Trip of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while they broke their kiss and he started to suck on her tits. He would occasionally slap them too from time to time and watch them jiggle in excitement. She started to move slowly on his shaft. They locked in a tight embrace as she moved in a motion against to his. She was experiencing heaven having sex with him. Her slender hands reached her gaping mouth as she tried to cover her mouth but he held them behind her back.

His piston was still pounding strongly and with over an hour gone she started to wonder how long he would go. She then got on all fours as he penetrated her from behind. Almost instinctively, Radheshyam gripped her long hair as he rammed his huge penis inside her tiny hole. Her ass couldn't take any more spanking as it was as red as a plum. Doggystyling her from the back he made her orgasm again. This time he could witness her bodies' reaction as well. As she orgsamed her body loosened up with her eyes rolling back into her head. He was kissing her but she was in a different realm. He continued to pound her while she orgasmed. Her toes curled up as she started to shake violently. This orgasm was even better than the last.

After that they returned back to the missionary position. She would stroke his back gently and scratch it as he would rifle his body into hers. The evening had given way to night but the rain hadn't stopped. They had been fucking relentlessly on the back of the seats where there was only enough room to put one bed but that was all they needed. Radhika then sensed that he was about to cum as his penis enlarged stretching her interior even further.

"Cum on my face ahh!" She moaned. But he didn't listen. He continued fucking her.

"Ahh please cum on my face. Uhhnn I will get pregnahh if you do it inside uhh me." She could barely speak as she tried to stop him from cumming in her.

"No!" He replied with only a single word as he increased his pace.

"No please nnnn. Stop please Radhe I'll get pregnant." But he wouldn't listen. He gripped her hands tightly behind her head. She couldn't outwrestle him, he was way too powerful for her. She just lay still for him to fill her up knowing that all it takes is one of his sperms to destroy her life. But she enjoyed it too much so she stopped complaining after a while.

With another few strong thrusts he released all of his supplies inside her. Strong gush after gush filled her womb within seconds of ejaculation. The warm feeling of his jizz and the risk of becoming a mother to a 55 year old truck driver compelled her to cum again. Her life was destroyed. She was ovulating and she knew that with the amount of kids he had deposited inside her womb, atleast one had found its way into her eggs. At that moment, almost instinctively, she knew that she was going to be a mother.

Radheshyam changed positions with her. As she lay beside him, locked in his loving embrace, she slept knowing very well that her life was about to change completely.

12