Trip to Chicago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Dana, you are beautiful!" Dana smiled and sighed in relief. Her breasts were not huge but were very firm. They had dark brown areolas and thin, long, hard nipples. David immediately bent down to take one nipple in his mouth and pinch the other with his thumb and middle finger. Dana let out a moan as she put both hands on the back of David's head to pull him closer. He flicked his tongue across her hard nipples and then ran his tongue in circles around it.

David wanted to suck her nipples all night long. He loved having his mouth and his tongue on her breast, and he loved her reaction. She was quietly moaning, and when she pulled his head tighter against her breast, he was happy she wanted him to continue.

Every so often he'd move his mouth back to her lips to give her a passionate kiss. When he did, though, at least one hand stayed on her breast. One time he licked his fingers before squeezing her nipples, first just a little, but then even more as Dana seemed to enjoy it. He stopped for just a second to quickly pull off his shirt and kick off his shoes. He gave a very wet kiss on both of her nipples and then paused to pull off his socks and pants.

Then he stood up straight and just hugged Dana very tight. He loved feeling her breasts against his own naked chest, and he loved the feeling of his hard dick pushing against Dana. He licked Dana's earlobe and then kissed her neck very softly. A soft "mmmmmmmm" came out of her mouth.

David took Dana by the hand and led her to the bed. He pulled down the bedspread and pulled open the top sheet. He told her to lay down, which she did. He climbed in next to her and kissed her again. Then he slid down a bit and kissed her left breast, softly moving from the outside of her breast toward the middle. When he got to her nipple, he sucked hard, which surprised Dana. She let out a little scream.

Then he continued across to the inside of her breast. He continued to her right breast, going from inside to outside. But just as he sucked her nipple hard -- which Dana was prepared for this time -- he slipped his hand down and cupped her pussy. Dana let out a long, slow moan. "Mmmmmmmmmmm." He felt her panties were very wet.

He slid down further, kissing her belly. He looked up at Dana as he moved further down, kissing her just above her panties. Then he grabbed them on both sides and slid them down. Again, Dana was a little nervous, but she lifted her butt so he could remove the panties. David smiled as he pulled them down to her feet and took them off. She was totally shaved, with dark, exposed lips.

He kissed the inside of her ankle. Then her calf. Then her knee. Then he moved to her other leg as he continued moving up, kissing the inside of her thigh above her knee. Another kiss moved him further up. Finally, he was as high on her thigh as he could get. He gave a wet kiss on one side. Then he gave a wet kiss on the other leg. Dana was breathing very heavily.

Then David slid his tongue right between her lips and went straight up and over her hidden clit. Dana's upper body jumped up as she let out a little scream. As David started to lick her lips again, she grabbed his head and held it away from her.

"Uh-uh," she said. "Don't do that."

David looked at her, perplexed. "What do you mean?"

"Please don't lick me."

"Why?"

Dana hesitated. "I don't like it. And, uh, I don't like to give bl..."

David cut her off before she could finish.

"Shhhh. I don't want you to give anything. I'm not doing this so you'll do something. I'm doing this because I want to lick you more than anything right now. I want to lick you because you are so fucking beautiful and I want my mouth and tongue all over you. I want to lick you because you have a beautiful pussy. I want to taste you. I love the thought of licking you. And besides all those selfish reasons, I want to make you feel good. Actually, I want to make you feel incredible. I want to lick your pussy until you scream with pleasure."

"But I don't usually like it."

David pulled himself up next to her and kissed her.

"I don't want to do anything you don't want to do. But I mean it when I tell you I WANT to lick you. Please just lay back and try to enjoy it. Don't worry about anything else except feeling good. If I do something that doesn't feel good, tell me and I'll stop. But please let me try to please you. If you don't like it after a couple of minutes, just tell me and I'll stop."

Dana nodded her head. Then she looked like she was going to cry.

"I'm sorry, David, I ruined this for you."

David smiled. "Dana, I am lying next to an incredibly beautiful naked woman whom I want to please very much. I am rock hard because of you. I want to look at you, touch you, and make love to you all night. NOTHING could ruin this."

Dana smiled. David hugged her tightly. Then he kissed her, with the two of them slipping their tongues back and forth over each other's. While kissing her, David started playing with her nipples again, and he was glad they were hard. He slipped his hand down and used one finger to make circles around her clit, but he avoided touching it. As he moved his hand lower, he gently squeezed her pussy lips together, causing her to moan. She was clearly getting warmed up again.

After a few more minutes of tapping her lips, David could feel her getting wet. He slid his middle finger between her lips and into her pussy, and she let out another moan.

"Mmmmmmm."

David liked that sound. He continued fingering her for a little bit, feeling her get wetter and wetter. She was breathing heavily again. He slid down her body and planted his head between her legs. He licked between her lips, but he avoided her clit. He loved the way she tasted. He made his tongue pointy and slipped it into her pussy as far as he could, and Dana let out a loud groan. He did it a few more times, and Dana seemed to be enjoying it as much as he was.

Then he licked up her pussy and over her hood. Like last time, Dana jerked up a little and let out a moan, but then she laid her head back down on the pillow. David repeated the motion, licking from the bottom of her lips, straight up, and over her hood. She jerked up again when he got the top, but this was not a negative reaction. This was an uncontrolled reaction from the intense feeling as his tongue stimulated her clit.

Dana seemed to be buying into oral, and David smiled to himself. He always enjoyed going down on a woman, but Dana's pussy was just beautiful. She had long lips which opened up so beautifully. When he looked up toward her face, he saw her two beautiful, firm breasts sitting on top of her chest, with nothing falling to the side. Her dark, stiff nipples pointed straight up to the ceiling. Beyond her breasts was her sweet, gorgeous face, with her eyes squeezed tight.

He licked the thumb and middle finger of each hand, and as he started his next lick up her pussy, he reached up with both hands and gently rolled her stiff nipples between his wet fingers. Dana let out a soft, sensuous moan.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

This time, when he got to the top of her pussy, he circled his stiff tongue around her still-slightly-hidden clit. He made three slow circles and then closed his mouth over her clit, softened his tongue, and licked over and over and over. This brought a sound from Dana, but it was no quiet moan. This was a series of loud gasps.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!"

David reluctantly pulled his hands away from her nipples. He used his left index and middle finger to gently slide her hood back, exposing her clit. With a very soft tongue he licked up directly on her clit. This brought the loudest cry yet from Dana. David liked the reaction, so he did it again. And again, Dana let out a loud moan. David continued licking her clit over and over and over. Dana wasn't just moaning at this point; she was gasping for air. And her body started slowly twitching, where her stomach and then her pussy kept lifting up like a beautiful rolling wave.

David very gently closed his lips around her clit and continued licking, and Dana's breathing and moaning got heavier. And "the wave" was getting bigger with each lick, her pussy lifting harder and harder into David's mouth.

Then David took his left index finger, slipped it into Dana's soaking pussy, and started tapping her G-spot. Dana shrieked. She grunted three more times, slamming her pussy up into David's face, and then she exploded!

"OH FUCK!" She started screaming as she lifted her body off the bed, held it in the air, and seemed to stop breathing. Then she did it again. Over and over she screamed, lifted her body, and gasped for air. David kept his tongue on her clit and his finger touching her G-spot the entire time -- at least as best he could. Her sudden jerking movements made it difficult. This went on for 45 seconds, and then she just collapsed.

David pulled his finger out of her pussy and pulled his face away from her. For a second, he just looked at her angelic face and her chest heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed, and she looked very happy.

David moved up next to her. He propped his head up on one bent arm and rested his other arm across her stomach, but he didn't move it or say anything. After a minute, Dana finally opened her eyes. She blinked a couple of times, looked at David's head above her, and smiled. David kissed her forehead very gently and rested his head back on his bent arm again.

"You okay?" he asked.

Dana's smile got even bigger. "I don't think 'okay' is quite the correct word. I think I'm just a bit better than 'okay'. Like maybe, I don't know, fucking fantastic?" This brought a smile from David. She continued, "Did I ever mention how much I love oral?"

David laughed out loud.

"Glad to hear it."

"Wow. Thank you. I have never felt that good. I never knew I COULD feel that good. The few times I let people try that... well, it just wasn't good. In fact, it was terrible."

"So, I wasn't terrible?"

Now Dana laughed out loud. She wrapped her arms around David's neck, pulled him toward her, and gave him a very appreciative, wet, hot kiss. As they kept kissing, Dana pulled him so his body was pressing against hers. She started grinding her body on David's crotch, and David very quickly got hard again.

He slipped a hand on her breast and was pleased to find a hard nipple. He rubbed the palm of his hand very gently over the top of her nipple, and she let out a quiet moan. Then he pinched her nipple between his thumb and index finger, and she moaned again. He slid his hand down and slowly, softly used a finger to trace the outside of her pussy lips. She involuntarily lifted her hips into his hand.

"Please make love to me. I want you inside me so badly!"

David pulled away just long enough to take off his boxer-briefs. Dana looked at his hard dick and smiled. After her last experience, she was hoping his dick wasn't too big. It wasn't. On the other hand, she didn't want it to be too small. It wasn't. It was j-u-s-t right. Then she had to stifle a giggle because she suddenly thought of Goldilocks.

But her giggle and her thoughts of Goldilocks quickly vanished when David stuck a finger in her soaking pussy; she let out a loud moan. David pumped his finger in and out a few times, and Dana responded by gasping with each stroke.

"Please fuck me. Now. I want to feel you inside me now!"

David reached for a tin of Altoids he had placed on the nightstand when Dana first went to the bathroom, and this confused Dana. He opened it and took out a condom; Dana smiled. He quickly ripped it open and put it on. As he crawled back between her legs, he gave a quick lick on her pussy, from the bottom all the way up and over her clit. Dana let out short gasp. As David started to adjust his body to enter her, he stopped.

"Do you want to be on top?"

Dana smiled. "Next time."

This made David smile, too. Next time. That sounded good.

David placed his dick right at the entrance to Dana's pussy and looked at her. "Okay?"

Dana smiled again. "Way better than okay."

David pushed the tip of his dick in, and they both moaned. Dana was so wet, David easily pushed all the way in. When he bottomed out, he just held his dick there. He lowered his body so he was contacting Dana's, but he kept his weight on his arms, not on her. He just wanted to feel her entire body touching him.

He kissed Dana and then pushed up on his arms. He slowly pulled his dick back, and slowly pushed back in. He wanted this to last as long as possible. He kept up this slow pace for about a minute, sometimes stopping at the top of his stroke. He loved the feeling inside Dana's tight pussy, and she loved the feeling of his dick filling her up.

As much as he loved the slow, constant, tight rubbing of her pussy against his dick, David started pumping faster. Dana liked the new speed, too, and she started shrieking loudly with each stroke. At one point, David opened his eyes to look at Dana. Her eyes were squeezed shut as loud sounds came out. He looked down at her perfect breasts, and her nipples looked even longer and harder than they did before.

He lowered himself onto his elbows and then rotated most of his weight onto his left elbow. Then he used his right hand to pinch her nipple. Dana cried out, which got David even more excited. He rotated back into a push up position to get maximum movement as thrust hard into Dana. Now there was no going slowly. David couldn't control the speed anymore; his dick had taken over. He was pumping in and out, fast and hard.

David was grunting. Dana was making loud, groaning sounds. There was a 'slap' every time David smashed his body into her. The room sounded like sex, and it smelled like sex.

Suddenly Dana yelled, "Oh God!" and her pussy clenched hard on David's dick. Her whole body jerked every two seconds as a beautiful orgasm took over her entire body. At the same time, as her pussy kept clenching David's dick, he let out a loud grunt and he erupted, shooting stream after stream of cum. He grunted with every spurt, and Dana kept crying with every wave.

Even after he was totally spent, he kept pumping to keep Dana going through her orgasm. Finally, she seemed to be slowing down. She let out a few final sweet sounds, as her voice got softer and softer with each one, until there was a final long moan.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"

She lay on the bed, wrapped her arms around David, and pulled him onto her. Neither of them moved, except for their chests, as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

David rolled off of Dana, removed the condom and wrapped it in tissue. He laid down next to her again, and she rolled on her side to look at him. David thought she looked like an angel. She spoke first.

"Thank you. That was incredible. YOU are incredible. I didn't know it was possible to feel that good. And I'm pretty sure it's illegal."

David laughed. "You kinda' bring out the best in me. Do you know how beautiful you are? Do you realize how sexy you are? I wanted you so badly... and I was NOT disappointed."

Dana just smiled. "Do you mind if I take a shower before I get dressed?"

"You can take a shower, but you don't have to get dressed. And you don't have to leave. Spend the night here."

Dana gave him a gentle kiss. "I'd like to stay -- ONLY because it's such a nice hotel room -- but I've got early meetings tomorrow. I'm afraid I won't sleep much if I stay. I really need to sleep at home tonight."

David tried to make a sad face, but he just laughed. "Any chance you're available for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Gee, I'm not sure. I'll have to check my calendar." She paused. "OK, I'm free! But are you one of those guys who thinks if you buy me dinner, I'm gonna jump in the sack with you?" Before he could answer, she continued, "cause you'd better be!"

David smiled and pulled Dana in for a tight hug. She felt incredibly protected and safe in his arms. Never before could she have felt comfortable lying naked with a guy and having a casual conversation about dinner. But David was unlike any other guy she'd ever slept with.

"Don't you have to take some big money client out to dinner?"

"Yeah, I'm supposed to, but this guy would only make me about a trillion dollars. I'd rather have dinner with you."

Dana smiled. "I like a guy who's got his priorities straight."

She reluctantly broke away and hopped in the shower. It wasn't long before she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

"I REALLY had to fight myself not to come in there with you. But you said you wanted to get home."

"Thank you."

As Dana got dressed, David started getting dressed, too. Dana looked at him with a confused look.

"You're going out?"

"I'm taking you home. We'll grab a taxi."

"Ummm, you know I'm a big girl - I've taken taxis by myself."

David smiled. "I know you CAN take one by yourself, but I'd rather see you home, if that's okay. Unless you don't want me to know where you live."

Dana laughed. "I haven't kept anything from you yet. I'm not worried about you knowing where I live. You seem like a perfect gentleman who would NEVER take advantage of a girl."

"Well, you're right. I'd never take advantage of a girl -- even one as beautiful as you. I'd go down on her and fuck her, but I wouldn't take advantage of her."

Dana smiled. "Like I said, a perfect gentleman."

They finished getting dressed and walked out of the room. Each of them had a big smile on his and her face, and both were already looking forward to tomorrow night.


12