were hardly any) and then started by stroking her breasts gently. Her tits were a work of art, quite rare on young women. Soft and jiggly, Radheshyam slowly took one in his mouth and started to suck on those pink nipples like a baby. Her milky white boobs made him horny. While he sucked on her breasts, Radhika gently stroked his head like a lover would. She would shriek everytime he would bite her nipples too hard or squeeze them too tightly but she wouldn't dare stop him. Moreover it made her leak more love juice from her vagina as he dominated her in all areas.

Radheshyam, a traditionalist, pushed her down on the back seat and lay on top of her in the missionary position. He had no time for a blowjob and went right for the kill.

He began gently, slow but steady strokes at first. As he penetrated new territory Radheshyam knew that she wasn't a virgin but he continued without saying anything. With one strong push he squeezed the entirety of his organ inside Radhika. This forced a loud shriek from Radhika's mouth as she tried to adjust to his size. As was evidently clear from her gaping mouth, she had never experienced anything bigger inside her. Her boyfriend was not even half as big as this man. Radheshyam was holding her hands hostage as she lay beneath him squeaking in pleasure.

Radheshyam then kissed her neck, their bodies touching each other as he looked at her while slowly increasing his pace.

"Kiss me." She moaned. Radheshyam started to kiss her passionately. This young 20 year old remined him of his first night. With the constant rain and hail around them, occasionally lit up by thunder, Radhika experienced ecstasy. His mammoth was destroying her pussy with each thrust. She could hardly manage to not cry. Her eyes were wide and she was moaning loudly in pleasure as he took her places she had never been.

After a few minutes she was about to have her first orgasm. Sensing this, Radheshyam increases his pace while biting her neck violently. Nearing orgasm Radhika locked his body with her feet and started to scratch his back with her nails, tempting him to retaliate with more force. Within a few more piston-like thrusts, she let go of her body as she orgasmed. Her eyes rolled back and she smiled in pleasure.

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes, ahhhmm. Fuhh meee daddyy." She shouted as he drove his tool right into her womb. Her body was shivering and shaking as she orgasmed. Her feet too were out of control as she shook with each gush of lustful emotion that rippled through her body. It lasted only a few seconds but for her it may have lasted a year. She had never felt like this before. This man who was old enough to be her father was giving her a pounding of a lifetime.

Radheshyam then sat and told her to climb on top of him. For the first time he allowed a woman to be on top of him. He was a traditionalist but he wanted to experience everything with this girl. Radhika, like an obedient kid followed his command. She sat on top of him as held her tightly against his chest and kissed her. She stroked her hair behind her ears all the while exploring his mouth. He spanked her hard on her plump ass cheeks. She squealed in pain. He continued spanking her until both her ass cheeks became red. Radheshyam was being passionated and wild while having sex with her.

12