Trip to LA Pt. 02

Story Info
A straight man visit to LA turns so kinky.
7.4k words
4.67
12k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers

This story is just a figment of my imagination and shouldn't be read if you aren't into forced fem, sexual service and discipline. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the story and I love to hear comments about my writing.

***

All I can think about is how out of control this all is. Here I am, in LA, god knows where, dressed up in pink and white and looking like a sissy boy and I don't know how to stop this. I see the look of satisfaction on Simone's face and the cute blonde girl can't stop from smirking when she looks at me. I feel a tug on the collar around my neck as Simone leads me back into the bar area.

Most everyone in there turns and looks at me. I'm sure my face couldn't get any redder. I see Mike looking at me and nothing about his look makes me think he is going to help me out of this situation. Simone leads me up onto a small stage that is a couple feet higher than the bar floor and stops and makes me turn to where I'm facing out into the bar.

'If I can have your attention, we have a visitor from the Midwest who is hoping his trip to LA will give him a chance for new adventures and maybe a chance to live out some of his fantasies. Fortunately for him, he met one of our favorite members, Mike, at the bar at the Hyatt hotel. Mike has a lot of experience meeting boys at this bar and when he saw this boy, he knew that this boy would enjoy coming to the club and meeting you. Tell the people your name sweetie and what you like.'

I can't believe this is happening. I look out and everyone is looking at me. I know what I must do. Trying to sound fem, I tell them, 'I'm Candi and this is the first time I have ever dressed up like a sissy boy.'

Simone looks at me. 'And?'

'I love cock.'

'Very good Candi,' Simone says. 'You see Candi realizes he realizes he isn't really very masculine, even his wife thinks he is a wimp. His boss sent him to LA to a convention but the real reason is he wanted Mike to find him and train him to be a good boy so when he came home his boss could take control of him. I don't know if his boss realizes that that the boy likes to be rather feminine.'

I can't believe she is telling everyone this. I'm not gay and I have no interest in men and I don't want to be feminine. I can't look at them all as she tells them all this. I know if my wife finds out about this that my life will take a real turn for the worse. If she leaves me and takes everything, what will happen to me? Will I have any choice but to do as my boss says to make sure I don't lose my job? I really don't care for the way he treats me and the little comments he is always making piss me off and now I understand better why he treats me like he does.

'Now Candi, it's time for you to go back to Mike. First, I want you thank Vivian for your nice outfit and I want you to tell me how much you like being dressed up like a sissy.'

I look down and turn to the pretty blonde girl and start to thank her for the clothes but Simone stops me and tells me to look at all the men and tell her louder. I look up at them and then at Vivian, feeling so humiliated but I do as I'm told. 'Thank you for dressing me up like this Vivian,' I tell her then turn to Simone. 'I like being dressed up like a sissy. Thank you.'

'That wasn't so hard was it, sweetie? You make a much better sissy than a boy. I know how much you like Mike and want to be a good girl for him. I bet your little cock will even get hard when you get back to him and think about his cock. Your cock is so cute sweetie, so small and so soft, just like a sissy's cock should be. It's easy to see why you feel like a failure as a man.'

I know she is right about my cock but I bet anyone put in my situation would have the same problem. I have no idea that Mike spiked my drink back at the bar with a substance that prevents me from getting hard. She makes me look up at everyone and whispers to me to make sure I smile at all the men as I pass them and to walk like a good little sissy. She takes the leash off my collar.

'Go to your Daddy, Candi.'

I walk from the stage being careful on the two steps and I'm trying hard to keep my balance in the high heels. I have to take small steps and I try to swish my hips as I make my way through the crowd. I feel hands on my ass through the sheer nightgown and force myself to look at several of the men as I pass them. I feel totally humiliated and wish there was some way to make this stop but I know I let myself get into this situation and I just have to go with it for now. I hear several comments about how pretty I look and to come back and say hello but I ignore them as much as I can and I finally get back to Mike at the bar.

'Having fun Candi?' Mike asks, a shit eating grin on his face.

'No, I didn't ask for this and I don't appreciate you taking advantage of me like this. Please let me get dressed and take me back to the hotel. I have no desire to be under my boss's control. I told you I wasn't a fag and I don't appreciate being dressed like a sissy.'

'Remember what I told you about acting like a bitch Candi. Now I ask you again. Are you having fun Candi?'

I remember his threats about spanking me and don't want that to happen so know what I must do, so I lie. 'Yes, I guess I am but this is so much to take in. I feel so out of control. I really don't know if I can do this.'

'Call me Daddy, Candi. You are right sweetie. You have no control. You will do as you are told or everything will just get worse. Maybe you want to have to walk back into your hotel dressed as you are.'

Oh god, surely, he wouldn't make me do that. 'No Daddy, please don't make me do that.'

'Then tell me you will be a good girl and then give me a nice kiss.'

Everything is so out of control. 'I will be a good girl Daddy.' Then I lean over and kiss him. I feel his hand on the back of my head as he holds me and I feel his tongue press between my lips. His tongue explores my mouth and it surprises me that it feels nice and I can't stop from responding a little. It feels like he sucked all the breath from my mouth before he breaks the kiss and I feel a soft moan as he pulls back and I realize the moan came from me.

'You liked it didn't you Candi. You like kissing your Daddy.'

I'm still trying to catch my breath, not believing I actually responded to his kiss. 'I guess so Daddy.'

'I knew you would Candi. Sissies love kissing their Daddies. I got you another drink. Stand between my legs and have a drink. You earned it.'

I take a big drink. It's a creamy pink drink and it tastes good. I can't even taste the ecstasy that has been dissolved in the drink. I feel his hands on my hips as he turns me to look into the crowd as he pulls me back against his crotch. I can feel his cock through the sheer nightgown. I see several of the men looking at me as I feel his hot breath on my ear.

'Look at all the men looking at you Candi. I bet you never had anyone look at you like this when you were trying to be a man. Lean your head back against me so I can kiss your neck. Look at the way they desire you Candi.'

I lean my head back and feel his lips on my neck and it feels good. I know it's wrong but I can't help but like the way it feels. As I look at the men, I see a couple of them adjust themselves. I realize I must be making their cocks hard. His hands are on my hips and I feel him move me against his cock and I realize his cock must be pretty big. I finish the drink and my head starts to feel hot and his touch feels even better.

'I think they like your little cock Candi. A big cock would just seem wrong for a sweetie like you. Sissies like you love big cocks though. I know you feel mine Candi. I bet those men would love having you press your sweet ass against their cock like you are doing to mine Candi.'

His touch seems more intense and runs chills up my back when I feel him kiss my neck. It seems harder to concentrate and I lean my head back wanting his lips on my neck more.

'Look at that pretty boy over there Candi, the one on his knees sucking his Master's cock as his Master looks at you. Isn't he cute? Such a pretty little cocksucker.'

I see the man and boy he is talking about and watch as the boy takes the man's big cock slowly into his mouth, not stopping till his whole cock is buried deep in his mouth then pulling back slowly. His Master rests his hand on his head controlling the boy, moving him off and onto his cock.

'He was like you the first time his Master brought him to the club. Now look at him. He loves being a faggot cocksucker.'

I can't turn away and have trouble believing that he can take the man's cock as deep as he is. I feel Daddy's breath hot in my ear. My head feels so hot and I'm having trouble concentrating. This whole scene is unreal. I feel so strange but don't realize it's the ecstasy that making me feel this way.

'You love a man's touch don't you Candi. You love the way the men look at you. You know they desire you.'

I look at them and wonder what they must think of me. Do they think I look pretty? I catch myself and wonder why I'm thinking like this. I know It's wrong.

'Do you want to kiss your Daddy again Candi? Do you want to make the men jealous and make them wish they were with you instead of me?'

I can't believe the way I'm feeling and despite myself I reply, 'Yes Daddy, please kiss me.'

'I want you to kiss me sweetie. Show the men what your really are.'

I turn around and lean forward and kiss him. I open my mouth for him and when his tongue slides into my mouth I suck on it. It feels so good and I don't want it to stop. I feel his hands move under the nightgown and onto my bare ass as he pulls me against him. I move my arms around his neck and try to pull him closer. When he finally breaks the kiss, I'm panting.

'That's a good girl Candi. You love being kissed by a man don't you. I know you said you weren't a faggot, but damn, you sure about that?'

Him saying that, mentioning being a faggot, kind of sets me back and I pull back from him a little.

'Did it bother you thinking you might be a faggot Candi, a sissy faggot?'

'Yes Daddy, I don't want to be a faggot.' My mind is racing. I feel so strange.

'Give me your hand Candi.'

When I do, he takes it in his hand and moves it down and presses it against his cock. I can feel the hardness and the heat of his cock through his slacks.

'See what you do to Daddy, sweetie. Feel my big cock.'

He presses my hand against his cock then slides it up a little making me realize how big he really is. He pulls me close and we kiss again and when he releases my hand, I don't move it and I press my hand against his cock.

'That's a good girl Candi. You are making Daddy's cock feel so good.'

I can't help myself. I love feeling it. I feel him move my hand away and push me back and then he stands up and takes my hand and starts leading me through the crowd. Several of the men stare at us and smile like they know what is going to happen. We don't stop until he leads me into a small room in the back and closes the door. One wall is all mirrors and there are a couple soft chairs and a bed in the room. I start to panic a little but he squeezes my hand and tells me everything is ok. I have no idea the mirrored away is one-way glass and anyone in the next room can see us.

He goes over to one of the soft chairs and sits down and pulls me to him and tells me to get down on my knees in front of him. I do as he says even though I know I shouldn't. He spreads his legs and pulls me up onto my knees and kisses me again passionately. I kiss him back loving the way it feels. My head feels so hot and everything seems so intense. He finally breaks the kiss and takes my hands and move them to his belt on his slacks.

'Be a good girl Candi and unfasten Daddy's slacks.'

I know what is happening and know I shouldn't but I can't help myself. I know where this is leading but realize I want to do it. I unfasten his belt and then unzip his slacks without being told. I see black under the slacks and when I touch, I feel silky feeling jockey shorts and can see the outline of his cock through the tight material.

'Ask Daddy if you can take his cock out and into your hand Candi. I know you want to feel it. Be a good girl and do as you are told.'

I just stare at it, outlined clearly in his sheer silky shorts. It looks so much bigger than mine. 'Can I do it Daddy?'

'Do what Candi?'

'Can I take your shorts down and feel your cock Daddy?'

'Take Daddy's shoes and socks off Candi and when I stand up. I want you to take my slacks off. If you are a good girl and do that, maybe Daddy will let you hold his cock.'

I don't answer, just start taking his shoes and socks off and when I have them off, he stands and I take his slacks off and lay them to the side. When I look up, he is standing in front of me. His black silky shorts are right in front of my have and I not only can see his big cock outlined but also his balls. I can't stop staring at him. His hand reaches down and under my chin and make me look up at him.

'Tell Daddy what you want girl.'

'I want to see your cock Daddy.'

'Just see it girl?'

'No, I want to hold it Daddy.' I feel his hands on either side of my face and he pulls me forward and presses my face against his shorts. His cock feels so hard and so hot and I don't resist as he rubs my face against his cock and then down and against his balls.

'You are such a good girl Candi. You love the way Daddy's cock feels don't you baby?'

'Yes Daddy.'

'Take my shorts off sweetie.'

When I do, his cock flops out almost hitting me in the face. It's so much bigger than mine and he doesn't have any pubic hair. His balls look so big right in front of me.

'Take it your hand baby, you know you want to feel it so badly.'

I take it in my hand. It feels so strange, so hard but still so soft, and so hot.

'You love having a real man's cock in your hand, don't you girl. Stroke it, show Daddy how much you like it.'

I do it and I love the way it feels. I slowly stroke it and when my hand nears the head, I see a drop of precum on his piss slit and I just stare at it.

'Lick it off, Candi. Be a good girl for Daddy.'

I just stare at the drop of precum then slowly lean forward and lick it off. I know it's wrong but I wanted to do it for Daddy. It doesn't have a lot of taste but at least doesn't taste bad.

'You are such a good girl Candi. Daddy will let you kiss it if you ask him nicely.'

I just stare at his cock, not believing what is happening and how much I want to do as told. I know what he is asking and what is going to happen but I can't stop myself. I want to do it. 'Please Daddy, let me kiss it.'

'Go ahead sweet girl, give Daddy's cock a big kiss.'

I lean forward and give his cockhead a light kiss. The texture of his cockhead is so wild.

'Now sweetie, give Daddy's cock a kiss like you really want to kiss it.'

I do as told kissing it and running my tongue all over his cockhead. I stroke his cock again and can taste more precum on my tongue.

'That's a good girl,' he says as I feel his hand on the back of my head and presses it as he slides his cock into my mouth. His cock is so big I have to open my mouth so wide and I feel his whole cockhead in my mouth. I start sucking on it as he presses a little more into my mouth and then moves slowly back and forth. I love the way it feels and tastes. Little do I know that behind the mirror, several men were being sucked by their faggot sluts as they watch my Daddy turn me into his cocksucker. He stills stands above me and claims my mouth as his.

'You are such a good cocksucker sweetie. You faggots always make the best cocksuckers.'

When I hear cocksucker and faggots, it brings me back to reality a little and I realize what I'm doing. I'm sucking cock like those faggots I always berated. I try to pull back but he holds me tightly and starts slowly fucking my mouth, nothing too deep, but still I feel his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I try to resist but I can't and before I know it, I'm sucking it like I can't get enough.

'That's so good my little sissy faggot, suck Daddy's cock and Daddy will have a reward for you soon.'

I should feel embarrassed and demeaned but all I can think about is how much I like sucking his cock. I can hear myself moaning as he talks quietly to me telling me how good I'm making him feel and how much he likes being my Daddy. I try to make it feel even better, then I feel his cock swell. His hands hold my head tightly and I know what is going to happen. I feel his cum shooting into my mouth and I swallow it down. I know it's wrong but I like it.

'Such a good little cocksucker. Daddy is so proud of his little girl. I feel him step away and I start to get up but he holds my down on my knees. The door to the room opens and another man comes into the room. He is naked and his cock is standing straight out.

'Make Daddy proud Candi,' he tells me as the man moves in front of me and presses his cock against my lips. Daddy holds me tightly and I feel the man cock slide between my lips and I start sucking it. It doesn't take long till I'm sucking it just like I sucked Daddy's cock. I hear Daddy telling me how proud he is of me and how I'm going to be such a good girl for men. It isn't that long till I feel the man's cock swell up and when I think he is going to cum in my mouth he pulls back and his cum shots all over my face.

'Good girl Candi. Candi loves cock and having men shoot their cum all over her face. Thank the man for cumming on your face Candi.'

I look up and recognize he is one of the men that was staring at me in the bar. He is just staring down at me. 'Thank you, Sir, for cumming on my face.'

'Anytime sweetie, you suck cock like a pro,' he tells me as he leaves the room and when he does another man comes in. By the time it stops, I have sucked off four more guys and all of them had come on my face. I couldn't believe what I had done. I was starting to come down off the ecstasy and reality was starting to hit me. I felt Daddy pick me up and lead me over to the mirrored wall. When I looked at myself, all I saw was my cum covered face and it really hit me thinking about what I had done. I didn't know several people were watching me being turned and now saw what I had become.

Daddy brought over a warm washcloth and washed all the cum off my face. I looked at myself in the tight corset, the nylons, the heels and realized what I had done. Simone entered the room with my regular clothes and put them on the bed.

'Quite a show Candi,' she says smiling at me. 'You just loved having a big cock in your mouth, didn't you faggot. I can't wait till Mike brings you back tomorrow. I talked to that black stud you were flirting with earlier and he said he couldn't wait to take your cherry. He has such a big cock but I'm sure a fag boy like you can take it. And sweetie, no sissy clothes tomorrow, the crowd loves to see a straight boy take it up the ass. I can't wait,' she says handing me a dvd. 'Maybe you would like to preview your performance tonight. I'm sure your wife will love it.'

I'm still feeling the effects of the ecstasy but not as strongly. I look at Daddy, my eyes pleading with him after Simone mentions my wife. She leaves and I'm alone with Daddy.

'You be a good faggot for me while you are here Stevie boy and your wife won't need to see the video. Of course, it will be sent to your boss. As much as he is paying me, I want to make sure he is happy. I wonder what he will think when he sees how much you like being a sissy.'

I can't stop myself from starting to cry. I plead with him. 'I don't want to be a faggot. I don't want to be a sissy. You made me do all this. I think you must have drugged me or something.'

'You look so sweet and helpless, crying like a little sissy boy. It might not have been what you wanted but when you get back to your room and watch the dvd, you will be surprised seeing how much you loved sucking all those cocks. I think you would have sucked even more men if I would have let you. Only boys who are really faggots suck cock like you did tonight Stevie boy.'

gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers
12