Trip to LA Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wipe the tears from my face. 'Please, don't do this to me, please.'

'Get dressed in your regular clothes Stevie but throw away your underwear, wear this,' he says as he hands me a pair of pink panties with rows of white lace on the ass. 'These are sissy panties and if I catch you in anything but panties the rest of the time you are in LA you will regret it. You can do some shopping tomorrow to buy some more panties.'

I put the panties on and start to pull them up when he tells me to tuck my soft cock back between my legs. He tells me men like their sissies to keep their cocks tucked so the front of the panties looks nice and smooth. I do as I'm told and finish getting dressed. When I look in the mirror, I can see that some of the pink glitter is still on my eyelids and I ask if I can clean it off. He tells me he likes the way it looks and to leave it like it is and then he reaches his hand out and I know he wants me to take it and I know I must.

'We will have one more drink before we leave Stevie. I know some of the men want to get one more good look at you. You made such an impression on several of them tonight.'

He opens the door and leads me back to the bar. Holding his hand like his little boy is so humiliating. I hear several soft comments as we pass through the men and I can't make eye contact with any of them. We get back to the bar and the bartender brings him his scotch and me another one of the pink drinks. His smile at me leaves no doubt that he knows what I have done.

'The first one had a hit of ecstasy Stevie. This one does not. I knew the ecstasy would make everything easier for you and I wasn't wrong. I think I got to see what you really like, and now, will probably need Stevie. The ecstasy just lets the real you come out.' He sits down and spreads his legs and makes me stand between them. 'Only men sit Stevie, boys and sissies stand or kneel for their Masters or Daddies.'

I feel so broken. I can't believe what I have just done. I take a big drink and then feel a hand touch my shoulder. I turn around and it's the boy I watched suck the man earlier this evening. As I look at him, I notice he has light makeup on and he really is cute.

'I'm Stacy and I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the club. I hope you will come back again. I just love your name Candi. It fits you perfect. I hope if you come we can spend some time together. Sometimes, all these men get to be too much and I just want to spend time with someone like myself.'

I don't know what to say, feeling rather speechless. He thinks I'm like him and I guess I can understand why he would feel that way. I just look at him and see the way he smiles at me.

'His real name is Steve but he prefers Stevie, or as you saw, Candi,' Daddy tells him. 'He's a little shaken up right now. He told me he wanted to experience something like this but it is his first time so you will have to forgive him. I'm sure he won't behave like one of those bimbos sissy boys once he gets to know you better. He's staying in Room 737 as the Hyatt Hotel. He needs to do some shopping tomorrow. Maybe you could come to the hotel and take him out shopping. You would like that wouldn't you Stevie?'

I still just stand there speechless. I can't believe that he invited this faggot to my hotel and expects me to go shopping with him. But I know what will happen if I don't behave properly so I finally force myself to speak. 'I guess we could do that.' I can't believe how gay the boy is acting. His voice and his mannerism are over the top gay.

'That would be perfect,' Stacy answers taking my hands in his. His hands so soft and smooth. 'I know some wonderful places to shop. I can't wait. How about one o'clock?'

'Thank him Stevie,' he tells me. 'Stevie needs to buy some panties and maybe you could find a nice dress for him. I'm taking him to a party Saturday night. Find him something sexy and get him some heels and other accessories. I want him looking so pretty for my friends.'

'I now the greatest place for that Sir. Their dresses are fabulous. Maybe we could stop at a salon and get his hair done also.'

'Good idea Stacy,' Daddy tells him. 'Make an appointment for him for Saturday afternoon. I want him to have a full makeover, hair and makeup, and make sure that he is nice and smooth for the party. Now thank Stacy, Stevie boy. Tell him you can't wait to see him tomorrow and that you appreciate his help.'

I'm too embarrassed to make eye contact with Stacy but force myself to thank him and thank him for helping me.

'Now give Stacy a kiss so he will know you can't wait to see him again.'

The effects of the ecstasy are gone now and I look up and see Stacy smiling at me. I know I have to do this but it's so hard. She moves closer and Daddy presses lightly against my back. I force myself to lean forward till our lips meet and I give a little kiss and move back.

'Again, Stevie boy, that was very disappointing. I know how you love kissing men, so give this pretty boy a proper kiss.'

I feel Stacy's hand on the back of my neck and he pulls me close and we kiss. I feel his tongue tracing over my lips and then slides into my mouth. It was so much different than kissing Daddy. The kiss was soft and sensual and I couldn't help but respond. He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

'You kiss was so nice Stevie. I felt like I was kissing Candi. I loved it,' Stacy tells me.

'I'm sure you boys will have a great time tomorrow and Stevie will be back at the club tomorrow night. He has a date with Tyrone.'

'Really, you lucky boy. Tyrone is so hot. I'm jealous,' Stacy replies, his mannerisms so very gay.

'Well, we have to go. Stevie needs to get some rest. He's going to have a busy day tomorrow. You boys have fun tomorrow and don't do anything I wouldn't and you know I would do anything,' Daddy says laughing and we get up and leave and go to his car.

As we drive back to the hotel, he tells me if I try to disappear or disappoint him with poor behavior, the video will be sent to his wife and will also be sent to several porn websites. He tells me that he will be checking with Stacy to make sure you behaved as I expect you to behave while with him. I can't believe that this just gets worse and worse and I can't stop thinking about what he said about Tyrone.

'I will be good Daddy. I promise but please don't make me be with Tyrone tomorrow. Please Daddy, please.'

'But Stevie boy, I watched you as Tyrone interacted with you at the club earlier. I watched you pressing your sweet ass back against his big black cock like you wanted it so badly.'

'He made me do it Daddy. I didn't want to do it. Really Daddy. Black men scare me and I know what you said he will want to do to me and I can't do it.' It's all I can do to keep from crying as I beg him.

'Of course you can do it Stevie boy. Tyrone will make sure you can do it,' he tells me as we stop in front of my hotel. 'Reach into the back seat and pick up the heels.' When I look back, I see the pair of pink pumps that I had to wear at the club. 'Take them with you and practice walking in them in your room. I expect you to be able to walk in them by Saturday night without the troubles you had with them at the club.'

I pick them up looking for a bag or anything to put them in but realize I will just have to carry them and everyone will be able to see them. I look at him and he look leaves no doubt that he expects me to do as told.

'I will pick you up at eight tomorrow night. You probably should get some Fleet enemas when you shopping with Stacy. She will explain how to use them. Trust me, you don't want to upset Tyrone. Now go.'

I get out carrying the heels and walk into the hotel. It's late enough that there aren't too many people there but I see the men at the front desk and a couple other men in the lobby looking at me. The two men at the front desk say something to each other and laugh quietly. I can just imagine what they must think of me. I get into the elevator and punch in my floor but just before the elevator doors close a hand reaches in and stop them and I see a middle aged business man get into the elevator car with me.

He smiles at me, 'Looks like we are on the same floor.'

I see him look at me and I remember the pink glitter and then he looks at the high heels I'm carrying.

'Looks like you had an interesting night.'

I don't say anything trying not to make eye contact.

'You know the saying, 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. I guess it's probably the same here in LA. Maybe you would like to come to me room and have a nightcap with me.'

'No, I need to just go to my room.'

'Would love to see you in those heels. Would $200 make you change your mind?'

'No, I just want to my room.'

'Maybe we both could go to your room. Would $300 make you change your mind.'

'Please just leave me alone.'

'I was just trying to be nice. Maybe I should just call the front desk and tell them that I didn't appreciate being hit on by gay prostitutes at their hotel. I know both of them were checking you out.'

'That's not true.'

'Of course it's not, but who do you think they are going to believe. Now I think we should just go to your room, don't you sweetie?'

Oh fuck, will this night ever end. What if he does what he said and the front desk calls the police. The way I look, I know it wouldn't go well for me. 'Ok, but I just have to wear the heels for you, right? Will you still give me the money?'

'I will have to see how it goes. Now let's go to your room.'

We get to my room and we go in. He sits on the bed and I go to the soft chair and sit down and start to take off my shoes so I can put the heels on.

'You will need to take your clothes off for me to really get the real effect of the heels.'

'But you just said I had to put on the heels.'

'Do you want me to call the front desk. I'm sure they will understand the situation since I'm in your room. Now are you going to be a good boy and do as you are told or do I need to get others involved?'

'Ok, I will do it,' I tell him as I start taking me shoes and socks off. Then I stand up and take off my shirt. He sits on the bed, staring at me and I watch as he adjusts himself in his slacks. When I drop my slacks, I see him smile.

'You can leave your panties on sissy boy. I love the way they look,' he says as he gets up and come over to me. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a C note and slides it into the top of my panties. 'I love LA and this hotel, especially the bar. There are always pretty boys at the bar, pretty boys like you,' he says he hand caressing my cheek and his finger slides across my lips.

I look at him, wanting to move away. He is a rather attractive man and I bet he doesn't have much trouble picking up guys when he wants to. His hand moves to the back of my neck and he pulls me closer and leans over to kiss me. I try to pull back but his hand holds me in place and our lips meet and I feel his tongue enter my mouth. I try not to respond but I can't help myself and I stop resisting and kiss him back.

'That was nice sweet boy. I love kissing sissy boys.'

Why am I responding like this? What is wrong with me? I don't resist as he kisses me again and I feel his hand slide across the lace on my panties. He pulls me closer and I can feel his cock press against me. When he breaks the kiss, he sits down in the soft chair and I watch as he places another C note on his crotch. I start to move to him but he tells me to stop.

'Crawl to me sissy boy. Get on your hands and knees and crawl to me like a good little sissy boy.'

I can't believe he wants me to do that but what the hell. I get down and start crawling to him. It's rather humiliating but I think about what I have already done tonight so I just do it. As I get close, he brings his legs together and places his hand on my head stopping me.

'I want you to lay over my lap sissy boy. I know what sissy boys like you deserve.'

What the hell is he talking about. I was going to suck him for the other hundred but now what the fuck does he want.

'Crawl over my lap sissy boy, NOW.'

I crawl around and move over his lap. He takes the C note and makes me open my mouth and he takes the bill and makes me hold it between my lips.

'Don't drop it boy or you will regret it,' he says as his hand come down hard on one of my ass cheeks.

'You little bitch boys always want to protest like you did in the elevator but we both know what you need, what you deserve. He starts spanking me. I don't remember ever being spanked and it hurts. I reach my hand back to stop him but he grabs it and twists it up behind my back. The I feel him start pulling me panties down.

'Stop it, it hurts.'

'You little sissy faggots need to be taught your place and your place is over my lap until you learn how to behave when with real men,' he tells me as he continues spanking me.

I hurts even more on my bare ass and it's not long till I can't control myself and I start crying. I'm begging him to stop but he just tells me he will stop once I have learned my lesson and will obey. Finally, he stops and pushes me from his lap. I had dropped the bill when I started begging him to stop. He tells me to pick it up and to stand up and I do it.

'Do you think you have learned your lesson sissy boy? Do you think you can do as told when you are with a real man?'

I wipe the tears from my cheeks. 'Yes Sir, I understand.'

'Then pull your panties up and slide the bill into the front of your panties.'

I do it as I try to stop sobbing. He stands up and starts undressing and doesn't stop till he's naked. Then he sits down in the soft chair and spreads his legs wide.

'On your hands and knees again bitch and crawl to me. You can start on my balls whore.'

I do as told and hesitantly move down and start licking his balls.

'Fuck this whore, I expect much more effort,' he says as he pushes me away, gets up and goes over and pulls his belt from his pants. Before I know what is happening, he starts whipping my ass with his belt. It hurts so bad that I start crying again. He doesn't do it long and throws the belt down and comes and sits down again.

'Now fucking get busy and show some effort whore or I will get right back up and turn your ass even redder. You bitches think you can get away with a shitty effort. Now, lick and suck me like the whore you are.'

I can't stop crying as I move down and start licking his balls taking one then the other in my mouth getting them nice and wet.

'Now my cock, whore.'

I move up and start sucking his cock but it's different than it was earlier at the club. He took my head in his hand and pulls me deeply onto his cock, choking me and making me gag. I try to pull back but he doesn't allow it and it becomes brutal. He fucks my face like it's a cunt. Slobber is running down my cheeks and ever so often he pulls his cock from my mouth and smears it all over my face then shoves his cock deep in my mouth again. My choking and gagging doesn't stop him and he only stops after he shots his cum all over my face. He pushes me away.

'Not bad bitch. I would like to fuck you but never know how many men have shot their cum up your boy cunt and can't chance it,' he says as he gets dressed. He drops another C note onto the floor in front of me.

'Pick it up with your teeth whore.' I must look so pathetic with slobber and cum all over my face, a hundred dollar bill in my mouth. 'Now you know your place sissy boy,' he says as he opens the door and leaves.

I just stay there on my hands and knees trying to handle what just happened to my just now and earlier in the evening. I just went down to the bar to have a drink and now everything has changed and I don't seem to have any control or way to stop it. I keep sobbing till I finally force myself to stand up and go to the bathroom and clean off my face.

That man seemed so nice and then he changed. I know he thought I was a gay whore and he could treat me anyway he wanted. Who would I tell what he just did to me? I turn and look at my ass in the mirror. It's all red and I can see the red marks where his belt struck me. I just start crying again when I think that this isn't over. I force myself to go to the bed and lay down. I try not to think about tomorrow but it's hard not to and it's quite a while till I finally fall to sleep.

12