Trip, Slip, Unusual Bonding Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It just kind of-"

Before Nick could even explain, the two of them were suddenly exposed to a sharp, bright light. The kitchen light flicked to life, as standing behind them at the doorway was Shana herself.

Both Destiny and Nick twirled their heads behind them, not moving their actual bodies for fear of causing another chain reaction.

"Well... welll... well." Shana said, punctuating each one for emphasis. "How about that?"

"Shana!" Nick exclaimed. "This isnt-"

"What it looks like? Yeah, I figured." she retorted.

Destiny then began,"Shana... it's like what happend earlier, we just sort of-"

"Fell in to each other?" Shana replied yet again. "I know, I believe you."

Destiny and Nick looked at each other, both of them becoming increasingly embarrassed at their situation, but both too afraid to move, knowing the consequences thereof.

"Okay, listen." Shana said, continuing to observe the two of them from the doorway. "I don't know what 'luck' is happening to us today, but you two might as well get it over with."

"Huh?" Nick and Destiny said in unison.

Shana sighed, and slowly walked past the two of them, heading for the kitchen couch. She propped both her feet up on the coffee table, taking a seat to watch the other two.

"Face it, Nick is like, testicle deep in your cunt right now." Shana said to Destiny. "You two might as well actively shag it out, instead of trying to fight it. We all know how that turns out."

Destiny and Nick shot each other one more glance. Together, the two of them shifted slightly, not breaking the penetration between them. Destiny shivered slightly as Nick's cock twitched during the move. Destiny grabbed a pillow and placed it beneath her, resting her elbows upon it. Nick geared up for a more direct way to thrust in to Destiny.

"Comfy?" Nick said to Destiny.

"Yeah. Alright Nick... shag away!"

The three flatmates chuckled slightly. Nick pulled his erect member out slowly, until just the head was caught on the inside of Destiny's supple, wet cunt. Then, he thrust in as hard as he could, causing Destiny to grunt in a primal pleasure.

After confirming the first thrust was good, Nick did it once again, and again, and again. He started to go faster but just as hard, slowly ramping it up.

"Tell me, what's good for you?" Nick asked.

"Hn... there, right there, that speed!" Destiny answered. "There! There! Ah!"

As Destiny began to leak her sweet pussy juices, Nick began to lubricate their union with precum; once it started, for both of them, it was like a flood. All the while, Shana just sat there, comfortable on the sofa, watching them both with a mix of curiosity and approval.

"Try playing with her clit," Shana suggested. "Worked earlier."

"Earlier?" Nick said as he rubbing his way down Destiny's pubis with one hand. "What do you mean, earlier?"

"We had a similar- nng - incident earlier." Destiny explained. "We - ahh! - we had a... a sexcapade."

"We had bizarre, unintentional sex." Shana elaborated. "And it was the fuckin' best."

"That's so hot, goddamn!" Nick exclaimed.

Destiny giggled as Nick grabbed her hips with one hand and started putting even more work in, him imagining what must have been going on under the same roof. The other hand slipped below, rubbing down Destiny's stomach, down her pubis, down to the gentle nub of her clit.

The throbbing in Nick's loins began to grow stronger as the orgasmic pressure built up. He gently rolled Destiny's clit between his middle and pointer fingers, gently swirling around and putting slight pressure on it. This managed to drive Destiny absolutely wild.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Destiny.

"It's so tight!" said Nick. "And wet... and... and... I'm..."

"Harder!" Destiny cried out. "If you cum, do it harder!"

Obeying her demands, Nick began to fuck Destiny as hard and fast as his hips would allow. Hard, deep, it kept going and going and going until the pressure became too great to bare!

"I- I- I-!!" Destiny exclaimed, unable to get two words out.

"Haaa!"

Nick called out a primal, loud groan as he bent over the top of Destiny and claimed her; he kept on thrusting as hard and deep as he could as the two of them climaxed within seconds of each other. His rock-solid cock absolutely drained itself pumping in to Destiny's tightening, milking pussy. The two of them loudly, blissfully, orgasmed together.

Slowly, Nick began to slow down. His cock began to lose its hardness, but he didn't want to pull out just yet. Destiny whimpered, burying her face in the pillow on the floor, her face a blissful expression.

And all the while, Shana watched - not touching herself, just watching, and approving. As the two flatmates recovered, she took her legs off the table and stat up.

"Okay," Shana began. "Okay. Today has been a weird day. I think we need to talk about our... 'luck', but first. Can we all agree to wear jeans or something instead of being half nude all the time?"

12